UT Stabbings

So apparently a crazed black guy part of a militant anti white organization went on a stabbing spree targeting whites exclusively

> blasting photo of kid who just got stabbed on social media

is nothing sacred anymore? where is the respect?

it was antifa

The redpilling begins

>Lee
1. chinks aren't human
2. respect is a human quality

It was a dark white male

wow who knew that if you go around drumming up hatred and painting innocent people as "racist" or "rapist" that eventually some dumb nigger might actually act on it, instead of realize its all just an outlet for retarded lefty angst

I bet all the circlerjerk retards bragging about how many "nazi scalps" they were going to get feel stupid now

"jeez tyrone we didnt actually mean it. gosh."

Here's a pic of him getting arrested.

W-W-WE DINDU NADA

>I bet all the circlerjerk retards bragging about how many "nazi scalps" they were going to get feel stupid now
Never overestimate liberals. They won't even make the connection.

what does the MEME button do

Should be a meme

This is the same university where students protested concealed carry of guns on campus by carrying dildos instead. Waiting for the story of the brave thot that took down the knife-man with her dragon dildo.

sounds like inciting to me, good think Sup Forums is a board of peace and satire, antifa going to jail rollin

This is the white people's fault. Apologize.

lets call it what it is

anti-white terrorism

Shit

must feel like shit to get arrested by some fag with a mustache who wears shorts at work.

>waaaaaaaaaaah stop blasting photos of victims of crime, we're not being sensitive to the victims and their families
>waaaaaaaaaaah the mainstream media won't let us see the truth of violent crimes so everyone can become aware

So which is it you want?

Good.

This means legalized nigger population control as they will inevitably encounter the armed and aware human.

One of the victims is black

>is nothing sacred anymore? where is the respect?

Honour and respect are traits that will get you killed in a degenerate, selfish/greedy individualistic society with no focus on morality and with no common race or nationality.

Traits that dont benefit you in society are the first to go.

Why did I genuinely look at this photo and think France to start with?

>Ein rot pill prescribed

No, two white, one asian. Stabber is negro.

Is there any evidence that he did it because he hated white people?

He probably has a youtube channel and hours of facebook posts, go dig and have fun.

What's his name? I can't seem to find it.

His posts were private, only like 4 groups and a handful of photos...

can women actually fit that thing inside them or is it mostly a joke toy

White was a member of the Black Health Professionals Organization on campus, the group’s president, Melody Adindu, told the Associated Press. Adindu said White was passionate about his work and was “very interactive and easygoing.” She said she is shocked by the news about the stabbings.

>Adindu

Also, his last tweet included jewish symbols. He's a black hebrew Israelite.

Look up a fisting video user. Babbies come out of there.

>Adindu

lmao

Sam Hyde

You thought hot dog down an empty hallway was a joke?

Lieu... Lieutenant Dangle?

>he doesnt lurk /gif/
I've seen some things user

How does it feel making Karl Pilkington look like Stephen Hawking? You are one dumb fucking Eurabian.

He also wore a shawl with hebrew writing on it. Another instance that proves that he is a black hebrew israelite.

Literally everyone I've searched up on FB with the name Alex Lee from UT is a white guy.

UT is full of chinks with the last name Lee. They have like 10 last names and UT has tons of chinks

I've seen someone put their leg up to the knee in someone else's asshole

probably seen worse, but chose to block it out

/gif/ is not a place you want to go