Diversity and Immigration

So I just finished watching an interview Jared Taylor did with some kike named Amna Nawaz, pretty sure its Jewish but she says shes Pakistani and Muslim. Anyways Jared brings up a couple points that I hadn't known about before. The first being that the institutions of Churches across the United States are mostly self segregated, saying that with out government interference forcing diversity that tribalism will kick in. He is right about the Churches

>The Multiracial Congregations Project, led by Michael Emerson, a Rice University sociologist, defines a multiracial congregation as one where no one racial group is more than 80% of the congregation. Using that standard, Emerson has found that only 8% of all Christian congregations in the U.S. are racially mixed to a significant degree: 2-3% of mainline Protestant congregations, 8% of other Protestant congregations, and 20% of Catholic parishes.
archive.is/10jdu

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK19909/
youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
archive.is/NlVOe
archive.is/AxgBy
amazon.com/White-Identity-Racial-Consciousness-Century/dp/0965638391
twitter.com/ninabyzantina/status/801879369526427648?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
twitter.com/i/web/status/858638803031932928
amren.com/news/2015/02/what-i-like-about-blacks/
youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8
amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0983891036
humanbiologicaldiversity.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Another point that the kike brought up was that hispanic immigrants were more likely to attain education than native born whites. The source below doesn't compare attainability among the two groups but it does show how hard it is for Hispanics to get (or even be) educated

>Despite high educational expectations, Hispanics are among the least educated group in the United States: 11 percent of those over age 25 have earned a bachelor's degree or higher compared with 17 percent of blacks, 30 percent of whites, and 49 percent of Asian Americans in the same age group (U.S. Census Bureau, 2003).1 Even more troubling, more than one-fourth of Hispanic adults have less than a ninth-grade education (U.S. Census Bureau, 2002b). These numbers represent all Hispanic groups and include recent immigrants. When examined by country of origin, educational attainment for Hispanics varies. As shown in Figure 6-1, Mexican Americans, who are the largest and fastest growing Hispanic subgroup in the United States, have the lowest rates of educational attainment compared with other groups. Cuban Americans report the highest levels of high school completion, and “other Hispanics” report the highest levels of bachelor's degree attainment. Most data sets do not distinguish among Hispanic subgroups, disregarding important cultural and economic differences among them.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK19909/
Does any user have other examples or add-ons contrary/on par with this info? Anything regarding immigrants and diversity really

>The Interview
youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

>make thread that isn't complete shit
>gets sent to page 5

Just fuck my shit up senpai

Yeah Jared killed it in that debate. I wish he got more press than (((Richard Spencer))) because he can actually debate points and articulate the ideology

bump to fight against nupol shit threads

I agree Spencer likes to make everything a show and most of his arguments are based off of emotion. I saw the auburn event live and he was asked about why diversity was bad and he gave a half ass answer of "ohh you destroy all the colors of le rainbow" when in reality he should have gave the simplest example of how it destroys social cohesion, or even just have told the guy "Go read bowling alone by robert putnam". Spencer is a shock artist and nothing like the intellectual he claims to be

Also wish he would lose the neck fat a bit

Thanks ausbro, I swear this board is utter fucking garbage

Yeah, wtf happened to this place? Why the fuck should I have to defend White ethnonationalism or NatSoc here?
I thought this was home...

Honest to god go to eight chan, I came to post here because maybe a shitlib would have some alternative points that would be good to examine but everyone is interested in bumping shitposts about lolbertarians or the latest image of tits some faggot saw on plebbit

Ik, I post there too, but as faggy as it seems, I like the UI here better...

Okay....I just like seeing the flags...

everyone here is white nationalist but we're also ironic. preaching to the choir gets boring. so to switch it up people troll and act retarded.

Kek I know that feel, not going to lie I filter out leafposts a lot. This demographic shift on here makes me just want to block US flags too

>preaching to the choir gets boring. so to switch it up people troll and act retarded.

Yeah but people could actually try to bring in opposing arguments without acting like sub 90 IQ faggots. Plus, the circlejerking reactionary culture of shitposting wouldn't be here if T_D didn't flood with hyper pro trump posts after the election

It's real. Check his wife's twitter for it. I thought he was just a narcissist, but now I'm leaning towards a possible plant.

Also, Jared completely cucks on the JQ, but he still does great work. Thanks, OP. I'm going to watch this one now.

Just finished watching it too, at around the 10 minute mark she proved his point then realised what she did and changed the conversation. He destroyed her even tho she wanted to focus on his personal life instead of his ideas. Jared's a legend.

yeah man he's getting real fucking wild on my infiltrator meter, but what does that cloth even mean? Jared cucks on the JQ a bit in this video but honestly I think he knows about it but avoids it because he knows about the insane backlash he would get

8/pol/ is completely kiked. Threads even slightly critiquing Trump are almost instantly deleted by the Kusher mods there. It's sometimes indistinguishable from r_theDonald but that you can post "kike" and "nigger" and not be banned.

There's a newer board on there called /polk/ that is quite good, though. Lots of oldfags went there in the past few months when 8/pol/ became unbearable. Check it out. There's actually good discussion that goes on. Sup Forums/pol/ is not that great anymore (outside of happening threads) because there are just so many posters and shills that there's too much noise to ever get anywhere.

I'm not white, but I like Taylor and support the idea of freedom of association.

>Jared killed it in that debate
>I'm going to watch this one now

Why do i get the feeling you only came here to anti-spencer post ?

This. You could see her losing the argument and whenever she knew she was getting rekt tried to escape it saying "I-I don't wanna waste any of your time lets move on". The kike is such a hypocrite anyways, saying that "numbers can be manipulated" after Jared gave the black crime stats and then in turn literally right after that said "whites are more likely to be killed by other whites"

She went in complete damage control in regards to her semantics about race as well

I don't hate Spencer, I just like Taylor a lot more

Thanks friendo, appreciate the bump as well

>check it out
>first thread honors the Furher
>first five pinned threads are about current events and NatSoc

Holy shit youre right 8/pol/ is cucked, they shit on NatSoc practically

>why do I get the feeling you only came here to anti-spencer post?

Autism? Paranoia? I used to defend Spencer endlessly on 8/pol/ and get called a faggot all the time, but then I ran across this RECENT pic with him and Barbara Bush and I started seeing him in a new light (his family used to own a house in the same Dallas neighborhood as the Bushes, and there's no way in hell Barbara is going to be allowed by SS to just take a pic with someone she doesn't know personally like this). I'm just speculating, really. Spencer's only saving grace for me is his old ties with Jonathan Bowden, and I know of no smarter man than Bowden post-WW2.

Check these out:

Part 1: archive.is/NlVOe
Part 2: archive.is/AxgBy

Some European user documents extremely well how 8/pol/ fell.

Will browse in just a sec, first can you tell em what the circled red part in the spencer pic meant?

Spencer is part of the old monied WASP elite. Maybe he just so happens to be close to the Bush family? How does a picture like that make it to the internet anyway?

Self-segregation despite Christianity being one of the few religions with a specific theological injunction against tribalism. In fact, the modern western ambivalence towards civil society comes from secularized Christian ethics of universalism. Thus civil society is seen as inherently decisive, exclusionary, and restrictive as all private social interactions have negotiated strings attached.

Islam is the other major religion with such an injunction. This is yet another reason I believe that Leftists will ultimately embrace Islam, in addition to the fact that Islam, list progressivism, seeks to co-opt government to eradicate all non-authorized forms of civil society, preventing all non-sanctioned associations between individuals, and instead mediating all individual and community activity through state moral clerics and representatives. All the while, westerners will be convinced that they are actually more free than ever, because all moral responsibility will be stripped from their lives as long as they go along with the dictates of State Individualism / State Society.

I assumed you two were the same person incase there's confusion.

What pisses me off is how my family used to attend a very conservative homogeneous church where everyone is white (my parents are Eastern European emigrants). My older sisters began attending Americanized churches that are diversity epicenters. My parents moved over to these churches too. Now, my younger siblings are being brought up in this diversity church, and the pastor is like Ted Cruz. He preaches about how God wants the churches to be diverse and how racism is a dire sin. It's no wonder that his daughter had premarital sex with a black guy and got pregnant. And this is actually a very conservative church that is anti-gay.

Call me a cuck, but I'm an atheist and see the church as one of the major problems with our society. They have been corrupted (not all but many). Which are you: pro-white or pro-Christian? That is the question everyone here needs to be thinking about because one needs to be paramount to the other.

Read his book user it's good. He goes through how races self-segregate in all fields of life:
>White Identity: Racial Consciousness in the 21st Century
amazon.com/White-Identity-Racial-Consciousness-Century/dp/0965638391

No clue. I'm wondering it myself. Nina (his wife) circled it herself in this post -

His wife put it on her twitter.

Jared Taylor is a Jew-loving scumbag.

>Christianity being one of the few religions with a specific theological injunction against tribalism

Where does it have this? I'm not a christian so I am just wondering

The rest of your post seems very well thought out but desu I'm a brainlet, is what youre saying pointing out that people, in some sort of reactionary way, have turned the universalism and spread-to-all-cultures ideology of christianity and made it secular and individualistic, and that in turn leftists will do the same with Islam because it makes them feel free?

>
Christianity theology is fundamentally anti-tribal. Every time someone talks about universal human brotherhood, they are recycling concepts INVENTED by Christianity. For all of it's other beauty, it is the universalism of Christianity that made it impossible for me to call myself a Christian anymore.

And it's going to get worse, because secularized Christian universalism (progressivism), is going to join forces with Islamic universalism.

The jews would approve your post.

Ribbon of St George. Because Spencer's wife is a Russian agent.

Christianity is a huge problem, yes. The redpill goes deeper and deeper.

>It's no wonder that his daughter had premarital sex with a black guy and got pregnant. And this is actually a very conservative church that is anti-gay.

jesus fucking christ

>Which are you: pro-white or pro-Christian? That is the question everyone here needs to be thinking about because one needs to be paramount to the other.

Oh I wasn't taking a stance with churches but I do agree with you that the Scofield Bible churches, particularly baptist ones that preach the 'jews are gods chosen' and the women should be preachers crap needs to be wiped out. Though there are outliers the majority of churches are ruining this country with rhetoric

Is there a link to his interview on 60 Minute Australia yet?

jesus im a fucking retard I didnt realize that was Laura Bush. Now i'm really shook about spencer man

Thanks, will get hold of it and read it. Glad it has more examples

The problem really is the solution sometimes

kek

Not that I know of, when did he do it?

>The majority of churches are ruining this country with rhetoric.

Not only that. They're the main groups that work with the government to relocate "refugees" here - the Lutherans and Catholics are the worst, with a handful of synagogues in tow.

Quoting scripture always turns into a shit-show around here, but:

Galatians 3 covers it.
>Children of God

>23Before the coming of this faith,[j]we were held in custodyunder the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed.24So the law was our guardian until Christ camethat we might be justified by faith.25Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian. 26So in Christ Jesus you are all children of Godthrough faith,27for all of you who were baptized into Christhave clothed yourselves with Christ.28There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free,nor is there male and female,for you are all one in Christ Jesus.29If you belong to Christ,then you are Abraham’s seed,and heirsaccording to the promise.

I'll also point you to the fact that even the Orthodox consider Phyletism (tribal churches) to be am official heresy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism

You will also find Islamists and leftists alike praising Islam for being explicitly against racism (though Muslims obviously aren't in practice).

I think it was a few days ago?

twitter.com/i/web/status/858638803031932928

Jesus is there anybody as based as Jared Taylor? Can anybody even find a flaw?

Also, I meant to point out that the fact that even Christians self-segregate despite their theology of universal humanity under Christ as the Children of God, is evidence of the extra-ordination human instinct for seeking out racially unified communities. Even the largest, oldest, global, universalist religion of all time (soon to be out-populated by Islam btw) can't stop its members from separating themselves by race.

ohhhh she's shitposting all over the place.

amren.com/news/2015/02/what-i-like-about-blacks/

Have they actually relocated them here yet? I've heard the one about massive synagogues doing it, not so much churches

jesus, guess it is (((inclusive)) after all.

Ohhh okay, yeah thats a great analysis that even though these devout people will literally travel across the globe to convert others they still will seek their own kind.

Oh its fairly recent, they're probably taking the time to edit it for their own narrative

>jesus im a fucking retard I didnt realize that was Laura Bush. Now i'm really shook about spencer man
Dude many of us who are closer to Dick Spencer's age were cuckservatives at one point. I was really young, but I fucking loved W. It took time for the ideology to develop and for it to get enough exposure for a lot of us to change our minds on things.

An old photo of Dick and his lady with Laura doesn't mean that Dick's evolution from cuckservative to what he is now was faked for the purposes of infiltration and discreditation.

Around 7-10 min

>Jared Taylor: ... most heavily colonized by white people like South Africa and Rhodesia were doing the best and those who were left to their own devices are doing the worst
>Amna Nawma: But if you look at Rhodesia that is now Zimbabwe it is doing incredible poorly despite having been colonized
>Jared Taylor: That is because they chased all the whites out....
>Amna Nawma: That is actually not true

Bla bla bla, she continues on being an idiot

Holy shit watch that, how can you deny something like that.

Yeah I may just be pozzed about the whole thing, I mean he was involved with a few cuckservative conferences before NPI/Alt Right stuff

Swedebro you should see her cognitive dissonance on full display lateron, she literally just says "uhh lets move on" when Black Crime Statistics are brought up, she does it a few times later on and even ends it cutting him off with the same line "oh sorry dont wanna waste your valuable time"

>Have they actually relocated them here yet?

Yes, user, and for years now, even decades, starting with the Vietnamese. I wish I saved the link that compiled them all and listed all the main nation-wide organizations, but you can just do a search for "churches helping to relocate refugees" and you will find hundreds of examples.

It's not an old pic. His wife posted it in November of last year. Also, he was only married to her for like 5 years or so if I recall, so you can scratch off that reasoning for him not being an agent. I honestly don't know what to make of it. It's just plain strange (she even puts the little spy emoji in the tweet), but I don't really trust him anymore because of it and his very poor speech at Auburn.

Im speechless, these people hate themselves so much it seems

> (she even puts the little spy emoji in the tweet)
What the actual fuck!?

It's in the midst of a bunch of shitposts she made in response to the Trump = Russian agent narrative, because of her relationship with Dick and Dick's relationship with (((Stephen Miller))).

I don't know when the photo was taken, but I'm sure it's older than November.

Sup Forums red pill me on race. I think there are distinct racial differeces but I need scientific evidence/red pills.

>(((Richard Spencer)))
Taylor was the man who influenced Spencer about race in the first place. hell, Taylor even says jews are white and could be on our side. Are you actually so fucking retarded that you fall for antifachan memes?

Yes user, if you found the racial self-segregation of churches a point of interest, wait until you read about the racial self-segregation of schools and residential neighbourholds, and even workplaces & employee associations. Consciousness of race defines all social environments & interactions, even amongst people who pretend race does not matter.

Here he is with Ron Paul, bet the CIA planned that op too.
youtube.com/watch?v=gAozR_FDFb8

Wait so what's the current theory about Spencer? He is CIA used to destroy Ron Paul or something?

Hes a white nationalist who is actually accomplishing things and therefore a plant. the key to success is irrelevancy and shitposting on sekret klubs.

Read this bookAnd:
>Why Race Matters
amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Michael-Levin/dp/0983891036
Other anons may have suggestions too. The Human Bio-Diversity page has lots of links and content:
humanbiologicaldiversity.com

Idk man, I mean I feel like he just needs some major revamps with how he delivers his message. I heard his interview on Salting the Earth today and he was fine, maybe its just the pressure of public speaking.

>even amongst people who pretend race does not matter.

Very interesting, I think I actually have a pdf of it from the Sup Forums mega book file

She's not a kike you fucking knob jockey, wtf is wrong with you

Coincidence detector went off bro thats why I wasn't sure bro xD

>Idk man, I mean I feel like he just needs some major revamps with how he delivers his message. I heard his interview on Salting the Earth today and he was fine, maybe its just the pressure of public speaking.
He's trying to stir up young whites while presenting the image of a calm and collected speaker. The problem is that he only ever gets invited to interviews with afrocentrists who chimp out and start screeching whenever someone presents an opposing view. Combined with his effete, ivy-league mannerisms, he always seems to come off as overpowered because he's willing to debase himself to the level of a monkey. Taylor tends to land slightly better interviews and debates where he is actually allowed to finish a sentence.

Yeah you've got a good point. Do you know what the details are on his college tour? Like where hes going and if any TRS goys are going with him?

The problem with both of them is that neither are particularly tenacious. Someone like Ben Shapiro can steamroll people and not back down from a point, instead pressing it vigorously. Both can make some rebuttals but unfortunately neither make for good cable news format debates. Look at how Tucker Carlson jumps on these people like a bulldog, Taylor and Spencer don't have that raw energy and charisma that can really elevate a speaker. But I'll take either if I can

>Do you know what the details are on his college tour?
honestly, ive lost interest since its always the same message and turn of events,
>whites listen, niggers chimp out

>Do you know what the details are on his college tour? Like where hes going
radix or npi might have something, i dont really read them too often
>TRS goys are going with him
Enoch seems to be stalking him and cutting him off in his own speeches due to his newly-open schedule. His rants are pretty entertaining, nothing is better than some angry serb bitching out a muslim chick.

Yeah read it user, it's a top book. Racial consciousness is a slightly different thing than race and racial differences. Our mental consciousness of race persists, even if we deny the importance (or existence) of race and racial differences. And that mental consciousness of race permeates all social structures, even if people pretend that race itself does not matter.

>Enoch seems to be stalking him and cutting him off in his own speeches due to his newly-open schedule.
Yeah enoch is a little power hungry desu, but hes been good and his meeting with the cascadia pool party was great. It's crazy how they actually are forming a community and thinking about making an actual political party.

>His rants are pretty entertaining, nothing is better than some angry serb bitching out a muslim chick.

Kek its pottery

>The problem with both of them is that neither are particularly tenacious. Someone like Ben Shapiro can steamroll people and not back down from a point, instead pressing it vigorously.
That's true, but also a result of tactics. The last thing either of them want is to come off as an aggressive nazi who breaks people, rather focusing on coming off as a calm and collected speaker. Plus, shapiro gets actual debates whereas Spencer and Taylor get attempted character assassinations.
> Both can make some rebuttals but unfortunately neither make for good cable news format debates. Look at how Tucker Carlson jumps on these people like a bulldog, Taylor and Spencer don't have that raw energy and charisma that can really elevate a speaker.
Unfortunately, the only people I've seen who can actually drive a point with energy are Anglin and Enoch. One of which is a full-on post-ironic neo-nazi and the other a walking contradiction. i enjoyed richard's speech at auburn for the two parts where enoch jumped in and called someone out for making fallacious or disingenuous arguments, but as solo speakers, neither of the two have the credibility or sellability of Taylor and Spencer.

Damn thats the truth

All of the accusations of anyone successful who is getting public face time being a shill or a plant seem like hipster kids who get angry when their underground band they're huge fans of becomes popular and no one actually appreciates their work and all their new stuff is "mainstream and derivative."

Has Mike done any public speaking before? It's a craft you can learn and do get better at with experience. May just be noob inexperience that would get better with time & effort.

Hes done some stuff at NPI and such. The only time I ever met him was at a karoke bar with Spencer the night before a private speech I was going to with Spencer and Kevin MacDonald. His lack of public appearances was to preserve his livelihood and lifestyle, but now that those days are over, he seems much more willing to do things in person.