New York Mag wrote about us

archive.is/nieS1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nieS1
youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does this look like a crazy person chart?

Because it's a crazy person chart.

>We need to actually try and understand what the alt-right and fringe conservative movements are about
>Here's an endless diatribe of completely biased and even outright false information about the alt-right and fringe conservative movements

With a worldview based entirely on resentment: of seven things in particular.

Immigrants: New arrivals diluting the imagined racial purity of nation-states.
Globalists: Promoters of free trade, exchange, and movement across borders.
Snowflakes: College students and Twitter users offended by racist, sexist, and homophobic jokes.
Feminists: Women who insist on equal treatment and equal rights.
Interventionists: Bleeding hearts disturbing the sovereignty of foreign states.
Journalists: Clueless, out-of-touch, hopelessly liberal media.
Elites: The rich puppet-masters of a decadent West.

So according to them Geert Wilders who's a jew is also a nazi?

The same Nazi's who killed 6 millions jews?

Someone has not done their homework.

Oh wait the US is an arab puppet of an oil empire.

Sounds pretty accurate. All of those things are true (except feminists are fighting for supremacy as they already have equal rights/treatment and I literally can't think of a single thing they could complain about)

Sam didn't even get a picture wtf

PUA culture
NAZI furries
KEK

Okay

>it appears my superiority has led to some controversy

hahahha they put the "serious" threads and the memes on one pile?

holy fuck they're retarded

>Scott Adams
>Men's-Rights movement
topkek

/thread lol

>Max Read, former editor of Gawker and main cause of the ShekelShoah in 2014, reduced to writing about Sup Forums for a literally who website in 2017
OH HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

Is Geert Wilders jewish?

I hope they don't find out about our new secret hand signals!

>WE JEW NOW!

>THE MOLYJEW HAS BEEN BTFO

Shoo shoo Molyjew, no spot for you

So we are reactionary racists who constantly talk about going back to the past but also go full autism on libertarian transhumanism?

How long did they take to write that article again?

More detailed instructions on pic 3

Bump for using Archive
next Time more text FAGGOT OP

>Sam Hyde

Pepeinfrontofconspiracychart.png

So just to clarify, you are:
>Pro-open borders
>Pro-globalism
>Pro-political correctness
>Pro-third wave feminism
>Pro-national building
>Pro-mainstream media
>Pro-Elitism
Is that right?

Someone should shoop this or a crying wojack in front of it

THEY INCLUDED THE TRASH DOVE

PFFAHAHA HOLY FUGGING SHIT :--DDDD

Jesus Christ this article is straight-up full retard. How does this drivel even get published?

And the articles show they still have no clue what is going on.

That's good though. More useful idiots for our side.

The 14 words is a stretch

>fight club
I don't understand this nonsense anymore. Who are they even reporting on?

THERE IS NO PEPE SILVIA THE MAN DOES NOT EXIST!

Probably not, but he grew up on a Kibbutz and is pretty hard-right, gas-the-Palis zionist.

>resume petty

DONT.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

just let me interject here for a moment
>In some ways, it’s easy to define the movement by what it doesn’t care about. Not just the pieties of the left, but those of the Establishment Right as well: corporatism, taxes, cultural inclusiveness at a rhetorical level at least.
>alt right doesnt care about corporatism
>alt right doesnt care about taxes
nigga what. alt right is literally an anti jewish ancap movement

> they wrote about us
> my fucks are asymptotic to zero

>no mention of Kevin McDonald
>no mention of Jonathan Bowden
>conflation straussianism with Carlyle and other thinkers
>"This time is different" in regards to multi-culti

Shit, but the piece on Sailer was pretty good

we have one of the strongest and oldest right wing populist party currently holding over 30% of power and we are getting forgotten all the time. just not fair.

Are Nazi Furries real? I thought they were just joke.

you forget, liberal tax avoider love Switzerland, they will not discredit their shekel basement

Yes.

>Nazi Furries
Antifa Help

Not literal Nazi Furries.
But furries overall have been shifting to the right quite a bit - which isn't surprising, considering the vast majority of them are middle to lower class white men.

>tfw when I actually read the entire thing
Wew. A few good points, a lot of garbage in the details, but the broad conception is more or less on target. These liberal faggots are starting to understand that America hates them, and for good reason.

I'm sorry, I fail to see the logic here. How is this getting useful idiots for 'our side'? It is just trash for liberals to wank to as they project their imagined superiority onto a now distorted figure of the 'enemy'

More people will be curious, visit one of our platforms and get sucked in.

It's another embarrassingly ill-informed and hyperbolic hitpiece, plagued by series of hilariously incorrect generalizations and flimsy correlations. It's probably meant to target the out of touch celebrities, professors, and corporate people who never interact with the normal populace.

They don't really write, they just play a game of telephone by lazily plagiarizing from each other.

Nah. Foxler was a part of the "Furry Raiders", which derived from Fallout, but Foxler is a asian guy who fucks black men.

The controversy with the Furry Convention in Colorado was that an Antifa furry communist named Deo tweeted that she wanted to punch a member of the furry raiders. A person replied that she would be glad if she got shot in self-defense. Deo toook it as a threat and reported it to law enforcement. Law enforcement contacted the convention owner to add more security because Antifa was known to riot. This prompted the convention owner to ban Deo from the convention with a DMCA letter for threatening violence. Deo posted it on her twitter and took issue with it, and her friends spread it to the press. The press blamed the ban on the Furry Raiders instead of Deo.

Here's how the controversy started. She was clearly in the wrong.

Quick somebody shoop the always sunny pepr meme over this.

the only thing that really pissed me off is that this fagcunt drags Marcus Aurelius into this and portrays him as something bad because he is white? really? one of the last philosopher kings? follower of the stoa who wrote a book about how have a good life? can you show your contempt for western culture and heritage

Great explanation, thanks.
I don't understand how can someone not be embarrassed to post such article under their own names (plural... You could understand if you found one or two idiots who would write it, but collaborative effort with such outcome? Sad.)

Great, more normies!

In reality though, I have serious doubts that most of the people who read this type of shit are going to be open-minded enough to look into what is being espoused here. But, perhaps you're right I've just lost any form of optimism. Who knows?

Because how laughably exaggerated it is, people will come and see that it's not as "exxxxtreeeme" as the media portrays it to be.

Neo-Nazi's organised on Sup Forums to troll HWNDU....hmmm most of the user's who fronted up were hardly what you'd call specimens of the "master race".

anybody else got hard reading this?

>Imagined racial purity

That's a dumb term for it. There is a certain amount of homogeneity that is desired but he's trying to make general homogeneity sound like some impossible purity standard.

>promoters of free trade, exchange

Well, free trade isn't always good for everybody and it's not mere movement that irks us, it's third world voters.

>snowflakes

Yeah they're not good but they won't have any power once POCs take over the Democrat party and ignore all of their little wishes, and that will happen by 2020 and already forced the Dems to pick Hillary, so they won't be a problem for long.

>Equal treatment and equal rights

They mean forced equal outcome and endless reprimands of males for disparities caused by female choice.

>bleeding hearts

Funny how neo-cons are now "bleeding hearts". What happened to the left that saw a transparent money boon for the MIC and for oil?

>Clueless, out of touch

The media is nearly always out of touch. Whenever I have been high-information about a topic that large print journals try to talk about, the coverage of the topic sucks ass. What a big, fat coincidence!

>Elites

I'm not much of a believer in puppet-master type people but yeah I'm not a fan of powerful people at this moment.

I like the 14 words one a lot, subtle enough to be believable. These are the same people who view trash dove as a hate symbol, so even the slightest nod towards nazis will set them off.

How the fuck did Stephen "learning to hate" molymeme not make it on the crazy chart? Do jews really protect their own to that extent?

>Any deep response to modernity is rooted in racism. The Enlightenment project itself — reason, rationality, scientific inquiry, the quest for objectivity, are rooted in and indistinguishable from a racist conception of who wields reason and why.

lol what?

>hammer & sickle
>furfag avatar
Checks out.

so all of post-modernism is racism?

Wtf this bitch insulted Evola

Yes, his mother's name is Meijer.

Pretty good article overall about the current reactionary movements, but still shows bias and thus inaccuracy. They just can't get over this ''we are just objectively better people'' and that's why they can not, not even after this article, understand us.

they put a mudslime on the cover. trash news.

>Associating us with MRAs

>In Scott Adams’s comic strip “Dilbert,” the sadistic corporate executive Dogbert mercilessly promotes his own career at the expense of others. In one strip, he publishes a fraudulent tabloid filled with sunny lies about himself. In another, printed in the 1990s, he is asked by a Russian if “your god is Donald Trump?” Dogbert replies, “I don’t think it’s official yet.” In 2015, Adams began predicting a Trump victory on the basis of Trump’s “Master Wizard” rhetorical techniques. For several years now, Adams, a manosphere hero, has been griping about the cuckolded American male. “Dilbert” itself, read as an alt-right text, becomes a comment on alienated white men, stifled by modernity.

holy shit. I want some of whatever the author was on.

lmfao, with the amount of times you'd see gawker bloggers gloating on twitter about how their contrived clickbait was garnering "millions of uniques" they must have honestly believed they actually possessed talent on their own

desu Sam flew too close to the sun and got blown the fuck out into oblivion

>Implying we don't despise women

You don't have to identify as an MRA to hate women and think they have unfair advantages over men in many cases.

I got you fampais

how fucking incompetent can one be

They're right in saying that a lot of people who self identify as altright or whatever love that book. Her saying 'unfashionable dead white men' came off to me as a subtle neg towards the contemporary west hating academics.

>archive.is/nieS1

“Based on the interviews I’ve been doing, members of the alt-right are definitely higher educated [than most Trump voters]. It is a movement that is pretty technologically literate, so it is qualitatively different from the KKK of a generation ago. What some have speculated about, actually within the alt-right itself, is that one of the causes for its growth is that there is a growing number of very skilled and rather talented people who are not of the social status that one might anticipate given their levels of education. So they’re very well trained, very well educated, and they have a lot of time on their hands. So it’s maybe a lot of people who got good STEM degrees and ended up moving back in with their parents. One of the key ways to destroy a budding radical is to make him or her firmly ensconced in the bourgeoisie. Once you are dealing with mortgage payments, you’re not spending time on the internet trying to foment revolution anymore. Part of the problem is this large population that has time and has skills, and it’s angry. There are people who are quite bitter about their experiences and the alt-right tells them that they have answers for them.”

>anti jewish ancap movement
where the fuck do I sign up

>affirmative action for white people, a.k.a. the Electoral College

They picked the white person instead of the white person. DAS RAYCIS

yep, shit list by shit people in a shit attempt to "understand" "us"

Unintended redpill.
Another bucket of shit piled on Shit Mountain.

>different from the KKK of a generation ago.
1997?

>Unintended redpill.
yup
>Once you are dealing with mortgage payments, you’re not spending time on the internet trying to foment revolution anymore.
yes goyim, get into debt and stop worrying

>Reactionary energy helped deliver all three branches of government to a Republican Party

These idiots still don't understand why no sane person would want to vote for a democrat.

since when is Jane fucking Austen a fascist

this doesn't look alarmist at all
in reality we're just a bunch of shitposters

is it bad that i am unironically starting to actually hate these people. these journalists and writers and professional liars. i want one day to stuff their lying mouths. They are laughing now, but the laughter is slowly turning to fear as they start to understand the gravity of things. How we aren't just rural and suburban retards. We are a generation with nothing to lose. How much longer will they laugh?

>being this wrong
>about so many things
this can't be an accident

So guys, I don't like some of the shit this faggot had to say about us in his article.

What's say we stop talking and get to ruining this guys life already?

they pay people to do this bad of a job. Fuck...

>Der Stürmer was a Third Reich tabloid that on a weekly basis advocated the extermination of Jews.
roflmao

>What's say we stop talking and get to ruining this guys life already?
youtu.be/cF3Eb5ReGSA

>they pay people to do this bad of a job. Fuck...
they pay them to insult intelligent people like Mencius and Jared Taylor. Moldbug alone has more knowledge than the entire staff for the New Yorker.

also
>supposed purity
triggers me

the truth is witnessed

Whoever wrote this article, and the New Yorker are about to get the living shit sued out of them.

All this place does is fan the flames, nothing more, these idiots are so fucking thin skinned, it is easy to piss them off as they are offended at everything.

That is why pulp rags carry Slander & Lib. insurance. They don't need to apologize for shit, they have payout claims to settle everything and the bluepills are none the wiser.

If Sup Forums does want to hit back, a deep dive into the New Yorker archive will uncover some very interest "paid" editorials and odd relationships to known financial criminals. Conde Nast is not the smartest group of losers.

Damn

>no Jews
they haven't even started to learn

Have any decent mainstream articles about the Alt Right been made?

This article sounds like the Author got all his information 2nd hand from a complete newfag thats been here for less then a month.

Time to ruin this guy's life I suppose.

His children's lives too.

Making an example of these journalist peasants is necessary to keep them fearful enough not to ever fuck with us.

This is great.

>Journalists: Clueless, out-of-touch, hopelessly liberal media.
Is correct.
>Shadi Hamid, senior fellow at the Brookings Institution and author of Islamic Exceptionalism
Quoted without any second thought.

>using shitskin methods
the fuck is wrong with you?

>Moldbug alone has more knowledge than the entire staff for the New Yorker.
Than Sup Forums probably too for that matter.