>Lose all telemetry data and original footage of the moon missions
>geegolly.jpg
>still believe us that we went to the moon

LOL no.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Orbiter_Image_Recovery_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon#Reflectors_placed_by_the_Soviet_Union
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/
youtu.be/EliLP5uEYAU
youtu.be/e-kUH942awQ
apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums
youtube.com/watch?v=TfiLBcX53GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Joe Rogan pls go

If you have a powerful enough telescope, you can actually see the shit left over from the moon missions.

Op has nothing. 0

sage

there are plenty of conspiracy theories that are actually reality but the moon landing hoax is not one of them for a lot of reasons.

you can literally see shit from the landing on the surface from your backyard with a $2-3k telescope.

Not true. But thanks for playing.

you mean all the originally recorded reel-to-reel tape stuff that nobody has a machine to play anymore and haven't since the 70s? Yeah tons and tons of that stuff was treated like garbage in the late 70s/80s. Good thing there are lots of transfers.

>LOL no.

faggot, let me guess- you believe "hands up don't shoot" but not a historical fact like the moon missions?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Orbiter_Image_Recovery_Project
They didn't lose it, they lost the ability to read it because the equipment that produced and worked with it was pretty much all shitcanned by the time anyone took interest in digitizing it.
The moon isn't really that far away, a good amateur land telescope can resolve features that small very easily.

Actually, disregard that, they /are/ still too small. But space-based telescopes and orbiters can resolve them fine.

Joe Rogan is a shill now. This has been true for the past 5 years or so

NASA has nothing

Oy VEY! dint you know goyim you can see it from your porch! Believe me now!

I mean the 13,000 reels of tape and data that NASA wants you to believe (((just dissapeared))) dontchya know silly goyim? these tapes have legs! wouldnt you believe? thye just walked away all 13,000 all at once! NASA would never consider these tapes significant or the data useful!

not lost.

classified.

Armstrong saw UFOs.

OYVEY I dont know the difference between images (still pphotgraphs) and video! I dont know what telemtary data is! Look at these grainy pictures isntead tho goyim!

While youre at it why dont you look at the proof from our telescopes that only we have access to! Why would we lie?

OY vey dontchyou goyim know? There was Aliens and moon bases because this already known liar said so! We wuz aliens and shieet!

>you mean all the originally recorded reel-to-reel tape stuff that nobody has a machine to play anymore and haven't since the 70s?

Nigger, I still have files that came from a cassette drive attached to a Commodore 64, got moved to a 5 1/4" drive, then to a 3.5" floppy, then to a Zip drive, then through 6 different HDDs, to now reside on a SSD; yet, fucking NASA couldn't afford or figure out how to archive the original data from the biggest technological achievement of the human race?

I need the phone number of your dealer.

Go choke on a moonrock.

Also not having the proper equipment to read data doesnt sound very scientific or responsible. during the 70s 80s and 90s information was constantly being scanned and transferred into better formats but NASA forgot to and forgot about all the data that would only help them in future space missions?

don't be autistic, we left a laser reflector dish on the moon so that you can fire a laser from earth and have it reflect back to measure the distance between the moon at all the points of its cycle.

You can get a laser telescope for about 1000$ and hit the exact coordinates if you look up the math on wikipedia.

>I mean the 13,000 reels of tape and data that NASA wants you to believe (((just dissapeared))) dontchya know silly goyim? these tapes have legs! wouldnt you believe? thye just walked away all 13,000 all at once! NASA would never consider these tapes significant or the data useful!

No idiot but once transfers had been made then the original unusable format stuff would be considered garbage, what don't you understand?

I would but theyre not really moon rocks. Theyre petrified wood pieces literally.

how the fuck were the Ameriblobs able to go on the moon 50 years ago when now they are stuggling to even put a satellite into orbite

Joe Rogan,

Okay, let's be honest.

Fuck an animal,

With my bare hands.

_you can't handle the truth--

nice try chaim. no one believes that shit anymore

the bluepill is strong in them

>The moon isn't really that far away
all the planets in the solar system can fit between the earth and the moon

thats how far away it is

>Things only exist places because they were put there by the hands of a man

pretty childish reasoning tbf

>how the fuck were the Ameriblobs able to go on the moon 50 years ago when now they are stuggling to even put a satellite into orbite

Because TANG!

Yes, Europoors, the two greatest things to come from the space race were ball point pens that can write UPSIDE DOWN, and powdered orange juice.

Fite me.

>m-muh kikes
It's like you don't even try. Come back when you can discuss something rationally instead of plugging your ears and screaming like a child.
You do realize that these tapes are not the same as your shitty C64 cassettes, right? You don't just go out and casually recreate a multi-million dollar setup laced with proprietary technology and trade secrets lost to the ages, they had to source the original drives from fuck knows where to actually read them, and they weren't just run-of-the-mill equipment.
Now you're just grasping at straws. What exactly would footage for television audiences have helped them for in "future space missions"? The good stuff was already transferred to analog formats for broadcasting in an age where analog didn't seem to be going anywhere, while the equipment was lost to the ages as practically everything else from that era was. You'd be hard-pressed to find any institution other than a museum holding on to a complete turnkey A/V or computer setup that's nearly old enough to retire in its own right.
Did they fuck up your beheading and accidentally lobotomize you instead?

that was deep for a Mexican, so yeah, it was pretty stupid and irrelevant

Yes and the russians put a laser on the moon without ever sending a man there. Gee golly!

No you;re the idiot. They literally never found the original tapes and data

since you like (((wikipedia))) so much

zen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes
>Although the researchers never found the telemetry tapes they were looking for,

We didnt

satellites are a hoax... how else could you explain why our drone program misses 90% of its targets ?

>stuggling to even put a satellite into orbite

Stop sniffing glue, Chocolate Germany. US space launch is extremely routine and getting cheaper thanks to SpaceX. We have operationalized what was very hard 50 years ago.

If the moon landing was clumsily faked why didn't the Soviets ever call that shit out emberrasing the capitalist pigs forever?

>You do realize that these tapes are not the same as your shitty C64 cassettes, right? You don't just go out and casually recreate a multi-million dollar setup laced with proprietary technology and trade secrets lost to the ages, they had to source the original drives from fuck knows where to actually read them, and they weren't just run-of-the-mill equipment.

Of course not. They were so super extra special that everyone accidentally forgot that the information recorded on them might be useful again someday.

Nothing unusual here. It's not like we can still watch every episode of B&W TV shows from the 50s or anything. All of that was lost forevar.

>Nigger, I still have files that came from a cassette drive attached to a Commodore 64, got moved to a 5 1/4" drive, then to a 3.5" floppy, then to a Zip drive, then through 6 different HDDs, to now reside on a SSD; yet, fucking NASA couldn't afford or figure out how to archive the original data from the biggest technological achievement of the human race?

oh, I see. so I'm arguing with some uber-haxor autistic weeb? later, don't get too big

>I can see stuff left on the moon

Pics/videos or stfu moonshill

The sun and moon are much closer than that, but yes you are right about the official distance of the moon between earth that we are told.

WE wUZ TAnG

Kikes are used as a spook in my posts to underline your ignorance and false beliefs. Not that hard to read into that

>Now you're just grasping at straws.
No youre stuffing your self with straws. NASA does not have the offociail data and original video to prove their missions but you keep on defending them and making excuses.Your whole argument fallas apart at "the good stuff was already transferred" because it wasnt transferred ti was lost by the brightest minds in america somehow? Lol keep believing the bullshit they feed you

Because it was done soooo well by Cia recruit Stanley Kubrick that you couldn't even tell it was fake.

We literally have hundreds of satellites in space. Private companies in competition to achieve cheaper ways to put stuff into space have had failures.

SHUT the hell up you fing lunatics

Retard

>so I'm arguing with some uber-haxor autistic weeb?

Absolutely. I'm so super elite that my files from 1986 still exist along side videos of 1950s TV shows.

Yet, everything from 1965-1973 was so super incredibly advanced that it can nevar be seen again. Because reasons.

It's a black hole of technology.

RuSSsiiaaa give me a ride into spaceee!! we supposdeldy went to the moon 6 times but cant send an astronaught up into low earth orbit. LOL

Because they faked space missions too from everything. Also the cold war was never really a cold war.

Nobody mentioned kubrick here but you. were talking about actual data not the dubious connections of a director.

sum all the diameters of the planets in our solar system (not counting pluto) you get 380,016 kilometers

distance between earth and moon at apogee is 406,000 km

check and mate!

>american education

FUCK OFF EDDIE BRAVO

OY VEY! pictures prove anything! take a look at these holocaust photos goyim!

>They were so super extra special that everyone accidentally forgot that the information recorded on them might be useful again someday.
What do you think is in these tapes that is so useful today? It's pretty easy for that kind of equipment to be lost to regular asset purges and spring cleaning, some shithead running through a warehouse inventory isn't going to see "Ampex FR 900" and instantly think "the only things that can read the moon landing tapes", and either send off those bulk-ass pieces of shit to the auction or the landfill if nobody wants them at auction. Lots of big iron is lost that way every year.
>Kikes are used as a spook in my posts to underline your ignorance and false beliefs. Not that hard to read into that
No, it's a retarded attempt to make your dumbshit opinion look more important than it really is by associating it with a bogeyman and painting it as a malicious conspiracy, because you have nothing otherwise as a retard who just regurgitates whatever the opposite of the "established" line is and believes that by merit of being different it is the truth.
>Your whole argument fallas apart at "the good stuff was already transferred" because it wasnt transferred ti was lost by the brightest minds in america somehow? Lol keep believing the bullshit they feed you
It was recorded by thousands of viewers around the country on shittier formats, the only things these lost tapes really offer are higher definition recordings. And why do you think the same people who orchestrated the landing were the same drones managing the storage warehouses? You know fucking nothing about what you're talking about and are just pulling things out of your ass to desperately prop up a bullshit narrative.

And please, for the love of fuck use a spell checker, this may be Sup Forums but it doesn't mean you can't fucking learn to type.

do you believe just apollo 11's landing was faked, or the landings after that as well?

What about other space missions in general?

That's astronomically nothing.

>RuSSsiiaaa give me a ride into spaceee!! we supposdeldy went to the moon 6 times but cant send an astronaught up into low earth orbit. LOL

Turnover in systems because the Shuttle Mafia fucked us in the 90s. SpaceX and Boeing will both have crew capsules flying within 24 months. The vast majority of launches are robotic anyway.

> It's another flat earther thread.
We aren't falling for that one.

Orbiters can see stuff. But not telescopes on earth. Atmosphere will blur it up.

this

>What do you think is in these tapes that is so useful today?

Ask NASA. They're the ones claiming that unique information was lost and unrecoverable, not me.

it was actually walt Disney, fuck, it was probably both

How did they have cameras with more powerful low-light sensors than todays? Who was the lighting man for the pictures on the moon? Does anyone have a picture of the special flag that Buzz Aldrin left?

>What do you think is in these tapes that is so useful today? It's pretty easy for that kind of equipment to be lost to regular asset
You have enetered the real of speculation and forced assumptions user.. ladeedah! NASA has no use for telemtry data or the original footage in its best quality the recording of a screen off a tv station is good enough!

>No, it's a retarded attempt to make your dumbshit opinion look more important than it really is by assoc

No how are you going to tell me what it is? I do have more btw but im purposely holding back on my power levels.

>the only things these lost tapes really offer are higher definition recordings.
again your argument falls apart where it meets your ignorance. The videos were already downgraded being sent forst to nasa then to the tv stations then the the viewer losing a significant amount of quality. To begin with the quality of camera being used for filming was already crap for the the time period they werei n 60s and 70s not to mention the lack of usage of colored technology.

>And why do you think the same people who orchestrated the landing were the same drones managing the storage warehouses?
because the same people had to decided to put them in the warehouse instead of putting it in the smithsonian or storing it on site.

you know nothing about what youre talking about btw.

They literally installed retroreflectors on the moon for Earthlings to make accurate measurements.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

Your functioning GPS

Thats the best you guys have?

I have an admission to make..

I have only been using 10% of my power level. You guys arent a match for me. I don't even think yu guys deserve to know the truth desu. You are the very cancer that allows this.

You're right, I thought I read that some larger amateur telescopes can see the sites but when I did a quick search it turned out I was retarded and going off fuzzy memories.
It's definitely unique information, since most other copies of it are in shitty formats at terrible resolutions, but it was only sentimentally important over anything else. It's not something that could have really justified sectioning off the equipment and hanging onto it indefinitely when it was presumably dumped in the '70s or '80s, when SD analog television was the best you'd ever see them broadcasted in at the time and for a long while afterwards.

>They literally installed retroreflectors on the moon for Earthlings to make accurate measurements.

Too bad that all 1960s technology disappeared forever.
You'll just have to take our word for it, goyim.

>NASA has no use for telemtry data or the original footage in its best quality the recording of a screen off a tv station is good enough!
No, they don't, really. Anything useful was already written down or documented, all that "telemetry" (why do you keep emphasizing that buzzword) data is just proof-of-concept and a high quality recording of something historically significant but otherwise not really all that important.
>No how are you going to tell me what it is? I do have more btw but im purposely holding back on my power levels.
Just keep telling yourself that.
> The videos were already downgraded being sent forst to nasa then to the tv stations then the the viewer losing a significant amount of quality. To begin with the quality of camera being used for filming was already crap for the the time period they werei n 60s and 70s not to mention the lack of usage of colored technology.
Yes, thank you for re-iterating what I've already been saying. We already have the actual content to hell and back, it's just in shittier quality. I don't understand why this is so interesting to you.
>because the same people had to decided to put them in the warehouse instead of putting it in the smithsonian or storing it on site.
Do you think NASA was like five guys in a shed back then? The scientists and engineers didn't give a shit about the equipment, they're just tools that are brought in when they're needed and stored when they're not. Even if some of those people did have a say in their fate, nobody in the early '70s was really contemplating what resolutions televisions would be displaying in the 2000s with any degree of seriousness. The moment was over, it was immortalized in shitty standard def, that's all there is to it.
And who the fuck would go to the Smithsonian to see a bunch of shitty old Ampex tape drives? This is that straw grasping I'm talking about.

Literally russia did the same without ever going with a manned mission to the moon

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_retroreflectors_on_the_Moon#Reflectors_placed_by_the_Soviet_Union

All 6 misisons were faked. These were the most absurd missions to claim to be true the manned moon missions. Most of the other stufff dealing with space is crap and bs.

spacex is a meme

Nobody cares about directors opinions. They dont matter

flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/
There were 8000 pictures from the Apollo project uploaded to Flickr.

>Literally russia did the same without ever going with a manned mission to the moon
What does that prove? It's not hard to land things there remotely.

No the diameter of the planets themselves

No the significance of telemetary data is lost with you and you fell for the meme of things are buzzwords when you dont like them. The telemtry data can significantly help prove the manned missions but its lost all of the sudden.

>Just keep telling yourself th
Its literally true keep telling yourself you can read minds

> We already have the actual content to hell and back, it's just in shittier quality
No we dont have all of it back and it isnt original. Imagine if someone tried offering a 4th generation recording of a UFO as proof, no serious scientist or NAsa employee would take it as proof. You need originals for proof in high quality not fuzzy videos of videos.
>o you think NASA was like five guys in a shed back then?
the rest of this is just you assuming. any detective would see this as a clear destruction of evidence.

>It's definitely unique information, since most other copies of it are in shitty formats

Yep. the 1960s were a mysterious time.
Leave it to Beaver has been remastered multiple times and is worth saving, but fuck walking on the moon. Any pleb can do that.

No need to save the data, why would anyone want to go back again, ever?

>Move along people. Nothing to see here.

8000 pictures is not a lot.. i go through a couple hundred of pictures 1 day out around the city photophraphing architecture. Between 6 moon missions its not that significant. The majority of these pictures didnt come out until the 90s and 2000s btw when the technology to fake them is more developed. Pictures dont mean proof and these arent even videos

someone was implying the moon mission was real because theres a laser on the moon

>All the 6 missions were faked
>Does not provide any conclusive proof
>What is Apollo 8
>What is Soviet lunar program
>200 Kg of lunar rocks brought back
>Surveyor 3 was "rescued" by Apollo 12
>I'm a blithering idiot and I think I can simulate vacuum in a large space
youtu.be/EliLP5uEYAU
>The soviet faked it too, despite using the same exact equipment even today.

we only went to the moon under nixon...

we didnt go to the moon.

younger generations will look back and laugh that people believed the moon landings oh and for posterity

we didnt go to mars either

youtu.be/e-kUH942awQ

>Does not provide any conclusive proof

All his proof was recorded on 1960s technology, and thus lost forever.

NASA's Apollo Lunar Surface Journal Archive is something like 50,000 photos. Also includes training and assembly photos, technical manuals, letters, data records, etc.

Here's a fun game, go to
apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html
click on search and input the last three or four digits of your reply and post the results

Ex. 9360 gets you an image of the service module docking during the Apollo 14 mission

Also available is a published archive of unprocessed photos
flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums

i dont want to show you guys my full power level. You dont deserve it.

ill quickly swat these points down though.

>apollo 8
there were only 6 successful moon landing missions. there were other misisons that didnt land. and yes i think those were faked too.
>>What is Soviet lunar program
Because the soviets were honest people? Soviets were literally caught faking space misisons btw this is mainstream knowledge

>200kg of lunar rock
You mean rocks that had earth bacteria on them that NASA was in control of most of them and that were found out to be petrified wood for some of them given out.
>Surveyor 3 was "rescued" by Apollo 12
space drama that you will believe, its all the same missions and al lthe same crap
>I'm a blithering idiot and I think I can simulate vacuum in a large space
you wouldnt need to, the effects could be simulated on earth

Oh, and be aware before you get too hyped - like 75% of the pics are random closeups of rocks and dust

You don't even know what the fuck "telemetry" is and even if someone came up and showed it to you you'd just say (((they))) faked it to con you into believing their lies. There's nothing to prove, there's tons of recorded video, still images, rock samples, information recorded from the missions. They don't give a shit about cooking up every last bit of data so some retard who's never so much as read an ArXiv preprint can have confidence in something they did and got over with decades ago.
>Imagine if someone tried offering a 4th generation recording of a UFO as proof, no serious scientist or NAsa employee would take it as proof.
Scientists and "serious NAsa employees" work with blurry shit photos all the time, that's practically 95% of astronomical observation. They aren't going to ask "how many times was this copied?" but rather "why is this object real?" Having the original recordings doesn't lend any credence to the original mission's existence, hell you could just as easily say they had those cameras planetside, it doesn't prove shit.
>any detective would see this as a clear destruction of evidence.
Go over to the biggest bank in whatever shithole you live in and ask them what happened to their S/360s, their VAXen, any big iron you can think of. Nobody held on to that old bulky shit, not even NASA.
>popular television shows with a long shelf life and thousands of copies on plentiful, standard formats distributed to everyone and their mother are literally exactly the same thing as some one-off recordings of a large government project on non-standard equipment
You're fucking retarded, dude.
Nobody wanted to watch the fucking boring ass moon landing tapes over and over and over again like Leave it to Beaver or whatever other shit TV show
They implied it's real because there's literally a fucking mirror on the site you can verify exists, it doesn't matter if some other shitheads also landed one somewhere else remotely.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE-tpiAiiHo

I don't know why people even bother with these idiots. It's like being a flat or hollow earther, or worse, a communist.

>Nobody wanted to watch the fucking boring ass moon landing tapes over and over and over again

Really? Your best argument is that no one wanted to watch the moon landing again?

How high are you right now, on a one to "dude, the trees are talking to me" scale?

Yet none of he orgianal footage of the missions or any of the telemtary data.. the things that would actually prove it you know

Meanwhile you want to show me pictures of manuals and letters as proof. and thing some absurd number of pictures is proof. as if they the majority of the pictures of the manned missions werent released in tthe 90s when they had 30+ years tofake and as if there wouldnt be pictures of these things anyways during the faking process. OY VEY I have a gorillion pictures of the holocaust goyim! See these dead bodies they were gassed!

okay eddie bravo thnx will u teach me to jiujitsu

>Meanwhile you want to show me pictures of manuals and letters as proof. and thing some absurd number of pictures is proof.
literally just tour NASA facilities.

>Petrified wood
You just red the first part, the ambassador who was given the sample was scammed by people in the American administration. Kilograms of samples were given to foreign universities and periodically reviewed as lunar rocks contain unique minerals.
>Surveyor 3
Faked, but you do not provide the proof
>Rover
Yeah, I guess they used ropes and strings for changing dust's trajectory

Have an other pic of Cosmonaut museum in Moscow

>periodically reviewed as lunar rocks contain unique minerals.
how are they unique if you can find them in antarctica

Honestly I don't really give a shit whether you think we went to the Moon or not - I mainly just wanted an excuse to post a link to the ALSJ archive so people could look at cool Apollo photos.

Incidentally, you rolled a slightly overexposed picture of a hill from Apollo 17 during one of the rover excursions.

>Really? Your best argument is that no one wanted to watch the moon landing again?
Yeah, I really doubt you could find someone who wanted to spend hours watching a bunch of tools hopping around on the monotonous Lunar surface conducting mundane science experiments and babbling jargon at each other. Those that wanted to re-watch the moment recorded the broadcasts for themselves already, which is what we have today.

You, like the other faggot, are grasping at straws and have absolutely no fucking understanding of what you're talking about. Your own argument leans on a hilariously pathetic false equivalence in itself.

>You don't even know what the fuck "telemetry" i
i obviously do. and no the data is hard to fake bcause like the stars everything has to be exact and could be combed over. more than that though i think they just didnt care or think they would need to publish it so they didnt. the telemtary data never existed.

>Scientists and "serious NAsa employees" work with blurry shit photos all the time
yes but if someone came in with proof of a UFO they wouldnt take it seriously unless it meet such high standards. It applies vice versa for video of the moon landings being used as proof. bringing up 95% of astronimical observation means nothing and just undermines the belief of NASAs supposed sound science. Like grading distance of stars by color lol or if theres an earth like planet by a wobble

>Go over to the biggest bank in whatever shithole you live in and ask them what happened to their S/360s, their VAXe
they converted all the data into superior forms.. something nasa didnt do.. it literally lost the data...

>They implied it's real because there's literally a fucking mirror on the site you can verify exists
nobody denied it exists but a laser o nthe moon does not proof manned missions seeing how russia did the same without manned missions.

So you're telling me that collectors are paying a fortune for fossil wood.
Jesus Christ you're really dumb. They have it checked 20 times before buying.

>MFW morons don't realize that the reason the U.S. space program was overt, and not covert like the Soviet program, was exactly because the U.S. knew every swinging dick from allied and enemy governments alike would track our shit and KNOW that we accomplished everything we said we did
>MFW morons think the Soviets wouldn't have called us out for faking a moon landing...or the French

"Fake" moon landing is right up there with the dumbest fucking memes created over the past 20 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=TfiLBcX53GM

i have. did you know that they literally scaled up a lunar lander replica model to make it seem bigger. the original model is laughably small and chintsy lol gee i wonder why they would do that

you ignore the part are ignorant to the part where the same rocks can be found on earth that are on the moon

the rest of what you say is just exhausting non points

the dust trajectory could be faked too. i saw that vidoe years ago. i havent seen anything new in this thread so far.

pictures
mean
nothing

you guys ruin actual conspiracies with your retarded bullshit

>Like grading distance of stars by color
>he doesn't know how the modeling of stars works

>if theres an earth like planet by a wobble
>he doesn't know how exoplanet detection works

mate honestly, just prove to us where the Saturn Vs actually went if they never went to the moon.

the KGB created the moon landing hoax meme, and the "star wars" meme

>the original model is laughably small and chintsy lol gee i wonder why they would do that
yeah, because of weight and volume constraints? we aren't running a fucking space hotel.

We're all living in america, coca-cola, sometimes war

More hills

A lot more easier to just drop shit on the moon than to land a person and bring him back to earth. Hell, if they wanted to, they could just throw that stuff at the moon from Earth's orbit and save themselves the trip.

>es but if someone came in with proof of a UFO they wouldnt take it seriously unless it meet such high standards.
Not really. All that matters is that important features and events are resolvable, you don't need incredibly high definition recordings in perfect condition to verify something as accurate. It's pointless to argue about it anyway, because it's just a bunch of bullshit goalpost moving.
>It applies vice versa for video of the moon landings being used as proof. bringing up 95% of astronimical observation means nothing and just undermines the belief of NASAs supposed sound science. Like grading distance of stars by color lol or if theres an earth like planet by a wobble
It only undermines it to retards like you who don't actually know dick about the process but want everyone to think you do, your parents should have been sterilized.
>they converted all the data into superior forms.. something nasa didnt do.. it literally lost the data...
Yes, people are retarded and/or short-sighted, more news at 11. Information loss happens this way all the time, and people weren't thinking of what shit-chucking apes would be saying in 2017 when they couldn't watch the original footage in 4K, they were thinking of the big-ass pieces of shit wasting warehouse space that needed to be liquidated.
>nobody denied it exists but a laser o nthe moon does not proof manned missions seeing how russia did the same without manned missions.
It lends a lot of credibility to the existence of the programs if it's exactly where it was stated it would be, meaning that it's in a location that can also be verified independently. If NASA was interested in covering things up, they wouldn't tell such things to God and everyone so some rival country with their own space program could simply launch an orbiter and expose their bullshit.

okay cletus. rednecks will always believe what the govt tells them to if its from the milt industrial complex.

>U.S. space program was overt, and not covert like the Soviet program,
thats why the soviets broadcasted alll of their missions from sputnik onward? lol not that covert.. in your mind maybe it is but in reality it wasnt any less covert or overt thant the usa space program

>MFW morons think the Soviets wouldn't have called us out for faking a moon landing...or the French
soviets are known to fake success of space programs this is ak nown fact and the most other countries were had little reason to doubt the usa or the ability to disprove at the time