RACE REALISTS BTFO'd ONCE AND FOR ALL

Race Realism is easily crushed by bringing up one small island off the coast of North Carolina: Bermuda.

>In Bermuda, we found that black children have IQ scores at the norm for white children in the United States at age 2; at age 4 their average IQ score is 99, and by sixth grade they score 2 years above U.S. white children in vocabulary, reading, and math on the California Achievement Test, a culturally loaded instrument to be sure! These findings amazed Bermudian officials as much as us.

humanvarieties.org/2013/05/03/hvgiq-bermuda/

>wait so y-your telling me that we wasn't the master race

Yep. Differences in IQ can be explained by socio-economic factors and education. Who would've thought? All you had to do was treat blacks the same as whites and they would score exactly the same as them on IQ tests, if not better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8yHnAcZCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shit. This isn't good

Why are you posting some gayass cartoon

Thats a small genetic grouping, it means nothing at all.

wtf i love niggers now

Life must be tough living in an area thats essentially a Hurricanes punching bag

Think that has anything to do with it?

This. IQ is on a bell curve, they just happen to be at the upper end.

Why are you about to get nuked

That group of niggers could have been bred to be brain niggers, rather than the American brawn negroid.

So the Eternal Anglo sent all the smart niggers to live on Bermuda?

Umm the author themselves admits their findings are a load of crap.

In this post I discuss some overlooked data which suggest that Bermudian blacks have an IQ that is very close to 100, and that there is no IQ gap between black and white Bermudians. There is also some overlooked test data which suggest otherwise, and we are left with some uncertainty over the meaning of the conflicting research.

>99
>Smart

Notice this jew study doesnt mention the crime niggers cause in Bermuda.

Brit'd.com

Why did you post a gayass cartoon?

Then send all the niggers to Bermuda.

Why did you post a gayass cartoon?

"In Bermuda, we found that black children have IQ scores at the norm for white children in the United States at age 2; at age 4 their average IQ score is 99, and by sixth grade they score 2 years above U.S. white children in vocabulary, reading, and math on the >California Achievement Test, a culturally loaded instrument to be sure! These findings amazed Bermudian officials as much as us." (Scarr, 1998)
>"Unfortunately, Scarr provided no citations in her article..."

>"It is perhaps noteworthy, though, that the subtest scores still show a pattern familiar in cross-cultural testing: Bermudian blacks scored highest on verbal, lower on numeracy, and lowest on abstract thinking. The only statistically significant difference between blacks and whites in the Bermuda sample was that whites scored higher on problem solving (likely the most g loaded subtest)."

This doesn't prove race realism wrong you dolt, it proves that the bermuda triangle really does have super natural power.

Its time to end racism and modern day imperialism.
Israel is a racist apartheid state with giant border walls outside its territory wrapping around jewish only racial settlements in the west bank.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This needs to end

Don't let shills slide this modern day real time issue

always look deeper I guess, ty senpai

woah one step at a time goy. Lets end racism in america first.

where did you find this pic? are you a tumblrfag you gaylord?

No, theyre dumb. Sorry

how the fuck has no one mentioned that bermuda is so close to me. You would think everyone in NC would go there

until the woman of color is emancipated from oppression, feminism is cucked.

The welfare of minorities in the US are the best on the planet. Its a non issue, no need to worry about the most privileged ones on the planet.

We must open boarders for Israel first
youtube.com/watch?v=Xi8yHnAcZCw

This is a gay ass cartoon you posted.

from your same paper:

>The IQ of the children was 82.8, and the IQ of the mothers was 85. Data are not reported by race, but the authors state that “White mothers scored higher on the PPVT” (p. 138), and mother’s IQ was highly correlated with mother’s ethnicity (.33). For comparison, the correlation between race and Wordsum IQ is .22 in the General Social Survey. The authors find that the mother’s race is highly correlated with child IQ, while day care variables are not:

>"Age of entry into group care and number of hours spent in group care in the first three to four years of life had no significant effect of [sic] PPVT scores, nor did differences in the qualities of the day care environments (p. 140)"

Africa didn't even invent the wheel. When europeans arrived here there was no technology whatsoever.

But its whitey's fault right.

>Unfortunately, Scarr provided no citations in her article

S A G E

Only richfags go to bermuda

I GUARANTEE that there is a Jewish atlantis in the Bermuda triangle. I would bet my bottom fucking dollar on this. They experiment on the populations around there. Think about it
>niggers with similar IQ's to whites
>cuba
>haitian revolution in 1790's
>airplanes crashing and boats sinking so it can't be discovered
I would bet my last goddamn dollar that the jews are behind all of it and their global command center is an atlantean city at the bottom of the bermuda triangle

>In Bermuda, we found that black children have IQ scores at the norm for white children in the United States at age 2; at age

BS, you can't measure iq accurately that young, they use multipliers and what not. Measure adult IQ or gtfo.

>cuba
what did he mean by this?

I had a friend from Trinidad. He is sad when he recounts his youth as a young Texan. Always told us "American Black guys don't really even consider us 'real' black people, simply because we can clearly articulate the words we want to say"

cuban missile crisis. it was a jewish attempt to kickstart wwiii. plus the bay of pigs incident. cuba was notified by the jews

The Bermuda triangle is indeed a strange phenomenon.

This is obvious though. Americans blacks are the worst on the planet, comparable to somalis

What the fuck? This is more like a blog post or an anecdote rather than any serious study.

This user already points out that they fucking know they have nothing but conjecture.

Also what kind of a retard confuses causation and correlation, and then attempts to imply that there's enough information to apply to a maxim, as if to reinforce you know... an ideology that is in need of something?

In the 2010 census, Bermuda had a population of 64,237 and the test group in this census was 2696 which is way too fucking small - and the method of test group selection isn't explained - so I'm just going to go ahead and say that these results are not really results. Several paragraphs in this "blog post" of an article are dedicated to explaining how ideologically loaded people can't handle the truth so the researcher in question had to make the subject matter and results more "palatable".

Fucking atrocious.

>Concluding Remarks

>My own IQ average for Bermuda is actually a little lower than Richard Lynn’s. The weighted average would obviously be higher if Sandra Scarr would’ve published her data from the islandwide screening of Bermudian children. I have requested unpublished numbers from Scarr (who has so far ignored my emails), but I’m not going to freely extrapolate study details from the vague claims in her 1987 article (which doesn’t even clearly indicate she is referring to the data from the screening project). But even assuming that Scarr’s 99 IQ claim was for the islandwide screening sample (N=1020), the deviation IQs from this project reported by Scarr, et al (1994 ) do not suggest a Flynn correction was made for the outdated Stanford-Binet norms. This correction would actually give us an IQ of 95 for the screening project, and the weighted average IQ for Bermuda would still only be 92. Given the approximate demographics of the island, this would be consistent with a white IQ of 100 and a black IQ of 88.

>The ALL adult literacy scores are a significant obstacle to this interpretation. This test is seemingly more like an IQ test than an achievement test, and the study is so much larger and better conducted than all the other intelligence studies that it feels like it should be weighted accordingly. On the other hand, we might somewhat reconcile the conflicting data points if we assume the ALL is an achievement test. Large IQ-achievement test discrepancies were also found for Cuba and the Dominican Republic (Which is not to imply that these discrepancies aren’t a huge problem as well). This would also be consistent with Sandra Scarr’s (unverifiable) claim that Bermudian sixth graders were outscoring US norms on the California Achievement Test during the 1980s.

OP did you even read this

IQ has nothing to do with education you nigger. It's genetic.

The best is (from that link and actual sources):

>Given the approximate demographics of the island, this would be consistent with a white IQ of 100 and a black IQ of 88.

Which shows a 12 point difference

>White Children in California

Those are White Hispanics
Aka Spics

bermuda has a forever small population. In order to keep things orderly they have to keep low iq problems off the island

You do realise none of you can take this seriously? It's not sourced and Bermuda's population is around 64 thousand, 38-39% of that is white.

I'd imagine their IQ would be a fuck ton lower if they didn't have all those whites there.

The site posted actually gives sourced numbers

Blacks = 88
Euros = 100

OP is using a cherry picked quote

DO YOU SEE?

Shut this down.

btw has wikipedia always had these little colourful sidebars?

>Further, even though the precise gaps were not reported, race was the strongest predictor of IQ scores in McCartney et al, 1982 (p. 138 ). Which brings us back to the question of why five out of six samples showed the IQ scores that one would more reasonably expect for an island that is two-thirds black and one-third white. Given this and the large B-W social disparities in Bermuda, I’m inclined to accept these results over the ALL, but I confess to a significant amount of uncertainty over all these conflicting test scores.

In the very article you linked

god damn you are one flamboyant gay ass cartoon posting semen-slurping cock-caressing assless-chaps rimjobbing gaylord

>Yep. Differences in IQ can be explained by socio-economic factors and education.

>The lack of race differences in the ALL are yet another problem. The ALL showed no Bermudian race differences in functional literacy, even among 60 year olds. However, there are large sociological gaps between blacks and whites in Bermuda, much as there is in the United States (I don’t intend to summarize non-cognitive gaps in my HVGIQ series, but a detailed review of black-white differences in Bermuda can be found in (Mincy et al, 2009 ). A more recent and concise summary can be read here: an article from a major Bermuda newspaper). There are large B-W differences in earnings, crime, employment, and educational attainment in Bermuda. It seems implausible that all the same racial gaps would show up in Bermuda and the US, and yet have almost completely opposite causes. (Of course, someone might similarly argue that this makes discrimination-type explanations more plausible for both places!)

Nigga did you even read your own article?

That doesn't refute race realism you retarded faggot. Th refute race realism, you would have to demonstrate that there is absolutely ZERO genetic causes of intelligence difference between races. It could be that Bermuda either has an exceptionally good environment, or that only smart black people settled there for some reason.

It would be surprising given the amount of small populated sialnds that there wouldnt be a statistically significant divination simply due to low number of people surveyed somewhere

>ZERO genetic causes of intelligence difference between races
is that really it? if there is .5 IQ point difference once accounted for all the variables except genetics, would race realists be happy with that?

The upper end, which happened to be right around the white average.

I also find it funny that they were "amazed" by this, since surely they aren't racists who believe in IQ difference.

No Congo blacks are the worst.

You just committed Lewontin's fallacy, leaf. What amount of genetic IQ difference do you consider to be """""significant"""""?