Based contruction worker gives ANTIFA a piece of his mind

vid.me/MXxr

ANTIFA all over Philly today, at least 10-15 of them, maybe 20.

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/MXxr
youtube.com/watch?v=SB5EfwyVZyI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>carrying an American flag.
>anarchists
Fuck I didn't know this was going on or else I would have gone down to heckle them.

inb4: basement neet

The cognitive dissonance it takes to prop up the hammer and sickle when you haven't done a single days worth of actual hard labour..

Constructionist Vs deconstructionism bullshit

Nigger kept it real, good looking out.

how dare he say f*ggot! i dont think any other word triggers me as hard! probably a retarded trump supporter too

Are those fucking trash containers?

Yep

Orange traffic barrel

>garbage bin shields
Antifa really can't get enough of those things can they.

hey, its cheap and you get 3 shields per can. it probably works fine against stones and other thrown bullshit.

>tfw im too fat to fit my neck in the guillotine
feels good man

WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOOOOOSE?

W E W

I always laugh at how disconnected antifa are from the mentality of the real working class.

Nobody working a 9-5 has time to protest on a weekday like this. All those kids have likely never even been a member of a union in the first place.

nigga what the fuck

You guys think there's a place where antifags share videos like this and grind their teeth over how "homophobic" that construction worker is?

Aren't those cans like $30 each? you could buy enough reclaimed wood to build a 100 shields for that.

Its looks like they are flying it upsidedown.
Heresy

None of them knew what a union was until bernie sanders tried to bullshit his way into the working class by sucking union dick

sheeeit are those yohjis?

Abusing garbage cans is their only skill

>german antifa merchandise
W E W L A D

E

W

L

A

D

What did xir mean by this?

Stop fighting Antifa

Seriously.

The government needs to understand that their chickens have come home to roost.

Let them fuck up the system. Let them fuck up the cities and cesspools liberal hotspots whilst we live lives of self-fullfillment out in the rural areas.

Fuckin Sideshow Bob over here

>born in the USA
>never worked just "studied" and "found yourself"
>latch on to an early 20th century workers movement
>dress like an idiot and scream at people on the street

literally what, I feel if real communists were in power these people would be sent to work camps

I'm a closeted communist. Those antifa cucks are in soros pocket and probably don't even know what the labor theory of value is. All I'd need to convert that guy to communism is to tell him for every dollar he makes toiling as a construction the property owner and contractor make four doing nothing because of the private property meme.

The modern day leftist movements are doomed and I basically consider myseld a strasserist because of those virtue signalling trustafarian assholes.

that video is FUCKING GOLD

>FUCKING FAGGOTS!

hahahahahaha

They probably stole them, because "fuck the system"

Fuck off, faggot

>Those antifa cucks are in soros pocket
I can almost guarantee you they do it for free man

Absolutely based.

I guarantee that guy could cave in all of their ugly little cuck faces.

This cops face... kek

Yeah its called Reddit.

>that Filielfia accent

the nigger (not to mention the construction worker's submissiveness toward him) was the most upsetting part of this video

>we're commie anarchist city dwellers who haven't done physical labour in our lives and we like to talk shit to construction workers at work across the street while waving hammer and sickle flags

really activates the almonds

They have learned from Eric Clanton's mistakes. This person is probably wearing the same shoes they wear day to day. this way they can't be identified by Sup Forums's finest as easily.

They are trying to make 'black bloc' blacker

>That guy wearing Hi Vis in the crowd. What could this indicate? I am very interested in Antifa tactics within the Bloc if anyone has dealt with them before

> Be an edgelord anarchist
> Have "Make the guillotine red again" sign
> Walk around kicking over trashcans
> Anarchy achieved

Are you waiting for the government to tell you little pussies the guillotine is ok? What are you little cunts waiting for? Man up or shut up.

>tfw Berkely was de second level and they have shields now, so this is the new level

NYC riot thread

>vid.me/MXxr

Niggers just keep talking, filling the void with diarrhea in the hope that some of it will be considered relevant. They are the equivalent of monkeys banging on 1 and 0 keys hoping that by chance they will make a Linux Distro.

FUCK THE SYSTEM
>wears socks over shoes

Buying foreign signal-y merchandise is done on the alt-right, too - at least a couple of people I know have Golden Dawn shirts - fashy, but you won't be called on it.

>That guy laughing behind.

Send her fat ass to Cuba or Best Korea.

>flash is required on this special snowflake video website
Into the trash

They aren't garbage bins. They are 55 gallon drums.
Prob used, either fished out of trash or stolen.

God, I want to throw munition in the middle of that """formation""".

>vid.me
im not clicking your sketchy ass link nigger

Op can we get a close up of the guy right of the flag. His mask is see through and we could easily get facial recognition on that. Looks chinese

couldnt afford black shoes so he put black socks over his trendy sneakers

>vid.me/MXxr

>he doesn't know about vid.me

Good goy. Don't you know Jewt- I mean... YouTube is the only safe video host?

Its an actual website trying to compete with youtube.

Is that a homemade Wobbly flag in the front?

Vid.me is safe. In fact they're goal is to replace YouTube

I wonder how many of them are patriot infiltrators lmao

Faggot.

Why munition? Know hat is he best thing to throw at a 'formation' like that?
>it's literally poo

I like the 'generic evil footsoldier' look they have going, I hope they get beaten to death

i like this plan

Anarchy + Communism makes tons of sense as well.

Antifa, brought to you by Adidas.

underrated

desu they look quite cool curved like that

>when commies fight the proletariat
how in the fuck?

AMEN
diddly poster speaks the truth

Lets get an id on the guy with the see through mask if he is a Chinese American most Chinese American parents hate communism coming from china. They would kick his face in if we let them know.

I KNEW THERE WOULD BE SHIT IN MY CITY LOL, THE REAL WORKING CLASS DOES SHIT

Its always the man with the cleanest hands who dictates the worker

all he did was yell at them a little, though.

desu i'm not all that impressed

Actually not. They would be employed as prison guards and shooting squads to shot any working class men, rebellious or sceptic about benevolent Party. They are dogs in Orwell Animal Farm.

>antifa is literally inside trash bins

You can't make this shit up

The animals, they've started scalping the trashcans!

In previous communist uprisings everyone would get together and go after those guys. If tomorrow there was a communist uprising niggers and rednecks would march into their white upper middle class neighborhoods and kill them, steel from them, force them into labor and dictate who gets their possessions.

what is with their shoes?
Do they buy their shoes from a flea market?

>human garbage
>literally in trash cans
Pottery

What did antifa mean by this?
Is it to keep people from identifying him from his shoes?
They're scared

Why are his pants almost to his knees?

He showed up to the Pre Game* meeting wearing Yeezys so they made him put on covers. It would ruin their image of being against the system

*Sponsored by Soros and Friends LCC

IF YOU TRY TO LOOK FOR LOCAL ANTIFA , CHECK PHILLY HARDCORE SCENES , WEBCAM SLUTS AND WEST PHILADELPHIA HIPSTERS ON FB

Hardcore? That doesn't sound safe at all

Hardcore punk/metal

Flying the American flag upside down is a formal symbol of distress, basically an SOS.

>vid.me/MXxr
antfa are the fAAAAAscists!

HAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAH

when will they ever learn?

we finally know what antifa wanted with all those poor defenseless garbage cans

>probably don't even know what the labor theory of value is.
A stupid idea.

Are Antifa basically the Trumpers of the left?

The best is that video of the antifa communists screaming about how "WE SPEAK FOR THE WORKERS" at hardhat trying to get across the street on his way to work. They got all in the guy's face, like he was some captain of industry and they were coal miners.

Meanwhile they have six-figure educations and he's a regular guy on his way to a construction job.

Most Trumpers have jobs, or at least want jobs.

These kids do not have jobs, nor do they want them.

Kek

yes, they are the altright kekistani faggots of the left
someone they respect told them it was the way to go and they never thought to read a book, unbiasedly anyhow

youtube.com/watch?v=SB5EfwyVZyI

New Hard Hat Riots when?

Is that you Brian?

they are using trash cans HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAH