People are literally fighting each other in the streets because of politics

>people are literally fighting each other in the streets because of politics.

The fuck is wrong with this country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NpS4ebEtLUE
instagram.com/p/BTfBno1g13_/?taken-by=lisapeachy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people need to shut the fuck up and smoke some weed

also bitches need to cool it with the photoshop look at this bitch's 'face' all blur

>stop caring goyim, have some leaf!

You have to be 18 to post ehre

It's exactly what (((they))) wanted. Don't let them win.

wow, those are some nice looking tits

People have literally done this for hundreds of years you fucking idiot. Obviously it will happen again, and after this ends, it will happen again, and again, and again.

well that was the wrong picture but i feel like it says what i wanted to say

reported for being underage

this

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING OP!!!

Who cares if commies are taking America for a wild ride just let it happen instead of resisting like in Russia. shakes my motherfucking head.

>ben garrison memes
feel old yet?

Too (((diverse))).

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Absolutely nothing. Humanity working as intended.

Kek consumes all. The powers of moloch do not die so easy. The civil war is coming and by kek's holy ak-47, we will expell all those who oppose the God emperor

also i reported you for being a faggot

Fuck off.

calm the fuck down

if that was a bannable offense, nobody would be on Sup Forums you stupid motherfucking niggerfaggot

*nobody would be on Sup Forums because they would all be banned

name is lisa peachy for all you fags who wanna know

No, you.

Someone has got to win for there to be peace. Bottom line.

Name 600 ways.

well your just to big of faggot

>implying Sup Forums doesn't like to watch people fight
We might as well be WSHH

for what?

Look at this fake ass hoe. She was flat as a pancake but has to fake her ass. Fuck outa here with that shit

ben garrison is based only newfags post ben garrison memes.

whats your background?

I know what you mean and it's not the race issue.
In Poland we have PIS/PO (republican/democrat) we are uniform nation yet we hate each other to guts.

It's this right now, but I'm thinking of changing it.

and lol

>The fuck is wrong with this country?
its supposed to be that way.

our founding fathers fought each other regularly over politics.

the last thing you want is a cuck congress where everything is pre-determined and rigged.

you want a south korean or japanese congress where they fight each other and kill each other for what they believe in.

thats what im saying

>>people are literally fighting each other in the streets because of politics

Some forms of politics can destroy a country's economy and future.

Over the actual structure of society, yes, why not fight over what actually matters?

this bitch can take one picture without photoshop her face

thats a good one

There's a difference in fighting over actual politics and people simply fighting because Trump got elected. That's 99% of what these people are fighting for; because their candidate didn't win.

They know jack shit about him, his policies, or anything else other than that he ran against Hillary.

>some people supporting a political philosophy who's end game resulted in systematic industrialization of mass murder of undesirables
>we should let them have a platform, it worked really well for germany in the 30s and 40s

People are retarded and don't realize that the vast majority of policies won't effect them or anyone they know, and that most will get stuck in endless rhetoric until they're literally useless, nor do they understand that local (state, for US,) or citywide politics will effect them endlessly more then the countrywide policies.

and the wheel of time keeps on turning

sure, that works for congress but all you get with these endless factions, "Communists, Liberals, Conservatives" is an endless circlejerking where everyone only listens to the groups they are a part of rather then listening to the groups they are not.

Subversion of white society by jew controlled media.

Same as everywhere in the West:
>There are no syntheses [between civilizations], but only poisonous mixtures. All Europe is now ill of the mixing of civilisations; here lies the cause of all "crises". For how is it possible to look in two ways, in three ways on good and evil, on beauty and ugliness, on loss and gain, on the relation of society and State, of State and Church; how is it possible to have at the same time a four-fold ethic, four-fold pedagogy? Down this road the only possibility is decline into an a-civilisational state, which holds within itself incapacity for a culture of action. The sequel is the going round in circles, preying upon one another which is a picture of Europe today.
"On the Plurality of Civilisations" by Feliks Koneczny

>There's a difference in fighting over actual politics and people simply fighting because Trump got elected.
its actually the same shit but I agree these people are retards and are going to get pummeled into the ground.

Can't you guys see that she aged and the left picture it's her when she was younger?
She posted that picture herself, saying something along the lines "work hard, get results " or something like that.

Everyone needs to listen to Dan Carlin's new podcast. He nails the current situation and only conceivable outcome at this point. Every single historian you listen to says the republic has is over and has been since FDR.

It's his common sense podcast.

You don't magically grow an ass out of thin air from "aging"

fuck off dan

or she just photoshopped her ass

Episode name?

We're at a crossroads my dude, the battle lines have finally been drawn

Why cant we just separate into two contries?

You let communists fester and breed for decades instead of killing them.

Who would win in this painting? I know one side has guns, but wouldn't it be hard to reload at that range?

Do you not see her massive quad development?
She's clearly been working out, but I guess a burger wouldn't know what that means.

Go read Saul Alinksy's Rules for Radicals -- it'll only take two minutes -- and get back to me. The bastards have been winning for fifty years, except very recently on gun control.

>giving up our hedgemony

youtube.com/watch?v=NpS4ebEtLUE

made me think of this unironically

Ruskies won

So instead of being naturally thick she had to fake it, nice ya kiwi dingus

In my country we kill each other because of politics

>tfw too intelligent to fight over petty human things

>working out to build your body is "faking it"

same bitch?

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUNK-ASS BITCH. I"LL FIGHT ABOUT POLITICS IF I WANT.

FIND ME. I"LL KICK YOUR ASS IRL

I'm taking about thickness moron. Thickness is from natural fat accumulation in the buttocks, not muscle. It's like a girl having large pecs from working out claiming she has big tits. Not the same thing.

so she ate more and got a fat ass on top of that muscle

instagram.com/p/BTfBno1g13_/?taken-by=lisapeachy
She works out but with suspiciously low weight considering how big her ass already is. She's mentally ill natural or not.

Doesn't work like that bub

Where were you for the last 20 years as leftist violence gangs attacked people?

Oh you didn't care then, did you? Nooo, it's only a problem when people come out and oppose your pet leftist violence gangs isn't it?

The left started this, they will have to stop FIRST. YES FIRST. The right now sees that they must show up prepared to BTFO the leftist bullies, and all of a sudden this is a problem.

You are a cuck, OP, and your agenda is clear.

Oops forgot to do my necessary.

Your education system is fucked. That's whats wrong with your country. Everyone thinks theyre some special shit.

>people

stormfags and antifags aren't people

Soros backed insurrection. Just like Ukraine.

OMG...he really messed up! You have 700 hundred ways to chug cum while getting gang banged in the ass by a busload of homeless fags that you found on craigslist. Bring the fight to me you pillow-biting homo! BTW...if you were a SEAL or prolly any kind of man at all, you would know that SEALS use Navy, and not Marine Corps weapons...all of which must be checked out by a heterosexual real man known as an armorer!

Larp.
Larp.
Larp.
Have a nice day!

What is working out

So she's fake then

He's a LARPing faggot, who slept through history class.
Why is this thread still up?