CERN

Put aside the Satanic imagery and the "fake" human sacrifice they did in front of the Shiva statue. Put aside the fact that the guy who recorded that wacky, madcap prank ended up dead shortly after. Put aside that creepy video they filmed inside the premises. Put aside the fact that they are fucking with forces that could easily spiral out of control and destroy Earth. And finally, put aside the fact that many religious leaders believe they are actively trying to open a portal to Hell, because Dude Religion LMAO, right?

CERN created the worldwide web. Has there ever been a more destructive societal force in human history? This cesspool of hatred and despair that makes everyone think they're the star in a movie all about them, while their true individuality becomes a consuming desire to conform for the sake of acceptance while they walk around like mindless zombies hooked to their devices like a junkie for a fix, all while being dumbed down a little more every single day.

Thanks CERN, you evil fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/sUGGPvx
info.cern.ch/
youtu.be/BdrPR_9g9s0
thesun.co.uk/news/1635520/human-sacrifice-ceremony-at-genevas-cern-laboratory-involving-cloaked-men-stabbing-a-woman-at-night-is-investigated-by-chiefs-at-world-famous-science-centre/
sdcitybeat.com/culture/all-things-tech/will-blood/
snopes.com/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/
youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU
youtu.be/Okz9jpMmnEg
mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chilling-satanic-human-sacrifice-video-8655022
theguardian.com/science/life-and-physics/2016/jul/07/on-the-shoulders-of-giants-how-cerns-large-hadron-collider-gives-us-insight-into-the-unknown
arxiv.org/abs/1606.05296
lifeandphysics.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/euref/
youtube.com/watch?v=qx5cSiVBS2A
home.cern/topics/birth-web
youtube.com/watch?v=SWh1E2dhr4U
youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk
youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g&t=465s
youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus
youtu.be/u7druxsM_MU?t=59m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=J8kU1cRbhms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was the madcap prank?

>CERN created the worldwide web.

discord.gg/sUGGPvx
CERN and the pope

I've always thought the internet was created to divide us.

This isn't Angels and demons, larpnigger

They created the first Intranet, so they technically inventedit . I think that's what OP tried to say.

info.cern.ch/

Muh science

He's talking about the weird sacrifice video that they later on claimed was just a joke.

b8
honestly i expect cern will come up with a better ion drive in our time, that's half the point of the supercollider data

>they are fucking with forces that could easily spiral out of control and destroy Earth
no it couldn't you stupid stupid burger

>many religious leaders believe they are actively trying to open a portal to Hell
christian leaders in usa*

youtu.be/BdrPR_9g9s0

thesun.co.uk/news/1635520/human-sacrifice-ceremony-at-genevas-cern-laboratory-involving-cloaked-men-stabbing-a-woman-at-night-is-investigated-by-chiefs-at-world-famous-science-centre/

If the autists weren't so busy these days, I would say this subject needs some autism applied.

sdcitybeat.com/culture/all-things-tech/will-blood/

It was suppressed by jewtube

"The video was quickly removed from YouTube, but people mirrored the video and the British tabloids started writing about it
>(though the American press has been dutifully silent, even though it would surely drive page views),
so YouTube began permitting people to post it again."

Debunked by snopes - so it must be something.

snopes.com/human-sacrifice-captured-at-cern/

>I don't know what satanism is so every piece of symbolism I don't understand is Satan.

how do i red-pill my waifu on this?

I need source for all of that including the video link

>Put aside the fact that the guy who recorded that wacky, madcap prank ended up dead shortly after.

Any source for this?

Pretty much. This place is a breeding ground for absolute idiocy.

can't find one without commentary or spooky music but i didn't really put much effort into looking
youtube.com/watch?v=EOqiorNCMFU

>Satanic imagery
What?
Also nice fake little story you made up about the guy.
CERN did nothing wrong

Divide us, make us hate, dumb us down, desensitize us to sickening violence and aberrant sexuality, and keep us all hooked into our laptops and smartphones like they were Soma.

It's a brave new world indeed.

youtu.be/Okz9jpMmnEg

>fake little story you made up

mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chilling-satanic-human-sacrifice-video-8655022
>He later added: "So it turns out the origin of the video posted for the sacrifice at CERN has been found - the problem is, the man is dead. Now hoax or no hoax, let me remind you all we have seen this before and we know all that expose this evil are killed or made to disappear."

not saying the mirror or the guy who uploaded the video is a legitimate source, just pointing out that OP didn't make it up himself

It it aint in the bibble it's satan

They say it was 'just a prank bro' buy some visiting students who don't work for them.

Oddly, they never released the name of any of the dozen or so people involved, despite none of them being employees or minors, and odder still is the indisputable fact that the man who recorded it died shortly afterwards.

They don't want the publicity-don't be foolish. If we were super autists and attended anything at CERN we would be fully aware of how many views such a video would get. I'd love to know more about this place in general because there are far crazier things going on here than a lame ritual

I am chilled to the bone.

The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them, They walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen.

>Oddly, they never released the name of any of the dozen or so people involved
so every freak who wants attention and feel edgy would walk over there and do a little show
ie: entire Europe youth

You guys are right. I'm sure their logo is completely innocuous. Nothing to see here...

A couple of months before the video came out, this CERN scientist mentions some major distraction.

"Recent events have been distracting to the extent that I have found it hard to write about anything. One thing I did manage though was a scientific paper, which I am pretty pleased with."

theguardian.com/science/life-and-physics/2016/jul/07/on-the-shoulders-of-giants-how-cerns-large-hadron-collider-gives-us-insight-into-the-unknown

His paper here
Constraining new physics with collider measurements of Standard Model signatures
arxiv.org/abs/1606.05296

>Hey guise there's this super secret society that does satanic shit and controls everything!
>Yeah they are so dumb they do it in the open and leak info for nerds on the internet all the time and yet they control everything!
>What is mental-dissonance?!?!??

Oh guys, never grow up.

The scientist who mentions a major distraction in the article a few months before the video is Jonathan Mark Butterworth.

As of 2017 Butterworth works on particle physics, particularly the ATLAS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider at CERN. His research investigates what nature is like at the smallest distances and the highest energies - the fundamental physical laws.[26] This tells us about the physics which was most important in the first few moments after the big bang.[26] His research collaborators[2][4][27] include Brian Cox[22][3] and Jeff Forshaw[28] and he has supervised or co-supervised several successful PhD students to completion on the ATLAS experiment,[6][13][8] ZEUS[17][15][12][11] and HERA.[7][9][16][10][14]

Butterworth frequently discusses physics in public, including talks at the Royal Institution and the Wellcome Trust and apperances on Newsnight, Horizon, Channel 4 News, Al Jazeera, and BBC Radio 4's Today Programme and The Infinite Monkey Cage.[21] His research has been funded by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)[29] and the Royal Society.[26]

source of gif?

There are far more dangerous things going on there. However, the ritual as well as the symbolism associated with the facility are exactly the kind of lurid, salacious shit that it takes to (hopefully) pique the interests of anons here.

These evil cockroaches have been scurrying around playing God under everyone's nose completely unmolested for far too fucking long. I think it's time to shine a light on them...

If nothing else, the possibilities of what they're doing over there are both fascinating and terrifying.

Apparently Jon was distracted by Brexit. He is was against Brexit and alarmed by attacks on great institutions like the BBC. He's NWO.

lifeandphysics.wordpress.com/2016/06/22/euref/

>No really guys there's this world spanning conspiracy of the worlds greatest scientists and i am so much smarter than them i have discovered their plot!
>Yeah i flip burgers for a living so what? I'm actually really smart just unmotivated i swear!

Hm, there seems to be a distinct sheen of light reflecting off the knife as it is thrust down into the victim, which goes completely dark when it comes out...

In the name of the horned god CERNunnos
youtube.com/watch?v=qx5cSiVBS2A

>mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/chilling-satanic-human-sacrifice-video-8655022

fakst shit ever, that ending though....

Everything was fine, /x/ was confined to their own board, until Dickless shut off the containment grid.

>Hey guys they created the internet!
>You see they created the fourth intranet so that means they invented it!

Wat.

Splitting atom resulted in largest explosion ever, want to mess with smallest particles in existence, tells you not to worry about it. What they discover and share will result in cosmic terror tools. Earth will be purged as soon as they can set up a self sustaining off-world colony. Imagine an explosion so powerful it crumbles the planet's mantle and a towering tsunami of magma rolls around the entire earth washing it all down.

They did. Google it dumb nigger faggot

home.cern/topics/birth-web

You faggots feel smart yet?

HOLY SHIT CERN. WHAT THE FUCK?

youtube.com/watch?v=SWh1E2dhr4U

They literally didn't though, how do you define internet?
England had different computers in different buildings accessing eachothers memories before they even used transistors!

>Hurr i read this thing online on cerns own boasting website, i actually don't know shit about computers soooo i win i guess huehuhehuhe
>Something something directories made it special

They already used tiered memory in the intranets of the 1960's, what the fuck are you guys jibbering about?

>Imagine an explosion so powerful it crumbles the planet's mantle and a towering tsunami of magma rolls around the entire earth washing it all down.
i don't have to imagine, i felt it in my loins on the toilet today, shouldn't have eaten 1 kilo of kebab with no bread
the shit i go through for gainz

fook'en idiot

Helluva a lot smarter than you, faggot.

The stabbed girl does a really distinct kind of bodily convulsion when the knife stabs

Modern terror will be the backstory to accept this fate, hell they've already caught a terrorist working at cern, google it.The writing is on the wall, we're a dead dream left behind by a future nightmare. Useless meat.

So the guy who recorded it is dead?
Spoopy.

Is this true?

People always fight eventually.

He was also born in a log cabin that he helped his daddy build with his own two hands.

Second this
>Put aside the fact that the guy who recorded that wacky, madcap prank ended up dead shortly after.

Proofs?
Links?
Until then kindly gfy

garbage time is running out meatcuck

Web != Internet.

CERN=Web
DARPA=Internet

>Put aside the fact that the guy who recorded that wacky, madcap prank ended up dead shortly after
What was is his name?

Yeah, didn't think so. Stop spreading BS

hinduism is not satanic, any religion that tells you to look within yourself for a direct connection to god, and that acknowledges that you have a direct connection to God is basically christian, and of jesus Christ, anything that tells you to look outside yourself

>The human body is the temple of God.
One who kindles the light of awareness within
gets true light.
The sacred flame of your inner shrine
is constantly bright.
The experience of unity
is the fulfillment of human endeavors.
The mysteries of life are revealed.

1 corinthians 3:16
Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

the Vedas quote from the bible 1500 years before christ. hinduism acknowledges that the body is the teomple of God, and the spirit of God dwells within you. sounds pretty christian

1 John 4:1
4 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world

Proverbs 18:13
He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

Acts 17:11
11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

“Truth can not be suppressed and always is the ultimate victor."
-the Yajur Veda
"Strive to move away from untruth towards truth.
-the Atharva Veda

"Do not be led by others,
awaken your own mind,
amass your own experience,
and decide for yourself your own path."
-The Atharva Veda

Mark 16:17-18
17And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Shiva wears a snake around his neck, and drinks poison in his mythology, quite frankly he is more christian than you.

Yes it's true. This man has no dick.

>kill two people
>Its just a prank bro

I'm not saying that Cern isn't a satanic organization, it absolutely is demonic in its intentions. but Hindu symbolism is not satanic in any way, shape, or form.

fuck u. al gore invented the internet.

Didn't they want to open a black hole on Earth, killing us all fucking dead back in '08?

>Indesputable fact
Yea no

So far the only "fact" is someone in an British tabloid of all places saying he died.
Whereas we don't have a name , statement from relatives, three sentence police report , nothing
Nothing

I agree CERN is occult as fuck but the camera guys death is somfur nothing but a 2spooky4me urban legend type rumor

>anything that tells you to look outside yourself....
whoops

for a connection to god is satanic.

>Hey guys i read this thing online which claims you are wrong
>You see, having multiple interconnected separate tiered networks is not the same as a web since it doesn't use the nice www signs hahah fool

Its so sad people don't read up on stuff before making a fool of themselves anymore.

It's still pretty bizarre that they would have a statue of the Hindu deity Shiva The Destroyer in front of their headquarters. What are they implying there?

t. idiot

Web is a software layer that runs across the Internet, which is the physical medium of which all data communication occurs.

Take your own advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cllqr1nmdYk

weird shit youtube.com/watch?v=koQZt019P8g&t=465s

The guy died??

Satanism apologists have got to be the absolute dumbest people I encounter on the internet.

Congrats on finding the version with the worst audio quality

>Web, THE SPECIFIC SOFTWARE IMPLEMENTATION OF WHAT A GENERAL WEB IS is not what you describe lel
>We are obviously talking about that and not the general meaning of a web in CS hahaha foool its not like i just changed goalposts or anything

I know its not the same, are you high or something? Why did you change the subject from general->specific?
Whelp now i atleast know you are A: A troll or B: Just really really stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=JVw_mPvYcDM
youtube.com/watch?v=K1Xg7lYuYus

Fucking idiot.

>inb4 no argument
Fucking idiot.

CERN is as satanic as you can imagine:

youtu.be/u7druxsM_MU?t=59m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=J8kU1cRbhms

>hey never released the name of any of the dozen or so people involved
> indisputable fact that the man who recorded it died shortly afterwards.

Cernunnos is the Celtic horned god folk worshiped here before the Christianity.

>Gets proven wrong
>Throws a fit

So not only stupid but also a child?
I'd highly recommend CS when you are old enough to get a proper education.

>he thinks he proved anybody wrong
I'll just let the bystanders itt make of this debacle what they will

I dunno, I have a vague idea of what the statue actually means, but I don't know what they think it means. it basically represents the destruction of ignorance at the end of the cycle which foreshadows the coming of revelation, or the apocalpyse (the original meaning of apocalypse meaning to reveal, or unveiling) meaning the glory of god is at hand, the little imp shiva is dancing on is someone who maintains the ignorance of the world.

Just because you've had your brain fried by conspiracy theories online doesn't make it a bad thing, the internet has given us unprecedented access to information and being able to hold the media and governments accountable.

Sounds good to me champ.
Pro tip: Lying about knowing stuff you know nothing about is stupid even on the internet. Try lying about stuff that isn't so easily proven wrong.

what the fuck does that have to do with my post?

(C)hanneling
(E)vil
(R)apidly
(N)onstop

Get redpilled b4 it's too late, lads.

I kind of feel like these guys think they are so smart but actually to be an Illuminati power player you have to be a total retard.

>hurr durr I am so deluded by the Lucifferian illusion of self that I am going to open a portal to hell and torture everyone with demons because I'm mad that Dad is trying to control my life.

Show me the biggest fucking brainiac in the world and I'll only see a moron with a dissipated soul.