Is Gavin McInnes a good figurehead for conservatives or just a joke?

Is Gavin McInnes a good figurehead for conservatives or just a joke?

>peed in a bowl of cereal and ate it on video
>can't stop talking about being a punk rocker

>Made a group called Proud Boys
>no actual qualifications to join and no real goal
>this is how they initiate people to a certain rank

youtube.com/watch?v=2RWR2TyJphA&ab_channel=PawLBaZiLe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I personally don't like him, didn't he marry an Injun too?

Tells his followers to stop masturbating more than once per month. If everyone did this all of western society would improve.

What has he ever said or done beside claiming to be a conservative that would mqke him a conservative ? Serious question, i don't watch him all the time. It's clear he isn't socially conservative.

Very gay Satan

The younger generation doesn't understand that the tight laced, buttoned up right wing was our authoritarians during our rebellious phase. However, anyone with logic and common sense eventually leans right. That's why you see a lot of right leaning people in their 30's that like to drink, smoke pot, fuck, and fight. We don't give a shit how white the girl is. In fact, a dark complexion is exotic.

He's kinda degenerate and just an all around shitty person.

He represents Canada pretty well I guess.

>muh civic nationalism

Proud Boys sounds like a faggy 19th century street gang, or a current British one.

They sure have a catchy theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

>pretend to be traditional masculine conservative man
>whole arms covered in tatoos

he is a israel lover. nuff said

Nice divide & conquer shill thread you got there, Solomon.

Isn't it time you got a real job?

sage

Share blue character assassination thread. Makes no sense for a right wing person to be obsessed with making thread after thread with the same character assassinations of right wing figures.

how is it a divide and conquer?

Learn to have some standards in who leads you.

Take a note when you have no standards when people join a fucking social club like Proud Boys.

I like Gavin; him and a few other guys (such as Steven Crowder, and some people I know personally) have helped me uncuck myself. I wasn't ever too bad, but I'd have devolved into a 400 lb basement dweller without their role-models.

Gay as fuck.

He doesn't need to be my "leader" for me to not be actively against him, autist.

He's doing his own thing and when there's a use for him for our purposes it's logical to keep that avenue open.

How is Proud Boys a problem, exactly? Because it's cringy? Who gives a shit.

STOP..

FOLLOWING

ECELEBS

I'm pretty sure he sat on a dildo for some odd reason too. He's probably a faggot shill and shouldn't be trusted.

a canadian is a good smokesman for an america
yes

rip english

>Got fucked by a women with a strap-on

Anyone got the vidya???

Can you give me a detailed explanation of how right-wing ideas would spread to the populace at the same pace without right-wing e-celebs?

Gavin McAnus, didn't he also, besides pissing in a bowl of breakfast cereal and eating it, shove shit up his ass on video?

He's also the original hipster, AKA O.F. Original Faggot. Guy who started Vice Mag, tatted up degenerate piece of scum, now he sees the right wing taking off and wants to make some sheqalim. Also a race mixer, with a Native Indian wife

Gavin McInnes
>A fucking leaf
Any more questions?

those fags can't even throw a punch what the fuck

Someone please post the hacked nudes of the grunge toothed cookie bitch?

gavin?

that dude fucks