You have two weeks to pull your money out of Canadian banks

Bank insider here

RBC is fucking done, and obviously the Canadian economy is going to go down with it.

If you have CAD right now, trade smart and go hard on shorting everything related to housing that you can.

If you don't have a lot of savings, don't try and short this -- pull your savings out right now, and put them in fucking Bitcoin or Ethereum and thank me later.

And I know most of you stupid fucking faggot striver poors will just yank your money out and stuff it under your bed like the fucking paranoid insects that you are, but don't bother cashing out just to hold paper and fucking loonies, it's about to be worthless.

Put those stacks in solid investments, if you have to buy Canadian go for natural resources picks like Barrium, or even fucking pot, don't hold CAD over the next two months.

You have very little time, good luck poors

> tfw poor

buy food

Bank run in 30 minutes?

Insider at BMO here, this guy is full of shit. Carry on as usual.

Americunt here.

No idea what goes on in Canada. What caused this? Housing bubble?

cant lose my savings if i have none

If only you imported more immigrants you could have saved your economy.

What can a poorfag buy? Rice&beans? I just recently moved back in with my parents and I'm trying to get my life sorted out, but I have a couple hundred in a savings account

I heard Bitcoin and ETH were going to crash soon as well. What are some alternative investments? I think in this case food and water might be a better idea.

You fucking pajeets and your coin scams. POO IN LOO. GET OUT OF Sup Forums GET OUT OF /biz/

POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO POO IN LOO

so if I have no money in my account what the fuck are you banking faggots going to do?

I'll take the bait

Didn't Canada sell all its gold a little while back? Is this related? Would this trigger an international event like Deutsch Bank and Credit Suisse's ongoing issues??

black beans and brown rice in bulk. also lentils and oatmeal is cheap thats all i eat. spicy chicken mr noodles when im feeling fancy

Only have $27,000 in bank. Wat do?

I'm mildly retarded, but I believe OP is saying by having your value in something that isn't a currency which is about to shit the bed, you can preserve it.

This. OP mocks pulling out and getting cash but recommends literal gambling memes like ETH. I don't doubt he's right about a crash, I just think it's retarded to use as an excuse to waste it on internet nerd money.

Shit-tier Post m8

Jokes on you I got no money.

I get paid in USD

Are you a Tory shill? Because. Why just us? I'm NDP so I know Liberals are shite. Trump; the nationalist globalist said he might break up their banks. We already did that. You wanna maybe be specific? I'm with a credit union anyways. Been working since 13. I'm 30 now. One job then, since I was 17. All on call. I have no money anyways

>1 post by this ID
>shills meme coins

Fuck off POO!

proof of employment or gtfo

I want to know the answer to this

Can individuals from Canada put their money into an American bank account? There's gotta be some actual solutions

Lel

According to the other thread, its in a nutshell, what happened to us in 2008, at least so far as I can tell.

If that's the case, hold onto your stocks. A lot of people panic sold during the recession and lost everything. Those that didn't are doing fine now.

>other thread
Link?

>
> Been working since 13. I'm 30 now. One job then, since I was 17. All on call. I have no money anyways.

That's NDP voter in a nutshell. Maybe add 30k in student debt.

>user is hitting hard times and has to live with parents
>one day user brings home 70lbs of rice, 30lbs of dehydrated beans, 80 cases of bottled water,
>the world's gonna end, MOM! the jews!
shuts door to bedroom

anything to invest in? would trading to other currencys be good?

I think there are cross-boarder banks where you can access it in either place, but the overall point is to convert your CAD into a different currency if you think the Canadian economy is going to crash. You'll either win or lose depending on fees and what happens to the exchange rates.

damn i am glad i am not a leaf

hahahaha

>1 post by this ID
Quit shilling Ethereum.

It seems to be shaping up to be the Great Recession for Canada. I'd take losing a half of my money to fees rather than losing it all.

>Bank insider
kek

Lol what stocks? I was still in high school during the 2008 shitstorm, and when I graduated in '11 I havent been able to find a fucking job in this area. Cant drive, so thats out, and everything else requires experience or is so oversaturated in applicants I'll never get looked at. I've been stuck as a NEET.

My assets consist mainly of the outdated computer shit I've accumulated over the last 6 years, my bicycle, my clothes, a few other odds and ends, and maybe $5 in a paypal acct.

>
its about to 404 though

Gold and silver coins as well

West is selling gold and China and Russia are buying it up.

> mfw I have been talking to my mom about the Jews at dinner for weeks now
> Was initially skeptical but has since become convinced
> "What are you thinking about user? You look stressed"
> "Birth rates in Africa"
> mfw I'm going to be THAT uncle

It's better to have no assests than be in debt for assets during a recession.

RARE. If you go this route make sure you physically own the gold an silver. Beware of trickery. It's not a route I'd recommend

Trudaeu here everything is fine this must be a alt-right shill who wants to stop our multicultural society

insider at CIBC here

big news

I can't reveal too much but you'll be fine and your deposits are secure. OP is full of shit

lmao

Yeah they sold the last 100 million they had in gold.
In an economy of 1.5 trillion.

Oh no, if only they had that 100 million in gold the 38 trillion in Canadian Dollar assets would have a firm backing in reality.

Why did this happen?

Chinese.

THE INSTANT RAMEN
>Canada starts visa program so only millionaires can immigrate
>get chinked by Chinese buying up houses left and right yet never living in them
>prices for housing skyrocket as a result of this "demand"
>leafs can't afford homes while yellow menace keep buying $2 million crackhouses thinking it's a good investment
>banks keep handing out mortgages like candy because they know Canada's government is so cucked they'll take the mortgage no matter what
>now
>Canada in deep shit since the burden is heavy
>Chinese sense this, rumors about them pulling already circulating, and no faith in a economy is enough to crash it
>bubble's going to burst, banks will get fucked, and leaf currency is going to drop hard

For the last few days a paid advertiser from zerohedge has been posting about how a subprime mortgage lender in Canada got a 2 billion loan from a pension management group, to cover it's 20 billion in mortgage loans.

Then going off on rants about how the housing price bubble which is limited to two cities is going to burst and end the whole Canadian banking system.

Pays attention

Does not pay attention.

Sup Forums needs to become more aware of the East/West financial war.

proof of employment pls thx bye

Just exchange now a sizeable amount of money into USD. Banks, travel agents, etc

>It's better to have no assests than be in debt for assets during a recession.
Yeah thats about the only thing I've got going for me. If everything goes to hell, I at least have the option of packing up some of the shit I've got left, cramming it all onto my bicycle, then hit the road for greener pastures (ha, as if).

My family however is fucked. SuperNEET stepdad has student loan debt and the mortgage on the trailer in his name, mom has the car loan for the vehicle (2004 Cooper, but still a couple grand loan after insurance payout) she was forced to buy when she got in a car accident, and her medical debt on top of that.

I've never seen that flag before where is it from?

why should we believe this?

too fucking real

Gold doesn't matter in canada, no one gives a shit about those shiny rocks. How's the maple reserve doing? If the warehouse is still full, everything is fine. The government can always revert to a maple backed dollar and keep things going.

If they pull their investment out of your country you win

so should I just sell all my CAD for USD?

Ok, explain to me WHY "it's fucking done"

I heard earlier today a mortgage lending company was insolvent and a lot of borrowers were running to them. Is this related?

pls respond

> "What are you thinking about user? You look stressed"
> "Birth rates in Africa"

I've said this same thing except about immigration. I think the west needs to completely end ALL immigration except for very high skilled workers and of course mobility within western countries. It keeps me awake at night.

>Put those stacks in solid investments, if you have to buy Canadian go for natural resources picks like Barrium, or even fucking pot, don't hold CAD over the next two months.
>You have very little time, good luck poors

I'm with BMO. I have 95% of my money in USD am I ok?

kek

Lower classes seem to do fine during a recession for some reason. It's really the middle class that gets screwed

We win, but we also lose (a lot more)

Yes.

hahaha

ETF's safe?

>leaf bubble pops
>leafs become depressed and shitposting levels decrease
>mfw

Leafs are in desperate need of humility.

Nigga knows where it's at

Grandma has $20,000 in cash in a safe. She's been saving up to buy a house for a while. Even if our dollar crashes, presumably house prices will crash too, right? So she's fine?

buy gold and silver...check out JM Bullion,,grab some silver kilo bars and hide them in your walls..

I bank wit BMO HARRIS im america behehe

If it gets as bad as that, stock up on chickens and bullets.

trade into pelts and goosefat

>I'm with BMO. I have 95% of my money in USD am I ok?
yeah, but you're losing on interest big time

put it all in TD, you'll get way more interest
it's a Canadian Bank owned by the US

you're welcomed

Kek fuck no, chings will keep the house price up

that's British
they own banks in the US and in Canada

Canada only has 2 cities, Toronto and Vancouver, the rest are crap tier swamp towns or French

Why do we have the son of Fidel Castro as our Prime Minister? Fuck this guy.

>RBC
well boys i guess i'm fucked. they have my entire life savings which is invested and locked up for 2 years. i CAN withdraw but with a fucking massive penalty

What about USD, is it safe?

Kek, no. House prices will go down a lot but the dollar will go down more and you won't have as much income

You'll be further behind

>It's better to have no assests than be in debt for assets during a recession.

I thought debt is worth less during a recession? Because you can repay the debt with currency that is worth less now?

You forget about the crap tundra towns, and crap prairie towns, and crap mountain towns, and crap forest towns.

Depends on where she lives. Vancouver and Toronto are overdue to get fucked, but the rest of the country will get tarred with the same brush. (Will bounce back faster tho) She would actually be better off in bubbletown, as prices there will fall the most relative to the loonie.

we've NEVER had much gold. i think we had something like $300 million worth which is fucking nothing. Harper sold most of it then weedman sold what was left when he took office

this
the entire province of British Columbia is chinked owned

also you nedd at least $500,000.00 for a small house in Canada in the suburbs, forget about the city

go buy a house in the country with lots of land and zero niggers

What if one is renting, my dudes? how fucked are we?

>Vidya prices will skyrocket even beyond aussie prices

itt: rural and suburban retards

Yeah. Banking is going to crash because of the housing bubble. Dont buy meme currency though. BUy ressources. Uranium is cheap. But it will go up, as all metals. Buy some Cameco. Sell wood and paper though.

Montreal downtown is full english, everyone speaks english, stores greats you in english. McGill university is full of American so is Concordia

Montreal is basically anglophone

>25
>make $19/h driving a forklift
>have STEM degree but can't find a job because the economy is fucked and you need 5+ years experience
>70k in savings, half in S&P 500 ETF

What the FUCK am I supposed to do?

the housing bubble is spilling over to other cities though. people can't afford Toronto and Vancouver so they go to neighboring cities which drives the price up there so again people move on to neighboring cities and it just flows across the entire country. sure nowhere else is getting to the insane prices of Toronto and Vancouver but prices are inflated all across the country

rent will actually get cheaper
you won't get an increase for a fucking long time

What are your internship options?

CRASHING THE ECONOMY WITH NO SURVIVORS

35k in the s&p 500 etf, 15k in an s&p/tsx 60 etf, 20k in canadian government bond etf