So I finally came up to my senses. God exists but now what?

After my edgy atheist phase during my teen days I got interested in learning all I can about religion. Im not baptized even though my parents believe in God, but they always thought that I should get baptized knowing what it implies and actually really believing in the faith. That's why this past half year in particular I've dedicated myself to learn and study more about theology and all the scientific evidence that we have available that would lead us to believe that there is in fact a God, and I must say that despite what most of those edgy atheists (that I once was) say, there's a lot of evidence that can suggest this. After that I tried to learn the story of Jesus and after watching things like Jim Caviezel's testimony and The Pasion of Christ, and reading some books and articles from that matter, I've never been so moved by the force and attraction that JC gives me. Almost like a heavenly force. This added to the fact that there is a clear agenda to demonize christianity gives even more reason to believe that this is the Truth. But after having christianity as a middle ground to study more about this I've been getting confused lately about this inside fight between what I guess are anabaptists like Pastor Steven Anderson (from which I've seen some of his sermons and movies like Marching to Zion) who claim that churches are not in the bible and that you get saved through faith alone and not through works, and those who believe that the church is the body of Christ and you should confess your sins to the priest and do good deeds. The confusing part is that both claims that the Bible backs all of their points, but for example Steven Anderson says that the only true version of the Bible is the King James version. If anyone can enlighten me I would greately appreciate it.

The idea is to discuss this in the most unbiased way possible.
Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 7:7-8&version=NASB
biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/7.htm
biblehub.com/kjv/ezekiel/33.htm
youtu.be/wjmFm8PIz8M
biblehub.com/kjv/hebrews/5.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=lD7LGjDUhbw
transcripture.com/english-portuguese-ii thessalonians-3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

go away nigger

While I believe in a creator God, and the reality of natural/universal law, I found it very difficult to align myself with any one doctrine or dogma. Jesus the Christ is absolutely transfixing

Look up pastor david Lankford

Jesus said Israel will be of the Church. The state of Israel so called is illegitimate. You must go to church and accept baptism, friend. The denomination you pick is ultimately up to you; sit in on a few different congregation near you and make your decision.

Baptism is the key. Do not stop at your current stage. If something happened to you and you weren't baptised I would be heart broken. May god bless you, friend!

But where do I get baptized my friend? At a Catholic church or an Evangelic one?

Listen / Read some of E Michael Jones

That's not for me to say. In those matters I won't pretend to be an authority. I believe ultimately it is your call.

But when you chose, wich one you did and why?

I remember reading some famous verse about salvation in the book of acts where the Roman guard asks what do I do to be saved and the apostles replied "believe on the Lord jesus Christ and you shall be saved and your household."

The Roman Catholic commentary from the Navarre bible, citing the Church Fathers, said "saving faith" is simply the heart that has true conviction.

We saw that with Trump's election, pol had conviction. This is the same faith.

I encourage you to go onto Catholic Generals and also art threads (which have lots of deeply emotional Catholic art).

I also recommend to read the gospel of Luke and if you want to read more read Acts.

Also you may want to check out flat earth threads. Consider what they offer, you don't have to believe, but it has converted many atheists to Christianity.

The King James is among, but not always the best, if you know about "turning the other Cheek and resist evil" it is mistranslated.

My favorite verse in psalms is rarely translated the most literal way.

It is usually "The Lord is mine! I will not Fear! What can a mere mortal do to me?!?!?!

But it really says
"The Lord is mine and I will not fear what a man does to me."

Amen

The point is that the baptist crowd gets too pharisitcal about the wrong issues. There are other translations that are good.The YLT, and the RSV are both good. Also the Common English Bible is actually decent for a paraphrase translation.

The issue with King James is that it was a slight Calvinistic Bias.

The Douey Reims is also a good translation.

Stay the course my brother. Now that you have had a heart renovation your life will be changed as well. The things you once found comfort and favour in May change and you will see the evils that are tied up in it the enemy hates this and those that the enemy controls hates it also. The people you love and care about will be confused and resist the life change that comes with this. But I implore you to stay the course. Read your bible as regularly as possible and be humbled by His leading. The King said that the way is narrow and few find it. Paul explains in 2 Peter that the enemy is like a lion prowling around seeking someone to devour so remember this. The host of heaven rejoice by your awakening and I am among them in joy. The next step is to live and walk in a manner worthy of what He has called you too. If you feel convicted to be baptised find a church not that speaks to your fancy but that speaks the Word unapologetically. This may be difficult but once you find it you will know very quickly. Do not be disheartened or distracted by those who mock you. For that same spirit mocked Christ and killed Him. Death could not hold Him so take heart, the path is hard but Nobel and the only Truth you will find in this wilderness. Be blessed, we will meet soon.

Catholic, it's the true Church and follows apostolic succession. I also like it for its rituals and tradition.

It doesn't matter you can get a friend to baptiz i you want. Just git baptized brother.

I have a KJV, and I like for its old sounding language. How does the language of the Douey Reims compare?

CHRISTIANITY IS THE POWER SOURCE OF THE JEW

ALL CHRISTIAN NATIONS

ARE RULED

BY THE JEW

THE JEW IS THE ANTI-THESIS

TO CHRISTIAN SLAVERY

NO VIKING OR ATHEIST OR OVERMAN OR STOIC OR KEKIST WOULD ALLOW THIS

THEY WOULD NEVER NOT MURDER THEM ALL

CHRISTIANS MEME JEWS
AS MAGIC

AS EVIL OR GOOD

BUT JEWS ARE JUST LOSER CULT MEMBERS LIKE SCIENTOLOGISTS

JEWS ARE INBRED LOSER SLAVES

COMMUNISM EMULATED HOW CHRISTIANS TOOK OVER ROME

Say that to my face

Also the KJV asert that their version is the only English translation that has none of the important verses left out or messed up

New bibles say "God's one and only son"

>For God so loved the world, as to give his only begotten Son:

That's the Douey Reims

>for God did so love the world, that His Son -- the only begotten-He gave.

that's youngs literal.

Here's Douey Reims
>And Philip said: If thou believest with all thy heart, thou mayest. And he answering, said: I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Here's the King James
> And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Pretty similar and YET kjv onlyests accuse the Catholics of leaving out of the NIV and the like, except the NIV was translated by CALVINISTS

Thank you all!

Here's the whole point about "faith versus works"

John 14:18 and John 14:23
>I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
>Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

If It's not real faith it's dead. However God is abundant in his mercy, and while the Catholic Church has always emphasized the Holy Father's mercy, remember that Martin Luther would point out and his spiritual descendants, that The Church "got too legalistic"

The poitn is that he had tunnel vision. The Bible says that many people will abuse God's grace to be "licentious" or riotousness

>For certain men are secretly entered in, (who were written of long ago unto this judgment,) ungodly men, turning the grace of our Lord God into riotousness, and denying the only sovereign Ruler, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

It is general proviso to put carnal men under the law before they are given more abundant grace, but that's not to say that priests don't give grace there are still confessions.

But martin Luther didnt ackowledge that. The Catholic Church is a ages long, empire spanning Institution, not everyone is going to apprecaite that freedom from God, some will abuse it. Which is why sometimes Church Fathers in one era focus on grace a lot and others all you can hear about is obedience.

These men under the law are considered thsoe who are best suited for Purgatory. Which can be a wonderful place and a place of hardship equally like life on earth.

Not everyone is suited for eternal damnation. Some need some extra time to believe.

KJV is based on one major manuscript called the textus recepticus and many more manuscripts have been found and there are better translations. If you want original language you need to learn Hebrew and Koine Greek. The older the manuscript the better.

Throughout the Bible you see that salvation is through faith and evidenced by works. Works are the result of faith, not the opposite. The book of James shows this. Romans essentially captures Christian theology in near totality. Read Paul's letters

KJV only people are crazy. Catholics are essentially the new ceremonial Judaism.

Look at Luther and Calvin for good theology. Roman Catholics put the church as greater than the Bible for authority. Reformers rightly put the Bible as the authority.

Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Remember what I said about Faith.It is dead without works. It is conviction about the truth, that YOU KNOW it is true. YOU KNOW IT. Pol knows that HItler did absolutely nothing wrong, and they will go through EVERY circle of hell to reach that one last man to prove it, and to follow likewise. They will NEVER deny his cause nor betray white men to the kikes. NEVER

This is conviction. All around you on pol you see true faith. This is what the holy church fathers spoke of of old. And they were right about the kikes too.

And before faggots knew the Law of God, they thought racemixing was "just fine" but it isn't. That being a slut is "okay" but it is destroying white men. It is killing our future. And that is why the law is called the Schoolmaster by Saint Paul. Because it is And pol exemplifies that. Always

Grace be to you all in Christ Jesus. The Lord of Hosts and the Ancient of Days. AMEN

glad you came "up" to your senses

God exists. But it is not a Christian, Muslim or Jewish God.

>God exists

You have learned nothing.

I applaud you for seeking the truth. The answers you are looking for must be made by you.
I read the NASB mostly and the NIV sometimes. I go to a Bible study at BSF international.org and go to church.
I recommend that you go to a couple of non-denominational Bible based churches, (easy to tell if they are Bible based because they teach out of the Bible) that are active in the community and in the world, and ask the pastor or priest about baptism. It is a public profession of your faith in Jesus and is necessary but does not bring salvation. Only faith in Jesus brings salvation.
The most important part about your walk with the Lord is to pray and seek Him in His word daily. Do this and Jesus promises us that you will find Him.
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 7:7-8&version=NASB

Here's to Saint Paul

Here's the Lord

Here's to the First Pope of Rome. Vicar of Christ on earth.

Here's to the Virgin Mary. Queen of Heaven.

Did you know the Scriptures promise Crowns to the Ressurected

And Protestants complain when Mary get's even just ONE. GIVE ME A BREAK

Here's to Archangel Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel. In order from left to right

what would you like to know?

you appear to have many questions

as far as christian branches go, there are three major ones

orthodoxy - catholics, coptics, etc.
protestant - lutheranism, baptist, etc.
restoration - mormons, other smaller groups

othrodoxy teaches an unbroken succession since paul.

protestants believe that the orthodoxy was corrupted by the medici jews and other things.

it is why martin luther wrote his book on the jews (most orthodoxy doesnt know that)

they dont claim authority from anything but claim they are waiting for the orthodox church to get cleaned up.

mormons believe that the orthodoxy was entirely broken. they believe in a restoration of the primitive church with a return of prophets and apostles.

gnostics also exist but are less about organized religion and more about a persons path to the savior through metaphysical understanding.

they all believe Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.

they each believe in baptism, repentance, faith, etc.

orthodoxy believes in education on salvations principles as the path to god

protestantism believes in faith in Jesus as the path to God.

Mormons believe that reading the Book of Mormon and obtaining a testimony from prayer to God is the first step on the road to salvation.

what do you want to specifically know?

a major argument among sects of Christianity is whether faith or works is the key to salvation.

this is ultimately a false dichotomy brought about by ignorance as Jesus clearly states both are necessary.

Jesus Christ's atonement applies to a person who did good works their whole life after all that they can do is what the majority of educated Christians will teach

biblehub.com/kjv/matthew/7.htm

A Tree and its Fruit

(Matthew 12:33-37; Luke 6:43-45)

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

It's like a fraternity. It has the friendship, white men, great stories of the good old days, and traditions. And hated by Antifa

Avoid all denominations, there is none correct. find a house church and get baptized by one of the elders you trust. Or if there is someone who helped you see the truth then ask him if he would Bap you.

it was a common argument of the jewish elite to put down the requirement of works

biblehub.com/kjv/ezekiel/33.htm

When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 9Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

The Message of the Watchman

10Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live? 11Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? 12Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth. 13When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it. 14Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; 15If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. 16None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

Try this red pill. Somewhat related to your journey.

youtu.be/wjmFm8PIz8M

on the need for authority in Christs church

4And no man taketh this honour unto himself, but he that is called of God, as was Aaron.

biblehub.com/kjv/hebrews/5.htm

performing ordinances without authority is like me walking into the White House and declaring myself President

it doesnt work

Saint Ambrose, Bishop of Milan

so as you look for a church you need to find one

- with authority
- that believes that works are essential to salvation
- believes in baptism

only a few denominations fit those criteria, so good luck

Saint Jerome.
Priest at Antioch, also considered to be Cardinal in his later years.

Pope Gregory the Great

Only two popes are called "the great"

Saint Augustine

Bishop of Hippo

If I believe in Jesus can I still hate niggers and faggots.

Romans 6:3
Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death?

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

1 Corinthians 12:27
Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Ephesians 1:22-23
And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

We are now in Christ, that means we are transformed into his Image. Meaning we have what he Has. Because we in a figure are one body. I suppose that Catholic priests are ordained into the priesthood of Melchizidek as Jesus Christ was (in Hebrews)

what relevance does flatearth have to convert atheist into christians? I thought it was just a dumb theory, how would that work?

In Christ is Paul's way of saying the Church.

Personal experience from all over the flat eathers.

Colossians 1:24 kjv
Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

Common English Bible
Now I’m happy to be suffering for you. I’m completing what is missing from Christ’s sufferings with my own body. I’m doing this for the sake of his body, which is the church

1 corinthains 12:13 kjv
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Common English bible
We were all baptized by one Spirit into one body, whether Jew or Greek, or slave or free, and we all were given one Spirit to drink.

So there's your priesthood. We can function through the body of Christ. Which he does not deny authority. I am not saying everyone is a priest. I am backing up Catholic Doctrine

flat earth is stupid and it doesn't even fit christian beliefs as Jesus said "My kingdom is not of this world (...) But now my kingdom is from another place."
even if the place he is referring to is a physical place rockets or meteorological balloons would be able to reach heaven in your pic related (well rocket's rely on earth's centifugal force to reach space but you get what i'm saying)

Accept Jesus

Isaiah 28

Behold I law in zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone
a precious corner stone, a sure foundation
he that believeth shall not make haste.

Judgement also will I lay to the line
and righteousness to the plummet:
and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies,
and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

And your covenant with death shall be disannulled
and your agreement with hell shall not stand.

Romans 8
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

How does one bring the raging heathen to Christ?

English is not my first language, so i'm struggling to see any correlation of that text to the flat earth theory or that the kingdom of god is directly above us. with all due respect, can you come back with actual arguments?

Here's this that poland bro likes to share all the time.
1: Christ is a historical figure. he died via Roman crucifixion. This is a historical fact. (see 1 in pic related)
no one walks away from roman crucifixion, it's a 3 step process.
if you survive the scourging and crucifixion, the third step is the deathblow.
they need to pry someone off a cross, so they would smash their head in or stab them through the heart with a sword or spear, or set them on fire, or let wild animals rip them apart.

2: We have firsthand and secondhand eyewitness testimony claiming he visited them in person after his death.
it's written in Paul's epistle to the corinthians.
hold on before the kneejerk reaction, it's written in this epistle, but it originated much earlier, secular scholarship corroborates this (see 2 in pic related)
>3 For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received—that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures,
>4 and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures,
>5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve.
>6 Then he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at one time, most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep.
>7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles.
>8 Last of all, as though to one born at the wrong time, he appeared to me also. (1 Corinthians 15:3-8)
notice that He's appearing to groups, that rules out the 'hallucination hypothesis,' because hallucinations are subjective to the individual.
this creed is also dated to around the month year of Christ's crucifixion by secular scholarship as well, so that rules out the 'legend hypothesis.'

3: These people suffered severe persecution, torture, and death for holding this view.
which is not something someone who is unsure or knows that what they are professing is a lie is going to do.
[1/2]

>1492755124324.jpg (12 KB, 251x201)
12 KB
How does one bring the raging heathen to Christ?<

Show Sex Junk by Bill Nye to them. Worked for me. I returned to Catholicism one day after seeing it. Degeneracy unites. Just not the way (they) think it does

ptions ruled out as irrational given the evidence:
A) the eyewitnesses were all lying
B) the eyewitnesses were all hallucinating the same thing at each occurence
C) the myth of this event evolved over time (legend hypothesis)
D) Christ survived the crucifixion

options left:
E) the event actually occured
F) ? ? ?
the only reason to deny E is pic related

[1/2]
The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, chariots on the sea floor of the Red Sea (Moses parting the red sea), snakes used to have legs, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.

Sorry for being so long

[2/2]
Other videos:
New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

Credit to based Polish user for the copy paste

Stop using the Michaels you fedora.

Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

youtube.com/watch?v=lD7LGjDUhbw

There is nothing that can save you other than the Catholic Church. She is the Ark of the New Covenant sent by Christ as a refuge to poor sinners.

A great schism is approaching within the Church as God prepares to cleanse His temple of entryists, so the safe thing to do is seek the Sacraments in there traditional forms (i.e. pre Vatican 2).

Baptism is not a big deal brother, the important thing is that you are saved. You won't be damned to hell like the Catholic church teaches. Baptism all in all is a public display of your faith in Christ, it is merely a symbol.

read the words of Jesus.

Well, like the Tory MP's being investigated for Election expenses misuse.

>pray.

>atheist phase
It's a phase only for retards

It's a great way to show brotherhood with your congregation/flock though. Not getting baptised probably means you aren't a member of a Church, probably don't attend regularly, and this is usually not good for your own path.

thanks for posting user.

Already was baptized. Wrong assumption. But correct on not being a church. Left my old one.

Independent Fundamental Baptists tend to be very legalistic and like to slide their opinions into Gods Word.

What matters is your faith in god and beliefs, you could genocide 40 million humans and still enforce freedom of worship.

IBF Preachers tend to have cold metal sticks shoved up their ass. And its even worse when they rock a pedophile 80's mustache and criticize other men to belittle them,

And my personal impression of churches are all horrible.
The pastors are either biased or fearmongers.
At least in my country

God forbid if you have a sense of humor in an IBF church. Or if you choose a different career path.

So why haven't you found a church user? I assume you meant to tag me in your reply.

Yes, I meant that for you. Well at first it was because I was working 7 days a week on evenings. And I am always alone.

I am not used to being alone at random churches. It feels very awkward.

Do what God commands you.

transcripture.com/english-portuguese-ii thessalonians-3.html

I am always alone, I just must to the south and I have no friends. And just my immediate family down here.

Literally Christianity, Judaism, Islam, all the monothiestic faiths are just a way of getting us to worship the Jewish god Jehova. Any of you cucks who believe otherwise are fools.

I was raised by a white pagan and scientist respectively, I'll never give up my atheist beliefs. Seriously folk, get a grip. God's not going to save you, if he exists, he's more occupied with some other planet in some other galaxy right now. You think the aliens think that Jehova exists?

Ask the reptilians.

I just moved* to the south from PA

I was baptized by my father in a river when I was 21 years old, it's about your heart not where you are baptized or if you go to church or not

I don't think you understand what being saved means atheist...

you should learn how to tag other posts. click the post number No.xxxxxxxxxx.

Is that better?

Saved? Saved by what? As far as I'm concerned we all end up in a grave unconscious when we die. You ever be sleeping and you open your eyes and several hours has passed without realizing it? Same shit happens when you pass away.

Your soul smart one. Your going to either of the two places sorry.

Saved from hell because of your sins that's what.

Your wrong doing exists, your sin exists.

What makes u sure that christianity is true ? Islam could be true abd yet u will go to hell for ever for not accepting him as ur prophet... muslims can be wrong and jesus really was god . But if jesus was really god , then how can he let 5000 million people go to hell ? Same for allah... mohammed said who ever comes to god with any other religion will never be accepted... how could he guide 5500 million people to the right path...
He could easily show himself abd proof himself... or he is evil and takes chances that millions go to hell.
If u think about it logically it makes ... no sense !!!

But u should read " varietys of religious experience "
It will show u that even if ( most definatelly ) all religions were wrong, then still men would need religion... they desirefor it because its evolutionary nececary

Why reject the Truth Lara? Why should you get to heaven? Why do you deserve it? Evolution is a myth.

You cant tell me you have never sinned against another or yourself.

>Im not baptized

So don't do it. The "god" of the bible is evil, the true religion is gnosticism, worship Abraxas, the true God, descend the qliphothic tree, join Dragon Rouge or something.

Christians can't agree. It's just not something that happens. As early as the 1st century things were out of control.

I'm an Orthodox christian, but I indulge my Gnostic impulses in the off time. I find the writings really profound. No one really knows where the line of "acceptable" worldly denial and "world hating" is anyway.

Gospel of Luke 17:20-21 King James
20And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Gospel of Thomas Saying 3
3 Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

Gospel of Mary 4:34
34 Beware that no one lead you astray saying Lo here or lo there! For the Son of Man is within you.

I think it's safe to say that the core of Christianity is our relationship to Christ, God, the eternal source of love. I used to be interested in gnosticism here and there during my teens, as well as buddhism and the occult in general but lately I've settled on joining an antiochian church