Trump's Comment on "Civil War"

Trump is being directed by his handlers to shill "Civil War 2.0" because tomorrow, FBI Director Comey and the NSA PLAY THE TAPES of the secret recordings obtained via FISA warrant that CONCLUSIVELY PROVE that he, and his campaign staff, illegally colluded with the Russian Federation to win the election. This will result in arrests of top staffers, and his eventual Impeachment due to foreign emoluments, suborning treason, and treason.

He actually thinks that his tarded followers will start a civil war to protect his lame-duck presidency, when his OWN REPUBLICAN PARTY has turned him into a lame duck, because of the Russian treason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6u5SRQpNY-g
azfamily.com/story/35259536/fbi-director-james-comey-set-to-testify-before-senate-judiciary-committee
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/house-intel-panel-hear-comey-top-officials-russia-probe/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARP6dXMlWQ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's just shitposting

sure louise, whatever

K, keep me posted

Russian shills in overdrive tonight on this board to slide the secret Congressional Hearings tomorrow.

FSB BTFO.

not an argument

Do shotguns have any real use in modern combat? i was always super good with them, never shot rifles much. Just wondering in advance for this civil war

b...but...muh emails. muh benghazi.

Civil War is the only way to a Ethnostate so I'm all for another American civil war.

he wrote the art of the deal.

he thinks everything can be agreed by a deal

>Do shotguns have any real use in modern combat? i was always super good with them, never shot rifles much. Just wondering in advance for this civil war
no.

vid related:
youtu.be/6u5SRQpNY-g

you WERE posted, by MSM:
azfamily.com/story/35259536/fbi-director-james-comey-set-to-testify-before-senate-judiciary-committee

May 3 is the beginning of the end.

I dont get the controversy at all: He said war could be avoided. Scholars have often said the federal government could have bought all the slaves. There are countless theories on how the civil war could be avoided.

Is this just blind liberal rage or am i missing somthing?

>azfamily.com/story/35259536/fbi-director-james-comey-set-to-testify-before-senate-judiciary-committee
sorry, wrong link:

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/house-intel-panel-hear-comey-top-officials-russia-probe/

The House intelligence committee said Friday that it had sent letters requesting FBI Director James Comey and Adm. Mike Rogers, the head of the National Security Agency, to appear at a closed hearing May 2.

The committee said it also has asked former CIA Director John Brennan, former National Intelligence Director James Clapper and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates to appear at an open hearing that same day.

Comey and Rogers testified in an open hearing late last month. At the time, Comey confirmed that the FBI was investigating whether President Donald Trump’s associates coordinated with Russian officials in an effort to sway the 2016 presidential election.

>I dont get the controversy at all: He said war could be avoided.
he's not reading SHIT about Andrew Jackson. He gives no fucks about Andrew Jackson. His subtext is that "Civil War 2.0" can be avoided by ignoring HIS TREASON against the FLAG.

Because the Steele Dossier is TRUE.

Go to bed Louise Mensch

Why do you think his user?

Replace with Bshflurpmpth: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ARP6dXMlWQ8

We dont need civil war we need to boot (((our problems))) out.

Learn to use a rifle mate. They are king.

Well shit, if civil war happens, I'm ready for it.

Tomorrow is when it all blows up. Trump is ready to strike. Get ready folks.

Have a nice war burgers, we'll be working on a wall to keep your refugees out.

>CONCLUSIVELY PROVE that he, and his campaign staff, illegally colluded with the Russian Federation to win the election

blah blah blah,
you've been going on about this for months,
no one except sore democrats give a fuck.
prove it NOW or shut the fuck up already.

News flash, you cock gobbling faggot. Trump is not a lame duck President. This is only the first year of his first term.

>Drumpf honestly thinks no one studies why the American Civil War happened

Fuck you Leaf. Day Of The Rake will happen first.

educate us user, why did the civil war start

Still going to have a massive non white problem.

>you've been going on about this for months,no one except sore democrats give a fuck.prove it NOW or shut the fuck up already

Muh Bengazi...

>Donald: "But why was there a civil war?"
>Media: Donald: "Was there a civil war?"

hmmm really makes me fake news

Obammy wiretaps

They put his full quote on the same screen as the headline attempting to misrepresent his quote... Is CNN that retarded?

>he wrote the art of the deal.
No. Ghost written.
>he thinks everything can be agreed by a deal
Up to a point, then the sleight of hand comes into play.

Actually he's warning the Deep State that if it tries anything, he's going to direct the Special Operations Command to shoot them as the traitors they are, Louise.

Agreed. I can't wait to go back to important discussions like the Fed

>collusion

How?

At least other conspiracy theories try to have a premise even if its fucking retarded.

Like what did the Russians do? What could they have done?

Unless the litterally hacked the machines or directly financed Trumps campaign, there is nothing illegal.

>emoulments

Top kek, litterally every president in the past several decades could be wrapped up in this new definition of a basically dead legal concept.

>treason

What, did Putin and Trump scheme to steal the Declaration of Independence?

>b-but they might have tried to had an influence in...

Obama litterally tried to presure Brits into voting Remain by threatening the country with being sent to the "back of the line" for negotiations. He all but threatened sanctions on an ally for daring to have a referendum on its sovereignty.

Shut the fuck up.

>the tapes

which ones? nigger tape? 13 yo rape tape? piss tape?

There are no tapes, there is to be no secret hearing, there is nothing.

Should I be scared? Seriously like what the hell is going in the White House?

It's literally made up garbage from Louise (((Mensch))) and should be ignored.

'Because the Steele Dossier is TRUE.'

Aaaannndddd....you're done.

Not a t_d retard but Benghazi actually happened, it wasn't just random speculation.

Sounds about right. Thanks user

>tfw you hope for the civil war to distract the goyims from your child didling

These types of stories are their way of getting back at Trump for outing Barry as being a Kenyan among other things. They think they can taint him with constant conspiracy theories. They're really sore about all those Hillary skeletons being let out of the closet still.

>tfw you hope for the civil war to distract the goyims from child didling stuff

based Abraham Lincoln wanted to send all the niggers back to Africa but SJWs in the south wanted them to stay in America

You'll take our liberal refugees and fucking like it you leaf faggot

Mte

Honestly, the only civil war we need is against the corporate elites who are draining the world of its resources to feed their hedonism.

>mensch gets on Sup Forums
>muh muhthar russia
remember the hillary precedent, lou lou

People have to 'argue' your fan-fiction now? Seriously, go jack off or something dude.

I'm dumb and newfag...Mte?

Except for the tapes and the secrets.

Drip...drip...drip... Drumpf is gonna trip

xhe is saying the same in xhe's other thread...

Yes I'm sure Drumpf will be impeached any day now and we'll have a redo and be in Hilldawg Town.

New EO changed it from 'ReDo' to 'DoOver'.

can someone quick rundown? what congressional hearings?

>CNN
yeah nah shitcunt

Comey and Rogers are finally going to give the closed door testimony about the investigation into Trump and the unmasking of names during surveillance.

Actually a real crime, unlike this Russia conspiracy.

>CONCLUSIVELY PROVE that he, and his campaign staff, illegally colluded with the Russian Federation to win the election.
yo, you missed the last system wide e-mail, we're dropping the russian thing right now and we're re-focusing on his words.

Or the opposite where Obama and his former staff are arrested instead. I mean c'mon. Who is going to do Civil War? Who's the one that really chimps out at the very slightest thing. C'mon Michael Moore, get back to plebbit!

He's an idiot. He makes no sense. The only way it makes sense is that TRUMP (Andrew Jackson) would have stopped a violent revolution.

Guys. It's a done deal. Get over it. The adults are back in control. Drumpf can have a few things, but we'll handle the rest

Call it civil war. It's not genocide. It's civil war. If anything we're preventing them from genociding white people. All of this is self defense. All of it.

This is a fake news CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party.

> CNN

kys

All you degenerate fucks are not ready. I will bathe in your blood.

Why was there a Civil war?

Because the Southern Traitors decided that in their minds that the agricultural economic imperative with slave labor in what was nominally a nation conceived in Liberty outweighed their loyalty to their country, and they had themselves a collective chimpout that could only be subdued through the purging grace of fire and death..

Southerners/Democrats= the real niggers

u mad

OP's post is not evidence either. It's assertion. It's merely a statement. not evidence.

k. keep us posted.

>Steele Dossier is TRUE
"I take the biggest dumps, no one takes bigger dumps than me"

Have you read it you braindead shill? I'm not super happy with the Don becoming a neocon but it's well known the dossier was a fucking 4chinz prank that McCain doubled down on under the assumption is was real and not Aussie-tier shitposting.

I love how demoshits use "muh Benghazi muh emails" as some kind of defense.

Both of those things REALLY happened and there are piles of evidence that it did. Trying to compare them to a conspiracy theory like the Russia connection is intellectually dishonest.