Uh guys?

Can Sup Forums stop it or does it need to happen?

twitter.com/mtracey/status/858905807005433856

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuckerberg want to put fluoride in the milk?

>"how do you do, fellow goys"
>"look, I'm just like average American. Milking cow, eating hamburger, and celebrating diversity"

Good, the only idiots who will vote for this kike are the rich white liberals who have kept states like Commiefornia and Massachussetts blue.

The First post is of a Jew giving "Milk" to "cattle" aka Goyim.
The second posts suggests the guy who owns Facebook.... a fucking media outlet in and of itself is gonna run .
Looks like the dystopian thought control is gonna be extra dense next round.

if we don't stop it it's pretty much game over for humanity

The question is do we stop it or let him and Trudeau duke it out in the virtue signalling arena?

What would be funnier

Kikerburg has even less of an authentic personality than Hillary. He has no chance.

Mark Zuckerberg, the man who almost died of a heat stroke because he sperged out and refused to remove his jacket while being interviewed, is running for president.

>and celebrating diversity
But not in the jewish community

I can hardly wait for him to crash and burn.

don't underestimate the power of the (((elites))) and the stupidity of the voting public

But he's not a dummy.

He knows he has zero charisma, he knows he will never win a popularity contest.

So what does he know that the rest of the world doesn't?

How many billions will he spend to overcome those obstacles

I say we get Kanye in the office. Just for the lulz

>forcefeeding MILK to a cow

This is literally cannibalism. Isn't that how mad cow disease happens? Fucking disgusting.

he betray everyone of his friends to be rich, no is a good option.

I would in all seriousness vote fore Kanye

Not even joking

I just want to watch the world burn

No one is voting for this scum.

He'd run for the Democrats.
The blacks certainly won't vote for him.
Millennials and moderates know he spies on people.
Women will think he's a sperg creep.
Far-left knows he's a corporate cuck

Who does he appeal to?

Whoever the billions of dollars tell them to appeal too.

If they can give Hillary a halfway decent shot for $1.5 Billion. Imagine what they could do with $5 Billion

Nobody's voting for this kike, lol

It's 4 years left, isn't he starting too early if he really was running? People will forget about this in a month, or maybe he's just stupid.

They're actually trying to run Zuckerfaggot for president.

Even with him having no political experience. They're trying to run him for president because Trump did it with no political experience, and they'll leverage talking points like

"yo look how young and successful and totally not a failure this Zuckerberg chap is! And he totally is pro diversity and Islam etc.!"

He's a hard sell, everybody knows he spies on people

A billion dollars isn't cool. You know what's cool?

Ten Billion Dollars

Exactly.

For $10 Billion, they can make Zuckerbergstein into Jesus Christ himself

Imagine that. You've already got strontium 90 in your drinking water and sandwiches, as well as cesium 137.

You mean Mark Zuckerberg, the man that controls the way 70% of the population get all their information? Yeah he's running for president.

Considering this last election's turnout of voters overall, I think all he needs to worry about is whose pockets to grease before the next one (Lumpft)

don't be ignorant. we will do what we have to do. just as we always have. even before Sup Forums.

Don't overestimate the voters. Zuckerburger has 4 years to craft a new personality and that with some billions on ads, many people who have previously hated him will shill all out for this nigger.

I know, right? As if milk were nature's way of providing food for offspring or something!

He would go for Governor first, I'm sure. He won't go for president. The DNC wouldn't allow it.

He couldn't fit into the White House with a mammoth sized jew nose

fuckin discusting

>Can Sup Forums stop it or does it need to happen?

RAID bait Thread

SAGE AT ALL COSTS

THere is this stupid leftist thing that says that if you drink milk, you support white supremacism.

A jew giving milk to a cow is therefore, somewhat contraditory:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/17/milk-new-symbol-racism-donald-trumps-america/

keep your eye on the chickens

>I want you to have your way with my obese wife, only then I will think that you understand my mind.

Said the average american.

Start firing up the Anti-Zuckerberg meme presses ASAP. Sow the seeds of his shadiness early

He's naturally not a leader and would lose against anyone with natural leader qualities and characteristics. He's more of a joke than Hillary was. It would be absolutely pathetic and a very measly flavor of the month hot topic at best. He would get nowhere fast

He's got my vote I give up fighting just make everything free already
I'll deal with explosion Americans I don't care it's not like I go outside anyway I'm sick of working to barely make enough to rent a room with no hopes of ever having a car

He's a pretty normal looking guy. Hire a body double who has some charisma and throw billions of $$$$$ at the campaign and it might be settled.

There really ISNT MUCH on the dude.
Hawaii lawsuit against locals he dropped.
Spying shit tons of people think isnt a problem or just think is a conspiracy. (also muh I dont do anything wrong so why do I care.
He has donated billions.
His Jewer side he can use to say "Ya im small but im not a push over"
He is going to run , hes not going away anytime soon as he is actually good at keeping things relevant (people forget he also owns instagram hell maybe he will buy twitter by 2020)
also the global spy shit will be a terrible argument cause checks and balances.
Its like when people thought TRUMP was going to deport every minority - you cant just do whatever the fuck you want -

Is that Charlie brown and Snoopy all grown up in the apocalypse?

Is he going to run against Trump next election?
If thats the case then we have to weigh in two factors.
Do we want to keep (((controlled))) Trump?
Or straight up elect one of (((them)))?
I think ya'll should try third party After a 2nd round of Trump in all honesty.
I wanna watch the world burn but I also want to watch the rest of it burn up before North-America starts taking L's .

Replied.

welp

Its almost like the democratic party wants another 4 years of trump

Here's your (You)

Possibly, but still have 3.6 years to find out what kind of joke they'll run .

Zuckerberg was in my city yesterday (Madison). Guess he went to a local famous bar. Never thought why until now. He's clearly running for president and is trying to boost his image.

cunt

hillary proved that you can't win on media monopolies alone

he's a sperg and people are quite woke nowadays on facebook's shenanigans

MEME WAR AGAINST ZUCKER?

So the anti-christ is running for President? The end times are near, cool!

trump just started running again... its how americans do these things.

This a threat bigger than Clinton. Keep the Eye in this kike.

Explain this meme.

So we're just going to go ahead and start 4 year election cycle coverage, eh?

Found the gay user.

He seems too fake though. No one is falling for it.

That's different since he's already president.

I'm more convinced that there is a cabal out there making bets like "I got a guy at our bank who is married to a female pedophile, bet I can make him president of France"
-"Ha hold my shoko besakit I'll run myself"

>2017
>still concerned with democracy

Dude it's over. Trump was our last shot. Stop wasting energy giving two shits about (((democracy))).

DARPA Lifelog program ends the same exact day that kikebook becomes active. Coincidence?

fucker

I would unironically use facebook if it was backed directly by DARPA

Hillary Clinton actually had a political career.

As much of a dork as she was she at least hand a justification for being in the running.

This guy is just a rich dork. The fact that he is even making an effort to run shows how deluded he is.

If he manages to win the Democratic primary it would be so funny to watch Trump eat him alive.

Sup Forums needs to start a vicious campaign to discredit and mar the image of Mark Zuckerberg every day between now and 2020.

Facebook is definitely not a natural occurrence.

Are you crazy? I sincerely hope they float an autistic jewish billionaire sociopath for president.

Would be great for recruitment into White Identity movements, and show just how fucked democracy is.

well done

wouldn't it be fun if we ruined zuckerbergs' life?

why? Its the same symptom of the continuous campaign they run on their 24hour news cycle.

no one else really does it

>trump loses anyway because people are sick of his lily-livered incompetence

I would have voted for kanye over zerkerberg, before kanye got put through the taistock wringer. Now I'll just be sure to end this whole disastrous experiment that is all of your pathetic virtual existences before it all goes too far.

>the way 70% of the population get all their information?

Funny you mention that. There's already whispers that facebook should be treated as a utility and heavily regulated.

If Zuckerberg becomes president we are all fucked. He is one of the most evil and powerful globalists there is. He also has control of the most influential social media platform which will ensure he gets elected.

It was, just like 4shit, redshit, usenet, tor and the internet.
DARPA makes threads here once in a blue moon crowd sourcing opinions on stuff.

Is her vagina sewn shut?

HES A CHINESE CITIZEN

KEEP HIM OUT

He missed the boat.

Everyone knows he's a huge asshole who spies on people and people think facebook is total garbage now.

People tend to forget, burger.
Or willingly chose to ignore whatever makes them question the narrative.