Since when Boxxy is /ourgirl/?

Since when Boxxy is /ourgirl/?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8T3qoBjzRMs

This is low tier bait

That's not Boxxy. It's just some attention whore.

I know how Boxxy looks like, mkay?

Trump wants to deport this.

Why? Is she a dreamer?

What a fucking waste of digits

More like men's rights doc by a coal burner

Burn the coal pay the toll

I don't get it. Boxxy has a black bf?

Shoe0nhead aside, that documentary is legit good and the fact that feminists desperately want to ban it is proof of that.

bump for good documentary that every user should see

also nice get super satatn

She did. There are pics, which I don't have

I'm more sympathetic to white sentiment rather than MRA stuff, but MRAs are still /ourguys/ and it's good that their message is getting out there after being censored for so long.

She doesnt even live in burger land

Who is this so called Booxy?

Are you trying to prank me you gay vaginalicker?

I asked you a question you homophobe faggot.

Better you suck my dick to prove that you don't enjoy sucking dicks, faggot.

she's a canuck?
I have never really cared about shoe on head

>every user should see
>men have been screaming off the rooftops for decades
>a girl comments on it
>EVERYONE GO LISTEN TO THE ROASTIE

Pottery.

I also watched the Documentary.

The problem isn't feminism, it's what americans have made it and your stupid justice system, don't project it to the rest of the world

Easy there hans, you can't ask a question and demand an answer and swear retribution for not having an answer all in the same post.

Prove that she isn't Boxxy.
Protip: You can't.

>Who is this so called Booxy?
NEWFAG!

Wtf is a boxxy?

That's shoe0nhead. One of our leaders in the alt right

She's a New Yorker.
Even has the accent.

>That's not Boxxy. It's just some attention whore.

Loving the subtle irony here

>Wtf is a boxxy?

She's damn sexy. I love her fucking trashy NY accent.

>newfag calling a person newfag
Yeah, nice try to hide that you are a newfag.

Suck my asshole but you would probably enjoy it but still.

>boxxy
>not an attention whore

I guess i'm just too intelligent for the internet.

>people are still talking about feminism and sjws and how dumb they are past 2015
Shes past her mark this is a dead horse anyone on Sup Forums worrying about sjws have to get out

Irrelevant, seeThus, anything she says becomes objectively wrong.
Ergo, I'm a feminist now.

>>every user should see
>>men have been screaming off the rooftops for decades
>>a girl comments on it
>>EVERYONE GO LISTEN TO THE ROASTIE
>Pottery.
this is a perfect tool for converting normies you fag

She literally lives in Canada

Why is your pecker circumcised?

Do you like it when old men eat your foreskin?

wtf fellows, even I as newfaq know boxxy through other sites whats wrong w u. Looks like just discovered internet #neuland

based boxxy

She's a centrist pos and her orbiters are cringy af

No her boyfriend does.
She literally is a New Yorker.

>leaders
Incorrect. Girls can't be leaders in the alt right, only white males allowed.

Boxxy is doing SJW videos for MTV now

wew lad you are pretty new maybe ask on reddit?

Fuck off i have more than 4000 boxxy images on my pc

>pic related is me

She literally is a cancuck

LE BASED COALBURNER XD

>mfw too intelligent to ask on reddit

Incorrect Females cant be Good leaders at all

>wanting normies
>wanting an army of normalfags that have no loyalty and will inevitably ruin the ideology and disband the movement

Name one

wew

Boxxy is the queen of Sup Forums

This is our true queen.

Well,I would totally take money from normies willing to become cool.

Brutal

Your cancellor

>Guys, this film that showed the MRA's as decent people with completely legitimate concerns and entirely valid points makes sense. aren't I just so much more intelligent than those dumb feminazis?

They both look like whores that took the money to be there.

>wanting an army of normalfags that have no loyalty and will inevitably ruin the ideology and disband the movement
have you ever considered that there might be a correlation between the amount of pro feminist legislation and the amount of normies thinking that feminism is cool?

What I meant is:
Inside alt right: Only white males allowed to lead
Outside alt right: Anybody can try, diversity is strenght after all

Never said anything about "good"

youtube blocked the documentary on my country

pls give mirror fellow polacks

>Your cancellor
Ikr she is great *-*

checked

I also said Good leaders not that they cant be

>wanting to be cool
>wanting to be thought of as cool
Normalfags ruin everything they touch, it happened to videogames, the internet and soon every interest that gains any notoriety

Back to turkey Achmed

post pics

you bastard OP i really thought that was boxxy for a second

>Since when Boxxy is /ourgirl/?

IT's shoeonhead, not boxxy...

simmilar eye shadow between the two, easy to understand the mistake though.

boxy has a white bf, you can see him in her other vids. he is a chubber.

>wanting to be cool
Get out of here poser faggot

I'm not from Turkey i'm actually from Somalia but in geany as a syrian rapefugee and i wanted to ask you if i can Fukcen? Große Brüste Fucken? Ich töte Sie fucken

Like I said in the thread about it last night -- it's not a feminists place to tell the story of the red pill. Even if she became more sympathetic. The opponents of the movement don't get to define and speak for the movement. I'm sick of this shit.

All these fringe groups with their own agendas and thoughts and ideal need to speak for themselves and present their ideas wholly. Instead of some normie outsider coming in and cherry picking what they want their audience too see. If the audience was so concerned or curious at this different, they'd let them speak on their own and listen to that. Not "someone else I agree with that disagrees with you telling me what you said!"

Why does June look like a mouse in certain angels?

Back to syria

>Get out of here poser faggot
nigger

how exactly are you going to influence politicians to make more male friendly laws without popular support

you don't have to invite normies to your super special funclub but you need their backing if you want to see any change

Well this way they can be better heard because if it wasn't for documents like this all those groups would be shunned from speaking because the feminists have convinced everyone that they're some extremist hate groups.

And nothing is stopping MRA people from making their own documentaries. I really don't get what your problem is.

>wanting to make a change
Get your chanology 2 electric boogaloo shit out of here damn faggot

I will never go back i will be forever in germany and i will fight for my religion inshallah. Soon every white girl will marry a bearded man. Every bearded man will have 5 to 7 women. All blond. Mashallah you guys just don't breed quick enough hamdullah, so we can easily replace you within the next century.

And your 7 year old daughters will marry us too allahu ackbar.

Back to Syria

Thats not boxxy.

Boxxy is a coalburner who got rightfully doxed by Sup Forums even before she went full Elsa Jean and is now kill.

Shes even more kill than moot when he got cucked by Ramirez in the pool.

And as we all know no two door hinges are the same.

>too intelligent to go back
How about you just pay me more money for sitting on my ass the whole day and fukcnig your daughter you betacuck allahu ackber

Annoying bitch who says generic alt-light stuff to ride the wave of popularity right-wing has on youtube right now. The type of stuff T_D likes.

Back to Turkey

She's not even right-wing. And you're not saying anything new or useful, just responding emotionally.

Why don't you idiots do a cost-benefit analysis on these things instead of behaving like women and barfing out the first emotional response you get?

I'm from your mother but you probably would enjoy it if i go back inside your mother you cukc.

Back to Russia

Hey, here's an idea.

How about attacking leftists, instead of someone who is right-wing and drops babby's first redpill, even if they don't adhere to your particular variant of GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW?

KEK approves Shoe

Those are exactly my thoughts.

Not liking or watching e-celebs is fine, but actively being against them even if they are useful is just childish.

Suck my fat dick Pekka, how's that for a logical response? Not my problem you wet your diaper because I insulted your ugly waifu

Shes fucking liberal

those doorposts don't even look same

You care more about your emotions than political usefulness. Why are you even on this board? Are you a roastie?

So? Most conservatives are liberal.

>hay guise lets just trigger leftists oK? The alt-light and T_D are our allies in '''redpilling'''' normies!!

ebin

I still want to see the documentary she talks about. Link to the full thing without PayWall?

Most Canadians are KEKS

Cuckholds