White women

>White women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBWae-86Q1E
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-austrian-poster-girl-samra-kesinovic-used-as-sex-slave-before-being-murdered-for-trying-to-a6791736.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not all white women are shit tier user

No white woman can resist the BIG BLACK COCK.

Twitter screencap threads should result in a permaban.

>nose ring

shit tier

White women come to South Korea to fuck with locals here. Very disgusting. Please stop them.

>selfie
whore

>Not all white women
And you post this whore.

KYS

>nose ring

Degenerate.

What is your problem, beta fags?

stop being a virgin

As a white male I can't resist the big black cock. Our place, as white people, is serving Africans and their sexual desires. It feels good to give up freedom.

today I truly realized women probably shouldn't vote

you guys really get me down with this shit
how can you not see the bullshit?! she is just a stupid thot craving for attention

>Finding nose rings to be shit means you're a virgin

Excellent conclusion, Muhammad.

>Thinking Islam approves of body piercings.

You're fucking stupid.

>mudeye
>white

Everybody knows that user, but some women crave for attention AND actively fight the patriarchy.

an obvious cover story

either they want her dead, or they have other plans for her

whichever it is, we can expect some follow up stories on this one

>mudeye
kys tyrone

>That faggot going against his religious doctrine

Should be beheaded 2bh.

youtu.be/BBWae-86Q1E

She married fucking Deso Dogg ?

she already returned to US in 2014 and got a 2 year prison only (she's free). This story is really weird

lol krauts

Is that Deso Dogg? I thought he was dead.

Shilling for some youtuber seems pretty beta. Are you her?

boi this put on some load on the neuro processor

to get a white woman you have to be a beast
this is what white women liked for thousand of years.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-austrian-poster-girl-samra-kesinovic-used-as-sex-slave-before-being-murdered-for-trying-to-a6791736.html

>The Austrian schoolgirl beaten to death after trying to escape Isis was reportedly passed around militants as a sex slave before being murdered.

>Samra Kesinovic, 17, is believed to have died at some point last year, just months after reaching the group’s territories in Syria.

>Reports that she was murdered with a hammer by militants emerged last month and a Tunisian woman who was kept in a house with her has now come forward.

>The unnamed woman told The Sun that she and Samra had been kept as a “sexual present for new fighters” reaching the so-called Islamic State.

fucking kek

i thought deso dogg died in an airstrike

Not true at all. Just don't be a hundred thousand pounds or a beta shut-in.

lol he is literally from germany can't make this shit up

It gets worse user, pic related.

amazing words.had never given thought to female maturity

>"AND actively fight the patriarchy"
I agree and I know the women you are talking about, the ones who have been fighting since this SJW war started.
but this idiot was an sjw a few years ago.Glad she saw the light I guess,but it'll always stink of a dickrider who just jumped in the bandwagon once the battle had been fought and won