Are there ANY news sources you trust?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCldfgbzNILYZA4dmDt4Cd6A
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
dailystormer.com/
theonion.com/features/editorial-cartoon
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Secular talk is very trustworthy. he is one of our guys, and he does alot of research before making his videos

youtube.com/channel/UCldfgbzNILYZA4dmDt4Cd6A

Sup Forums

of course israel supports this atheist cuck

Associated Press

Patterns in aggregate data.

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

I get almost all of my news from the No Agenda podcast.

nigger.com

I trust all of them
To be full of shit.

If you trust no one, how do you know what's going on?

RT

>(((news sources)))

dailystormer.com/

infowars.com

My eyeballs.

Nothing's going on

none
but I find Euronews to be the only watchable one ,although they overdo the "far-right" meme
>i know avoiding the" far right" meme at this point is asking too much

tucker

Sup Forums

If there's no objective fact, does anything truly exist?

Sup Forums

this

I generally trust Tucker. Breitbart is pretty good too most of the time.

If you really really need to go to one of the mainstream news outlets, go for any of the financial publications. They are usually far less opinion-driven and have much less spin because they are written for people who are looking for strict factual reporting.

But then how do you sift through the shitposting and deliberate falsehoods to find the facts?

>If you really really need to go to one of the mainstream news outlets, go for any of the financial publications. They are usually far less opinion-driven and have much less spin because they are written for people who are looking for strict factual reporting.
This user gets it. Compared to other newspapers, there's very little bias in FT and other financial newspapers like Nikkei Asia Review (no, the highly opinionated "The Economist" doesn't fit here).
Nikkei effectively owns FT by the way. WSJ is also pretty decent compared to WaPo.
The absolute WORST is the "independent.co.uk". They stopped printing things; now only publish things online; and took a retarded direction; way more retarded than HuffPo.

I dont even trust Sup Forums at this point. I form my own opinions of first hand reports and the general narrative given by both the west and east.

Reuters Business News, Bloomberg are also very decent and factual.
AP has done some "emotions over facts" reporting, but it's still a reputed news service.
AFP is quite decent, more so than AP and Reuters imho.

rt.com

US newspapers have taken a "emotions over facts" turn.
>FT is British (Japanese owned)
>Nikkei is Japanese
>AFP is French
US news services has gone haywire.

INFOWARS.COM

Forgot Telegraph UK, Times UK, Le Figaro France, Repubblica Italy.
Although these are "establishment" newspapers, the quality is high.

theonion.com/features/editorial-cartoon

Lurk more

>our guys

I swear I will execute you dirty rats one by one, get off this website faggot rat kyke

Drudge Report

Stratfor, Geopolitical Futures. They're 70-80% accurate historically.

Think for yourself, watch/read primary sources, ponder what they don't show more than what they do. Good luck.

This

Your country is next in freedom line goy

That's not the way news works. Everyone has an agenda, even the guys on your side.

Used to watch him , is redpilled on islam.Talks sense on a lot of issues but if there vagly nationalistic he becomes retarded and just uses strawmen nazi. White nationalism "only stupid people believe this" his in his own god dawn bubble i could not bare to watch him anymore he just has this condescending "Our side is never wrong vibe"

So what matters more, the truth, or pushing a certain narrative regardless of facts?

Times of Israel

That's about all. Peace out.

not a single one. primary sources only.

Sup Forums and Swedish forum flashback.org

>Trusting someone else to feed you their conjecture, politics, claims and beliefs directly into your brain unfiltered

Wow, you're retarded.

YouTube's comments section

CNN

yeah.

CNN.

As I see it it's a human problem, not an ethical problem. Yes, I think my way is best and the righteous action is to share that wisdom with everyone else. But also I'm just another guy pushing his agenda.

I trust CNN, MSNBS, TYT, WSJ, NYT.

>inb4 ahaha you bluepill fag

You all trust them too, when there's thread about a major happening which sources are the most frequently posted there - some obscure conspiratard blogs like infowars or reputable news agencies? You all trust them to, only some people here like to pretend to be elitist and "red-pilled".

Jerusalem Post

none i travel to press briefings myself in order to get first hand knowledge without the narrative

>I trust CNN, MSNBS, TYT, WSJ, NYT.

Kill yourself if you read any of these for ANYTHING other than a major happening.

Local news does far better to cover actual events than some shitty CNN feature ever will except in national events/world news. And then, there are still many better sources.

Financial news, like CNBC, even (((Bloomberg))), tends to just report raw facts. When there are millions of dollars at stake nobody wants partisan bullshit.

You can use the filter to filter out words usually used by shills, like "drumpf", "btfo", "Sup Forums", "brit*", etc.

Sup Forums and Infowars

The Wall Street Journal is still fairly decent.

And if I filtered out any post with "cuck" in it, overall post quality would soar.

Fuck no. There are people worth trusting though.

>implying actual shills wouldn't blend in well enough to not use blatant shitposting words
I get paid top dollar for a reason

I treat them all as opinions of news

If it has a political connotation, I don't trust any news source alone. I try to read from more than one source and make my mind out of the average report from what I've read.

The truth is that there is no trustworthy news source. They all make mistakes and are prone to bias in one way or another. The best thing you can do if you have the effort is to read multiple sources and make up your own mind

CNN.com
Breitbart.com
MSNBC.com
then /pol,l
then leddit.

Good to hear all sides before making decision on where you stand.

No, but some are better than others. Ultimately I need to check multiple sources just to get a remotely accurate picture of events. Even then a lot of information is still left out or twisted.

I trust CNN

Top kek

reuters

I get my news from Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is always right.

Sup Forums, breitbart, cnn, rt

I trust primary sources only.

Newsbud

They're self supporting and don't get funded by any corporations. Started by Sibel Edmonds (I think) who was a translated for the FBI and whistle blower

rothschild and other rich jews sit on the board at the ecnomist!

video - sometimes

I read from all sides and use my own reasoning from there

AP, Reuters, Bloomberg. The Guardian use to be pretty factual even if they gave their markedly liberal opinion at the end of each piece. Nowadays it reads like an angry sjw's blog, every article is either plain whining and trying to make you feel guilty because "YOU LET IT COME TO THIS" or some kind of opinion piece that complains about how WE'RE IN HELL AND YOU LET IT COME TO THIS. Fuck that noise. Bear in mind I consider Breibart and Fox unadultered prolefeed to understand how bad The Guardian has gotten.

yes

pol

RT. Don't listen to shills it's the best source there is.

Thanks for the tip, comrade. Glory to the motherland, da?

Sup Forums

AP, routers, cnn

leddit tier

not an argument

Just don't let Sup Forums be your only news source because it mostly hateful nazi shit. Sup Forums is never right.

You didn't make any argument to begin with