Help! I took the David Icke Pill!

Fucking hell mates, I took the reptilian pill.

I thought Icke was some lunatic the media portrays him as and his theories wonky, but after a month of daily studying the gnostic texts and what the elite believes, he might be onto something.

How can you care about so menial things when there are literal reptilians running the world! Get it through your head!

The Archons are controlling this simulation!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocalypse_of_Adam
youtube.com/watch?v=IxP86-T8jBo
godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3136315/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=mpm4v2OiOvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Friendly reminder that reptilian is code word for jew.

It's not. He's truly sincere.

Have you watched his videos on Saturn and the moon?

WRONG.

The gnostics were fucking slaughtered for what they had discovered.
It's all real man. Too real.
We will never wake up from the simulation, it all starts all over again. Fuck, truly the black pill.

I'm pretty sure reptilian = Jew
It all adds up and skirts EU hate speech laws

I only know that the moon is control place for the simulation, what about saturn?

Icke has seperate thing for jews though.

I really like the stuff he has to say about consciousness and how unaware people in general are. I haven't really bought into the reptillian stuff yet but I do believe we are the result of genetic tampering to some degree.

Gnosticism, AFAICT, doesn't believe in a 'simulation', just that there are multiple spheres of reality: your 'rational' sphere, where the Absolute resides, an intermediary sphere, and the 'irrational' sphere of materiality. To steal someone else's metaphor, Gnostics believe that we are our souls, and that our bodies are like fleshy mech suits.

WAKE
UP

Fpbp

reptilians are demons you finngolian finngol

christpill is the ultimate redpill

wake up

chill the fuck down

everything serves god, all is well

Never, go full David Icke, Brah.

Icke argues that Christ faked his death

Read some Crowley, the Jews are onto the reptilians. They meet with beings from either another dimension or from another part of our universe through their dreams/ the astral plane. They are shaping our future.

No. YOU wake up .

God you describe is just a demiurge, an evil one

Even though Icke is a little nutty and frequently uses channeling as a source of information, I found his book Robot's Revolution to be very interesting and gleamed a lot of new insights about history from it.

What are gnostics? IF aliens would rule the world, wouldn't they be able to just get rid of all "Gnostic" writing?

Link please.

Society very nearly did. Gnostic knowledge survived largely due to the Mystery Schools and artifacts encoded with seemingly meaningless symbolic knowledge.

Yahweh/Allah is a superficial deity who enjoys being patronised. He is the architect of this world, but he places himself in front of the true God in the form of a veil that causes our perception to be skewed by illusion. He is responsible for the duality in all things, and rations the divine nature through himself as a mediator. Yoga is the answer.

So where can I read their stuff? When did the gnostics start?

And jew is what they want you to think they are. Look into who the fake jews are.

Check out Manly P Hall.

>Yoga
wait what?

This ^

Reptilian is a blue pill disguised as a redpill.

The Talos Principle (puzzle game) and The Matrix are inspired by gnosticism.

saturn=set=satan=moloch=el
consider that ishtar, ra, and el were all gods. IS-RA-EL

>Crowley

Where in all of his literature does he even hint at this. For fucks sake one of his biggest 'followers' was a Jew named Israel regardie.

Yoga is ancient, it's not all about stretching and being a beta vegan faggot.
Vivekananda's book 'Raja Yoga' can help you learn what the matrix is.
I will copy and paste the basic outline in the next reply.

Research these terms and practice them in order if you want answers. All the prophets did this in some form, yoga is the science that has spent he most time perfecting it. The terms, in order, are:

Asana
Yama & Niyama
Pranayama
Pratyahara
Dharana
Samadhi

Each one is perfected in order and transforms your consciousness into something that cannot be properly articulated into language, you have to experience it for yourself.

They are basically:
>Asana
Preparing the body for meditation. This could be anything as long as it can be held for a long time. The best postures for meditation involve keeping the spine erect and in alignment.

>Yama & Niyama
Continences. Abstain from things that excite. Traditional practices have been very specific but really everyone is different. If you can meditate immediately after eating or smoking or having sex then maybe that's okay for you.

>Pranayama
Twofold. Practice maximising your intake and outtake of breath, exaggerate it. This is the first part, the second is to simply notice your breath without affecting it in anyway whatsoever. Simply 'notice' it, the intake, the outtake, and any natural pauses that may occur.

>Pratyahara
This is the first one that will seem odd to people that have never experienced it consciously, but it's like sleep. It basically means shutting off the senses and all external perception. Master each preceding stage and the next stage will always come eventually. When you experience it, you will notice that your reality is entirely composed of your mind. It is obviously effected by objective reality, but in attaining dharana you learn that every aspect of reality that you experience without exception is a hologram created by your brain. This is where it gets weird. The next stage basically involves becoming aware that even though all your reality is a hologram, there is still yet an 'unknown outside' beyond your conscious perception.

David Icke is a moron.
And a fake anti-semite.
His last name in yiddish means "Isaac".
And well, David.

How does Kriya fit into this?

>this post

>Icke ...... the elite

but how does this help us destroy the demiurge and come closer to real god?

fucking really

NEWS FLASH: david icke is a jew himself!

point being?

This should stupid as fuck. So what you faggots are claiming now, is that we have reptilians that regularly shitpost here too? Top fucking kek

Wipe your fucking ass pajeet and enjoy the eternal reincarnation in this simulation while I escape from the demiurge's curse.

(((d. icke))) is a stage name

you should work on your human language skills, lizard

he's also a lizard alien actor person with a fake name. fun to read though. good stuff on his message boards occasionally but he's not a real person

Good luck hippie. In the meantime I'll emigrate to your country and fuck your women

It was auto correct you faggot. And do you know what lizards do to roaches?

Praise Yoga

Are you fucking kidding me? Israel, the nickname given to Jacob, literally means "wrestles with god" in Aramaic. Ancient Egypt, Mesopotia and ancient Israel did not even exist in the same time periods and had very different cultures and languages. This is why nobody takes this shit seriously.

Our dreams are not nonsense, we just spend so little time there that we perceive them through the same memes we use to deconstruct the waking world, so they appear to make little sense.
There is more that is fundamental to life that is irrational before there is anything rational. Engaging with irrational things as a separate study in meditation will lead to the truth. It can be scary at first, because you will think that you are going crazy, but through our subconscious mind can handle irrational things. If you travel through enough 'doors' in the dream world you may eventually come across beings with startling agency and intelligence. Some might think of them as angels or demons, or maybe they are just parts of our mind so deep that they behave as if they are separate from us in dream form, but I guarantee they are worth meeting with.Just practice yoga an study the kabalah.

It's demons bruh.

gtfo to /x/
also, on /x/ i have seen same class raid post as on Sup Forums where jewish shills are pasting script between themselves creating illusion of debate. in one thread they were actually proving that feminization of west societies is caused by ghosts. it was 3-4 days ago and im still looking for my sides

So some shitposter on Sup Forums has deeper knowledge of the arcane than most notable scientists and philosophers

Hmmmmm

Take this shit, fuck off and get a job you worthless poof

I heard through astral projection you can get to the "Mall World", a place that is described by many people who are into AP and not being related to each other in any way.

The Mall World is another illusion by Archons.

Scary fucking stuff. Dont take the rep pill.

>No citations

n-no

Nag Hammadi Gonstic Library

gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

aaaaaaand thats why you were chosen to be born into the shit hole known as pakistan

btw fuck you for not speaking clearly when I needed support for my 95" TV remote that didnt work properly

read my posts abdul

mall world?

describe please

That's Indian you retard. We don't do call centers. Besides my father has a massive logistics and car import business so I have houses in 3 different countries. I have to live here because the business is here. You on the other hand probably have only one house in one country. What a peasant.

godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3136315/pg1

demons are aliens

>calls me a peasant
>lives in Pakistan
>cant leave because daddy will behead him if he disobeys
>has 3 other house
>all in countries infested with shitskins

im comfy af

He uses reptilian as a code word for the jews, because if he names them in clear, his ``career'' will be over very fast.

kek resides in the mall world

t. atheist shemale cuck

FAKE JEWS
A
K
E

J
E
W
S

I have a house in the Netherlands, the states and England. But unlikely a nigger would know what a job is so I won't even try to explain it to you

Not for long you paki cunt.

Check out the Thrice Greatest Hermes

That's rich. There are probably more Pakis in England than in Pakistan. Even I don't go there for that reason

He can be right about what the elite believe without endorsing the truth about what the elite believe.

Because at that level, the truth is lost and people only love beautiful lies.

elaborate?

He's been listening to muslims for too long, then.

You're dreaming at someone woke to wake up.

Ponder that for a moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=mpm4v2OiOvo

Your country is a backward third-world Islamic shithole that still publically beheads people for blasphemy.

Also,
>hurr I don't go to England but allow me to give you a thorough demographic assessment

They started with the disciples of Jesus, but refused to believe that Jesus was God in the flesh. They said God could not be contained in the flesh; that God is good; that therefore there is nothing good in the flesh and only the spirit matters.

So they started fucking each other, kids, drugs, booze, whatever they wanted to do, thinking that their "flesh" sins didn't matter.

They're in the spirit of antichrist, and are among the most evil people in the world. Hedonists, usually. LARPers like this faggot sometimes.

I think Christ may just have been another demiurge.

Wrong.

you're as clueless as modern day gnostics

are you a shill or just a retard? read gospel of thomas

Your country promotes faggotry, cuckholdry, race mixing, anti white, children on hormones to block puberty, people who chop off their dicks are applauded as heroes and faggots are allowed to adopt. And on top of that you have the audacity to even get out of bed and talk to anyone else? The fact is your mother has 100% been fucked by multiple men, probably even niggers. Your father might not even be married to her and you most likely are a bastard.

Degenerates like you need to kys

HAHAHAHAH holy fucking shit look how much I triggered this nigger guys.

>Literally digs through YouTube to find links and to win internet argument along with carefully picked reaction images
>Gets absolutely and utterly destroyed by a simple statement and proceeds to damage control by calling my triggered

Wew lad that's some projection

Just a quick question, why is that everytime this threads pop-up, nobody posts a pic of them ? It seems a very weird behaviour, see this thread for example.

Why is that my friends?

Why do you think gnostics were wrong and your version right?

David Icke uses the same tactics that Alex Jones does
he gives you redpills and educates you about (((stuff))) while playing little lucid and wacky
that way (((they))) can mock him and label him as nuts
but inteligent peopple will filter bullshit from the (((real stuff)))

I said modern day gnostics. read the 2 books in pic related and make up your own mind. don't seek for "truths" or "lies" and get stuck in them. the road goes on forever

can't argue with that

I agree. But too bad even most of the "intelligent" people are still surface level retards.

>reptilians running the world
maybe your world. Maybe.

>Friendly reminder that reptilian is code word for jew.

More israel propaganda

>it all starts all over again
Fuck no, I don't want to go through this shit again

Ah, your ZOG photo just shows a bunch of Jews who all work too much and had blood sac pooling beneath the eyes. If having "Racoon Eyes" is a criterion for being ZOG, that would place over 60% of US society as Reptilians.

Truly the black pill.

Your ancestors came from a wolf.