The Boston Bomber

Why did he do it Sup Forums?

>be him
>in college, has friends and doesn't seem mentally ill
>attractive guy (had a following of girls even after the attack)
>family life is a wreck but brother seems to care about him
>seems like a normal dude, parties, enjoys weed and beer (for a radical Muslim that's weird)
>drives a nice BMW
>girls want his dick (not some angry permavirgin with noting to lose like Eliot Rodger)

His brother seemed quite radical and I would wager that he radicalized him, but why did he do it fellas? I live in Mass and my dad was running the marathon the day that this happened. Not only that I have a cousin who went to Umass Dartmouth with him, she was a freshmen there when this happened, didn't know him but she said plenty of people on the campus said he was a normal and fun guy.

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/v37/n17/gary-indiana/death-qualified
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only God knows user...

chechens aren't whit-

They are honestly. Everyone knows this. He seems much less white than most Chechens I've ever seen

>Islam.

Man seemed like he had it all. He is pretty good looking too I gotta give him that. Don't see why he had to go killing kids

>they honestly are
No they aren't

>>drives a nice BMW

>10 year old, entry level 3 series
>nice

LOL

Islam combined with leftist victim complex

He was mad about U.S. attacks on Muslims.
He considered it justified because of drone strikes and middle east wars that killed many civilians.

Doesn't seem like enough of a reason for me. Plus the ones who blow themselves up and go fight for ISIS are always losers with nothing, no prospects and no lives it seems

teenage stupidity and being brainwashed by his brother

at that age you can end up losing touch with reality and doing dangerous shit, testosterone blots out your senses and you start seeing stuff as a game, thats what it was like from the ages of 16-19 for me

He's hot

Are you really that retarded OP. Islam ruined this kid. Just look at this

>Why did he do it Sup Forums?
Because he was a dumb religious fanatic

Still a BMW, better than what most people drive. Not sure how he got it considering he was a poor as fuck college student

>He considered it justified because of drone strikes and middle east wars that killed many civilians.
This is what confuses me though. This was the motive, but he was college student with a seemingly normal life, a good one from the outside looking in one could say

As much as I care about politics and shit angers me, I would never consider this type of thing. It's hard to wrap my mind around why a young fella with his whole life ahead of him would do this

>at that age you can end up losing touch with reality and doing dangerous shit, testosterone blots out your senses and you start seeing stuff as a game, thats what it was like from the ages of 16-19 for me

Wonder if they really thought they would get away with it

Are you retarded. Islam is a virus. He was just another indoctrinated drone just waiting for a reason to appease Allah.

supposedly he really looked up to his brother and would follow him around like a puppy, so he probably just went through with it to appease him. now the retard's dead and this goob is in jail for life.

>Not sure how he got it considering he was a poor as fuck college student
grants up the ass for being brown and or loans

FSB warned the CIA about him/his brother's potential radical islamist connections... got ignored

islam is one hell of a drug

>Why do Muslims commit Jihad?
Because Jihad is a Muslim norm.

older brothers can be a very powerful influence

>Everyone should be content with materialistic hedonism

This guy is right famalam.

Pic related

I'd say that's a good justifiable reason, but there are reasons to not hurt anyone

Because he's a dirty Chechen and Chechens are worse than humans!

This is honestly what I think it was. His brother had no friends and was apparently pretty violent and hated Americans. He even said he had no American friends growing up and never spoke to many people

Seems like he was who caused this ultimately

There is no such thing as "radical muslim" or "radicalization".

There's only a bad muslim and terrorist. A bad muslim eats pork and drinks booze.

this. he's the hottest terrorist since Bin laden

This.

Came to post the exact same sentiment. I think anyone with an older brother that they trust and admire understands exactly what happened.

cia got his brother to do it. his brothe talked him into helping

Have you anons watched Patriots Day movie? It's not bad. I believe he was just along for the ride and his brother convinced him.

He must have been quite a fucking morons to allow his brother to manipulate him like that. No matter how much someone trys to get you to do something like that, you should be smart enough to realize you will end up fucking your whole entire life up

I know people that used to smoke grass with him. Word on the street is that weed was his religion. Maybe that changed after his brother and his friend murdeed his dealer but the whole Islam thing (on his part) goes against everything I've heard (albeit second hand info)

There's this from the LRB:

lrb.co.uk/v37/n17/gary-indiana/death-qualified

It's a review of a book, but it seemed as if his family life (well, his parents and sister were kinda shitty).

Well he coupled his grievances against the U.S. with the Islamic obligation of Jihad.

He probably would not have done anything if he either wasn't Muslim or did not have grievances against America, but when you combine the two it causes him to direct his anger in a violent way.

I kind of feel bad for him. I know it sounds crazy but he seemed pretty chill before all this shit. I am the same age as him when it happened

His sisters and mother were all radical extremists

>Some analysts claim the Tsarnaev brothers' mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, is a radical extremist and supporter of jihad, who influenced her sons' behavior.[204][205][206] This prompted the Russian government to warn the U.S. government about the family's behavior, on two occasions. Both Tamerlan and his mother were placed on a terrorism watch list about 18 months before the bombing took place

Also his brother was a murderous psychopath and it's assumed that he murdered the people who was dealing weed to his fucking brother. He apparently hated his brothers weed habit. This might be why he killed those dealers

>Tamerlan Tsarnaev was previously connected, but at the time not a suspect, to the triple homicide in Waltham, Massachusetts, on the evening of September 11, 2011.[199][200] Brendan Mess, Erik Weissman and Raphael Teken were murdered in Mess's apartment. All had their throats slit from ear to ear, with such great force that they were nearly decapitated. The local district attorney said that it appeared that the killer and the victims knew each other, and that the murders were not random.[201] Tamerlan Tsarnaev had previously described murder victim Brendan Mess as his "best friend."[202] After the bombing and subsequent revelations of Tsarnaev's personal life, the Waltham murders case was reexamined in April 2013 with Tsarnaev as a new suspect.[199] Both ABC and The New York Times have reported that there is strong evidence that implicates Tsarnaev in this triple homicide

Read that shit it's fucking crazy

>I kind of feel bad for him. I know it sounds crazy but he seemed pretty chill before all this shit. I am the same age as him when it happened

Yeah weirdly enough I almost felt like I related to the kid when it happened (was close to his age when this shit happened). I don't feel bad for him because he's an idiot for going through with it, but yeah I agree. He seemed like the only normal one in his family that ultimately forced him to do something horrible

Looks white to me

Fucking hell, are older brothers so influential? I have to get my act together

>trying to be rational against irrationality
Oh, he smok3d weed and drank? Well, he isn't a "real" muslim then.
You might want to consider that becoming a martyr wipes away all your sins.
>inb4 he didnt kill himself
He lost the chance to

He was raised in a family of extremists.

>Fucking hell, are older brothers so influential? I have to get my act together

Yeah man you didn't know this?

Do you ever wonder if maybe the older brother was actually a deep state operative who was killed for knowing too much while the poor schmuck in pic related was set up by his own brother to take the fall?

Sorry if that doesn't make sense, but I get these long-term side effects from all the redpills I've eaten over the years.

You act like he has no free will at all.
It says right on the wiki that he progressively became more devout, quitting alcohol,drugs, and tobacco attending the masjid .
He began following the religion closer and felt the obligation to wage jihad, no one forced him into anything.

I for one don't believe it was a government set up because I don't see why an Obama administration would allow an attack like this and blame Islam. Seems against their goals and narratives

I don't doubt his brother had some government connections, dude seemed shady as fuck, but I think this was planned and executed by the two brothers

Apparently he drove over his brother

Yes, but the true path of materialistic hedonism is taking pleasure from having enough to be happy, and no more, then taking pleasure again from being able to give others happiness.

Its like being saint Teresa except you need to make money.

>It says right on the wiki that he progressively became more devout, quitting alcohol,drugs, and tobacco attending the masjid .

That's true honestly. It was said that he was doing this and discussing martyrdom with his friends before the event happened.

But on the same token, his roommate testified he was smoking weed and drinking the day after the bombing happened in his room. Something about him gives me the idea that he didn't fully believe in what he was doing, weirdly enough

islamic faggot

Why wouldn't you think they wouldn't think that?
They had concealed the bombs in backpacks and were in a crowd of several hundred people.

his supposed accomplice in that murder (also Chechen) was killed by the FBI in his own apartment in Florida shortly after

Rumor is it was a police car.

Also while I am not a conspiracy nut I specially remember the words "long guns" and "thrown explosives" used to refer to the actions of to the shooters during the police chase over the radio

He was rightwing religious nut. Bombing for christ.

>biggest event annually in Boston
>just bomb my shit up senpai, not like we'll ever get figured out by the hundreds of cameras around
>not like the cameras will ever pick up the two sketchy looking guys placing bags that subsequently exploded murdering and maiming people

I get the feeling they knew they would get caught. They planned a bombing in Times Square as well. They probably honestly knew they would get caught and killed bu justified it with martyrdom

A

Never discount the dilusion of arrogance

>his supposed accomplice in that murder (also Chechen) was killed by the FBI in his own apartment in Florida shortly after

Yeah, rumor had it the FBI agent got pissed at the guy and shot him while interrogating him or something right? Seems shady

I didn't really follow this when it happened, nor have I since. So I'm not sure why long guns and thrown explosives would make you a nut.

Also, how did the bomb only kill 3 people? It seems like if it injured around 300, it should have killed a lot more.

>nu/pol/ is at the point of symphatizing with islamists

Some are some aren't. Russia's a huge place, invasions back and forth since a looong time ago.

MK ULTRA

It was an AoE special pot bomb.

>Muslim

islam happened. how is that even a question?

Islam/cultural incompatibility

Are you retarded? No one is sympathizing with them. Also nu Sup Forums are all the "MUH BASED ISRAEL, IRAN AND ISLAM ARE THE REAL ENEMIES"

nu/pol/ hates Islam more than old Sup Forums ironically enough. nu Sup Forums faggots support US-Israel coalition foreign policy, against all things Muslim. Lurk more you faggot

Boston Mass General is a really good hospital.
The bomb was just cut up fireworks, pressure cooker, and some shrapnel. There was a whole lot of metal flying around but not much velocity.

"no"

Sup Forums hates jews but if given the choice together with muzzies, Jews win.

Those dudes got set up. Older bro was in contact w deep state.

He traded that woman snatch for a goat one and never looked back

Hey guys, I actually went to school with this guy and worked a couple of summer jobs with him.

He seemed pretty normal/contempt on the outside. he hung out with the basketball/hip-hop crowd of kids although he was always more mild mannered than them.

The kids who attended the the summer camp he worked at loved him.

I really don't know what caused him to snap, but it was quite a surprise.

Sure man whatever you say

fuck off back to TD, shithead

Most of the Muslim attackers are new-converts.

They feel shame and guilt for what they were and repay the modern world with a boom. It's a rapture moment and i would't over-rationalize this from social circumstances.

Secular culture could be bad for ya and you better have Muslims have some education over what Islam is. Let them read Quran etc.

Did you really? What part of Mass do you live in? Like I said my cousin wen to Umass Dartmouth and she didn't personally know him, she said she didn't exactly ever remember meeting him, but that other people on campus told her about him and said he was normal as fuck

>Tamerlan Tsarnaev was previously connected, but at the time not a suspect, to the triple homicide in Waltham, Massachusetts, on the evening of September 11, 2011.[199][200] Brendan Mess, Erik Weissman and Raphael Teken were murdered in Mess's apartment.

No, they were not killed by his brother. I know the (former) drug dealer who was apart of the operation.

Those three were killed because they were fucking with and impeding on the turf of another weed-dealer cabal.

You're not making any sense and you look like an idiot right now

How the fuck do you know this?

Islam ruins everything.

I'm doxxing myself here a bit but I'll give the info none the less.

He and I both attended Cambridge Ringe and Latin highschool.

They never officially recovered a rifle or other explosives

>why did he do it
He didn't. The entire Boston bombing was shockingly fake.

Seriously.

Fake amputee crisis actors, fake bomb, fake blood, fake bomb, fake prosthetic wounds, fake interviews the list goes on. Look it up. The Boston bombing cluster fuck makes 9/11 look like Les Miserables on Broadway. Its shocking.

You're being obtuse

Downvotes don't work here

I know people, I can't say anymore.

Martyrdom is their Redemption.
He's had a fun time and Allah hates shit like that. Wouldn't be hard for someone of influence to make him think this a good idea.

>enjoys weed
He was a criminal begin with.

I think the muzzies that stay over there are fine. They are different and thats cool with me. We don't have a ton where i'm at. The ones that are around don't bother anyone. They still don't belong here. It's funny seeing Hezbollah, and all those other guys do roman salutes They also seem to like to recycle Nazi propaganda.

youtube prank video gone horribly wrong.

The explosions did happen, and causualties did occur. The martial law shit afterwards was terrifying though.

Definite police state/martial law practice drill.

Dude the biker and ms-13 rumors goes out the window with A) the killer was let in and the three men were positioned in a way that indicated they were relaxed before they were killed B) nothing was stolen and c) it was a crime of passion

Boston is a smallllllll town

Yo I went to rindge as well. Crazy stuff, I was a senior when he was a sophmore though, but had kept in touch with some of them and knew one of the kids who supplied the gun to them.

>He and I both attended Cambridge Ringe and Latin highschool.

Ok on the off chance this is true. Was he really a normal dude? Any signs ever he could be capable of something like this? Genuinely curious

I'll dox myself too. I skate with people you went to school with and I think one you worked with

>I think the muzzies that stay over there are fine. They are different and thats cool with me. We don't have a ton where i'm at. The ones that are around don't bother anyone. They still don't belong here. It's funny seeing Hezbollah, and all those other guys do roman salutes They also seem to like to recycle Nazi propaganda.

I don't hate them in their own countries either. In fact, I agree with them on some of what they believe honestly. Islam is a conservative ideology. Don't want it here though

According to the movie, he was high functional

go fap to a 5 yr old being gangbanged with her pussy scrambled you degenerate child-fucker nip