Jew

I'm fairly new to Sup Forums and i agree with most views people have but one i do not seem to understand is the mass hatred towards the Jews. I was just curious why all the hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0
discord.gg/sUGGPvx
amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229
youtu.be/cW6WYZ7E2wU
archive.org/download/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lurk moar fag

>you do not seem to understand

Assuming your post is sincere just lurk moar like Brazil said. Now back in the oven

why do you keep making these garbage threads, juden? you have an entire country to be jew in, you don't need to be a jew here. go fuck yourself

Let Ryan Gosling red pill you OP/jew

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jba1-0aXX0

Sup Forums believes jews are behind cultural marxism

no idea why

Lurk more

Because they run the world, and they do it all fucked up.

Not sure why everyone is apposed to those who push degeneracy.

>mfw I realize all these threads are made by oldfags who want to redpill newfags from leddit

When in doubt lurk more

I don't know. I came here for /b and got lost in /gif and only browse /pol for the memes.

if this is right op is pretty smart.

Yeah this was my intention

I am not saying all Jews are monsters or part of this huge secret society, but just do what I did, whenever you read an article and it's pushing some of the usual talking points, for example, white people are inherently racist and evil/deserve to be exterminated, pro-racemixing garbage, pro globalism garbage and so on, research the author. Not always, but very often you will read phrases like, "is Jewish" or "born to Jewish parents" and then go ahead and research the papers themselves and who actually owns them and the trends you will notice are just the first small glimpse into the a deep dark hole.

anti semites/agent provocateurs post lots of jew hate.

anybody can post here. It doesn't mean that people here are anti semites. if they're fooled by the propaganda then they're pretty gullible retards.

>why all the hate?

WE HAVE THIS FUCKING THREAD EVERY GOD DAMNED DAY!

It's not all jews. I can tell you the (((elites))) don't give a shit about the jew you knew in High School, but the (((elites))) have a very clear plan to take over the world and it has essentially already worked. I'll dump a few red pills and move on just because this thread might be a slide thread.

>tfw because of pol I've noticed how blacks are mentally different to us
>even the 'intelligent' ones cant grasp the subtle nuances of interaction

This picture sums up what is going on quite nicely, I feel.

For me it's just fear of one group holding all the power, when you look at the amount of Jews in politics and big business and the like compared to what percent of Jews make up our country ot appears they have a largely disproportionate amount of influence for being a minority group. Within our own president's family, most of Trump's children are either married to or dating Jews, he's talked about the importance of protecting Israel at all costs, within his companies most of the people at the top are Jewish. And that's just in our own country, globally they're seeking to destroy Europe by flooding the host nations with migrant refugees that breed uncontrollably and force their children on the natives, eventually all of their original culture is replaced with Sharia Law, the Jews in Israel are unaffected by this and eradicate the Muslim threat, looking to be the hero to all the goyms unaware that it was they who put Islam there to begin with by pushing for multiculturalism.

Just lurk you stupid faggot

lurk moar

>not posting the full version

FUCK, I CAN'T FIND IT, SOMEONE POST I!

didn't even know there was a bigger version.

discord.gg/sUGGPvx
we need you

>It's not all jews.
Yes it is.

>i do not seem to understand is the mass hatred towards the Jews
It's purely memes. No one here unironically hates the Jews, no rational person does.
Stop taking everything you see here literally.

You can't possibly believe this is true. I know two jews, both full-on Israelis, and they're both atheists who work shitty jobs and wouldn't know fuck all about what the (((elite))) are getting up.

A lot of these "Why do you guys hate the Jews" threads lately

We

no not all jews. it's very easy to spot the innocent ones. you can always trust a jew who doesn't give a shit about money, whether rich or not.

this is why, we (at least I) don't hate all of you, just the higher ups

seeits just a fun trend through human history thats all.

I agree though. Jews have just put more effort into higher education, and pushing their race higher on the totem pole, something all races should do more often. The one thing Jews do that is fucked up, is they are SUPER fucking tribal. They allow a less qualified jew into a job over a more qualified white or black or ect. For that FUCK them. But have they not been compensated for that? To have so many killed for not being meritocratic, it seems very wrong. You are going to have to have a solid red pill for me on this one Sup Forums because I have known jews, and I am positive they are not wrapped up in any bigger conspiracy than that.

If you really want to know

amazon.com/Culture-Critique-Evolutionary-Twentieth-Century-Intellectual/dp/0759672229

Because the biblical god favors them and the butthurtz want to get rid of them.

>this thread again

I agree, brother. Fuck these anti-semitic goyim trash! ;^)

youtu.be/cW6WYZ7E2wU

yep. "Swedish jews" being at the top of swedish media is what first redpilled me, with the immigration problem.
The money masters on youtube is probably my best red pill recommendation and while I can't confirm it is 100% factual, it alligns well to our current world situation.

I believe there is a clique of self riteous Jews in America that have a myopic view of "the common good" and because of this social bubble and lack of confrontation on these issues have caused many problems that they are trying to foister onto the general population (almost entirely white, the others are their pawns) to absolve themselves of responsibility and retain their social standing/influence.

These things are more "gut instincts" than anything else. But they are informed by the world view they select for these positions.

Most of it is in an ironic meme
The media says we are nazis so everyone goes along with it

There in group preference is too large to not be viewed collectively

Imagine the crazy diagrams we would have if we did one for Protestants and one for Catholics

I don't hate jews, just of the people i hate happen to be jews

>hollywood
>Mainstream media
>communists
>feminists
>amy schumer

It's just a coincidence

If you do things ironically for a long enough time you will inevitably but surly start to do it un-ironically

archive.org/download/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion/ProtocolsOfTheEldersOfZion.pdf

jee idk, because of stuff like pic related maybe

expound pls

Found it.

I BETTER GET SOME (YOU)'S FOR THIS, FAGGOTS!

Gonna add this too.

holy fucking redpill nigger

>"If the statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one quarter of one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous puff of star dust lost in the blaze of the Milky Way. Properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk.

>His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine and abstruse learning are also very out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world in all ages; and has done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself and be excused for it. The Egyptians, the Babylonians and the Persians rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greeks and Romans followed and made a vast noise, and they were gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, and have vanished.

>The Jew saw them all, survived them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmaties, of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert but aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jews; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality? "

-Mark Twain 1897

gotta have a boogieman for people to place all their blame on

Individualism is fine but extreme Individualism like said 99% did something but you say hey what about the 1% Jews are in fact more nationalistic towards Jews then your average klan member has to white people .

20 minutes in, pretty good

Lurk moar newfag

Oh fuck off you fucking kike lover.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (author of The Gulag Archipelago), wrote 200 Years Together shortly before his death, it exposes the Jewish involvement in the communist takeover of Russia, no official english translation exist.

fpbp

Take the advice of the huemonkey and lurk moar. You'll understand everything after a month or so.

Do you really need to ask. Look at Jew owned Hollywood and Jew owned media. They push cultural marxism and must die.

The Jew is the devil

this

There's not much basis really, the folks on Sup Forums just seem to think for the most part that groups like the Jews and blacks work as a hive mind and have end games that involve the elimination of the western white civilization. Every subgroup and ethnicity has its trash, such as Jews involved in cultural Marxism, black tendency to chimp out, etc, but Sup Forums seems to like to generalize out the ass for the most part. Apparently its edgy or something. Half the shit that is said here is self gratifying ignorance that only fuels their preexisting autistic rage.

Because they are responsible for mass immigration of low IQ nigger subhumans, and are largely responsible for promoting mass circumcision.