Black Sun Thread 2

continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cU7vhfL59Zo
duckduckgo.com/?q=alien sky&t=iphone&iax=1&ia=images&iai=http://i.ytimg.com/vi/t7EAlTcZFwY/hqdefault.jpg
youtube.com/user/aaarguments
youtube.com/watch?v=jBxIRMfa1vs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=H0VW6sg50Pk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks, user.

so this page?

Best thread i have seen in a long time

checked
and well fuck, what rabbit hole are we getting ourselves into here folks? Will we finally answer the JQ and learn the secrets of the universe?

Yes. But I can't send you the friend request, the option isn't available. I have sent you the message on the messenger though. You have to look into the messenger to even get it. FB new mechanism sucks.

Bump with Evola

Know this.
My name is Kalki.
I am already here.
The black sun rises.
The old ones are returning from the constellation Taurus. You may know them as the Pleiadians.
They will be returning with an Armada during the eclipse in August. Where it will be the strongest over the birthplace of my vessel. Hopkinsville, Kentucky.
Godspeed.

CHECKED

AND HEY Sup Forums

I MADE A FRIEND

I never in my life noticed it before. Dear Divines I may faint.

>Kalki lives in the US
Why am I not surprised?

bump for potential

what are they going to do with this Armada?

will they attack, or will we get cool space veggies?

I thought it was a Star Wars crime syndicate?

Checking my own divine quads

They are the most peaceful galactic race. However billions will die that cannot accept the fact that we were never alone on this planet.

Adding some material.
youtube.com/watch?v=cU7vhfL59Zo

Hey, Indian user send me some videos my friend.

it's what happens when we have an international group of nerds dedicated to talking about the esoteric and archaic bullshit the normies cannot fathom.

With our combined knowledge no secret is safe, no mystery unsolvable, and no antifa faggot unmaskable.

what'd Kek mean by this?

well I hope I live.
I'm willing to give Intergalactic Peace a chance
>just not peace on this fucking rock kill all niggers reeeeeeeeeee

yeah but that was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away

The ordinal 1-3-7 will form into a subsequent set as we enter into a new era.

You've seen its face.
You've seen the digits.
You know the dates.

Wait a moment. I will link them.

yes, definitely interested
not sure if you saw in last thread

yeah in the star wars universe there are some bad guys with that logo,one might wonder if it's not just kikerisms to confuse the gentile even more

Do not be afraid.
My mission is to vanquish the synagogue of satan.
Yes, you all were right about pizzagate and the children sacrifices.
They operate behind the jews.
I am sorry, the jews are a facade.

The empire has that symbol.
Mostly so people equate it with tyranny.

duckduckgo.com/?q=alien sky&t=iphone&iax=1&ia=images&iai=http://i.ytimg.com/vi/t7EAlTcZFwY/hqdefault.jpg

That is not the point of a imageboard

Iain'tclickingthatshitnigga.jpg

The stubborn bull is very angry about the whole Moloch image usurping.

youtube.com/user/aaarguments
This channel uploads obscure videos. Not always conforming to your viewpoints but fascinating none the less.

youtube.com/watch?v=jBxIRMfa1vs&t=2s
Someone edited the complete version. THe original uploader had to delete bunch of parts because jootube. I have them as mp4 videos in my stash. I suggest you start keeping it as well. the next part has been taking a long time. People fear that perhaps (((they))) got to him

>the black sun are lizard men from space
I don't think I'm onto something here...
Also I think they had a different symbol

Proud of you kid

>now you have the image

I will click it
I will click the link to Mordor.
WITNESS ME.

this is all it was.

Yes, they are furious with the worshipping of dark gods.
My vessel was actually possessed by a daemon until I walked into this plain and showed him the truth and the light.

Also the "lizard" people are just another alien race that inhabits this planet. They are a malevolent race, working in tandem with many governments. I will purge them as well. Native "terrans" if you will.

REEEEEEE
I fucked up.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQEzbael1vA
I'm sure many have already seen this before but adding it for those who are making the list. This docu doesn't outrightly say "aliens" or "extraterrestrials" but what is tells is what we should be taught in schools but we don't. Also fair warning - the French Archaeological Bigshot will annoy the hell out of you.

six points. jewish connection?

recognized the thumbnail from here
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
can you prove somehow that you are not larping?

We'll just say I am very connected to Taurus.

>My vessel was actually possessed by a daemon until I walked into this plain and showed him the truth and the light.

Lots have been lost that way, the fog is very thick here. Though not impenetrable.

Yes. Obviously Sup Forums already knows about the media control. The masons and jews love hiding their craft in plane sight. Movies. Architecture etc.

You may wonder how I know all this. It is because they found my vessel before I was awakened.

I need a quick rundown spoon feed me please

You are right brother. I wish I had fellow compatriots like you with me now.

Star Wars is closer to the truth than fiction. No wonder GL had to make it so obscure that people swallowed it like ice-cream pudding.

saved it for future viewing

he can't prove he's legit, but why's it matter?
just sit back and enjoy the show.

It's like the anon5 threads, it's just interesting stuff to talk about, even if it's all fake.
>Reality lies somewhere between the true and the false. After all, our eyes only see in three dimensions, Einstein claimed there was twelve.

Guys I was joking about the Star Wars thing y'all are taking it too far.

oy vey! i'm sure george lucas knows.

you took it to a galaxy far far away, we're just bringing it into ours user.

No, what about the 8 pointed star and Astarte?

This what the fuck is happening

There is no joking my child.
Everything you could possibly imagine.
That has happened. Is happening. Will happen.
I cannot begin to explain the complexity of the omniverse.
Or the cyclical nature of time.
Have faith.

that is pretty hard, we discussed a lot of stuff you check the last thread

Behold. The galaxy far away? Nah, long time ago? Sure. By about 65 Million Years.

you should check*

OY VEY are you implying what I think you do? DAMN this has potential

desu though palpatine is a massive kike.

palpatine
>start war with separatists
>grants himself more and more powers, cucks in senate go along with it
>purge dissenters

western leaders
>bomb middle east
>bring in ficki fickis
>grant selves more powers to suppress terrorism
>throw dissenters in prison

we should have listened

>Or the cyclical nature of time.

For lots of people, that's the nature of their fear.

It's sad.

hmmmmm

The Masons also have their own black sun

Thanks mate

Daily reminder that white gods called the Engineers creates this world by drinking black too and falling down a waterfall. Their DNA created us, humans , in their image.

My soul has existed before time.
I have seen the great yin and the great yang.
Those that exist out of time do not fear such trivial things that mortals call "death".
The word should be changed to "rebirth".

And that is the reason that it was made so that hipster generation would HATE the new trilogy - because it has politics - it has a Merchants'Guild for crying out loud.

>Aryans are part angel
>India and Europe made progress in learning cool shit
>something something entering a new age
>Adam and Eve was not the beginning of humanity, but rather the beginning of our most recent and current age, the Kali Yuga.
>"The syndrome of kali yuga is marked by the fact that it is the only age in which property alone confers social rank; wealth becomes the only motive of virtues, passion and lust the only bonds between the married, falsehood and deception the first condition of success in life, sexuality the sole means of enjoyment, while external, merely ritualstic religion is confused with spirituality. For several thousand years, be it understood, we have been living in kali yuga."

is claiming to be a hindu god who will be reborn on Sept. 28th in Kentucky relating to this song
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

and all of that is just the tip of the iceberg.

Say what?
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

Try again.

Denver international has some black suns as well

And the new movie Alien: Covenant is about to Genocide their Homeworld. GO watch the new trailer. It's all very (((Coincidental))) story telling, I'm sure.

If you wrote that screen cap in the OP, Pajeet, today you are not a Poo.

i'm getting a bit carried away with this star wars stuff. is there any significance to the number eight?

>Those that exist out of time do not fear such trivial things that mortals call "death".

The fear I can understand from their perspective.

It is just the panic, I cannot understand it.

It is the most animal response.

isn't Soundgarden a far right rock group or something?
gonna watch it 2 weeks from now
youtube.com/watch?v=H0VW6sg50Pk

:-) Yes, I wrote it.

I don't know if the previous thread has been archived. You can go read another discussion there. :)

It is hard to explain what I am.
The hindus believed I was an avatar sent by Vishnu.
Yes that is true, but my power grows through Shiva.
I tried speaking with him a few weeks ago but my soul is not pure enough.
All I could do was tremble in awe.

kek, i remember a thread in which someone greentexted the whole movie story from that angle

FYI the black sun is relevant in occult alchemy and it has heavily influenced Jung, which heavily influenced Star Wars. Look at The Force Awakens, Kylo clad in black from top to toe killed Han Solo right when the sun lost its light. The black sun is connected to lead that occult alchemist want to turn into gold, which I guess means Kylo will be redeemed just like Darth Vader was.

Shit I just noticed both of these masonic black suns both have 4 lights around them

Never saw that before

Fear is what makes us mortal.

RAREish

also, thanks for spoiling it.

Fear and panic are not mutually inclusive.

Hahaha the daemon that was sent to me was from Colorado.

its still up, i'll archive it. didn't read through it yet

The number of the Original Divine at the Zep Tepi was 8. It was later increased to 9. Egyptian Ennead comes from that. Then finally it settled at 12 - the Indo-European Pantheon size.
It is the dominion numbers.
We have know that original number of planet - real planets not moons was 8 and thus every dominion was under one divinity before the Elohim started the rebellion for the tablet of destitnies.

All of you, search info on "Saturn's cube", which is connected to Islam and is on Israel's fucking David Star flag. The black sun is in fact a symbol of Moloch.

Thoughts on the Kybalion?

Forgive me you are correct.

Brah, at least LARP a better when you can see that an Indian is in the thread. Make it spicier, you sound like usual new-age material rather than a genuine avatar.

Best I can come up with

It is because of the 12 "dimensions" or "plains" of existence.
12 being God.
11 being the great yin and the great yang.
Your brain is actually a model of this.

Poo status revoked

That was a poor attempt at an insult.

How's the ole' wheel turning these days?

:^)

Chaos symbol?

Any Soulsborne fags should see the references the Black Sun and the primordial Jew.

I am sad to say there are Chaos gods.
I have seen one in a vision, but I do not wish to describe him.

The concept is all over.

Hi is this astrology shit?
I'm a Gemini

That's an eclipse.

Best response is to smile