Deeply Concerned

Full Automation of vehicles worries me.

Will they be used for good or for driving into large crowds of people?

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/08/jeep-hackers-return-high-speed-steering-acceleration-hacks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Once Muslims learn how to code, automated cars will become tools of terrorism. No martyrdom necessary.

So this is why Mr Hooknose and Co. want them on our roads so badly.

They've just created the great goycaust which will destroy the planet??

I'm glad im not the only one who is wary about automated cars. It's a nice idea but i don't like thinking that someone could remotely control someone else's car (if you think this isn't going to be possible somehow you're naive)

It's a scary future

We should propagate the meme that it's absolutely impossible to secure (100%) the AI connections to their servers, so all automated vehicles are susceptible to hacking and unofficial influence. Which is actually true.

Fuck the cucks that want this shit.

Ask Michael Hastings about CIA-operated vehicles.

>2028
>You're now driving to the Goy Club
>Would you like to not Share this on Facebook and Google Life?
>Please decline within 2 seconds, if you would not like to Share this status
>Status Updated. Thank you. Now enjoy your ride.

I don't think you realize how many terrible, dangerous, shitty drivers are out there OP. Fully automated cars will save a whole lot of lives, especially in America where having a car is essential.

Vault 7 from Wikileaks shows that the CIA is already looking into it as a stealthy way of assassinating people.

But what about those of us who are halfway decent behind the wheel and actually like driving? City cucks can keep their ride shares and public transit. I just wanna touge and drive in peace.

full automation car = public transport for soft pussies

exactly. That alone should make people think twice, Especially if companies tart putting out fully automated cars that, god forbid, don't have steering wheels (for whatever reason)

fuck that

>mob of niggers run in front of your car
>stops

no

Here's a thought: don't buy an autocar.

You know where this is going though bro. Eventually human operated vehicles will be barred from being driven on public roads. Fuck the future man.

Theyll be the ultimate tool to control your life.
You already lack privacy as an individual, with an automated car, youre even more fucked.

these

kek

fuck off you kike, (((they))) will make old fashioned manual driving cars illegal, citing safety or some bs.

A little bit of both

then take it to a race track? quit breaking the law, asshole

No more religion of peace truck massacres when they are all automated.

only silent (((malfunction))) assassinations that will be ruled out as anomalies don't worry lol xd

they're already used both for good and for driving into crowds, automation won't change anything.

I know that it will be used to assassinate political dissidents but it's worth it to me if I get to stop driving with these utter morons who can't drive worth a damn.

I will have peace when they cause my car to go of a cliff because the traffic flow will be perfect and quite utilitarian.

Heres a thought: Buy a fully analogic car.
Remember, they already can backdoor/disable any car with a electric ignition system or that makes heavy use of electronics(see the fusion backdoor they used to arrest that fella).

They will be used for good but """"""""""""""""""""RUSSIAN HACKERS"""""""""""""""""""" will drive them into large crowds of people.

Bullshit, especially in America. There are so many country roads where autocars wouldn't be able to function. That kind of legislation would never pass for the most practical, obvious reasons.

I could see Sup Forums reprogramming car AIs to scan for nignogs and randomly picking one to run over.

>large crowds of people

You should be avoiding these at all times

They will be used to control and detain you. Law enforcement will eventually sue for the right to control your car and direct you to detainment should they deem it necessary. The opportunity for abuse here is tremendous. Serious threat to freedom

This.
If I can't control it I'm not driving it.

>2034
>user's car (tm) is driving him home late at night down Akina pass
>staying at the UN mandated mountain speed limit of 15.2km/h
>suddenly
>muffled thumps in the distance, with faint sounds of screeching?
>wait.. this beat it's.... familiar
>WOAHAHOAH
>SUPERSONIC FIRE
>in the view of the reversing camera >displayed on the huge iPad in place of the dash
>is a rusted out 1992 mx5 Miata
>three black ice trees hang from its rear view mirror
>the last /o/tist drifts past user, inches from the guard rail
>three google police drones in hot persuit
>a muffled explosion is heard in the distance
>lethal force must have been used
>as user drives past the burning wreck of the Miata, he can't help but be sad
>however he knows it is necessary, after all, think of the children

They already have the right to control your car and direct you to detainment. If they flip on the lights and you don't stop, get ready for a lead enema.

Automated cars are safer than human driven. Sure they can be hacked, but normal cars can already be hacked and driven remotely. At worst you may have to think about Google tracking where you drive to target adverts at you but if they have any involvement with sat-navs I'm sure they already do that.

much easier to lock doors and drive you to the CIA headquarters with a google car, than the current ones. At the moment you would still need to install an additional tapping device to truly remote control the car. With a google-car it's all standard capability.

I think that one day it will be illegal to drive your own car. Just wait. You will have to go wherever you are assigned to go; work, home. Maybe you could put in a request to go downtown on the weekend. Warrant out? Enjoy being driven straight to the police station. Eventually nobody will be allowed to own their own car

my sides

yeah, they will try to outlaw normal cars like they try to ban semi-automatic weapons today. They'll say only crazy libertarian terrorists need them and use car fatalities to associate normal cars with threat and harm.

I don't know, user, but just buy Nvidia stock.

You should be worried by the fact that they don't allow you to make the decisions and force you to be driven by some creepy AI made by some shady corporation that probably has a kill switch built in to prevent civil disobedience.

I will NEVER buy one of these things. They are a scam to forfeit our rights even further.

It's all about control.

>We noticed you've been posting about us on Sup Forums goyim
>It would be a shame if your car just drove off the bridge...

Wrong

wired.com/2016/08/jeep-hackers-return-high-speed-steering-acceleration-hacks/

Any digital system can be hacked remotely. If your locking mechanism isn't mechanical, it can be hacked.
>inb4 this article says they used a laptop plugged in to the Jeep
If you read it they say that the previous demonstration in 2015 was wireless, and that more wireless vulnerabilities are guaranteed to be discovered, they're just employed to test non-wireless hacking here

They'll be used to force everyone to buy weekly upgrades before you are allowed to travel while being constantly tracked

It won't ever be outright barred, but it will be made prohibitively expensive via insurance costs.

Of course, the 0.10% won't have to worry about this, and still will be chauffeured by "not smart cars".

>You should be worried by the fact that they don't allow you to make the decisions and force you to be driven by some creepy AI made by some shady corporation that probably has a kill switch built in to prevent civil disobedience.

You should also be concerned that you will likely be driven around by the computerized mind of a san francisco valley hipster.

In the future you won't own a car.

It will be like buying video games on Steam. You aren't buying the car, you're buying access to the car. Ford/GM/etc still own the car.

It's already like that with farm equipment.

This is a really good argument against them. They'd make it so easy to carjack cunts. If I'm in the middle of the outback hours from any help and a bunch of abos stand in the road, I'm not stopping. But these cars would. They'll get people killed this way.

The hackers used an exploit in the system to gain unauthorized access. What they used here was mostly like an emergency cutoff that could be used by cops in a pursuit or by criminals ganging up on their victim.

If you have a google car, no hacker is necessary, google is the administrator of the car per default. The hackers do not need to be physically present, and they can direct the car to the destination by using the existing navigation system, rather than having to steer the thing like a RC car.

So yeah, it's still much easier with a fully automated clould-connected car.

>muslims drive cars into crowds of people anyways with or without automation
>worried about automation because of driving cars into people

People irrationally hating on automation confuse me.
They even crash less than people but one has a minor fender bender and everyone cries the death of automation.
Retards all of you.

>They'd make it so easy to carjack cunts

>implying companies wouldn't implement a feature to automatically drive the thieves to the local police department, if the "driver" of the car is suddenly not the "renter" of the car
>people will embrace biometric sensors in auto cars

What happens to the thief doesn't concern me when I'm bashed or dead, and my wife is being raped. Maybe they'll just take all my shit and strip the car for parts.

They're working towards this with service schedules and expected life time of a car.