>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-idUSKBN17W04T
inquisitr.com/3519501/new-york-city-explosion-manhattan-new-york-terrorism-ied-bomb/
countercurrentnews.com/2017/05/rothschild-bank-now-under-criminal-investigation-after-baron-david-de-rothschild-indictment/
newsweek.com/us-army-send-troops-afghanistan-summer-2017-591313
americanmilitarynews.com/2017/04/u-s-army-to-send-1500-troops-to-afghanistan-in-summer-2017/
archive.is/ZDxUl
archive.is/sje8s
timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
nbcnews.com/news/world/one-killed-10-injured-explosion-german-city-ansbach-n615886
cnn.com/2016/07/24/world/ansbach-germany-blast/
youtu.be/qvEBaAiy5b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's awoovement!

Tromp represents the last dying breath of an uneducated redneck class of /ptg/ niggers who are afraid that America is diversifying (America is a "nation" that was founded by genocidal faggots and land grabbing trash in the fist place) and that they will lose their "white privilege" while forgetting that they imported niggers to work for their lazy ass.

Tromp is in over his head, and somewhere in the dim recesses of his addled mind, he knows it. He thought being President would be just as easy as being CEO (aka failure in his case).

He doesn't know how to build buildings. He doesn't know how to get permits. He doesn't know how to hire contractors. He's a meme. A forced meme. His only advantages in life are his family fortune and the fact that a lot of Americans currently find blowhard assholes entertaining. If he had to work for a living, he would be fucked in the ass.

Tromp doesn't know how to be President, either. He doesn't know how the government works. He's scared and lonely and angry, and he reacts to that the way any manchild would. He mashes his red button, summoning a Jew son-in-law, and then he sulks off to the living room to play video games, shitpost on Twitter and watch shitty TV. It's just that for Trump, the "living room" is a million dollar resort, and "video games" are "golf and classified discussions held in public settings."

He will forever be associated with faggotry, clowns, orangutans, quality autistic offsprings and failure in general.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-idUSKBN17W04T
>U.S. President DJ Tromp on Monday opened the door to meeting North Korea's Kim Jong Un, saying he would be honored to meet the young leader under the right circumstances, even as Pyongyang suggested it would continue its nuclear weapons tests.“ If it would be appropriate for me to meet with him, I would absolutely, I would be honored to do it,”

After slurping gallons of jewish cum, he's now craving asian?

GET FUCKED NEOCON FAGGOTS

My Finfriend, you underestimate the ability of our media and education (indoctrination) system to completely brainwash people.

You come home from a long hard day of MAGAing and you find your pet awoo like this.

Wat do.

How cool and normal!

i hope trump & duterte go to a shooting range and have a great time together

To the Europeans and children lurking. Go to sleep.

>Any movement of troops is a neocon idea

Wait, I thought we hated trump now. I'm confused.

GO AWAY NEOCONS

Don't listen to /sg/ shills.

DRRRRUUUMMMMPPPFFFFF!!!

I HOPE YOU JEWISH FAGGOTS ENJOY WORLD WAR 3

didn't work last thread
won't work this thread
but hey, keep bumping the thread. We appreciate it.

> See you in a month if I am not back tomorrow much

See u tomorrow then kek

>trying with melania didn't work, let's see if we're lucky with le pen

If you are still here Portubro. There was a terrorist bomber in New Jersey/ New york that was indeed a terrorist.

inquisitr.com/3519501/new-york-city-explosion-manhattan-new-york-terrorism-ied-bomb/

We need to pick a goal in 2020 lads. Supposing Hungry Hungry Kasich primaries Trump as we expect, do we help Donald or try to meme in the worst Dem candidate possible (Warren, Zuck the Cuck, M.Obama, etc)?

Don't namefag please, thank you.

>not wanting WWIII

I miss the old Sup Forums

TRUMP IS THE BIGGEST WAR MONGERING LUNATIC NEOCON KEKSERVATIVE ON THE PLANET

IT'S LIKE REAGAN BUSH JR. ON STEROIDS HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>Don't listen to /sg/ shills.

>tfw RBG will still be on the bench at the end of this year, but Assad will be in exile in Russia

I don't think that the DNC would really want a celebrity president, so they will either offer a VP seat or a fake presidency (meaning the establishment VP would call the shots).

And now the shills return. Eh who cares? Also can someone give me a link to Trump saying he'll go after big banks now? There may be a correlation between this and this countercurrentnews.com/2017/05/rothschild-bank-now-under-criminal-investigation-after-baron-david-de-rothschild-indictment/
Jackson and JFK's spirits are calling out.

We have to stop Somali bro from selling all the cats, driving down the cat market

Hey guys, so what exactly is stopping Republicans from abolishing the Byrd Rule and just forcing through what they want?

>Don't listen to /sg/ shills.

NO FUCK YOU KIKE

Sup Forums ALWAYS STANDS WITH ASSAD AND NEVER STAND WITH ISRAEL OR HER PUPPETS

Heh, flight is late so probably will be back in the morning.

Kids are so fucking spoiled even compared to my comfortable upbringing. They are like emperors children compared to my father.

>CIA is running the biggest drug trade in the west, FBI the largest CP sites in the world and that US is in Afghanistan to make sure drug trade and minerals are secured

Why does the average Joe of US support this?

HOLY SHIT IT'S LITERALLY BUSH'S THIRD FUCKING TERM WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?

I see the shilling is still super intense. I'll be back later.

>widespread horror
You haven't seen anything yet.

The pizza stuff is a honeypot but please don't discuss that here. You will bring heat.

Give her another huge load.

awoo is not for lewd

I dont care if Saudi Arabia uses M1 tanks to kill its own people. I wish them luck.

you tell em , no one talks about our based muslim like that.

YOU ARE A FUGGING IDIOT IF YOU THINK OUR MEDIA TELLS THE AVERAGE JOE ABOUT THIS.

1 invaded a country and overthrow the gov
2 threw a few missiles into an empty airbase

it'll have to be put down

NO WAR ON DPRK

NO MORE WARS

STOP THIS NEOCON FAGGOT NOW BEFORE WE ARE ALL DEAD

didn't they even give some "anti terrorism" award to Saudi Arabia? How can Americans be this out of touch ,that you can sell a liek like this? After United States, Saudi Arabia probably funds the most terrorism in middle east and is a direct shill for it with wahhabism

God Emperor is no longer just a nickname

>Stopping roaches from sperging out on useful fighters
What is our general opinion on Kurds anyways

> lol facts and reason won't work on us, shills BTFO

Listen up you fucking pathetic Nazi's now tht out of Finland your petty little skin head club is fucked G. Me and my own are coming after you pussies forreal! Y'all got one more week left. He will not divide us and you racist fucks will not divide us. We are strong, this is America yo, a nation of immigrants. Fuck you blind mothrrfuckers!!

Plot twist: Zuckerberg 2024 RNC ticket.

Meme it.

>it's a honeypot.
didn't the judge object to that defense in the court?

Still here with half my brain still on. So

> one in Hungary
> one in France
> one in NYC / NJ

Did someone compiled all those instances?

IF YOUR AN EAST COAST FAG THEN GET IN HERE FOR THE BATTLE OF BOSTON:
----->> ----->>----->> ----->>----->> ----->>----->> ----->>----->> ----->>

NEW COLD WAR

>Unleashing on Awoo's face

>Not inside

what a waste.

>inb4 did both

Wow Faceberg is a normal guy just like us totally not a power-hungry autistic creep and tool of the globalist surveillance state.

Oy vey!

What do other kikes think about zuckerberg race mixing with a chink? We know that (((they))) want us to be mongrels but at the same time (((they))) want to be """pure""".

Seriously. All these newfags are fucking annoying. Maybe they're just happening-deprived

Do you know that Jews got their slimy claws into our media and run it?

WE ARE GONNA FREE THE SHIT OUT OF YOU

Trump just confirmed sending 1500 ground troops into Afghanistan and escalating the war even further.

I have a question: why the US keeps sacrificing their own life for wars in the middle east? isn't this a dumb move?
newsweek.com/us-army-send-troops-afghanistan-summer-2017-591313
americanmilitarynews.com/2017/04/u-s-army-to-send-1500-troops-to-afghanistan-in-summer-2017/

They often don't run the servers, per se. The judges did not object to the matter either because it was a hijack rather than an establishing of the honeypot.

There is a fine legal line but honeypots are allowed to break some laws so long s it is not entrapment.

Not that I have seen, though I could do this at some point if you want along with hate hoaxes.

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU THINK YOUR OPINION BECOMES MORE IMPORTANT IF IT'S IN ALL-CAPS

It really is because of what the other guy said. Most people in the US are either ignorant or bluepilled. See

Average European media has reproted it and it's about as controlled as yours.

The reason they push race mixing is because they do it because they're dying out.

>escalating the war
they are literally there so the turks don't shoot the kurds. they are a buffer

>Assad will be in exile in Russia
At this point, I'd welcome that just for /sg/'s salt.

You think just because Portugal went to bed after destroying your terribly ill informed arguments in the last few threads you can weasel your way back in here like nobody would notice?

(((You))) know why.

EVERY WAR IS A WAR FOR JEWS

EVERY WAR IS A WAR FOR JEWS

EVERY WAR ISA WAR FOR JEWS

WAKE UP SHEEP WE WILL BE IN FOREVER WARS IN 2 DOZEN COUNTRIES WHEN TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY ENDS

archive.is/ZDxUl
archive.is/sje8s

You could have shooped that a little better user.

Awoo deserves it.

>We're gonna bomb the shit out of isis
WTF HE'S BOMBING THE SHIT OUT OF ISIS

wrong country

Bibi. We need to talk. Where is our money. timesofisrael.com/trump-says-hell-make-israel-pay-for-defense-aid/
Where is my money, Bibi?

AWOOSSSSS~

FUCK EVERYONE OF YOU WHO BASH ISLAM

MAY ALLAH PUNISH YOU

Germany as well.

nbcnews.com/news/world/one-killed-10-injured-explosion-german-city-ansbach-n615886

cnn.com/2016/07/24/world/ansbach-germany-blast/

ISIS.

>kikes
The word is "jewish person".

That's unfortunately what the average normie retard on facesperg believes though

He's bombing the shit out of them like he said he would

AMERICA FIRST

SYRIA'S BORDER IS THE AMERICAN BORDER RIGHT?

#TrumpTeachesHistory is trending on Twitter.

Educate the masses

I AM ALL THAT IS AWOO

That new Conservative News Station cant come soon enough.

Huh. Well our media doesn't tell people this. You should know this by now.

>The word is "jewish person".
"Banker American"

listen fellow pede, the most important thing is to stop that madman assad from killing children and threatening israel's security. building the wall or draining the swamp must wait.

Flag checks out.

>He's bombing the shit out of them like he said he would

NOBODY CARES ABOUT MOSSAD CIA FUNDED (((((((TERRORISTS))))) WAKE UP SHEEP WE WILL BE IN 2 DOZEN WARS IN A FEW YEARS AT THIS RATE

with internet I don't think there's any excuse?

and I've read most of the stuff I know about foreign policies from average Internet press and European news networks which (European news) are about as controlled as americans)

I don't even really find those jokes funny with how cancerous these pests are. They are like cockroaches or african carp.

youtu.be/qvEBaAiy5b4

I remember this, they really tried to pass it as a gas explosion.

Any other?

>Lump