Can I get a quick rundown?

If Republicans control the house, senate & supreme court why are they being walked over by the Dem's?

they're literally cucks

The filibuster the Dems implemented when they had control. There now has to be a 60% support for policies instead of 51%. It's nigged.

magic bullshit

leftist judges

They aren't

Nothing matters, Supreme Court doesn't matter, Congress doesn't matter, Senate doesn't matter. There is a DEEP STATE which controls the opposition and manipulates everyone into doing whatever it is they want done.

Interracial dating is a component of the deep state's plans. Idk, I love black women though so I'm going along with it. Feel free to do whatever you want though

Left wing people get off on helping people. Right wing people hate themselves so they take down everybody with them. Then they actively seek each day to defecate on burial grounds with the conviction of a prostitute

Incompetence.

wait so there has to be a 60-40 majority to pass shit? that's fooked

I mean that was the case throughout obama's presidency and it hurt the democrats at the time

The constitution is getting in the way.

also, GTFO kangaroo fucker.

The two party system is a joke. They all watch either to make sure the money keeps flowing, it's us versus them.

>GTFO kangaroo fucker.

Damn It feels good living in a country that's 92% white

The Reps are bought and paid for by the banks, corporate overlords and the 1%ers

They will whine that they can't do more, but the real reason they fold is that they are owned

in case you haven't figured it out already (((they're))) playing for the same team

the two party system is there just to sow enough discord to keep the focus off the true problems

It's because of the 60/40 needed. Imho Trump is going along with this cheerfully because he wants to keep the wheels on the bus until the midterms, and see if he can get a few more republicans to work with.

Its also because there is a huge split within the Republican party. BUT, if you look at what is going on with the healthcare debate, these asshats are finally looking really hard at the laws and how they would be implemented and effect people, and how things would work (or not) across state lines.

I am super encouraged by almost everything. At least rational adults seem to be in charge.

This is probably the single most important issue right now.
If we prepare for it we could get 60 republicans in the Senate in 2018.
No one seems to be talking about this.
The Senate didn't use to behave like this.
Most of us just assume that all they need is 51 votes.
I didn't realize that they can stall on everything by debating endlessly unless there's a 60 vote to shut them up.
If republicans had a super-majority Trump would be unleashed.

This is my first instinct

>If republicans had a super-majority Trump would be unleashed.

mostly bump, but I disagree with this.

The Republican party is too fragmented to unleash anybody, BUT, the republican fragmentation is bordering on healthy. You have a bunch of RINO moderate pieces of shit that are looking at the micro effects of passing some law on their ability to be re-elected, and you have the quasi-tea-party ideologues that want to limit spending.

I am not even sure that I like Trumps instincts on some things (the bit about selling insurance across state lines looks problematic in particular - judging by recent debates). (Not that I don't like Trump overall). Anyway the GOP seems to be morphing into something resembling a healthy organization. Amazing.

Republicans are pissing me the fuck off. They are sitting in their asses when everything has been handed to them and they barely manage to do pass or do shit, while the democrats are walking all over them. Someone needs to stomp on their nuts or light a fire under their asses to start getting shit done.

Because moderate republicans are a thing of the past and have been taking over by tea party nutcases who feel like compromise is being a traitor. Their ideology has been bankrupt since Reagan who would amazingly compromise even with dems

Because the whole system is cancer and neocons conservatives etc need to be swinging from trees just as much as dems. I'd like to remind you all commie and marxist numbers and multiplying with non-whites swelling their numbers greatly. Wake the fuck up already faggots.

Your mother was fucked by an African, wasn't she?

Dems aren't stopping the GOP from doing anything. There's just a difference between what the GOP does and what they say they're going to do on the campaign trail.

For instance, dems weren't a problem when they wanted to take your privacy away.

When GOP can't keep their promises, suddenly it's the dems fault.

Dems aka Communist Party still controls courts and inner gov't. RINOs are also stealth Dem.

This entire thread is just people blaming dems when they are as helpless as a baby. Maybe because your ideology is retarded, your welcome Sup Forums

You have to go back

>controls courts

How the fuck do local courts overrule the supreme court

Sorry mate, green card :)

is the supreme court controlled by lobbyists too?

Republicans and Democrats are all puppets of the global elite

Back to the_donald then. Nupol faggot

They might as well still control the SCOTUS too.

It's "America Constitution" that blocked Trump from doing anything.
It's the Gop that help Dem blocked Obamacare repeal.
I'm sure Obama is also one of the sad care of "America Constitution" too, just like Trump.

>RINOs

The senate needs 60 votes to pass most bills to avert a filibuster. The House is currently 238 R to 193 D. So, all it takes is 20 Rs to cuck out to stall most legislation, as the Dems have so far voted as a solid bloc.

Oh, OP, you still believe in bipartisanship. The swamp was never meant to be emptied and the laws were not mean to serve the common citizen, but the corporations.

Finally some sense in this thread. blueepilled faggots actually believe any of these parties are "fighting for me"

>still thinking it's republicans vs democrats and not patriots vs globalists

You reek of newfag. Lurk moar.

>conviction of a prostitute

What the fuck does that even mean?

Leafposting was a mistake.

>Trump, following the constitution bans entry to the country from areas that pose a risk
>some bumble fuck in Hawaii cries and says "That isn't what aloha means!"
>Trump's orders get held up for months

You both are correct, but I think your cynicism is wrong. It will just take time. It is possible to effect political change in the US through the ballot box. Just talk to people. Most are bluepilled, head in the sand idiots. And they vote. You expect just because you individually have had some sort of political awaking that it immediately is going to change all of politics? It won't. Get off your bitch ass and redpill some motherfuckers, and if you bring home an antifa scalp, well that is a bonus. That is what will make a difference.

That's only 45 seat majority so what's the solution? Hope for 15 more seats next year?

Pretty sure only Manchin from WV has voted for R policies