It's Over for you fascist SCUM!!!

Be afraid!

fmshooter.com/antifa-gun-club-responds-fake-gun-critics-laughable-range-day-intimidation-video/

youtube.com/watch?v=CywFbSdMVx0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ThzNEs9jh_8
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/skull-stomping-sacred-cows-reality-isnt-nice-its-a-2x4-to-the-teeth/
youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8
status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not only do they shoot like shit and mishandle their weapons, they don't pick up their casings. Disgusting.

Kek

>This is an actual civil war, as in a conflict between ideologically-opposed factions within the civilian and political population of a country. Like real civil wars, it is not going to be pretty. It’s not going to be armies, in pretty uniforms, fighting pitched, conventional battles. It’s going to be a matter of assassination, sabotage, hit-and-run raids, targeting ideological leadership figures, enemy families, etc.

Shooting guns at 10 feet from their target. Impressive. Did they get PTSD?

> What is it like to fire an AR-15? It’s horrifying, menacing and very very loud. It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.
> The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.
> Even in semi-automatic mode, it is very simple to squeeze off two dozen rounds before you even know what has happened. If illegally modified to fully automatic mode, it doesn’t take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel.
youtube.com/watch?v=ThzNEs9jh_8

>If you think that some twenty-something kid, who just saw his buddy take a bean bag round from a PD riot gun, in the dick, and then ignored his friend’s screams, to continue advancing, is not dedicated, and a True Believer, you’re fucking stupid.

John Brown would be embarrassed by this faggotry.

>Let me tell you a couple of trade secrets:

#1) I can train a fucking monkey to run an AR or an AK in three days. Give me ten days, and I can bring a complete novice to a near-expert level of proficiency with the gun. That’s fucking easy. The hard part? Convincing somebody to actually use it. Convincing someone that they actually need to overcome the culturally conditioned aversion to interpersonal violence that Americans have been spoonfed for the last sixty years, is far more challenging than teaching someone the mechanics of gunfighting. Guess which side has already overcome that cultural conditioning? I’ll give you two hints: first, it’s not the guys typing away on FB about how they’re gonna “slaughter” Leftists, as soon as they get permission from their Mommy. Second, it’s the people that are already cracking complete strangers in the head with bricks, then putting the boots to the unconscious victims, before throwing a Molotov Cocktail through their car window.

most of them are obese... take several seconds to shoot... how do they expect to run from cover to cover in a shootout?

>#2) The Left has won far more dirty civil wars and insurgent conflicts than the Right has won. There are a host of reasons for this, but most notable is the aversion, on the Right, to give up the security of law-and-order. As long as there is a politician telling them, “Now, now, let’s all keep calm. Let the authorities sort this out,” the Right is content to sit at home and bitch about those juvenile delinquents. The Left? They’re all, “FUCK THE MAN! LET’S MAKE IT BURN!” As long as there is a police officer in uniform…even if he is, like so many are currently, telling people, “Hey, we’re probably gonna be busy with other catastrophes when your personal catastrophe happens, so you’re on your own….” as long as he is on the job, the Right is going to say, “Meh, we’ll let the police do their job.” The Left? They’re going, “FUCK THE MAN! KILL THE PIGS!”

my enemy becomes me to destroy me. the status quo is maintained

Really afraid of numales and women with meme 50 round drum mags and WASRs

>#3) The government isn’t going to save you. The government isn’t going to save your neighborhood, your city, or your state. The government MAY try and save itself. Those piranhas in the Beltway, on both sides of the aisle? They don’t give two shits about Mayberry RFD, until Mayberry RFD isn’t paying it’s taxes anymore, and by then? It’ll be too late for Sheriff Andy, Deputy Barney, Aunt Bea, Opie, and all their friends and neighbors. You want to be saved, you’d better be looking around and building what SF once upon a time called “CIDG,” or “Civilian Irregular Defense Groups,” among your neighbors and friends and families….you know…your tribe: the people in your local community that share your values and traditions.

So they can hit targets from 15 yards or less oooo so scary

A bunch of faggots and women.

I'm terrified.

This is a very important message that needs to be very well understood.

John Brown was a cuck and a faggot so no he wouldn't.

Be afraid Nazis

I think it's a pretty viable reason to slightly be scared.

You think a bunch of idiots with flag polls are dangerous? What about a bunch of idiots with Automatic rifles?

The fact that these people can't judge reality correctly and already hold these opinions and reasons beyond us for wanting to arm themselves... These abused people don't need to be armed to the teeth. Just the fact they want to start a militia says much about what they actually think.

Don't do the MSM/Muslim thing and completely ignore the reason they state and motivations for doing so. We should take them at their word and treat them as such.

You can make fun of them all you want, they are still out there training for a war which they want to start.

>standing still 10 yards away.
>still missing

How is that even possible. First time I took my wife shooting she was at least hitting the paper from 100 yards with iron sights and 200 with a scope. This is next level bad.

>"redneck" communists
Not gonna lie. I'm pretty triggered at this moment.

Are you really afraid of going to war with a bunch of overweight idealists? These types of people give up at first sight of real struggles. You're forgetting most of these ANTIFA fags are spoiled rich kids.

But the left are literally tools of the establishment at this point who love the media and politicians and have the law protecting them while outright banning our point of view in some parts. We are the ones who are anti-establishment.

Why do Leftists still LARP as anti-establishment? Just because you listen to Pat the Bunny albums it doesn't make your movement anti-establishment, when you are rioting because a candidate from one of the most corrupt and embedded crime families in political history, did not win an election.

>Implying I wouldn't drop them from 400 yards off with my gopher killing AR-15 while they scramble and randomly shoot with their sub-15 yard accuracy.

Gophers would probably be more of a challenge desu, and gophers don't have guns.

Let them have their little war. They'll single handedly immortalize the left as hateful, violent, intolerant monsters. It won't be a long war, either, they're up against people with actual combat experience.

I wouldn't say to be scared. Just to never underestimate your enemy.

We Northern Ireland now

mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/

>airshit
>in public

These "people" are asking to be shot.

You tell that to the first wave of people who have to get mowed down, just so people actually take their word for doing what they are doing.

I was just trying to convey that we should still make fun of them, but in all seriousness aside, actually listen to their motivations and reasons for doing what they are doing.

We need to so we can hold them accountable, push Antifa to a terrorist organization and wipe them off he face of US politics. Nobody takes them seriously though and I think people speaking and offering us their honest reasons for why they are doing it should be delt with as so.

says the same people whom acknowledge that us right wingers have been training for this special occasion in the woods for 20 years

>They'll single handedly immortalize the left as hateful, violent, intolerant monsters

A lot of good that'll do you when you've been killed by a mob of brainwashed cult members because you were too stupid to take them seriously. You're literally espousing "if they kill you, you win"

Fuck off. Kill Marxists.

Anyone else think it's funny that how hard they're trying to put the "red in redneck." Thier fundamental ignorance of "rednecks culture" will get the instantly slaughtered by their fellow proletariat, If they ever tried to start a communist revolution. I can't wait to see them get rekt by some good ol' boys.

>Hey we like guns and being out doors were totally rednecks
>ok... cool
>goverment sucks too
>I mean yea that goes without saying
>know what else we like
>what?
>telling people what to do with their property, when to work, how to work, who to work for, breaking down tradional values, and shitting on Christianity.
>lul wut?
>Yea we have so much in common. Isn't great?

It's at this point I image a non voluntary re-enactment of Dileverance occurring.

Why do they look so fucking lame? Even while holding automatic weapons.

Checked. That entire blog post is worth reading. NEVER underestimate your enemies and realize that they are out there, and even if they're weak now they have more organization and they have all of the old commies and leftists funding and training them. That IS a fact, it's happening here in Chicago and I'm sure it's happening in other liberal shitholes. People need to wake up to this fact and quit downplaying it.
mountainguerrilla.wordpress.com/2017/02/07/skull-stomping-sacred-cows-reality-isnt-nice-its-a-2x4-to-the-teeth/

Five minutes into the video, they're shooting at a target of Pepe the frog.

I wonder how many of them can make rifleman?

Just kidding, I know it's zero

this.

The time of sitting back and watching them is over. You faggots better get out and fight for your freedoms

What the fuck is wrong with her knees why are they INVERTED??

>bean bag to the nuts

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I don't care who you are that's funny.

The fact they take that as being badass say otherwise. Compare that attitude to user who posted the dick card game story on /k/

Cute

youtube.com/watch?v=h11uEvGc7u8

They're literally devolving into cows, moo.

When did I say I wasn't going to if I could? I don't live near any of these psychotic cucks.

Stupid question, but do drum mags jam easily? Is that why they're a meme?

OH SHIT! a beta fag with a beta mag.

do none of these kids realise that they are acting like fascists, dressing in black, spewing party doctrine, attacking political rivals, etc, have they no sense of perspective?

thats the biggest irony of the whole thing. They are literally facists in every sense of the word, but they've convinced themselves that facism only applies to right wing beliefs, so they think that it's impossible for them to be fascist.

God damn do I love Knob Creek. I wasn't there that year but I usually go to them. Feels good to live 40 minutes away.

Bahahah, What A Hoot! Now THIS is comedy!

Wew....Christ that was cringe. These fat fucks are unsafe. Wait until those targets fire back. And can they get any closer? Do they have a 5 meter rifle badge where you have to shotgun a cheeseburger after. Im surprised no one died of exposure as they walked back to daddys suv that has a fuck big oil bumper sticker on it.

Her knees can't properly support her weight without bending that way, and have developed extra fat pouches at the top for optimal blubber storage.
>Tfw you might not like it, but this is what peak muhthyroidism looks like

Here's another long screed worth the read:

status451.com/2017/01/20/days-of-rage/

>missing the ring finger on his left hand
you have to go back, amigo

>lmao the antifa are le real fascists xD

Political illiterates do not belong here.

appear weak when you are strong and strong when you are weak

they know they're losing ground with regular people who just want to live their lives and prosper. the day of the polite average citizen not speaking out against all the nonsense is coming to an end.

i think they think a fascist is a white person who doesnt agree with them

Holy shit what the fuck. Is this the epitome of LARPing? Will they ever wake up to their faggotry and pack up their shit. Jesus Christ

neither do muslims you brit-cuck

>it's ok to punch white male libertarians who wanna talk about free speech
Jesus Christ what the hell is his problem?

Hey I've had sex with that girl.

I doubt most of these antifa cucks have gun licence and if they don't is it illegal to use guns?

What if someone would guide police to these gun shootouts?
It would be really shame if someone of them got into trouble

Hope you checked with your doctor afterwards.

I have been stabbed twice and won over 50 fist fights with grown men and turbo niggers.

I would handle these dudes like Hansi from Season 2 of fargo. There are others like me and we aren't scared. In fact we feel depressed like we might not even make it to 40 years old and might just want a trip to Valhalla or heaven.

there are more like me than you would like to admit in our little internet clubhouse.

I've seen their head busters. I'm not impressed. However, if they can motivate the blacks to fight alongside them they would have a chance. This won't happen in any kind of significant numbers due to tough niggers not respecting commie faggots.

They will get the same quality blacks as they will whites in their ranks, which is the shitty kind.

I have only identified one semi-legit head buster at the protests. He is an old dude and seems to be a head in the organization.

This gun shit is new and will lead to them hurting people. It is important that we take note of who these people are in terms of their names and faces so that when they do eventually shoot someone we can make the (likely unmentioned by the media) connection.

This behavior isn't intimidating in the sense of "wow, I can't whoop that guy". They are just unsettling because they are just taunting with subtle terroristic threats.

When one of these tards and drug cartel hipsters light a bunch of people up you will see more of our headbusters meeting them in the streets.

I hope It doesn't happen, but this isn't looking good. I guarantee you that nobody in the government has questioned these people or their leadership.

It's quietly boiling. This isn't good. Oh well. I'm not the one making intimidating mass shooting videos. Sadly, we're the good guys and we shouldn't let these cocksuckers make us pussy out.

Why does it appear as though all of these faggots had never held a gun prior to this conspicuously high presentation value range day vid?

I am being slow?
Are these guns even real?

whites and males.

>casings
>Fake guns
Haha

yes it is america

That could be, no telling how stupid they are. But in their defense, the definition of "Fascism" now shows that it's a purely right wing thing. I think the definition is wrong.

This is the best idea.

Avoid the violence and get the weirdos locked up. I like it.

I believe that you are very right in your assumption that many of them do not have serial numbers and likely own "hot" weapons.

worth a try imo.

Time for the organizer of this "brigade" to be arrested. You can't make a unregistered militia.

You all might not want to escalate things. You will loose horribly if you do.

None of these people could do a pull up or make it a mile in full kit.What exactly am I supposed to be afraid of?

mass shootings and publicly viewed deaths of political leaders.

I am looking forward to the day antifa comes to my city. Get to march for my 1st Amendment rights and protect it with my 2nd Amendment rights.

No one would give a second thought to antifa if they were not violent counter-protesters hell bent on silencing opposition. If they just held their protest and publicly stated their opinion it would all be fine. Distasteful because they are commie scum but it is their right. It is because antifa's creedo seems to be "silence the oppositions even with violence" that they are a problem. Politicians and Government officials need to take a harsher stand on their out of line behavior. They are putting people's lives at risk and violating the very basic tenets of what it means to be an American.

There are more people in the world who haven't killed someone solely because it would hurt themselves then you might think man.

What good will being afraid do you? It won't get them to put their toys away.

Well I'd say nothing judging from the video. But these people are fucking nuts.

Its like that shy kid in school you bully every day. One day he goes nuts and ends up shooting a fucking school.

And these lefty types are more crazy than average /k/ tard.

none. just be aware of it and we need to establish the identities of members and identify the hierarchies within these groups.

/k/ is going to lose their god damn minds.

> gun license
> america
that's it, i have been convinced.
kosovo is rightful albanian clay.
serbs are too stupid to hold such valuable land.

i dont have a "gun license" etiher dipshit, and yet i own many guns and reload my own ammo (which means i have everything i need to make IEDs in my fucking workshop) yet it's all perfectly legal

lefties have the same rights as me, even though they are actively trying to destroy those rights, because they are almost as stupid as you.

Yes

I'm shaking out of fear of the light bruising that those air guns may cause me.

>tries to appear as an organized military force
>different guns

They would get slaughtered in any engagement

naw the most those fuckwits will do is cry about the geometry of whatever compensator catches their eye. More likely they will then proceed to have a fashion show and critique the 'unfashionable' camo these shitbirds are improperly wearing.

> you aren't diaspora shiptar.

In EU you are supposed to have licence for carrying and possessing you stupid burger.

nice helmet.
where can i get something similar?

except they are not breaking the law, you dont need a "gun license" to operate a firearm, or even buy one for that matter.

Nowhere and never ever because that is a 5 pound ceramic wall novelty. Seems difficult to get a Predator mask that fits well and provides actual protection these days. A few cycle helmets but the dreads break off after a few days of riding.

THEY ARE NOT IN THE EU!!!
jesus, they are god damned americans. are you retarded?
they are in ARIZONA, where even the lefties own guns.

you gonna throw on your ebay predator mask and go play COD in the streets kid?
You're a joke. Go back to shooting paper before you hurt yourself.

Well I forget how cucked we are here in the EU.

Pardon my ignorance, I though you are supposed to have some kind of laws for rifle firearms.

I know you don't need a licence for guns, I though automatic weapons its different.

doesn't apply to stolen guns.

There are a lot of guns in that video. I would guess that at least a few of them are hot.

>implying I'm wearing that
So post your gun or shut your bitch ass mouth up you noguns having faggot.

i can buy a pistol, revolver, semi-auto rifle, shotgun, or even military surplus battle rifle from ww2 right now if i feel like it

there were NO full auto weapons in that video.
hell, i got enough guns and ammo in my house right now to supply that shitty display of clumsy inaccurate shooting

most of those cucks dont own guns and have clearly never shot one.

some dipshit leftist gun nuts brought their entire arsenals and let these faggots pose with them

i guarantee you, on the drive home, all those guns were in two, maybe three cars while the rest of those cucks went back to their gun free lefty zones to brag on the web about how badass they are, and how everybody who disagrees with them "better watch out"

> there are a lot of guns in that video...
all owned by one or two lefty gun nuts.
the majority of those faggots demonstrated that they have never even held a gun before in their lives.

it was in ARIZONA, so if there was even one stolen gun in that pile, i would be shocked.

any moron can buy a gun in AZ, and theres not even a waiting period.
AZ has no vast underground stolen gun market, unlike nyc, detroit or washington dc.

why risk felony prison time when you can buy a gun at the local ace hardware for $200?

Those are real leaf.