Kelp

I've heard eating kelp protects you from radiation/cancer. Can anyone confirm this? What's the cheap way to get some? Should I harvest some from the ocean? I live pretty close.

Yes, I harvest mine from the ocean as well. To lock in nutrients we eat them fresh after harvest right on the beach sand

dried seaweed for sushi is another source. eat iodine rich foods like asparagus. stop smoking and eating processed foods. stay out of the sun. relax more often.

cool. do you preserve them for the winter? dry them out or something?

i didn't know asparagus had iodine. i LOVE asparagus, especially lightly baked, drizzled in garlic, butter and salt.

I heard you only have to worry about radiation of you're younger.
"Children are most at risk for thyroid cancer, since their thyroid glands are 10 times smaller than those of adults, he said. The radioactive iodine would be more concentrated in them."

I'd google it though.

Go to Publix and get seaweed salad next to sushi counter.

alex jones said on his show today you should eat raw fat. lol. never tried that. maybe i could mix the two.

couldn't hurt though

we don't have those where i'm at in new england. how much does it cost compared to, say cabbage. this is a case where my mileage literally may vary.

We eat it in bulk and hibernate

badass

I've already got 158 jars of pickled kelp in my basement for the happening

impressive

i'm a big fan of ginger, soy sauce, garlic, curry, onions (all for magical herbal goodness), rice for carbs, and chicken for protein...and frozen mixed veggies. i have pickling jars. never used them though. sounds like a useful weekend project. might turn out more valuable than tp in shtf.

Eating sperm does the same thing. You need to start slobbing some knobs!

All seaweed is good for you. Dulse taste best to me, and is loaded with iodine you can't get it most foods. Kelp and sea lettuce are just alright.

Make sure you're eating Atlantic harvest though, unless you want to get Fukushima'd.

Love sucking down seaweed and raw salmon flesh.... so good

eat shit muhammad

>falling for the seaweed jew

k thanks

shills

here in canada shores we put on our skinsuits and dive down to the bottom, eat the seaweed straight out of the ground. Take a few bites from any fish that swim by. Thats why canadians is fit.

Sure, but eating sperm on the regular will eventually cause some random dude's DNA to integrate with my own. I can't have that. I have to know whoever might be colonizing my own DNA is a respectable person.

Plus jizz is disgusting... you ever have a girl snowball you? I almost puked on the spot.

>I've heard eating kelp protects you from radiation/cancer. Can anyone confirm this? What's the cheap way to get some? Should I harvest some from the ocean? I live pretty close.

just harvest that ocean shit baby, free food floating in the ocean,

I know that you can't die from radiation after consuming paint thinner.

>alex jones said on his show today you should eat raw fat.

if whatever animal was exposed the particles would be stored in the fat

>seaveg.com/shop/

Sorry to shill, but it's honestly the best you'll find anywhere if nutrition is your aim.

noice

that's my plan

>kys
sweet. i'll try that first. seems legit

true. the inuits do it, but they eat seals that probably don't get exposed to a lot of chemicals.

ok ur not a shill now. however, it'd still be cheaper for me to make a trip to the ocean, chow down on a bunch of it underwater like the leafs, then bring back a few pounds. i live close to the best ocean.