What are YOU doing about overpopulation?

What are YOU doing about overpopulation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

being anti abortion in black areas

Trying to get another world war going. We can let the Africans take this one

Not getting laid

by being pic related

Same

nothing.

whats your source that the world is overpopulated?

Having more white children so they can combat the world's problems :^)

Finding out how to industrialize areas that are sparsely inhabited by people like Siberia and Upper Canada.

Also investigating how to be more efficient with our cities and how to stop urban sprawl.

>white colonization causes overpopulation

>I know lets make more white people

Do you think Chinks will be on our side?

I have 4 kids and plan on another. I'm not going to shame my ancesters like you genetic dead ends.

>canadian intellectuals

Yup.

Dont know what you are talking about, human population is shrinking year by year, especially in relation.

((()))
>white colonization causes overpopulation

seriously when are we gonna get on that non-white plague virus?

self sufficiency
guns
moi land

Having more white babies.

if there was no healthcare + infrastructure from colonization there wouldn't be any overpopulation

Discouraging people from sending food to africa or taking in immigrants. How about (((you)))?

Not reproducing. Duh.

The 7 billion figure is bullshit. There are about 5 billion people in total.

>white people caused overpopulation
>implying
get out jew

Trying to meme ebolachan to cleanse Africa

Bonsoir, it's the judaya media promoting sending over billion's in aid to these fucks who can't manage themselves even after we've left. There are 2 billion of them now and they are STILL coming here

She will return to us in our darkest hour of need

>dont give resources to the brown people
>suddenly, theres more than enough

>citation needed

The Bushes and Bill Gates have screwed us by feeding and medicating Africa. When will these fools with messiah complexes just leave well enough alone.

If a population cannot support itself, then you must let nature take it's course.

The world is not overpopulated. It's just populated by the wrong people.

not donating to african charities

Remember. The problem is those who are curently having few children NOT those who are having well above the amount that will not over burden their less fuel wasting life styles in any way.

Africans need to stop and think for a second then chill out in places that would seem the preserve of the middle classes in Europe.

Technically yes. Sending foreign aid to africa is causing more starvation thus requiring more foreign aid.

advocating for the genocide of nonwhites.

>Stop foreign aid to niggers
Wow problem solved.

way 2 put the scare into us goy

Do you know there is 1.3 in China and 1.3 in India right now as we speak?
They are multiplying like fucking amebas.

>he still thinks white people are to blame for overpopulation
What is the population of Africa and Asia again?

I aim to reduce the worlds population by raising my Anglo Chlidren ready to Deus Vult.

oh 7 billion is such a small number, the same amount of people that have fucked your mother

So the solution is to stop sending aid to africa, not committing ethnic suicide.

Western (i.e. white) countries are in a population decline with every outlet singing the praises of not reproducing and still they use a white person as the face of over population. Not the Chinese, not Indians, not Africams, again the one race whose in a population decline. Fuck I hate political cartoonists, these cunts truly live in a fantasy world so disconnected from reality.

I'm a manlet and /fit/ told me not to reproduce

Educate yerselves, sheeplets.
youtu.be/QsBT5EQt348

ship a gang of nogs with AK's into Africa and they'll literally become kangs, but not without taking out chief Oogaboogadindu and his spear chucking army

from a cartoon?

Having more children to take it all

Please don't tell me you find this video enlightening? Pardon my leddit language but
its beyound retarded.

Most of the countries in Africa will never reach stages of development. Also Islam.

I easily found 2 major exceptions to a "rule" the video is relying.

Oh look, its the overpopulation meme again.

Worst case scenario; absolute worst case scenario - big industries will be under pressure to innovate low power technologies.

The reason the 3rd world is a shithole isnt because the theres too much demand on the resources. Africa has some of the most fertile land in the world.

Fuck off with that bluepilled trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Low density or high density areas in Africa equally trash lower density is actually even completely worse than small highly populated areas

The world is not overpopulated. It is badly managed. The situation can be fixed very quickly by refusing entry to immigrants from countries with above average population growth. Poor countries would adjust their population size and growth if they actually had to feed the people they birth. However that requires growing a brain and not listening to liberals.

Nothing, force me to

stop fucking posting this same pic of you on Sup Forums you edgy fuck

>Africa has some of the most fertile land in the world.
and the least competent farmers in the world

You have no clue, it's not that they can't feed its that they don't want to feed them, they have class system based on illiteracy and starvation.

Living a lonely life of despair. It's alright I suppose.

There is no such thing as over population.
You can fit the entire population of earth into texas and it would have the density of new york city.

Usa has enough land to give everyone in USA 14 acres or something

We donate billions to Africunts since the 80s yet nothing ever changes. Let the niggers die

Sterilize shitskins

Idiocracy.

except for their exponential population growth

Not listening to jews who think I don't know overpopulation is a lie meant to destroy the west.

That doesn't magically generate resources for those people.
Besides, overpopulation is disgusting. Quality>quantity.

Boomers rule.

It's a fake narrative to push for killing people off, then use hthe policy against the western instead of the 3rd world where most of the population is exploding.

also half of the worlds resources are in the hands of a dozen people so there is easily enough for everyone.

Which is why Norway has done more than India

Said like a true spic

Love how only half the hands are brown.

>doesn't know we are proportionally one of the most jewish nations in the world
It's ok, goyim, kill yourself to solve overpopulation.

overpopulation is a myth in the way most people think it is. The world could have 40 billion humans if they lived like Africans but if everyone lived as the average middle-class American I don't know if even 10b could be realistically supported. 7b isn't a lot considering most of them live in 3rd world countries. If someone could prove me wrong go ahead since this is just my conclusion from what I've read.

>thinking putting your dick in a woman is any sort of achievement
Call me when your children make something of themselves and their children. Then I'll say what you did was an achievement.

Had a vasectomy, saved a ton of money by not having children and will retire early.

Why haven't we found a way to make desalination a viable option?

Population has nothing to do with anything.
Education is independant of material resources.

Fuck off (()))

I kill at least a dozen niggers every day of the week

More population = more advancement it's natural law

Because Nestle is selling water bottles for 3 dollars a piece.

Their exponential population growth will stifle when they have no medicine, no technology, no food. Let them live on their mud cakes.

Except shitskins keep breeding like insects regardless of their civil and economic conditions which is why they always end up "overloading" the system with their 20 kids and reducing it to rubble

like a virus.

Easter Island scenario but on whole Earth sounds fun

I will. May as well fuck another chick.

buying more land

There is no such thing, you're propagandized, bad population is bad regardless of density.

>What are YOU doing about overpopulation?
Come on buddy. Everybody here is helping out.

I can't relate to mentally ill, sorry anyone who does a vasectomy is mentally ill.

Actually, is right. the present population explosion is happening in the thrid world, and it's only happening because white people have provided those people with antibiotics and food.

Trying to make world leaders cleanse South America, Africa, India and China by shitposting on a forum.

This.

Good point.

You're retarded and sheltered.

Did I do that?

Just castrate all the poorfags in return of gibs and problem solved in one generation.

I'm not donating anything
I'm a fucking hero

>overpopulation
Nice meme there Bill Nye.

But seriously we should stop giving medical/any aid to Africans and shoot muzzies on sight.

What would Africa be like if it was populated by 1.2 billion whites, instead of 1.2 billion shitskins and niggers?