Ywn relive the 2015/2016 election cycle

>ywn relive the 2015/2016 election cycle

Fuck lads. I didn't know how good those times were until they were gone. Every day was like a new episode of a highly anticipated show, only we were part of it. It was the ultimate reality game. A new adventure, a new meme every single day. The highs and lows, the character arcs.

What was your favorite part of the election lads? Please share. I need to remember.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was so happy i took pictures of the crying libs on my tv

hand over the delegates meme hands down.
Shit was so cash.

This was the best moment

youtube.com/watch?v=nnMsUaT6e8k

i-i-is this legit?

The Let's Diagnose Hillary threads were always fun.

The posting of a picture of the polls along with a song lyric were annoying, but I have come to miss those threads.

I had so much fun during that period. I stayed up to watch every single one of the debates.
At least the left is still angry.

There was nothing better than election night though. When are the TV-show/movie adaptions coming out?

Ah fuck it. I'll cut the leaf thing for a moment, I think Trump is doing a pretty good job.

i will forever be grateful for the experience. i was drunk on incomparable entertainment for about 3 months. what a time holy hell.

God Damn I'm so glad she lost. This reminds me why

I remember the anticipation I had for the first debate. I didnt smoke pot for a good couple of weeks leading up to it, then right when it came on live I took a couple massive bong rips, it was one of the greatest moments, the tension was so thick, you could cut it with a knife. It was an amazing couple of hours.

My favorite moment from the election was election night when I sat on the computer on /pol watching the madness, while on DRUDGEREPORT, watching FOX, and checking my phone for results. The best part was that I doubted Trump, and 15 minutes in I knew it was his night.

Tension is right...I viewed this whole election as basically life or death

We turned reality into a television show
It jumped the shark the first chance it got
So it goes

Were you under a rock during the election?

This was the best kept secret of the whole thing.

I was saying the Lord's prayer daily leading up to election day. I was so sure Hilldawg was going to win on election day. I felt awful. I was sure my death was near.

That night was the greatest of my life.

It was beautiful