Oh you gonna curse me a lot :))))

as a jewland person i would like to know how can i help solve the conflict and the hate

or do you think that i cant change anything ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8yHnAcZCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why aren't you out celebrating yom haatzmaut gever?

its 8 am at this part of the world

pretty cool how memorial day bleeds into independence day over there. the conflict/hate is solved by making good on the shoah, pretty simple in theory

You can change something by killing yourself.

Just build Greater Israel and leave the rest of the world alone with your Jewry.

Deal?

By getting in an oven and turning on the gas

give foreskin back and ill gas you last

show Jewish milk cow tits you disgusting kikette

Sterilize you and your family... Better yet just hang yourself Shlomo.

that is so funny you are saying this I thought that it is one of the problems that we are trying make are country bigger ,but the UN is threatening with a boycott

they're called G-d's chosen hefa bosoms stupid goyim

greater israel is a bullshit meme. you dont need anymore land even if all the US jews wanted to leave and come there (which they won't). again focus on the shoah

shut up armin

Greater Israel is a meme.
The prophecy is already fulfilled. The descendants of Abraham already occupy that land through Ishmael.
Israel is for the descendants of Abraham through Isaac.

you don't need anymore land you're no better than the germans you claim to hate. The holohaux was nothing more than a ploy to garner sympathy because you were getting expelled from a country that was tired of your fuckery, just like the palis are, you are the new nazis and the palis are the jews in WWII. Enjoy your globalist drum beat you kike faggot

Don't worry, you can stay in the US for a while. We'll take care of those Arab cunts for you. Then you can go back when it's all safe. Anything for our greatest ally.

Just go away.
Go. The. Fuck. Away.

什麼?

actually im new over hare and i was trying to answer the german guy he said to me that we need to make are land greater and be only there

i agree with you that we need to give back the occupied territory

create greater israel , in return stop poisoning our waters and air , destroying our financial system, and live out your days happy and in peace , deal?

how do we poisoning the water and the air ???????

jewish ashes are carcinogenic

you need to become a hollywood bigshot and bring back the meme that white is right.

>a kike asks how they poison the air

so you are saying there was a holocaust ?

Are you a real Israelite or a crypto-jew?

of course, just wasnt 6 gorillion

whats a crypto jew ?

yes i live in israel

I don't really give a shit what you do with the Palestinians, gas them for all I care. But once you have their land gather all the jews into Israel AND FUCKING STAY THERE.

stop worshiping idols

stop appeasing moloch

kthxbye

Can you stop your race from practicing usury and spreading communism? Because this is why people hate you.

Kill all the Zionists, and then the world may forgive you for what you've done.

>as a jewland person i would like to know how can i help solve the conflict and the hate
Stop being a racist apartheid state with border walls outside its territory wrapping around jewish only racial settlements in the west bank?
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8yHnAcZCw

Its pretty obvious why the entire planet is pissed off at you.

what ?? ok . i dont think you have the right to say that
you live under putler rules!!

he is not a jew as far as i know

Soon

i agree about that and i hope that this problem will be solved soon

big part of israelis think just like you

Stop the mainstream media from pushing communist/anti-white agendas to brainwash the weak-minded public.

Expose Jewish influences in the media and politics

This, if Jews come out and point each other out in public everyone wins

Oven Dodger

can you give me an example of communist propaganda

i dont really know what are you talking about

Convert to jizlamb.