What's Sup Forums's opinion on collectively purchasing a plot of land to legally (re)declare the oppressed state of...

What's Sup Forums's opinion on collectively purchasing a plot of land to legally (re)declare the oppressed state of Kekistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

wtsp.com/mb/news/weird/town-for-sale-256-acres-houses-water-rights-35m/433247150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to see where this goes, bump

Glorious idea the sate of Kekistan shall no longer be oppressed!

bumps

Would turn into a Waco like situation and the compound would get S3E1 Leftover'd

With a well-chosen location and some primitive governing body, the state could avoid being targeted by large nations, no?

Sorry, I'm new to the whole Waco scenario.

Just cuz 3 canucks in a row bump

Good luck getting away with this on US soil.

Put it like this: it'd be like doing what those sovereign citizens in Oregon did. The government would fight tooth and nail against it and it would ultimately end drone strikes and violence.

Mudslimes are doing it, they're just not stupid and aren't declaring it.

Checkem its the bank and routing number, for a Jew I know, we can finance the whole thing and start arounor 6gorrillian kekistanis were massacred in the lolocaust

Cringe.
>>>/reddit/

Damn, reroll

You have to go back

I want to see this happen just because of the hilarity when kekistan autists realize there us more to running a country then hating every other government in the world.

>inb4 kekistan is dominated by a joke military like fiji or mauritious because kekistanis refuse to serve in the military they somehow still see as an arm of israel

I suggest you take your roody poo candy ass to /r/Le_Donald where you belong.

Literally a town for sale with water and other resources available

wtsp.com/mb/news/weird/town-for-sale-256-acres-houses-water-rights-35m/433247150

Let's fucking raise it. The school would be a nice addition if you could bundle it with the rest of the city.

bumpppppp

people like this give Kekistan a bad rep

>no business plan
Buy your own land if you want to move Kekistan out of your mom's basement.

Faggot

Kekistan out your grandma's basement

Nambia

Kekistan is for nu-Sup Forums faggots. Our country will be called Sup Forumsand

can't even fake link a board right. you have to go back.

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

Was hoping to see some ideas about this actually. I'm not going to lead a charge.My major is urban planning/design not Economics.

You want to know about what the country should look like and I can write you an essay.

Fuck off with this bullshit Redditards

Seeing the HWNDU stream makes me think that it will be just a bunch of cringy beta LARPers in tents and an attention whore that everyone worships only because she has a vagina.

>this

Literal embodiment of Sup Forums

this place better be ancap or I'm not coming.

>Kekistan

Sargon get out REEEEEEEEEEEE

What kind of good/service would a bunch of beta basement dwellers produce to run the economy?

You'd need a billionaire to support the project.

And then I'd vote for northern Spain cause it's cheap, in Europe and very likely to be purchasable from the Spanish government.

>You want to know about what the country should look like and I can write you an essay.

I think some additional information would be insightful.

Depending on where you purchase land, you would need to capitalize on pre-existing capabilities of citizens and the economic potential of the land. It would need an initial investment enough to fund the kickstart of an economy. taxes would need to be high to keep the little money in there.

And if for nothing else, NEETs can be sold for their organs

You'll never get anywhere with Kekistan if you guys don't get out and march like the flag waving kekistani at the mayday March today.

Urban Planning is pretty broad. Some subtopics would be architecture, city design/layout, building policies (buildings that can/can't be placed nearby each other), zoning, and subsidization.

There is more I'm sure, but have your pick and I'll do my best to design a Kekistani framework.

A country Filled with neckbeards, Syrians, leafs, poos and cucks. No females anywhere.
>sounds like heaven

Traps = close enough

I have a plan

>Crowdfund money to buy lots of acres in south Chile (beautiful place, german colonies, lots of freedom)
>Use the land to produce wine and export it (2nd biggest chilean export) to fund our autistic country
>After we get some stability claim the land as a micronation

>>Crowdfund money to buy lots of acres in south Chile (beautiful place, german colonies, lots of freedom)
Full of mapuches chimping out.
>>Use the land to produce wine and export it (2nd biggest chilean export) to fund our autistic country
No, it's wood and cellulose.
>>After we get some stability claim the land as a micronation
Disgusting traitor, kys.

I'll bring the koolaid

how do we deal on the global plane though?
all of pol is scattered across most of the western world.

Maybe the oppressed group has been fleeing (((them))) for centuries immigranting?

I'll bring the Adderall

Ooga booga booga, go back to the Ghetto

Likely through a locality startup. In this purely hypothetical scenario, the initial time/money investment would have to be made by Kekis located in the same several hundred KM of each other. The "hype" (appeal) would then need to be increased to justify permanent residency in the newly found nation.

No way in hell that would happen, but likely the most viable.

>Full of mapuches chimping out.
Theres no need to go to Araucania , weon
>No, it's wood and cellulose.
Yeah, still you can profit from it anyway.

>Disgusting traitor, kys.
>chilean nationalists
lmao

Just because we dont do much now doesnt mean we cant. We just dont feel such a strong desire to contribute to a soceity that seems to resent us. Basement dweller? Im in a garage. And im not a beta. me and my friends used to fight for fun all the time, and i was doing HVAC when i was 17 crawling around in attics and shit. Im not a beta im not lazy and im not a basement dweller. Ive had my self esteem and sense of patriotism attacked relentlessly by for fucking years now and im getting tired of it. Im losing hope in america. Its nice that we got trump but its just made the left even more fucking stupid. Its driving me mad. How the fuck am i supposed to love this country and want to contribute to it when all it does is openly support and plot my extinction/ replacement. And then calls me lazy beta basement dweller when i sit on my ass refusing to do anything else for you. You sound like the lazy beta basement dwellers. Telling me to get off my ass. Get off your thrones.

yOU CAN BUY 50 PERCENT OF DETROIT WITH 10K !!!

yOU CAN BUY 50 PERCENT OF MEXICO WITH 10 BUCKS AND A SNICKERS BAR !!!

In some parts of the ocean there is an accumulation of plastic debris that is miles wide. We can fuse it together with flame throwers and make the floating island of Kekistan. We will have to raid other countries for dirt to garden with.

what sort of climate should our new civ be

Perfect. We can carve off chunks to make the great Kekistani Navy.

who will we elect at our supreme leader

i elect alex jones mostly because he would probably get a kick out of it

I'm totally against this. You have no right to do this and even if you did you wouldn't be able to finance an entire nation. Especially since you fucks are the most degenerate people on this board. Specifically you fags who spammed Pepe years ago for no reason other than because it was from Sup Forums.

>That pic
Bahaahhahaha these kekistan faggots are the definition of cringe.

Lets do it! Praise Kek

Implying that I as an individual can't finance it? Or nations can not be financed in general? It's certainly possible, just not with me as supreme emperor, hence our current election.

ITT: 15 year olds who think Sup Forums will pay for some piece of land

You should start the nation in BITNATION.CO

It's a website where you can create your own nation, add citizens, collect voluntary taxes, and get several state-like services to represent people that want to create their own nation.

A nearby neighborhood started a nation of a few families, that contributed part of their income to create some little but nice services to the community, and now it's there are dozens of families.

They pay for the maintenance of green areas and give the children of the families a monthly subvention for paying public transport.

If this proliferates, we can reduce the state bureaucracy and rely more on communities rather than state.

Go for it motherfuckers. I'd pay some sort of kekistani tax to influence public opinion. We should fund our own meme division.

Stalin rules.
He did nothing wrong.

We will have to domesticate some whales to pull the island where we want to go

>What's Sup Forums's opinion on collectively purchasing a plot of land to legally (re)declare the oppressed state of Kekistan?

it'll work about as well as that time some guys from somethingawful purchased tropical srubland and planned a utopia, only to give up on clearing brush and building shelter after two hours

Bump because kek wills it.

I'm selling land in Patagonia, near Coyhaique. I'm also selling, a lot more cheaply, but far from basic services, a lot of land in MaƱihuales. Enough to have a few autistic gringos playing colony.

Really, gringos playing colony in my country is how we've managed to grow so much, please come.

I like it. Removes the immediate need for land, while allowing for the proper meshing of a new government.

Nahhh once we finish researching Optics we get to the classical era, from which I have a killer end-game rush plan.

Would just be a bunch of dudes. Sounds shit

If enough white people came, then the local women would fight over you. Come to my country, women fight over white cock. You can easily lock a 7/10 just by being white and not fat. Being a foreigner just adds more to the mix.

bump