How do we confiscate Jewish Assets? (Stolen Property)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1HlGMwUQO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about we do what the Nazis did?

How about we just go to the source and get reimbursement from the fucking Fed?

Does the fed actually hold assets, or just fake debt and crazy contracts? But anyway it should be nationalized, so that would effectively constitute confiscation I suppose.

What you have to go after are the owners and their families.

quit before the job was done? nah brah

Well, he said confiscate, not deal with the JQ.

As for the JQ, I've been contemplating a two-part plan:
1. Reform our immigration laws back to the way they were a century ago when things actually made sense.
2. Send all the Jews to Israel, which needs more Jews anyway because they have a population decline problem.

How would one pressure them into doing that?

melt as much polar ice as you can and crash the world's ecosystem to make the temperature rises through the roof.

turn the samson option onto the jews

By waiting until they own everything. Then seize the means of production

How would that get our money back?

>stolen property
you could argue that all debt is stolen property and we owe them.

Under the War Powers Act, the President can nationalize any industry he wants. So he can just up and nationalize it if he wants.

As for going after the owners and families, like I said we could just do it like the Nazis. Or we could pursue a variety of legal strategies, with RICO laws coming to mind as potentially one of the "nicer" methods.

...wait a second--

MY CAR IS RIGGED TO BLOW!

>'them'
GGGGaahhhhh

by equalizing everyone's asset

now there will be no master and slave and everyone will be equal. And then the payback begins

such anti Semitic actions would be stopped by the Jews

Very good. Go on. What about the IMF?

You mean what they didn't.

They would have to prove genetic relation to Shem.

Haven't given that much thought, but I presume the solution there would be more mafia-like, in the same way, say, the EU is being potentially taken apart. Push it into irrelevancy by withdrawing support, issuing a superior alternative, a Chinese water torture style line of picking off criminals to embroil it in scandal so that the financial world drops it like a hot rock. That sort of thing.

>if you earn more money than me it's stolen

/leftypol/ is that way

Seems to be about the only way. I mean that's why the Nazi's did it, even tho they really didn't.

who else? we do owe them, what you guys are talking about is ripping off your lenders.
basically being a bunch of niggers because you were all too stupid or short-sighted to understand what you were signing up to.
>same thing happened in Spain
>Jews arrive with gold
>gov and Church ask for loans because its quick and easy
>Jews only folk who do usury lending thus only people who have an interest in lending
>Spanish Gov. and Church take capital, build churches
>don't want to pay debt
>hurr durr usury lending is against Christ
>jews kicked out

>by you I mean all of us

I mean the asset seizure part. After various softer approaches to shift the economy further out of Jewish hands, they physically ditched the Jews and physically seized their stuff.

Nationalize all private banks, abolish the IMF.

Execute the banker families. Execute the jewish media moguls and their children.

This leaf gets it.

But bear in mind you always want to have the appearance of legitimacy, so you do things like use treason and war crimes trials to justify the executions, etc.

This is what we do...David Duke for president in 2020!

youtube.com/watch?v=L1HlGMwUQO8

:^)