Net neutrality

>net neutrality
>more deportations than bush
>government was supporting science and medicine
>didn't get too involved in syria after the disaster in libya
>solid economic gains year after year
>started snubbing israel towards the end of his presidency
>put in economic regulations like dodd frank that trump is gutting for his jewish banker friends

Honestly, maybe this nig wasn't so bad. After seeing how disastrous 3 months of a trump presidency has been it makes my complaints about obama seem trivial. I was the most hard right wing guy, my whole life, since I was 12 years old, but trump has been such a disaster I'm genuinely contemplating becoming a liberal.

>inb4 calls of 'shill'

He wasn't awful, he was ok

He was a disaster. If this were the game of Risk, he allowed the opponent to completely outplay him at every opening.

And just one I want to comment on is net neutrality. As good as it sounds, why can't we go back to the unregulated "Wild West" of the 90s? That's what we would be doing.

>As good as it sounds, why can't we go back to the unregulated "Wild West" of the 90s? That's what we would be doing.
because we're not, trump is giving massive control to the ISPs, watch and they'll go after piracy next

by repealing laws, he's giving them power?

By your logic, you can make that argument about any of the regulation Trump is trying to roll back.

>Trump is giving massive control the big banks
>Trump is giving massive control to the oil companies
>Trump is giving massive control to the NRA

UGH. Limited government. Just because this is YOUR particular hot button issue, doesn't mean it's valid. If the ISPs abuse their power, then consumers are always free to switch providers or sue. Class action lawsuits and bad press are pretty good motivators for these companies.

Look what happened with this recent airline fiasco. A bunch of airlines voluntarily changed their policies before government even started having hearings and trying to change policy officially. Again, bad publicity is a powerful thing.

He was a good president

He was a good guy

I still don't know why there was such a big split in the Democratic party this election. Why were Bernie bros so upset?

They never had it so good.

>then consumers are always free to switch providers or sue. Class action lawsuits and bad press are pretty good motivators for these companies.

not necessarily, especially when the ISPs own the backbone and have draconian laws that allow them to have corporate monopolies (corporate welfare)

Look. You're either for limited government or you're not. The conservative position would be to not regulate it. Anything else is a liberal position.

>>put in economic regulations like dodd frank that trump is gutting for his jewish banker friends. I've read somewhere that 80% of bankers in America are Jews. No wonder Drumpf wants to protect his friends

This. I dont know why Sup Forums support Trump when Obama was actually the most anti-Jewish president ever.

Nigger lovers....

It's not so black and white buddy. Conservatism isn't inherently anti-regulations. That's neocon-ism.

>more deportations than bush
isn't this one a lie?
have to count denying people entry at the border as deportation

>didn't get too involved in syria
>not mentioning he armed both sides of the same war
he helped get us off foreign oil, i'll give you that.

>If the ISPs abuse their power, then consumers are always free to switch providers or sue

I wish I could hate you and Comcast Cable death simultaneously

Democrats whip and beat the shit out of everybody who opposes them. The donkey knows what does, a whip. Fatty elephants just eat twinkies and play with their poo

But he's a nigger

It's almost like there's more than a single issue to care about.

"deportations"

"Government will pay"
"Nationalist globalist"
You've had some doozies. Was a thread about each time republigoyim held all three branches and fucked up the economy

>neocons actually believe this

Obama sucked totally. Everything about him is a lie. He'd have gone full Mugabe in an instant were he not so fucking gay. Because yes, he is that stupid.

>trump makes out with pence gif

I would've voted for him a third term desu.

Don't forget that he slowed down nigger birth rates.

>>more deportations than bush
thats becuase he invited them all in and forced the states to clean up his mess

the US president is a puppet. doesn't matter if it's obama/hillary/trump, it's all the same.

>net neutrality
good one

>that native american birth rate

holy fuck that's depressing.

The Cuban one looks almost as bad.

Everything you said was wrong

lefty here, yes i know i suck cock...

obama was a horrible leader, coming from a democrat. neither the right or the left should have to settle for obama or trump, there has to be better. a lesser evil shouldnt be an option

I love a good King Nigger redemption post.

>>net neutrality
oh boy, i sure do love gubmint regulating my internet content

>>more deportations than bush
you mean more rapefugees

>>government was supporting science and medicine
like (((global warming)))? give me a break m8

>>didn't get too involved in syria after the disaster in libya
because the damage was already done with qaddafi

>>solid economic gains year after year
LOL, he never even got the country above 2% gdp

>>started snubbing israel towards the end of his presidency
supporting mudslimes is as bad as supporting kikes

>>put in economic regulations like dodd frank that trump is gutting for his jewish banker friends
regulations kill the free market, fuck off statecuck

BUSH SUCKS
OBONGO SUCKS
DRUMPF SUCKS

Everything you said was wrong

What if there exists a monopoly? Or a duopoly? What if the companies just agree to not compete with each other?

Like that would ever happen rite?

>most anti-Jewish president ever.
i think he was more pro-muslim and anti-nationalist than anti-jew. he got 90% of the vote from two tribes: niggers and non-Orthodox kikes