Elite Pedophilia/Human Compromise and Experimentation/Secret Societies and Cults

Here are some links to information regarding elite pedophilia, human compromise and experimentation, and even secret societies and religious orders within the highest levels of government and business throughout the world. These are the things never discussed by our media. These topics are our collective nightmares made manifest. They exist under the same moon and same sun that we all live under. These subjects are all very real and cannot be negated as fabulous conspiracy or hallucination. The stark truth of all these matters are hard to fathom and can lead to despair for those who have no hope. There is hope, though. The truth will out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is probably one of the most crucial documentaries to watch in order to get a general idea of what this is all about. This documentary focuses on the Franklin Credit Union scandal.

Conspiracy of Silence:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

This is a link to the book The Franklin Coverup, which will give you a really good source in studying the franklin scandal. This is a good place for a comprehensive start.

wikispooks.com/wiki/File:The_Franklin_Cover-Up.pdf

This is an interview of John Decamp by Alex Jones detailing some harrowing and highly disturbing events in the franklin scandal. This is disturbing to listen to at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=pP2Ok9fFOg0

Opperman Report Interview of Nick Bryant. He is a go-to for elite pedophilia/human compromise. This interview focuses on the franklin scandal and it's ties directly to powerbrokers at D.C.

youtube.com/watch?v=6MQw3gnAkdI

Opperman Report interview of James Rothstein. Former New York detective dealt with Process Church of Final Judgement/Son of Sam. This man's knowledge of Human Compromise/Deep State stuff is boundless. This guy is probably one of the most resource rich guys to get into on these subjects.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocUZYt7EncI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
youtube.com/watch?v=q5ybWK8gbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=6VID7Mo13cA
archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-
youtube.com/watch?v=MIVbFhVYB64&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=AztjLFw39JM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1u2JjXM7es
youtube.com/watch?v=-8YVYcYVR2g
youtube.com/watch?v=xjU-wy-keWI
whale.to/b/tavistock.html
whale.to/b/satanism.html
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Project_Monarch
wikispooks.com/wiki/Ritual_Abuse
psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Extreme_Abuse_Survey
ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/
survivorship.org/ritual-abuse-evidence/
youtube.com/watch?v=NUPWorS-EPM
ximenamodel.com
sofiasweety.com
kellykutie.com
sofiasweety.com/about/
therecipe.club/amember/helpdesk
ximenamodel.com/subscription
kellykutie.com/about/
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1832369
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Dutroux Affair is another event that opened the veil behind Elite Pedophilia. This is a good starter documentary behind the subject.

Monster of Belgium:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8

The Belgian x-dossiers are key to getting a further understanding of what was happening behind the political theatre. This document is comprehensive and there are mountains of leads and evidence. It is also HIGHLY disturbing and triggering. (Pay attention to some of the eye-witnesses discussing events occuring at a castle in a certain region in Belgium. This seems to tie directly in to events Fritz Springmeier discussed concerning the "Mothers of Darkness" castle)

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

This is a very basic documentary dealing only with what is KNOWN concerning MKultra.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5ybWK8gbKM

A very long and somewhat rambling documentary dealing again with MKultra, "Monarch", and other black government operations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6VID7Mo13cA

Four interviews all dealing with MKUltra, The pedophocracy, and human compromise. They are all enlightening and frankly quite scary, but valuable resources for investigation. The current top investigator for the franklin scandal Nick Bryant is interviewed by famed expert on conspiracies Peter Levenda. Also Whitley Strieber, author of Communion discusses his traumatic memories of childhood seemingly related to MKUltra programming, even including ties to The Finder's Cult. These four interviews are a treasure trove.

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-

IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3

A fairly decent documentary on Iran-Contra. The Iran-Contra affair had it's hands in the franklin scandal, and other scandals discussed in earlier
documentaries. What was revealed was not a single rogue enterprise, but continuing in projects layed out and executed by rogue elements in Government/intelligence communities.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIVbFhVYB64&t=10s

youtube.com/watch?v=AztjLFw39JM

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1u2JjXM7es

youtube.com/watch?v=-8YVYcYVR2g

youtube.com/watch?v=xjU-wy-keWI

whale.to/b/tavistock.html

whale.to/b/satanism.html

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Project_Monarch

wikispooks.com/wiki/Ritual_Abuse

psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Extreme_Abuse_Survey

ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/

survivorship.org/ritual-abuse-evidence/

The whole Kay Griggs interview. This is exceedingly long, but also very important. Really suggest checking this out.

youtube.com/watch?v=NUPWorS-EPM

The following info regards non-nude teen model websites and its suspicious content hosted on completely unrelated websites. It also confirms these people without a shadow of a doubt use food related code words and hide their content UNDERCOVER on sites that front as something else. The following models are from a wider parent company called teenbeautyfitness.com and youngfitnessmodels.com.

They have single websites that feature a specific models such as ximenamodel.com sofiasweety.com kellykutie.com

To subscribe to these websites, you must use bitcoin. At this time, no more subscriptions are being accepted as they rebuild their pay methods to only use bitcoin. Their former sites have been shut down. It has reappeared under a different name. The old company is called TrueTeenLatinas.

Now to the juicy details....

Go to this link sofiasweety.com/about/ and look towards the bottom of the page....
It says "
All of Sofia’s downloads are a free extra by having an active subscription to “Salad Recipes” on www.therecipe.club."

Follow the link to therecipe.club. It fronts as a website dedicated to giving recipes to foods, drinks, and other things of this nature - but as we can see, underage teen model content is available by having a subscription to a recipe website?!

There is more - go to sophiasweety.com....drag your cursor over the contact tab at the top of the website. click on "Member Support Tickets".... It will take you to therecipe.club/amember/helpdesk

Again. A teen model website links you to a recipe website that at first glance looks completely normal and offers actual recipes to website viewers. Look lower at the Support Ticket page and you see a variety of "recipe" categories.

Now go to ximenamodel.com/subscription

You will see that download sections to all these models correlate with a food related codeword.

now go to www.therecipe.club and go to the bottom of their page where they list their instagram, Facebook, twitter, youtube, ect.

Click on their instagram and it will take you to BUZZFEED'S instagram. Connection? Or just another front to make the recipe website appear more legit. It bring big questions considering buzzfeeds absolute opposition to Trump. It would not surprise me if Buzzfeed is actively participating in this behavior. One of their other other social media links takes you to the food network. Not surprising considering hollywoods connection to pedophilia.

More proof these websites inconspicuously host content at "front" websites is kellykutie.com/about/

At the bottom of the page it refers you to "nutrition lessons" at bellezafitnes.net (a website that appears to sell workout equipment and offer nutrition advice).

Why did you post this garbage on this thread? Why are you stifling this topic?

Those websites should not have been posted here. That is the kind of stuff that shut down pizzagate investigation from reddit.

Anyways I am sorry if I came off mean, but I dont know your intentions, and I have had people try to destroy my threads before. I sure as hell wouldnt open those links you put up. What are your intentions?

~~~~

Everyone else please check out the links I have provided. This shit is real. It has to be talked about.

my advice:

find a way to convey some of this information more briefly. make a single image that informs the reader about the stuff you said without being too verbose. your posts are long and hard to read

Hey thanks for the good advice. Maybe I should just post all the links and write a single paragraph. As is perfectly clear to everyone, I am not the greatest at organizing. Anyways will work on it next thread.

My intention is to spread this info. I believe it is significant. And I promise those links are safe. They are non nude. I hope this information I posted gets picked up. It's connects pizzagate to Buzzfeed

bibiddy

Sorry, dude. I am being paranoid. I have seen some weirdness happen when discussing these topics. Anyways I apologize i was out of line. Thanks for the heads up with that information. What is with these usages of menus and recipes? I seem to recall that supposedly on Alefantis' website he had some really bizarre "menus' for to-go orders.

Alright so how deep does this go? Do you believe in all the Kek, Molach, Saturn nonsense? How deep is the rabbit hole in your opinion? Are these crimes just a part of a larger more sinister phenomenon?

No worries mate. The recipes are sections of the recipe site you can subscribe to with bitcoin. For example beef recipes corresponds with one certain model. And drink recipes may correspond with another. On the teen sites, it says that with a valid subscription to recipe.club, you can access all the teen content with the same password used to register at the recipe site. They are hosting some of the content I believe. The recipe website is a COMPLETE FRONT. It appears like a totally recipe site. With actual recipes. A similar situation is happening with another model. Except her front website is a exercise and nutrition website

The brotherhood of saturn I dont know much about. I do not really know if they are relevant anymore. I do think that their shit is transmitted in other groups, though. I dont know if "they" call their god "molach", but it follows an eerily similar pattern from what I can gather. From what little I can glean, these types are gnostics, luciferians. They dwell in the dark and the light, and revel in the contradictions this brings. It is a false light. This is one reason why I am so interested in the discordians, as they seem an obvious "mock" of a luciferian cult. Of course they are "just joking". Funny enough, that this kek stuff seems to come from discordian humor/belief. Another chaos god, like their goddess eris.

Dude that is some fucked up shit. But that is really big. This must be one of their main methods of operating. Have you or anyone else reported this to the FBI? Those leads are huge, user.

I have not. I'm too afraid to be connected to this if the bad guys find out. I posted some other big leads and weird stuff started happening. So I don't want that to happen again. But if you or someone can post this info on voat.co/v/pizzagate it would be greatly appreciated. I understand if you can't.

And I believe this is EXACTLY how they are operating. Create fake websites that appear normal on the outside, but they host all kinds of other content on their server.

source?

>no source
>no link to FOIA

tinfoil.

I'm sorry you were sexually abused. Get therapy.

no user... I have not heard anyone else bring this kind of thing up before. This should get into pizzagate/voat's hands.

Just check out some of the information. you are being silly. You either have to be blind, retarded, or I dont know what to not see what is going on.

Yeah I have been researching a lot about their occult symbology but it may just be a way to throw people off. Still, the transgender, transhumanism, symbols, deities all come from ancient rituals and customs going back to Molach, Baal, Set, Saturn, etc. The elite push behaviors on to the masses that unintentionally follow or worship these deities. Why go through all the effort? I remember when the "Spirit Cooking" emails dropped on Wikileaks. I was going to a Trump rally the next day so I took a day off work. I researched all of them but it then led to the DC ring and all this other shit. I ran an election news website that covered what I considered to be the horrible corrupt revelations coming from Wikileaks (i.e. Donna Brazile, Clinton Global Initiative, elitism, etc) then this shit comes out of nowhere. I write an article on it...BOOM...I get traffic coming to the site showing people tracing my IP address. Wtf that never happened before. I havent done a lot since then or published related material. But all my friends came out one day how we all have been following this shit. You seem alright user. Keep sharing info and fight the good fight

I'm too afraid. After a mod quit for being threatened and doxxed. I have posted it on a few threads here. And I have sent it to prominent journalists who cover this stuff. Even pleadingtheyiff. No response from anyone. I believe this is a breaking lead. But I don't want to be connected to it. If you could help spread it, I would appreciate it. Or at least forward to a buddy to spread it

There is some spooky shit when these topics are broached, user. Stay safe, and same here, keep fighting. :-)

Voat hears you voat.co/v/pizzagate/1832369