Justice for Harrison Brown

I can't sit and stay silent about this. We'll get tons of media attention and protests for every black criminal that gets shot but I bet nobody is even gonna stick up for this guy. Would anybody be interested in starting a possible nationwide protest this weekend, rallying behind things such as ;
Declaring Antifa a terrorist group
Support for Trump
Etc

We can't let this just happen and not make ourselves heard. I am furious and you should be too.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/30/police-investigate-shooting-near-la-jolla-apartments-suspect-has-been-shot/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8Dt9rXl3I
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/01/multiple-people-stabbed-ut-austin-campus
twitter.com/hashtag/utaustin?lang=en
prezi.com/8d53mp3juvrm/the-controversy-of-racism-and-police-brutality-in-america/#
heavy.com/news/2017/05/kendrex-kendrix-white-university-texas-austin-stabbing-suspect-attacker-photos-pictures-facebook-twitter-motive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Justice for Harrison Brown

:(

well until you're ready to go burn down a city over it, no one is going to pay attention to you

that was a reference to BLM riots

So you're gonna stick up for the brown non-criminals who were shot yesterday in San Diego, right user?

fox5sandiego.com/2017/04/30/police-investigate-shooting-near-la-jolla-apartments-suspect-has-been-shot/

The poor lad was a victim of White on Brown crime.

I dont disagree. But I just dont know whats to be done. We have no influence on mainstream media and never will. Our own echo chamber cant really reach anyone not already in it.

Im not sure what the point would be to futilely attempt to get the media to report something they wont. If they did, they would spin it. Then one would have to ask wtf our people are doing watching MSM in the first place.

You've said your peace OP, and I appreciate it. It counts, it matters. Whatever you conclude from this, know that you were heard. Maybe that will at least give you a little comfort.

: )

Rip Brother

>We have no influence on mainstream media and never will.
>laughingsluts.jpg

We influenced the election coverage this year in completely brutal and effective ways.

The universe is funny place, isn't it?

I would suggest we went around them completely. As you see it.

more like the election influenced you with their shill campaign you gullible goy

RIP

sorry, but Trump is turning out to be a cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8Dt9rXl3I

What happened to him OP?
There was also a stabbing event at the university in Austin, by the religion of peace mind you, so this story could easily get lost in the media publicity.

The media, social media, and every single race baiting lib will stick up for those people. This guy deserves some attention and justice too.

Can i get a quick run down on this?

the media dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/05/01/multiple-people-stabbed-ut-austin-campus

the social media twitter.com/hashtag/utaustin?lang=en

the race baiting fools
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/123721875/

what the fuck are you talking about? You literally have an all you can eat shit buffet waiting for you every time you get online? And you want *more*?

black guy stabbed 3 people and killed 1 with bowie knife

A dindu black what a suprise

For someone reason the (((media))) isn't mentioning anyone's race even though they did for the attack yesterday.

Also I haven't heard any calls for banning assault knives.

Bump. Let's spread awareness of this.
F ;-;

fucking hell, this just gets my blood boiling. he looks like such a good kid.

Black lives matter, no doubt.

>Support Trump
Um, we shouldn't , he's a zionist shill.

We literally hand picked the president of the United States of America

I grew up in Texas so he reminds me of myself and hundreds of my peers, although we were the Ocarina of Time generation. Sad that the war against us has reached everywhere by now. I thought it would have stayed with the Eurocucks and coastal libs, the ones enabling it.

so one local news story is coverage? kys moron.

cry on Sup Forums all you want.
nothing is going to change until white people get off their asses

>>Justice for Harrison Brown
>>Justice
The guy was already arrested. What the fuck else do you want? Can you show any real reason to march for this, other than a bunch of Alt-Right dick-waving?

is #blkpplh8whtppl too long a hashtag?

If a similar hashtag could get meme'd every time there was something anti white, that'd be great

They killed Goku?

did u read my post? im literally saying we need to get up and have nationwide protests

sorry, but you're revealing yourself to be retarded

Don't kid yourself, the media follows Sup Forums and even the innocuous planting of seeds will activate a certain number of almonds.

Within a day of codewording niggers as googles, kikes as skypes, spics as skittles; in response to Google claims to prune search results to racist content, in attempt to get them to effectively "censor themselves" or let off the gas; the media was already writing stories about "The Evil Alt Right Nazis Replacing Racial Slurs with Brand Names" articles.

what does this guy have to do with antifa?
was he killed by an antifa?

>He gave a presentation in 2015 called “The controversy of racism and police brutality in America,” which he posted to Prezi.
>In the presentation, he posted a photo of himself with the caption, “Do I look threatening or intimidating?”
What's the moral of the story here boys ?

He was killed by the Democrats.

lmao no way is that the knife attacker?
how did you get that prezi?
if so i guess the moral is that you can't trust black people?

Kek watches over him now.

Yeah its him
prezi.com/8d53mp3juvrm/the-controversy-of-racism-and-police-brutality-in-america/#
From this source, lots of info
heavy.com/news/2017/05/kendrex-kendrix-white-university-texas-austin-stabbing-suspect-attacker-photos-pictures-facebook-twitter-motive/

Another pic of the victim who died. RIP.
Also, I hate fucking niggers.

HES A FUCKING RACIST!!!!

LOOK AT HIM HE IS WHITE!

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!

what the fuck is this little Dindu Daggins?

where did he stab the guy, in the back of the knee?

wow what an attractive young man

>We can't let this just happen and not make ourselves heard. I am furious and you should be too.

The best thing would be a memorial rally.

holy shit fucking kek
i wouldve bet good money that pic was shopped without the prezi link
thank you for the info

>The guy was already arrested. What the fuck else do you want? Can you show any real reason to march for this, other than a bunch of Alt-Right dick-waving?

Nothing wrong with dick waving.

>This.
No one can counter protest a memorial rally regardless of who organizes it.

How about a keep our schools safe/ Keep your nigger kids on a leash theme ?

All communists in the university are guilty in my eyes.

Defeatist attitude desu.

Fuck off Carlos

This makes my fucking blood boil. I grew up in central Texas and he just reminds me of so many people I went to school with, played baseball with.

And then he gets fucking cut by a nigger.

when do we start burning down universities until they get rid of their shitty Marxist professors?

Question of the DECADE