>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article147927964.html
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/859127049776246784
estatesales.net/TX/Dallas/75225/1467216
countercurrentnews.com/2017/05/rothschild-bank-now-under-criminal-investigation-after-baron-david-de-rothschild-indictment/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Awoo awoo awoo.

You guys ready to admit Drumpf played you??

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article147927964.html

Reminder that /PTG/ is a Jared Kushner funded shill job and the same people stay in these threads for 12 hours at a time

Have a shill problem? The solution is simple! How simple you ask? Well, it's a one step process

>Ignore

That's it! The average agitator, or "Shill" as they're known here feed on the power of (You)'s. think of them like you would think of a virtue signaller, or Tariq Nasheed, and the problem takes care of itself! You see, the shill craves the power of (You)'s. They need it to live, and giving them (You)'s only help them.

But to deprive them of these (You)'s, and they get hungry. They start replying to each other in an attempt to quell the roaring emptiness inside them. When that fails, they get desperate. They start to incoherently post, often in the form of several DRUMPFs or several, repetitive low quality forms of bait. When this fails to get them their desperately needed (You)'s, they slowly dissipate until the only people left are us.

>EDITORS NOTE
You can also use filters to make the ignoring process easier, and thread browsing cleaner! If you have faith, you can use the report function with the expectation that our quality Janitors and Moderators are not too busy watching anime or eating nutritious Hot Pocketâ„¢ meals and will remove such problems. But these are only temporary solutions, and thus vigilant ignoring is still a necessary skill to end the Shill menace.

#VetoTheBudget
Contact your congressmen and Senators

HAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/859127049776246784

DO NOT IGNORE ME, /PTG/

ATH AN INVETHIGATIVE JOURNALITHT, I ATHK THE TOUGH QUETHIONS AROUND HERE

BUY BOOK

Even if Russia hacked Americans to help Trump win, we should be their friends.

Even if Trump negotiated personal financial gains for policy changes with Russia once elected, we should be their friends.

Even if Russia used the polarizing election result to encourage citizens to support the secession of US states, we should be their friends.

Even if Russia knew that Syria was going to use chemical weapons ahead of time, we should be their friends.

Sunday, Monday, Drumpfy Days,
Tuesday, Wednesday, Drumpfy Days,
Thursday, Friday, Drumpfy Days,
Saturday, what a day,
Drinking some Drumpfkin tears.
This day is Hilldawgs
Drumpfy flip flops. (Oh Drumpfy Days)
This day is Hilldawgs (Oh Drumpfy Days)
Tried of winning.
Hello Drumpfkin, goodbye promises,
Drumpfy is wearing his MAGA hat
His name is Drumpf and, I'm Hilldawg,
I'm gonna drink drumpfkin tears.

No walls are gonna be built,
Show everybody all this flopping
And Laugh at Drumpfkins with all my friends
The winning seems to never end.
These Drumpfy Days are yours and mine (oh Drumpfy Days)
These Drumpfy Days are yours and mine (oh Drumpfy Days)
These Drumpfy Days are yours and mine, Drumpfy Days.

Tired of winning yet?

>posting so that autist from the other thread can find me again in this one.
Tell me how you got me, brah

What did Obama even do other than hang out with celebrities and push crappy healthcare

Not signed yet.

The filibuster initially was created by the Democrats to stop desegregation legislation. If the Republicans grew a fucking pair they would go on the news and say they're putting an end to this racist act. Fight them on their terms.

What the fuck do both of these speakers have tics?

>forgetth to potht image

truly i lack the gorilla mindthet.....

>Not signed yet.
>This is what it's come down to
Fucking kek you circlejerk faggots will die here

This Jackson fetish of his gives me hope that Trump will actually end the Fed.

easy you're a faggot, i'm done with you shill but i'm sure you're used to abandonment

AWOO~

Asked in the last thread but no response

Anyone know the latest in K. Eichenwald's despicable persecution of chosen person Jew Goldstein?

He cometh.

wtf I love Katy Perry now

Daily reminder that unconditional support for ANY political figure makes you as much of a cuck and a sheep as everyone else.

This chick is fucking crazy but God damn I bet she'd be great to fuck

That's not very nice. Words hurt, user.

No one has posted anything that I have seen, not heard about it in these threads or more broadly on the rest of the board for months.

It hasn't even been voted on yet.

Why can leftists literally never come up with their own arguments?

This is clearly you trying to co-opt the paid shill Shareblue stuff and make it seem like right wingers are doing it

We don't have to be paid. Unlike the left, we actually care about more than just ourselves

So the shill budget meme already fell apart?

Anyone who think that Ronald Reagan was based must be hanged in public

Now she looks like a dyke, many such cases.

Anyone witching Fox News? What is wrong with that Zionist guy's voice?

Also, I don't know who to defend here...

Hes a technocrat so mostly just spent all day tweaking and fucking around with the federal government at the executive level

He cometh

Hello fellow redditors, let's make ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN.

The white guy goes "uh uh...uh uh" and the black guy keep me jerking like he left his vibrating butt plug in.

>mfw unironic leftypol communist apologists in the communist general

>tfw you have to literally pretend to be retarded to get actual answers around here
Thanks user

Awoo?

/trumpspace/

Have you ever seen their low quality memes? they literally just use the fill tool in MSPaint and call it a day

I'm too late to awoo

Tuisi is apart of Team Hilldawg, ready to destroy drumpf in the 2020 election.

It's going to be funny watching you guys get BTFO'd by her.

Don't forget his JFK fetish with wanting men on Mars faster and trolling the commies in southeast Asia.

Does he look intimidating to you, /ptg/?

>insulting Saint Ronnie
DISAVOW THIS

It's not unconditional, most people here are critical of the bill and what Trump will do.
But as long as shills keep posting personal and unjustified attacks on here, we will defend him.

Good tits, nice ass, and a good body. I like Taylor better, but she is very hot

He tucc me

t. Cambridge analytica's finest

Its working!
Macron has been plummeting in the polls
>Latest: 55 Macaroni 45 Le Pen.

Contribute to help France uncuck itself.

I remember this

>dude amnesty lmao
>moar deficits pls
>Hughes Amendment fucked us out of modern milsurp for decades

In a broadly demographic sense of the continuation of humanity, yes.

Well last I heard about Echowald, he was bankrupt and liquidating his assets.

OK thanks

Hopefully we'll get an update soon I guess

My favorite drink for breakfast is Drumpf tears, I like how you guys are crying about Ryan not being racist.

Lel why is every /ptg/ user that's revealed their face ugly as fuck? If these guys are confident enough to show themselves it only gets worst from here.

Why are these threads are still a thing ?

They post images like this, and expect us to think they're "old Sup Forums"

What's Katy's natural hair color?

There's a budget comitee filled with the vilest of all politicians and they are trying to fuck over Trump. They are the one who made this bullshit budget.

Sometimes I stay 30 hours, maybe more, I have insomnia and I love the banter.
Also good memory, you're not the last, you're not the first, just because you copy a gif somewhere and pretend to be something you're not, doesn't mean anyone won't call you out on that.

HOPEFULLY, Kikenwald is being taken to the cleaners in counter suit damages after his suit is summarily dismissed. Hoping that's why he had to sale off all his personal contents of his home a few weekends ago

estatesales.net/TX/Dallas/75225/1467216

If you're unsure whether or not to support Trump, ignore any argument about 'shills'. Take a good, hard look at what he has done, and ask yourself if you are satisfied. Only you can answer that question, not online posters telling you what to think and to ignore the other posters.

Man it was fucking great to see how ABSOLUTELY PSYCHO she turned out to be as soon as the election was over.

He's going after the big banks of Wall Street too. Also we may have more
countercurrentnews.com/2017/05/rothschild-bank-now-under-criminal-investigation-after-baron-david-de-rothschild-indictment/

Kendrex White is the man who brought a knife to campus today and chopped a bunch of people up.

>can't even link right

Did you type those numbers manually?

Lurk more retard

>Sup Forums blocked at work after 6 years
>nyaa ded for good
>Michael Savage exposing Tucker as a neocon
>shillcon 2

t-today can't get any worse, r-right?

That's refreshing to read. I do support some of his objectives, but he should be held accountable by the people who gave him their vote.

Ordered NASA to focus on muslim outreach

I am simply a man who lost faith in Trump and got tired of seeing his blind followers worship a man instead of his ideals. Fuck off these threads are obvious shill jobs.

Or more just try to shut down a general that has been going strong for two years and has had a major impact on American politics
Its burger/pol/ at this point

Because unlike /eirepol/ this is important.

ah

Guys remember when the jobless lefties couldn't get over choosing the losing candidate and made pathetic attempts at bringing the rest of the country to the losing side?

She is right, now Trump is basically flip-flopping on all of his promises. Hillary was the true nationalist candidate only posing as a globalist. She had connections to Assad and severe white nationalist groups. She only pandered to minorities because they are dumb as rocks and would vote anything Democrat.

Hnnnng

If you think everybody who disagrees with you is a "shill" and give a safe space tutorial, you're not redpilled you're a fucking pussy.

That's a very cute Melania

>Kendrex White
>White
LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER WHITE MALE SHOOTER

@123693105
I'm a pussy for Tulci now, but seriously, we can't let Donald John Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes.

When the party of Lincoln is in ashes, you have my permission to disavow.

Trump has done an amazing job

But even if he had done horribly, his victory alone would have been worth it because it proves that the system can be beaten

That's the real reason that hate him. He proves that the ruling class is not unbeatable

why do you keep asking this
you've also said this before too, which i agree

>Cuck Eichenwald

POETRY

Muh based commie shitskins.

Fuck Assad. Get another Alawite in there who cannot the job done.

I agree, he needs to start building the wall and push through the new healthcare act this year even if it means forcing Turtleman to go nuclear a few times. I'm not expecting anything more than that.

Awoovement~

Shill detected.. who is it??

= hitler

>mfw when I went to Sup Forums at work
>site blocked reason: child prn

Although I found raggit long ago because that and microsoft.com where the only non-work related sites that could get through the filter

I don't give those I believe to be agitators my (You)s.

>Gets into office
>Instantly becomes a puppet of the deep state

He beat the ruling class of Washington my ass

>10 minutes

You're about to get sued