AI for the White Race

I got a new GPU to train artificial neural nets on.
What kinds of (legal) data should I use, and what predictions should I get it to make to help secure the existence of our people?

Any stream of data I can cross with any other stream of data? I can scrape most websites but Facebook and Twitter limit scraping.

Other urls found in this thread:

twine.fm/RyanDinh/cmq390/dr-william-pierce-audio-archive-308-radio-broadcasts
libertylobby.org/news_archive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qv6UVOQ0F44
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multilayer_perceptron
stackoverflow.com/questions/963041/data-sets-for-neural-network-training
github.com/ageitgey/face_recognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AI is a meme, we've had neural nets since the 80s. We've had genetic algorithms since the 90s. Kys faggot

You're a retard. I'm not even going to explain the last four years of AI to you.

>>WAAAAH MY FEE FEES WUZ HURT.. ME NO BE ROBO KANG NO MORE

Cross FBI crime statistics with Buzzfeed or something like Politifact

Feed it crime statistics.

lmfao you're retarded.

Do you know how fucking easy are neural nets?

Fuck off with this shit.

This is how you get people to pay attention to you? WFT is a "Genetic algorithm"?
The artificial neuron is from the 50s not the 80s.

Would suggest feeding it

twine.fm/RyanDinh/cmq390/dr-william-pierce-audio-archive-308-radio-broadcasts

That's 12+ hours of Dr. Pierce broadcasts in one file

Old articles from nationalist/populist weekly paper The Spotlight (began by willis carto)
>libertylobby.org/news_archive.html

seriously just fucking google it

I know they aren't hard to use. I didn't say they were.

Oh, yeah. That's stupid.
Nobody would use that for what I'm talking about.

That's why I asked. I feel like there is an idea waiting to be birthed that has to do with training it on crime stats and something else.

A combination of global demographic changes over time and crime statistics

>ural nets on.
>What kinds of (legal) data should I use, and what predictions should I get it to make to help secure the existence of our people?
>Any stream of data I can cross with any

A model that predicts where "people of color" are going to move to next.

OP nice place to learn machine learning ?

yeah ok
youtube.com/watch?v=qv6UVOQ0F44

sentdex on YouTube. Siraj sucks

The art is in the encoding of the problem. Add that to string technique, and you have something good. What are your inputs and what are your desired outputs?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multilayer_perceptron

how to avert nuclear disaster, how to make people live forever/longer?

I don't know the output but you have all these dumb brown apes committing crimes and spilling their guts on social media. I feel like it could output something. That's why I ask. there's an Idea but I don't know what.

Run scenario simulations. Such as with societal conditions or war simulations.

yes pls make a model so I know where the fuck to move to. Too many niggers and spics now. Spics are gonna overrun us before the niggers

reddit. r/machinelearning will have pointers. Then, Coursera and Udacity. There's plenty of free material.

I want to make data that shows how bad the brown people are but I'm realizing all the data already shows that.

What if Sup Forums somehow bought the private data of all the Muslims or POC. That would be fun to work with.

I got an idea. A model that's trained on MN or MI muslims that anonymously report FGM

The liquor store, maybe to rob it, Lol.

>he advocates the use of genetic algorithms

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

I smell a philosophical debate coming about.

A bot that recognizes faces of inbred Muslims and sends them pictures of the prophet.

stackoverflow.com/questions/963041/data-sets-for-neural-network-training

Nah, it's just Skiena's book is the main text on my algorithms module and he doesn't like genetic algorithms for some reason.

computer vision modules which can determine if a face is white or non-white

(and then strap it to a killdrone)

Make a deep net that takes all the circumstances of a violent crime to help narrow down the perp to age, race, and ethnicity.

Always output young black male.

A program that tracks convicted rapists who are loose in sweden with google maps just like that data base for pedos. It would show their headshots so even the cucked Swedes would realize the downfall of muliculturism

Track black social media to find millions of prime samples of subhuman behavior and tag criminals/degenerates by their social media activity

That's fucking hilarious and genius!

feed it Sup Forums and /pol posts and try to make an ai poster

The data already shows they are crazed apes. Hard to make it look better/worse. THere must be somewhere to port it into/ to cross it with.

I'm learning just from trying to come up with the question that I need unlimited access to facebook profiles somehow. (Legally).

Antifa faces

Train it on books suggested by pol and redpills. Then make a chatbot and release it into the wild.

You've seriously never heard of GA? Yet, you're going to try to tell me that some PASCAL based associative system = neural net?

I was just trolling before but this convo seriously took a turn into full retard mode

Computers have a lot of tricks but being a human just isn't in the cards.

I found this module a few weeks ago. You feed it one good photo of a person and it will recognize the face from a folder of thousands.
It's a trained Neural Net but it can run on a CPU fairly quickly.
github.com/ageitgey/face_recognition

No. Maybe it's something I've seen by another name.
I don't want it to be human I just know there's all this crime data and social media trash they put out, everyone email-able but I didn't have any good ideas about what to cross with what.

>muh last 4 years

OOO This looks like fun to play with. Thanks. Trying to study this stuff right now.

>so even the cucked Swedes would realize the downfall of muliculturism
they would still deny it these are just isolated incidents.

also to the average swede the downfall of multiculturalism is the same as the downfall of sweden.

cool

GA was a trick first used by old school hackers to protect their virus from being detected. A GA is a code which has the ability to modulate its functionality, or variable inputs or weight inputs.

For example, one can create a function which will apx pi to a given number of digits using any number of other functions.

Sum(f(x)) =sum([x1,x2,x3,x4]) apx = pi

Where the dataset x1,x2,x3.... etc are functions that the computer itself creates and rearranges (through iteration where some x's die) to create pi.

So iteration 1 , the computer might generate function f(x) = a

Generation 2, maybe f(x) = b

Generation 3 maybe a is removed from the series and instead c is inserted in its place hence f(x) = [c,b] until finally one arrives at pi. Unfortunarely GA has severe drawbacks which is why it isn't used very often

There exists a Matlab Genetic algorithm library though and most likely a port for Python

that's pretty cool but you really don't need "intelligence" to figure out how to proceed in a simple 2D game like this after trying countless times, like, everyone knows also a retarded child will figure out how to play these given he's on it long enough

What I will say is that computers excell at speed, that's the main advantage. As far as trading goes however, they are not so good. Might as well just train a monkey to press buy/sell, nothing works very well that I've seen so far.

show it birth rates, "refugee" immigration patterns, demographic and crime changes, and the elders of zion.

All you've done is programmed the computer to store inputs in such a way, dynamically, that it's able to maneuver through a game after it has iterated through a game unsuccessfully over a given number of attempts. I'm not saying the coding wouldn't be impressive but this is rudimentary intelligence at best

are random forests the future or is it a meme

Unmigration vs crime

In* fucking autocorrect

I'm pretty sure neural nets are the machine learning technique to rule them all. For now.

Train a neural net to spot the nose and feed it everything that's on TV. Publish database that shows how underrepresented non-Jewish whites are in your media.

you can correlate everything you want with > 50% in that shit
pseudo science
its good for farming papers though

>implying niggers know how to use privacy settings
>implying niggers don't automatically add all the fake hot chick bots
Easy as pie tbqhfam make a bunch of thottiesocks and use them to add every nigger.
Every nigger.

>Americans are being pants-on-head retarded
>again
Imagine how much the quality of this site would increase if they just rangebanned all burger retards. It might not even be garbage anymore.