Evolution

Is evolution real?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080421-lizard-evolution.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_fish
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes. pretty simple logic tbqh

No, it's a joo meme

yes, but modern humans were designed as the perfect miner slaves by aliens.

Everyone knows evolution is real. Deniers are willfully ignorant of proven science

Obviously

if evolution is real then why are there still niggers?

Yes

Because they are superior. Haven't you been to blacked.com?? Its called natural selection.

Lel

anyone who thinks we "evolved" like a pokemon from fish into humans is retarded. Anyone who thinks we evolved from germs into fish and then into humans is even more retarded.

Ok, why do you think observable, prevailing science is more retarded than pokemon?

> proven science
> proven religion
Prove to everyone your own existence, user.

its not real just like your japanese cartoon you retard

Alternatively, anyone believing scrawled literature from sheep herders thousands of years ago is retarded.

Yeah, but all the races evolved to be perfectly equal, racist.

Yes evolution is 100% real and happens, BUT it might perhaps not apply to human origins -- meaning for example, if aliens created us through genetic engineering.

>natural selection.
>4 foot tall niggers fucking plastic jews and spics
that's anything but natural, chaim.

We've seen evolution happen in the natural world though. Its been recorded. We can recreate it in the lab with germs and animals with incredibly fast reproductive cycles like insects and rats and the science behind evolutionary theory forms the basis for tons of industries like genetically modifying foods or breeding mosquitoes to not carry west nile virus.

Why do you think its not real?

faggot do you believe there are 246 genders too?

There was a time when I would have laughed at this. I wouldn't anymore.

I don't see the parallel, but no and belief has nothing to do with it. I KNOW there are two genders and the fact that there are only two genders is firmly based in biological science, just like my knowledge of evolution.

Again, why don't you think evolution is real, observable science?

Decide for yourself you lazy prick.

How does a body of a animal know how to grow wings?

Did you think that was going to read as anything other than absolutely nigger level retarded before you typed it?

observable? when have we ever observed inter-species evolution?

>fookin never

>evolution has a teleos
kys

the only way to make evolushiun and materialism believable is via the teleological fallacy.

They do this constantly both in popular science and academia.

>inter-species evolution
>First time that's been brought up all thread

There's no reason to believe that the evolution we have seen over millions of years and a constant stress that favors certain new traits forming wouldn't eventually create entire new species that couldn't breed with another offshoot species from the same common ancestor. We have all the proof to paint a complete picture of evolution and have based whole successful fields of sciences off that proof.

At this point, denying evolution is basically on the same level as being a flat earther. Say evolution is gods tool to get to humanity, if you have to, just don't be willfully fucking ignorant of the scientific accomplishments we've made in the past 15 years. Faggots like Nye are trying to lump it all together with pretexts for the expansion of government control like trans rights and global warming and fuckheads like you make it easier for them because fewer people are able to vocally distinguish between real fucking science with tangible fucking benefits to society and their political maneuvering.

>complex systems cannot arise without a guiding end state
Popsci may tend towards teleological fallacies to appeal to normies, but actual academia does not.
kys.

It's 247 you fucking bigotted WHITE MALE!

so when have we seen it? In order for something to be considered "scientifically" proven, it must be observable, and repeatable
>so when have we seen it?

This

You kinda answered your own question with a picture.

Do we see gravity? No, but we see the effects of gravity, we can measure the effects of gravity, and we can use those measurements and the repeatable process by which gravity operates to better our fucking lives.

No empirical evidence neo-Darwinian evolution took place. No attached mathematics that works in favor of it. Doesn't fit the criteria for a theory; better category for it is "anecdote". Relies on social pressures rather than actual proofs and results. Fossil record does not show it worked. Far too many morphological changes needed to alter species. No known power that changes one species into a new separate species. No known helpful mutation exists (not even the superbug meme is real). Pre-exisiting variations do not alter one species to become a new one.

So, yeah. It's pseudoscience and fraud - I'd go so far as grand theft.

so we've never even seen it, much less repeated it
>science jimmy

>explain niggers then?

Yes, Goy. Believe in evolution.

Yep, random freak mutations that mean absolutely nothing until all components of the system happen to stack eachother over hundreds of generations that somehow made the ascending generations more fit to survive even though without the completed system there would be no advantage in life.

That's the same argument Bill Nye made about the fake sex spectrum. He claimed since clownfish do it, why not humans. Just like going to the doctor with a missing arm and the doc says lizards grow it back, so just wait.

Theory of gravity has nothing to do with neo-Darwinism.

Only people that dont believe in evolution are niggers.

Of course.

>proving your existence to things that don't exist
Solipsism is the ultimate red pill

POAST THE FULL IMAGE MOTHERFUCKER

What do you think has been the defining factor in the ramp up in the production and falling cost of food over the past 100 years? Breeding plants to be more and more resistant to the shit that kills plants, first through natural controlled sex cycles, then through lab controlled jumps in gene sequencing and guess the fuck what? The plants created post gene sequence can not be pollinated by the plant species they game from.

Bill Nye is a fucking social subversive and shouldn't be trusted. How exactly does acting like a faggot tangibly improve people's lives? It isn't good for you and moves away from natural biological processes for humans that results in a weaker culture and person as a consequence. This can be measured objectively in the rate of suicides among """""sexual dimorphic people"""""

Fruitflies. Their generations last hardly even a day and we've successfully created multiple species through selective breeding.
Keep in mind that "observation" does not necessarily equate to "see a specific phenomena with your own eyes" and can even mean something mathematical.

> real
the theory of Evolution cannot make falsifiable predictions, so it is therefore not scientific.

Mendel's theory of Genetics IS science because it can make specific predictions. All Darwin could say is that "things change"

They sell seed that will grow plants that bear no seed... what's your point?

obviously not - nothing that is based on success would create such degenerate shit like Anime

awesome, so anytime now we're gonna observe plants and fruit flies evolving into fuckin dinosaurs, right?
>wrong
I'd need to see your guys sources, but I seriously doubt that these plants and fruit flies have evolved into anything but plants and fuckin fruit flies. There's a template, inter-species evolution is a meme

>In order for something to be considered "scientifically" proven, it must be observable, and repeatable
And the countless species we observe from divergent branches of life don't count as repeated and observed?

Read the Language of God by Francis S. Collins... the last chapter gets a little bit too lefty for me but other than that good read. In short though, yes... except the negro we all know they were spawned by a large piles of Jew shit sticking together.

The ONLY THING separating two species is their ability to interbreed. Move those goalposts further you fucking faggot.

white assistance. literally that's it

>There's a template
Where? The only information any individual organism's genetic code has to work with is that of its parents own genetic code. Over time the genetic code of one lineage may stray further and further away from another lineage's code due to things like environmental pressure. Eventually, organisms from each lineage are so far apart that they can no longer inter-breed. Add in millions and billions of years of this process and you get vastly different organisms that branch out into even more.

Sous

We as primates definitely evolved from other mammals. There is a preponderence of clues in our bodies. Beyond that, probably. Hundreds of millions of years is a very very long time, especiallyfor smaller organisms that reproduce at a faster rate

Academia does too, and when not that it's Talmudic logic that makes no fkin sense.

Good goyim agree with it in order not to appear dumb

>the theory of Evolution cannot make falsifiable predictions
Sure it can.
Have a population group that is under affect from an environmental factor. In generations modifications will happen to adjust the population to the environmental factor.

Example; Italian wall lizards put on an island undergoing rapid changes to their new environment.
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/04/080421-lizard-evolution.html

We also have the nearly countless species that developed on geographically isolated areas all over the world, as well as the Island Adaptation Effect.

What I was taught so long ago.

Big asteroid hit Earth and all big things die.
Little rodent is the only thing that could survive such an upheaval of the ecosystem.
Little rodent soldiers on and becomes the common ancestor of all mammals we know. All bats, cows, giraffes, elephants, horses, etc., and even man himself.

Sounds legit.

if the only thing separating species is their ability to breed, how does anything evolve?
>you get laid and sire a new species
>what does it breed with?
>you get vastly different organisms
great, then we should be able to find tons of these organisms in the fossil record, right? We should be able to "observe" an organism's evolution branch into a crab or a dog and everything in between, right?
>[citation needed]

>you get laid and sire a new species
>what does it breed with?
Each generation is compatible with a range or prior and future generations.

You have an unbroken line you can trace back to the start of life. Although sexual reproduction breaks down well short of the origin of life but it is still an unbroken line.

Wow youre right. I never looked at it like that. Its much easier to believe some all powerful being created all living things including dinosaurs and humans at the same time because, you know, the earth is only 6,000 years old

>if the only thing separating species is their ability to breed, how does anything evolve?
New species aren't developed over a single generation, numbnuts. Traits like albinoism or gigantism show up in the genepool 99% of them are retards with low chances of survival much less breeding but the 1% actually grows a trait that makes them better suited to their environment so they have more kids on average than the regular member of the species. Repeat this over thousands of years with new traits popping up now and again while new physical stresses of the environment happening like volcanoes erupting or forests burning down causing migrations and population segmentation and you get many different potentially new genes getting worked into the population at the same time. Now stretch that over millions of years and eventually those gene patterns will become so divergent from each other that animals with the same common ancestor will be unable to breed, but since you have survival of the fittest constantly weeding out the 99% of useless gene malformations, the new populations that emerge are stable and suited to their environments.

Its sound. It has no social implications. No one can use this idea to get ahead politically unless fuckers like you decide that observable science needs to be opposed and the objective progress of humanity along with it because big ideas that take longer than a human lifetime to come to fruition are scary and make you feel small.

We have not yet seen 1 species gradually forming another species, we only see changes using existing traits already found within a creature.

You will never be able to breed a fish with legs for example, but you can breed a fish to get bigger fins.

How then is evolution real? How can say a fish grow lungs? We have not been able to do anything close to what evolution claims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_fish

FUCK YOU

>We have not yet seen 1 species gradually forming another species
Their are a number of species of birds that live on the ridge line of a large horse shoe shaped hill chain. Any bird is able to breed with any other bird beside it. However the ends of the horse shoe have birds that can't breed with each other and are different species.

Place is in California somewhere.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_fish
you realize that according to evolushion these fish are a missing link, just fish that independently "evolved" basic ambulatory ability

are not*

The walking fish exists, but you cant take a fish and make it grow legs dumbass. The only fish you can ever make with legs are fish with legs.

That's like saying because the fighting fish has a lung, the gold fish can be bred to have a lung and legs.

I breed Lizards for a living, I have made my own Leopard gecko colourings and Blue tongue patterns in my life time (with help from other breeders) and no matter how hard I try I cannot make any real changes beyond minor changes on what is already present. It is impossible to give a blue tongue gills for example. Nor could I ever breed it to have feathers etc.

You are limited in variation that's possible with the characteristics it has.

I doubt, even in 1 billion years you could change the respiratory system of a reptile or the skin from one "type" to another (say scales to feathers) no matter how hard you try.

So your explanation of the shared genetic information all life has and the huge selection of fossils is what?

Its like talking to fucking retards

>no matter how hard you try.
I don't care how hard YOU try, nature has a lot more lizards running around than whatever number of cages you have. Cages with what are probably incredibly stable environments because its your fucking livelihood, which means you probably don't have the time or patience for lizards born retarded. Survival of the fittest, unstable environments, and populations that number in the hundreds of thousands or millions interacting over thousands or millions of years are required to see mutations become the norm in an offshoot species and the fact that you can see a microcosm of that as a matter of day to day life but can't logically extrapolate it out into a bigger picture makes you a fucking idiot and I'm done wasting my time with you.

I obviously dont have answers im just staying my experience with literally doing selective breeding as a hobby and job and why i find it hard to believe I share common ancestor with an Australian Water Dragon.

I could be wrong, since many of the reptiles I work with have only been selectively bred for 100s of years but that still has not resulted in a new species.

If I could make a new reptile I would be rich beyond my dreams. But thats all it is, a dream.

If it helps I plan on showing my children the trade and have them try as best they can to continue my work even as a hobby. I will not live to see the results. But I suspect it will go the way of the dog and just create heaps of variations of the Reptiles I work with.

My reptiles mature and mate at 1 years old, so it's not a slow process when you are dealing with huge amounts of them.

Why not use robots instead? Robots don't require sleep or food or anything really. They just preform their function until they can't.

easier to hijack the process of life which reproduces itself than start from the ground up with precious metals

I actually ensure many of my pet males compete with each other to keep them on their game. Obviously it's not as viscous as nature, since I dont want my pets and lizards to die but ensuring they at least show off/have a little spaz at each other I find keeps them breeding much better. It also reinforces their territory and stops them trying to find exists in their terrariums.

Also your view is flawed, in nature survival is the only drive, when I am involved I can breed for anything I desire, looks or behavior or whatever I please or multiple. So I can work towards that, I also get to choose who breeds and so on. So in theory it's not much different to nature. I probably breed more selectively than nature too. I can breed for multiple traits as well.

I will admit, I dont push them too hard since I love animals and want them to be healthy. But even then we see more change in our captive lizards selective breeding than wild ones at a much faster rate so I dont see how it's slower or worse.

Unless you think wild Leopard Geckos have seen more changes in 30 years than Captive ones? (you'd be wrong by the way).

nigga u claimed the walking fish are PROOF of evolushion, they're not.

Take this 12yo level le athiest rationalist shit back to youtube.

Nice thumbnail faggot. Evolution makes perfect sense, the bible does not.

We have found fossil series that clearly illustrate the transitions of dozens of major features in various lines. We have found “fishapods” and “frogamanders” and walking whales and feathered dinosaurs and half-shelled turtles. We have often and repeatedly found exactly what the theory of evolution predicted we would find, in the time period in which the theory predicted we would find it.

Early homo sapiens have been in existence about 200,000 years ago. 6,000 if you believe the bible. The earth is 4.5 billion years old. Within that context, evolution is not that far-fetched.

>We have found fossil series that clearly illustrate the transitions of dozens of major features in various lines. We have found “fishapods” and “frogamanders” and walking whales and feathered dinosaurs and half-shelled turtles. We have often and repeatedly found exactly what the theory of evolution predicted we would find, in the time period in which the theory predicted we would find it.

What a cohencidence

A guido who believes in god, what a coincidence. You are the niggers of europe.

kek

mfw only over 120 IQ white master race don't believe in god and everyone else is a nigger

Arthopods are better at mining than humans though.
>bipedal monkey
>perfect mining race
You are retarded.

>Evolution makes perfect sense
That notion is only possible if you don't know many of the details. Sure, it seems great in the sense that one can vaguely imagine some continuous pathway of development; this gives it explanatory power. But evolution is horribly lacking in predictive power, unlike the true sciences.

When one gets into the details, one hits extremely problematic aspects. E.g. DNA replication is not at all simple, and relies on a complex protein structure (DNA polymerase), but *every* protein is encoded in the protein coding regions of DNA. Thus in origin-of-life studies, there has been an inability to come up with even a potential pathway to the DNA-protein world which all life on earth uses. (The best attempt is RNA world, but the hope that it would have a basis of enzyme activities never panned out.)

Another huge problem is the fossil record showing discrete (not continuous) jumps, especially bad in the Cambrian explosion era.

Evolution is real, and chads are close to the bottom.

yes goyim it's real, you come from a monkey you aren't special. You should fear death and avoid war because there is no afterlife. It's also okay for a woman to have sex before marriage with 40 men because virginity is a social construct.

Another problem is the inability of the genetic code itself to evolve (because it would remap all the current proteins in the process and guarantee the death of the individual.) But the genetic code is an extreme outlier for error minimization; so how could it have got to that point without evolving there?

Another way in which evolution as a theory on the origin of all life is a problem, is they vastly differing taxonomies one gets depending on whether it is based on outward appearance, homologies, shared genetic material, or shared gene families.

Again, it can only "make perfect sense" to one who is ignorant of the details.

Or you can believe the alternative. The people of your jpg are the chosen people.

The only red pilled book in the bible is ecclesiastes.

>Is evolution real?
Yes
Hitler did nothing wrong

Social Darwinism is truth

>denies what he doesn't comprehend or hasn't at all studied
Somehow unsurprising

>We've seen evolution happen in the natural world though. Its been recorded.
We've seen minor adaptations. We haven't even seen biochemical evolution yet. And it's the large-scale stuff that's most questionable. No doubt the genetic modifications we see help adapt and keep organisms from being incredibly brittle, which they would be without it.

But that doesn't entail that all organic structure is a result of evolution, any more than the success of electromagnetism entails that everything in the universe is the result of electromagnetism.

As I concretely say in my other posts, things become much more problematic when you try to apply evolution to a larger domain than the limited scope it has been observed to operate in.

>proven
citation required