>rare film surrounded by garbage
>A list cast
>moving plot
>enjoyed it
>check Rating on Internet
>6/10 Imdb
>48% rotten tomatoes
>financial flop

What gives? Can someone explain how this happened? What's the conspiracy with this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Assassination_of_Jesse_James_by_the_Coward_Robert_Ford
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe you just have shit taste, or maybe they just have shit taste

Bump for curiosity. Thinking about seeing it, but was thrown off by the weird reviews.

Eh, I don't think so. Taste really isn't that subjective. Would you take your girlfriend to a mcdonalds or a four star steak house?

Bump

>What's the conspiracy with this one?
no one gives a shit about armenians. jews milked the holocaust so hard no one has that kind of sympathy left over.

It's different though in some aspects, some pieces of art are very polarizing for some people. I really don't think steak is polarizing for anyone, but conan the barbarian was very polarizing among critics

Holy shit, you guys are the people who ruined Sup Forums

>What does Sup Forums think about the rise of single mothers?
>JEWS JEWS JEWS JEWS GTKRW WE
>Fuck off
>JIDF DETECTED

Think you underestimate human empathy bud. This smells like a Turkish butthurt. Plus Jews were involved in its production. Also, they are still going to make holocaust movies this year so it will be interesting to see the results with a reemergence of anti semitism.

critics generally didn't like the love triangle.

Stop giving mexicans a bad name, faggot. Jews are the cause of the single mother syndrome do to the welfare state in america. and how would you even know or care to comment on our affairs when you're way down south of the border ducking narco cops, the cartel, and your wife's mother.

nowadays stuff like too many white, not enough diversity, not enough LGBTPQW, not enough gender roles, not enough other crap find their way into movie reviews. don't know about this specific one but reviewers nowadays are extremely liberal. from a quick glance at IMDB and various other audience scores, there's definitely a huge discrepancy between "movie reviewers" and audience scores.

Right, art is indeed polarizing. But conan the barbarian is complete fantasy, while the Armenian genocide actually did happen. Plus, the production quality was very good with belivable characters. Can't say I liked the love triange aspect, and was hoping for a pianist type film about brute survival in a world where everyone hates you. Still, 6/10? 48%? No, something stinks.

i never give a fuck about rating, bill cuck had before Sup Forums 8/10 same with other globalist movies that are always in 7-8 range.
The voting is always flawed, every more controversial movie ss group of triggered people that rate 1-2

history is boring

Reviewers tried to shill the new Ghostbusters by giving it positive scores. Thing about that for a second.

This film had a good mix of tan arabic, white, and a strong female character. It was liberal without the shoving down throat, makes me want to puke propaganda aspect.

>"""historical events"""

that's where you're wrong bud. it's a completely fictional story that is carried to this day just to fuck with Turkey.

If you're into whites getting literally cucked by sub humans, see this movie.

But the Whites were Good guys in this film. And the lead was a smart medical student so nothing subhuman about that.

Alright, here is my evidence.

Look man, I honestly don't care if you guys think jews are the root of all evil, it's just that no matter the discussion, you guys just bring the topic up, no questions asked. Besides, that stereotype of this country being a crime ridden shit hole needs to stop. It mostly stopped by 2012

Imo critics just get it wrong sometimes. You can maybe just simplify it to that. When The Good, the Bad and the Ugly was released, it received mostly mixed or negative reviews from critics. Or, you can make the assumption that critics are just shit these days. Star Wars Episode VII did not deserve that 90%, nor did most other marvel movies.

have you ever seen an armenian irl? there is not color difference between Turks and Armenians.

Do you actually believe this?

Critics gave it good reviews, and your point about aging with time is good.

I think this is just about angry turkish nationalists flipping shit, when they are in a politically stressful scenario atm.

The Armenian plows Bale's girlfriend and he's totally cool with it. There's also a scene where Bale blows up at Germans who were just attending a party.

fuck you shitskin

Bump

I really don't think Turks have enough power to change reviews for movies

... of course not. but I have to side with my nation's interests. we're all actually meming when we deny the genocide and its so much fun

Yeah, that part did piss me off especially since the main characters wife was 100x hotter than Bales waifu. Still, it gave Americans the moral high ground.

>see film depicting historical events

Lol. You better watch The Lord of the Rings. It is as real as """historical events""""

When it comes to films, I'm a pretty average movie-goer.

I didn't even have a clue about which movie you were referring to until I read the thread. Even after learning the name of the movie, I've still never even heard of it before. So if their marketing team did such a shit job that I haven't even heard of it until now, then how could you expect it not to be a financial flop?

I mean, how hard is it to manipulate online reviews? You just need a room full of shillersand computers, proxies, and you are golden.

>build my wall Mono del Rio

Get off Sup Forums there are bricks to be laid

>Still, it gave Americans the moral high ground
It gives a Jewish American ambassador and the cultural suiciding French the moral high ground. Pro tip: there was no moral high ground in WW1.

>thinks the wall is being built

It is probably being brigaded by angry Kebabs who still havent understood the wise words of Ataturk: "Fuck off that happened under the guys we beat the fuck out off to establish Turkey as a country."

sidenote: fucking smart of you kebabs to just fuck up your country enough that Ataturk will eternally spin in his grave providing free energy for your kebab grills.

when The Promise came out, Turks raided the reviews and made it 1/10 and then imdb admins intervened. so this is not our manipulation

Depends on which kind of reviews are you talking about, no way they can infiltrate or influence newspapers or websites

Yeah, but the audience would have just grouped the ambassador together with Bales character. And, I would say US had a higher moral ground during ww1 seeing as we did not kill any ethnic tribes by genocide like Ottomans.

>Turks raided reviews
>not Turkeys fault

What?

well then idk man? if you have the time why don't you investigate some more and tell us why rotten potatoe's reviews literally have less than half the score that the audience gave?

Just internet reviews. I agree on them not being able to infiltrate LA times, or Times.

Pretty much the first thing out of the ambassador's mouth is "I'm a Jew". And we didn't kill any ethnic tribes in WW1 because we wrapped up the genocide of Indians by the turn of the century.

Jewish Turks

>if you have the time

Lol. I just made this thread out of curiosity, Already found my answer so no need for methodical investigation, seeing as I am not Armenian.

Wait a minute who am I talking with? We did not genocide the Natives in the way Turkish government genocided Armenians. It was cruel, but the Natives are still alive today. See Mexico, and Reservations.

>not chimping out over accusations
>reasonable explanation
You can't really be Turkish

>flag supports Daesh
>flag kills journalists
>Erdogan can suck my cock
>fuck off roach
>day of Raid is coming

You cunts deserve a dirty bomb. Rightfully returning land to the Kurds. PKK for life faggot

I'm %12,5 armenian so I have no reason to lie about this. It's just that we can't live in this country without making fun with memes. I even ironically supported Erdogan in many platforms, its more fun that way.

This movie portrays a genocide that is not the holocaust, and therefore it is anti-Semitic.

Turks spammed the movie with 0/10 rating

Apart from crucifixitions we sorta did m8. My family was AustroHungarian Versailles and Trianon alone destroyed any moral high ground America could've claimed from WW1. As far as the Indians you can split hairs over the methods by which they were dispatched but the end result was a large portion of them dead and dispossessed all the same.

Roaches downvoted it hard. There were over 60 thousand of people who rated the movie as 1/10 before it even went out in the movie theaters. I actually made some calculations based on the dynamics of the rating and comparison to other movies, and the fair assessment is in the range of 7.4 to 7.7. That is excluding both roaches putting 1/10 and Armenians putting 10/10.

Depends on how long we've been together
First two months? Definitely the steak house
After that she'd have to pay half of the bill at the hot dog stand

Except the US government admits wrong, reperations, easy integration methods for natives, and Natives are romanticized in US culture. The Turks have done literally opposite of US. So now I understand where you get anti American spirit.

Don't know what movie OP is talking about but I just watched the assassination of Jesse James and it was one of the best movies I've seen in years, and fuck I haven't heard anyone talk about it ever. If you're into historical movies check this out. Fucking amazing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Assassination_of_Jesse_James_by_the_Coward_Robert_Ford

Plus millions of acres of natural resources.

And yet we still call the Turks our ally.

Useful idiots like norks.

Claim Dardanelles, remove Kebab, then you can safely kick Turkey out of NATO.

Armenians are subhumans and nobody gives a shit about them.

>t. Mahmudoglu

>80,000 10/10 ratings
>60,000 1/10 ratings
>film isn't even out yet
Da fuq?

See =>

It's historical revisionism, completely white washed. Ottomans were BLACK