Trump sends 1500 ground troops to Afgahnistan

Trump just confirmed sending 1500 ground troops into Afghanistan and escalating the war even further.

I fucking hate that neocon shill

newsweek.com/us-army-send-troops-afghanistan-summer-2017-591313

americanmilitarynews.com/2017/04/u-s-army-to-send-1500-troops-to-afghanistan-in-summer-2017/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1493558432286.webm
twitter.com/MHJournalist/status/858413974873886720/photo/1
cnn.com/2017/04/30/middleeast/turkey-syria-us-troops-patrol/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Camp_Shaheen_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it feel knowing you'll be watching your friends die face down in the sand of a foreign country fighting for the Jews soldier fags?

We support the Afghan government tho, this is just mgmt. It's not like 1500 is going to secure the regime if they fuck up too bad

NON-INTERVENTIONIST DONALD TRUMP!

You're a busy faggot arent you? Lots of new threads from Shlomo to cover the time between shift changes

In any effect, the Afghan war needs to end, adding troops will quickly end it, all agree on that, Trump will complete yet another task that both Bush and Obama were unable / unwilling to

800 ISIS fighters
send in 1500 US troops

Didn't the MOAB take that out already?

Gotta keep producing for the Big Pharma.

ISN'T IT GOOD WE GOT SOMEONE WHO WILL REIGN IN THE NEOCONS?

Reignite a war with 1500 soldiers? kek
The war was lost since the day one.

PURE COINCIDENCE WE INVADED IN 2001!

>Adding troops will quickly end it,

Yeah like 2009 right faggot? How about you go over there?

They're not fighting for Jews, they're fighting for those sweet sweet minerals in Afghan soil. All US wars have been either fought for resource control or as a means of curbing aggressive expansion that would try and get resource control over a particular area. Prove me wrong. The only reason we're "fighting" for the Jews is that their interest and ours intersect but make no bones about it, the second we can't work with or make money from Israel they'll either get ignored and left to rot or get a huge dose of freedom.

>deploying in Afghanistan
>soon (probably) in Syria and Iraq also

hmmm it seems like theres an agenda but i just can see it, but who cares anyways The Don is playing 5D chess am i right /ptg/ and /the_donald XDDDDD :))))) Dont jump ship yet you cucks!!

lel

Hillary was in favor of more troops in afgahnistan you fucking idiot

So let me get it right: Trump makes you support the same policy positions Clinton was pushing for?

>not seeing the mental gymnastics to defend dogma tier beliefs even when they are agains everything they stood for 4 months ago

you are new to Sup Forums I would say

holy shit who could've seen it coming

>1500 troops to afghan
>cant put any on their own southern boarder
top kek

Two army rangers just got killed there. One of them was my buddy from high school.

Rip josh..

>soon (probably) in Syria and Iraq also

We already have troops in both countries

>So let me get it right: Trump makes you support the same policy positions Clinton was pushing for?

Trump cultists are GWB supporters in 2004.

Also the majority of them are from reddit.

wow what a great source!! RUSSIA TODAY

aaaaaaaaaahahahahaha kys you stupid cuck faggot

shut up rape baby.

What the fugg

>Autists on this board still believe this is Draining The Swamp
>Trumpfags will defend this
>Trumpfags will still try and conceive Trump as a good leader in an unbelievable feat of cognitive dissonance

When can you losers just admit that he has done nothing and is going to do nothing that he campaigned on? Were you sub 85 IQ retards actually rused by a kike defending conman billionaire?

don't have to double post.ask nicely to get (you)s

US forces have been helping in Iraq for months now, and more recently they've assisted the Kurds in Tabqa and in Northern Syria.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1493558432286.webm

israel makes money from us you fucking idiot.
i also bet the jews control most mining interests in us like they do in south africa and in austrailia, will move right into afghan when dusts settles and they are under our thumb. wont happen though. they based taliban wont be defeated so easily.

the whole country has never been conquered.

that webm is old as fuck dude

fuck off. both under the thump of the faggots of zion.

twitter.com/MHJournalist/status/858413974873886720/photo/1

you should blame Trump for sending him. why aren't you mad? you know that the mideast is a fucked up shithole already right so why even bother sending white ppl to fight for muslims? to die for muslims?

russia today is absolute shit for pathetic brain dead sheep. like all kremLIE propaganda. im waiting for them to cover the over 2000 dead russian soldiers who got merkd in ukraine

?

uh uh uh heres some extra shill links for you! its great proof. kill yourself faggot.

have a good goy source then

cnn.com/2017/04/30/middleeast/turkey-syria-us-troops-patrol/

you really dont expect anything quality from some delusional russian sheep, now do you?

>Comparing Trump and mattis to king nigger
retards must die first

>praise choice of mattis as SoD because he said he likes killing muslims
>get mad when trump lets mattis kill muslims

are you stupid or a shill?

send me a link on the death rates in ukraine?? all those 22 year olds coming back with their heads blown out

>> b b b but those are mercenaries

lols

hes obviously both

CNN is also Russian propaganda. Putin must have hacked CNN and now they are translating Kremlin lies, instead of truthful information, as they usually do.

I never mentioned Ukraine or posted from RT, that was a different user.

"only use military when necessary"
"no more refugees"
"they all have to go"
"false song of globalism"

So? There was already 8400 there, and it's necessary in light of disasters like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Camp_Shaheen_attack

Her intentions probably wouldn't have been the same to whatever Trump is planning.

Stop trying to sow discontent for the Trump Administration

I don't mind US troops deploying to Syria to kill ISIS. Assad is too weak to drive them out in any decent time frame.

ASSad is incompetent and solely survives because he's propped up by stronger allies, but as long as he doesn't start gassing civilians, he can stay in power.

Trump is setting the field with Putin and Xi Jinping to destroy ISIS wherever they crop up.

ISIS are also in the Philippines and Trump is set to meet Duterte soon.

That's not gonna change anything. He is just buying time for the anemic central authority.

He either
1. carpet bomb with moabs entire regions
2. full scale intervention again
3. defeat