Why is India so fascist?

Modi is a madman who was responsible for anti-Muslim riots. He is wildly popular in India. Do Indians not get that the 10% Muslims in their country will soon start chimping out?

Do you not get that diversity is a scam and every country is slowly realizing this?

Why don't the 10% Muslims go to Pakistan? It was created exactly for them.

Muslims don't belong in India. That's what the breakup of the Raj was all about.

>Do you not get that diversity is a scam and every country is slowly realizing this?

That 10% is 150 million desu. Such a large population cannot move anywhere.

>10% Muslims

throw away your 25 year old encyclopedia vitachelli

Bengalibro how are your relations with India? Does their anti-Muslim stance bother you?

>Literally cut a chunk of country off to keep Moslems out
>They're still chimping out

Does the Moslem also cry out while he strikes you?

Why are you denying the Holocaust?

>Do Indians not get that the 10% Muslims in their country will soon start chimping out?
>Muslims chimp out over Indians eating their brides
>Indians say they need goat for curry
>clashes begin, lines are drawn
>UN tries to intervene, says to allow Muslims to take food away
>Indians scream racism, say it's a return to colonial time
>India actual becomes superpower after being put firmly into Hindu hands
Holy shit, the pooposters were right all along.

I think its a semite thing

Nah their country their rule, we'v got our 170 million poor to think about...economically trying to catch up to India is the main objective here...economic solvency will deffo solve a lot of potential thorny issues

We are waiting for that :^)

Aka jumping borders ;)

Economic parity will cure that problem too, when there's enuff employment/economic opportunity inside BD itself, migratory trends will reverse.

The next upset will be WB didi is gone now I would presume the border policies and such would get strict

>Anti Muslim stance
Kam se kam vaha pe to Pakistani news channel mat dekho

I wasn't aware that BSF/Central home ministry/Rajnath Singh worked under Didi ! plugging the border was never Mamta's job !

Not everybody could afford the illustrious Arnoob Gouswami bro

Nah it's more of a WB issue than a center one
I don't think he is a reporter anymore

would you rather have united bengal as a country? i was thinking, we all call didi a megacuck but maybe she just wants her bengal back

you know, like indians want akhand bharat

India is a shithole.

Stupid brown people bathe in the most polluted river on the planet, The Ganghes, because it's *sacred*.

Once they find out how to harness the power of poo they will be a force to reckoned with.

Until then, I'll just laff.

P.S. Curry is one of the greatest contributions to human history.

This is now a Radhe Maa thread

Keep the fuckers under a tight squeeze. Give them a little leeway and they take over. The only thing muslims respect is pure might, and if you show you're the dominant force, they'll take it up the ass.

>The only thing muslims respect is pure might, and if you show you're the dominant force, they'll take it up the ass.

Shoo hikikomori. Your nation is a slave to the US.

FO mudslime