Is there any hope left?

All signs pointing towards a childless future for AJ. Can anybody give me any feasible reasons why he should be able to keep them despite being a notorious bullshit merchant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7WkGyAqVmCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's none of my business.

Trump is going to sign a democrat budget and our government has been taken over by jews.
I don't care about Alex's pussy drama.

>not crediting trent reznor

Controlled opposition!

>Not crediting the greatest American artist of all time for a song he made better
Nerd

Hopefully Alex Jones commits suicide

That's retarded. You are a retard.

Instability should be proven via medical diagosis. If they want to take his kids they must prove he is certifiably crazy.

Well why comment then you stupid fuck?

>Burger

It all makes sense.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to have any rights.

>be AJ
>play the role of a schizophrenic conspiracy theorist for years
>make a shitload of cash
>fuck some chicks
>buy a huge house
>lifeisgood.jpg
>decide to keep going, cuz hey easy money with no real consequences
>become a father
>cool, be able to give kids all the stuff they need and want
>keep doing job exactly the same
>get a divorce
>oh well life goes on
>she wants to kids
>pffft like hell im a good dad and I provide well, joint custody at least right?
>time to prove that he can be a stable, warm, compassionate and nurturing individual
>years worth of audio and video to prove otherwise
>waaaaah why would they use all those things I said and did to take my kids from me??!?!?!

Trent should be fucking honored that Johnny fixed his fucking song because the original fucking sucks shit and everybody knows it.

The story of Alex Jones has vindicated not only Anti-Semites, but MGTOW all at once.

Kill the Jews. Enslave the women. Make things right.

He knew the risk when he got married, and to a Jew. I hope he reflects on his mistake.

AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

>trent reznor
jew jewznor

Fuck off shill

r9k is somewhere near Fuck Off Rd, go find it

Can someone pls crown him

He actually didn't lose his kids, the settlement only revoked the previous ruling giving AJ sole custody of his kids. Originally Alex wanted 50-50 with his ex-wife, but she wanted sole custody, so the court gave sole custody to AJ. This latest ruling just reverted back to the 50-50, so Alex didn't lose his kids and you're all MSM morons.

Cash was great, but he's not even the best country artist.

-NIN*

those are trent reznor's lyrics

Cash didn't cover it.

He took it. It's his now. Don't believe me? Watch the Cash music video of Hurt.

>t. Trent Reznor

Ok

Alex Jones is a piece of shit who profits on the fears of people, spreads fake news, and is a Jewish plant. he deserves what he got and more

youtu.be/7WkGyAqVmCk

That's not a Johnny Cash quote

why is she divorcing him?

has she been compromised by globalist?

i don't think he did.

Well AJ let it slip that she has mental health issues in his press conference or whatever.

All i know is that she used to help out back in the day with infowars and all that shit.