ANTIFA GOES FULL DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

NOT A DRILL, NOT A DRILL

THE UT STABBING WAS AN ANTIFA ORGANIZED, PREMEDITATED DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK, DO NOT LET IT BE COVERED UP, MAKE THE TRUTH KNOWN

totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
>Police have detained a knife wielding suspect that stabbed multiple people outside Gregory Gym on the University of Texas campus leaving one dead and three others injured. The story is still developing and not much has been confirmed other than the one fatality, but this appears to be a photo of the alleged attacker (holster and all) being apprehended.

>Coming off the vandalism of UT fraternity houses by an anonymous group looking to incite chaos, rumors are swirling around Austin that the assailant was targeting Greeks. Fuel was added to that fire as the “Vandals of UT Austin” posted this eerie message to noted revolutionary anarchist website, itsgoingdown.org.

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

From the statement:

>Let us make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again—afraid of students, afraid of the marginalized and harassed, afraid of the exploited and excluded.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.”

>In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.” Our attempts to appeal to the institutions to include us, to show that we can be like them, have and always will fail. It is time to jettison all such illusions and instead construct new communities and ways of living that amplify our power here, as students and collectives, until we can overrun these institutions themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from.../
q13fox.com/2017/05/01/portland-police-revoke-may-day-march-license-as-protest-turns-ugly/
youtube.com/watch?v=6E2mOqQoFeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dBCt1tMFQWY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was a fucking dindu that did the stabbing. Nogs aren't antifa.

>American's call members of a college fraternity or sorority """"""Greeks"""""""

>hey chad whatcha doin?

Fuck off antifa shill

>That damage control

>That damage controller

Yes ! YES!!! I need this...my body, it's...ready.
;_;

Funny.

THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO FINALLY GET ANTIFA DECLARED DOMESTIC TERRORISTS AS LONG AS WE PREVET A COVER UP

Tweet this:

Before todays #UTStabbing Antifa warned they will "make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again"

/ourguys/ to tag:
@Cernovich
@JackPosobiec
@Gavin_McInnes
@StefanMolyneux
@Lauren_Southern
@PrisonPlanet

Facebook copypasta, spread in comments:

THIS WAS AN ANTIFA PREMEDITATED DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK, DO NOT LET IT BE COVERED UP, MAKE THE TRUTH KNOWN

Before todays stabbing UT Antifa ominously warned they will "make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again" and that "In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates."" in this post on an Antifa extremist website prior to the attack:
itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from.../

>Nogs aren't antifa.

>chads getting stabbed; dying
I care

yes they are, a non-negligible amount of them are.

Yeah, ok

They're retarded, don't worry about it.

Considering that frat bros are mostly jocks and antifa is 100lb numales and feminist I would say soros isn't paying these junkies enough for committing suicide

Anarchists attack police and burn cars in Portland. Officially declared a riot, mayor in their command center. Multiple arrests.

q13fox.com/2017/05/01/portland-police-revoke-may-day-march-license-as-protest-turns-ugly/

>t. overweight burger
You do realize most of these frat boys will probably end up voting conservative, rite?

DON'T JOIN ANTICOM DISCORD IT IS A HONEYPOT

you suck at blending in 0/10 try again

even more of them will vote right in light of the stabbing of their friends in front of them by an anarchist nigger. either way, we win.

BUMP

ANTIFA = DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

All Frat Chad's deserve death but this isn't the way to go about doing it.

Wow, it's suddenly ok now!

YYYEESSSSSS

Me, Sup Forums and my two monitors IRL

bumping for this

>blown the fuck out with picture evidence of a nigger in antifa
>Yeah, ok

alright lets try video evidence cuckboy

youtube.com/watch?v=6E2mOqQoFeQ

They vote for Cuckseratives. They vote for more of Daddy's Senators inheritance.

proofs?

Why are they always chimping out in Portland - aka, the most most liberal city in the country?

Good, let them kill eachother. Makes our job easier

are you suggesting there is an acceptable way to kill chads?

Has anyone from the frat made a statement yet? I hope they don't go full Sweden like "We're sorry that we made this gentleman of African-American decent feel oppressed by our beer pong parties and homoeroticism."

user I think you're tired, go to sleep you worked hard today.

Love the scarf bro.

Stab as many as you want, we still ain't paying debts.

It's like being cucked so hard you call your bitch to convince her and she answers with another dude's dick inside of her

>UT
>the faggiest part of the faggiest city east of the Rockies
Nothing of value was lost.

It's still something, no? You can't expect normies to be that involved in politics. No, user, Chad probably won't be voting for the next Hitler, though he might.

Holy fuck these guys are faggs

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.”
Okay so how the fuck am I supposed to take any white member of antifa seriously?
Skinny self-hating faggots aren't scary.

Because they know those liberal numales won't do anything. Seriously portland oregon should just be nuked

YASSS

is this still developing? dudes i think we are starting to see the shit go down hill fast

>digits
But skinny, self hating cucks are unpredictable, and prone to treachery and guerilla warfare because they know without the cheap shot, the fight goes back to lasting exactly one punch.

>Seriously portland oregon should just be nuked
why do you think Trump is agitating NK? can't nuke your own citizens, but Trump found a way

Last reported arrest as of 20 minutes ago, police grabbing literally anyone downtown that doesn't look like they belong there to prevent more property damage.

Kek. I was president of a +120 man fraternity house at a very large school. You will not win against thousands of smart, strong, dedicated, connected Greeks. Most of us lived for this kind of thing. This is suicide for Antifa.

Austin isn't part of the Rocky Mountain range

Is this the Beta Uprising?

>The damage controller

Fuck off antifa scum. The rope is ready for you.

(made my own thread but posting in case no one responds to it)

HOLY FUCK SHIT.

They are being this BLATANT about it.

Destroying the intellectual and political ancestors of western civilization as we know it.

Literally knifing someone to death because he's a part of "Greek Life" which is Greco-Roman in origin, which fascists like to glorify.

Writing "racist" and "rapist" on walls because of astroturfed hysteria.

I'm not some redneck cretin who likes to fight. I'm just a skinny geek from New England who highly appreciates and respects Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Cicero, Vergil, Caesar, etc. I used to be pretty leftist and read Marx et al.

Now I want to learn how to fight and arm myself just so I can stand against these filthy vandal hordes. What the fuck do they think they want? Even the left can trace their intellectual heritage back to the Greeks! Even communism is, in a sense, a product of western civilization. Do they want to replace the West with Islamic or East-Asian traditions (which also contain "muh oppression")?

I'M NOT EVEN A FUCKING REGULAR Sup Forums USER! MY SOCIAL MEDIA IS FULL OF ANTI-TRUMP JOKES! I JUST LIKE TO BROWSE /his/ and /lit/ SOMETIMES! BUT AS AN ATHEIST DISENFRANCHISED WITH THE LEFT I WANT TO BRING OUT THE FUCKING CRUCIFIXES AND FASCES AND SWASTIKAS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Sorry for the caps guys, I'm just really pissed right now. Is this what it means to be 'redpilled?'

I never thought I'd call myself right-wing but wow...fucking wow.

Not the right one, unfortunately.

Serious question: Do they make you drink piss and cum and shit like that in those frats? I've only known about them from movies, as my country isn't into larping.

But seriously, these frat lads are going to fuck these faggots up.

>antifa going after chads
oooohhhh nooooo

thaaaat suuuuucks

Sand niggers are

Antifa is pretty predictable; Get Soros money, go beat up some old people for celebrating christmas or other such racist activities, chimpout in the streets, do some heroin in the club house, get stds, more Soros money etc...

gb2The_Zion, beta

print this post out and put it in an envelope dated 6 months in the future

lurk for 6 months, then load a revolver and re-read your post

>EAST OF

>faggiest city east of the Rockies
>not NYC

KEK.
>Sempai noticed me!

save it friend it's all yours

Frats generally make pledges drink themselves to near-death, or make them do some borderline queer shit in order to join. Frats are degenerate, but they are better than antifa pieces of shit.

I know some frats make you eat gross shit (food and drink). But no most don't, mine was more into occultism and psychological torture.
Be that as it may, still had a great fucking time

You know what they say about Greeks?
They never leave their brother's behind

It isn't, you may want to google it before you make a bigger fool of yourself

You don't get it, just because Chads get to fuck chicks and you don't does not make them our enemies. In fact, conservative white Chads are our natural allies because they'll be targeted hardest by Antifa and SJW scum.

TIME TO GIVE ANTIFA SOME SWIRLIES MY CHAD BROTHERS.

If more Antifa shit happens, Trump will make a statement and the shit will hit the fan and there will be justice.

Sorry you're socially awkward and a buck tooth inbred

Would you two quit arguing about fucking geography!

Actually I think you're too fucking stupid to even do that so here's a pretty picture for you. Try and understand it

I want redditniggers to die in a fire.

Get this trending on social media

Yea and I'm east of Japan, your point? Austin isn't part of the Rocky Mountain range you fucking morons

>Implying Chads won't go full SS

Not hating on people because they're getting an education and fucking girls makes you a redditnigger? Sad leaf.

Go back to /r9k/ fggit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dBCt1tMFQWY

Antifa member on the austin stream pulled up his hoodie revealing a gun which he quickly popped the clip in that was not fully in

>brother's behind
The apostrophe makes all the difference.

Are any of you guys actually in a frat?

cuckery is literally moloch worship. fear the cuck.

yet Antifa are Nogs

It really breaks my heart to think this is probably all a product of carefully constructed D&C tactics.

The leader of Antifa could be orchestrating the entire thing on both sides. I just don't believe anything anymore, there is something seriously wrong with all of our brains.

It's a gay joke my dad told me when I told him that I would be attending a high school in the Greek town at the north end of the county

M8, I've never been to Reddit in my life.

Agreed, will tweet.
We need anons, and lots of acts to spam this shit.
Its a good way to bring it to the light, and maybe hit them were they havent been hit. Bad PR on msm, where it actually matters

Your redditardation is showing.

Unfortunately for you, Chad Nationalism is the only way out of this fucked society. Get on the train or git gud fgt

>the faggiest part of the faggiest city east of the Rockies
>EAST OF THE ROCKIES
God some of you idiots are so fucking illiterate and stupid it makes me dizzy to have to deal with you.

Good, no more chads or nu-males, therefore ridding the genepool of all fuck ups.

Alphas didnt build societys and neither did nu-males. Civilization is the cooperation between beta males, not Chad who will kill you for looking at him the wrong way.

has any major player on the left denounced this sort of behavior? srs question here. surly some major news outlet or someone has.

>That damaged controller

No dude. Nothing like that. We wouldn't be dedicated to something that would require that kind of degeneracy. "Hell week" and pledge semester was about bonding. We cleaned, learned about the fraternities history, learned about each other's history, and worked to benefit the house and each other and ourselves. And we partied and smashed really hot chicks. It was a great experience IMHO.

Seriously guy, what reason would someone have to lie about that here?

Do you need any more proof of the CIA/ISIS connection.