Why white nationalism will fail

Pic is why white nationalism will ultimately fail. White people are too sympathetic towards non-whites who don't abhor white people. When you see a black guy, or any minority, who supports Trump, your mind goes into civic nationalism mode and rejects white nationalism. I see this occurring on Sup Forums all the time. It's the redpill that you have not unveiled and will probably never swallow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tTu3gVvm_K8
youtube.com/watch?v=gI9DaCa-DWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good point

No I don't care about civic nationalism or trump. Death to all Niggers and Jews u cuck faggot

Pic is why it living near niggers will only accelerate the alienation of whites

I still want a white nation, it just means I won't rabidly hate the individual in question.
But you have a point--we're too merciful. Mercy only has a few possible benefits if you are defeated, but whites pretty much always win conflicts, and showing mercy to our enemies just fucking drags us down. If we just killed off shitskins, none of them would be left to bitch about oppression.

Civic nationalism will always prevail over ethnic nationalism UNLESS the ethnic national country is very low in population and uninteresting to migrate to, like Iceland or has a language barrier like Japan where nobody understands eengalishu.

Black pill. Well calling whites out is easy, its getting the alt-right to use their real name and photo on social media thats the challenge. I don't want to see a bunch of pepe profile pictures tweeting away. I want to see white faces and pride in what we believe in.

Pepe avatars are for cucks

What are you saying? White southerners are probably one of the biggest proponents of civic nationalism. The klan has disassembled and now southern whites are just American nationalists.
It will be our downfall.
Essentially so. Non-whites won't be moving into Romania.
Being alt-right is taboo. The reason why you don't see alt-right off the internet is because being associated with this movement is a detriment to your safety and job opportunities.

and japs. you are not white.
commit sudoku.

Civic Nationalism is as good as we're gonna get in the U.S. start living in the real world and work with what you have.

No, the balkanization of America is as good as we're gonna get. Civic nationalists are the liberals of 50 years ago. America will lose its identity and constitution if we continue on this trajectory. Contemporary liberals are already slandering historical figures like George Washington and Andrew Jackson and painting them as evil child molesters.

white nationalism can't fail otherwise whites will be exterminated simple as that really. brown people can't build real society or civilization. china will genocide africa and expand all over the globe.

with shitskins and women taking more power that only means america and the west will fail. everybody has already written off the entirety of europe and you know why that is? it's cause feminist govenments in sweden and germany.it's a joke. only white men can rule and fight with the chinese. globalism is going to fail too cause everybody wants to dominate and the only reason why america didn't is cause it got subverted by white women, communist, and jews. china doesn't have white women and they're incredibly nationalistic and fascist. in fact, they're the civilization built on fascism under the guise of divine monarchy.

tl;dr doesn't matter if whites fail cause no matter what niggers are going into the oven

This image is unironically true.

The south is known to be more racist, nobody contests this. The klan is a terror organization. We are talking about the efficacy of multiculturalism or a harmonious mosaic. There is plenty of evidence to suggest this is sub-optimal for many

Civic nationalism is the way forward. On e it is firmly in place we can consider going racial.
Most conservative people are fair minded though so it may not work.

As long as we agree that faggots are cancer, I am OK with getting a little stupider and uglier in the short term.

Designer babies and a few thousand years will correct everything eventually, though.

Nah, the pink-shirted glasses-wearing Christian black guys aren't the issue. It's the ones that know they wuz-Kangz. The groids are going to beat us with their Georgia Space Program if we're not careful.

Liberal whites actively block the separatist movement because they're scared of high-IQ groidians colonizing space before we do.

This
Race will be a non issue in less than 100 years

Shitskin nations dont produce technological wonderlands. A western world thats majority spic nigger and mudslime wont be producing designer babies or any advanced tech. Enjoy the world now because the future in a dark age in more ways than one.

The klan helped perpetuate segregation with their intimidation. Most klan members didn't get involved with terrorist actions and seldomly attacked non-violent blacks. If a black person perpetrated a crime, the klan would track him down and torture him to death. That was the basis of the klan: revenge. White people are just too benevolent around minorities now.
Civic nationalism will never work because most people will instinctively stick to race before nationality, especially in wake of a disaster. That's why prisoners stick together based on race and ethnicity.
You're okay with it until evil whitey needs to pay reparations to women, muslims, blacks, and mexicans for past atrocities in addition to expanding affirmative action programs for the underprivileged (non-whites).

White nationalism is dead. What you see today is nothing more than edgyness and a love of memes. If separatism was going to occur it was going to happen during the civil rights era when race relations were at all time lows and tensions at highs. Most people these days have atleast one non-white friend that they will vouch for as an exception.

We should meme civic nationalism but include Jared Taylor's idea of freedom of association.

Only Americans do that. It's because their culture has promoted niggerdom for half a century.

Can you guys give me advice thats sort of related? It doesn't really merit a thread on pol and I dont want to post on r9k for reasons that will become clear

>Be freshman in college studying for finals
>browse pol and r9k the most
>have no friends at uni so posted my kik on r9k a few times at the beginning of the year
>by october lost all hope and accepted no friends at uni
>anyway last friday still no friends I find a note written to me in my dorm near the door
>note: Please respond on Kik. I added you from r9k found your info from archives (not a stalker, just wanted to find any robots nearby to befriend). I live a floor above you.
>also included kik name which was a MDE reference
>i had actually deleted my old one so thats why I didnt know anyone was contacting me
>unsure of what to do and busy with work so dont respond until saturday
>might not have done it but their kik name is a reference so mde so person is at least based
>Me: Are you the guy that sent me the note? I'm the guy you gave it to I stopped using the other account.
>The person didn't respond until sunday evening and said
>The person: Yeah I am and I'm actually a girl
>At this point I'm pretty excited because I think theres an ok shot I end up with a cute autistic girl like Ciara, though I know in all likeliness its probably a land whale
>it turned out so much worse
>long story short we finally got into a real text exchange monday morning that went ok
>around end of it I find out SHE'S A FUCKING NIGGER
>what do I fucking do?
>I'm lonely and girl honestly seems nice and smart
>also she's the one chasing me whether for I'm not really sure
>literally any other race I wouldnt have had a problem with
>had to be a fucking nigger though
>she gave me a pic of herself
>looks like pic related except darker complexion and dreadlocks
>not awful by nigger standards but pretty plain and very far from what I'm interested in

Her parents are first generation African immigrants if that means anything.

>Pic is why white nationalism will ultimately fail.
Okay it's a picture of black guy giving the thumbs up. Need elaboration.
>White people are too sympathetic towards non-whites who don't abhor white people.
So white people are friendly to people who are friendly to them.
>When you see a black guy, or any minority, who supports Trump, your mind goes into civic nationalism mode and rejects white nationalism.
Hmm, perhaps. But you're going to need a lot of black people. I don't think you have enough to make a difference.

This issue can't be separated from a dozen others that may cause a rise in white nationalism over the next decade.

If you're not attracted to her then why even waste your time? If you are attracted to her then you're free to do what you want. Honestly, it seems to me that you're not interested in her but more interested in the idea of someone wanting you. It's probably because you're lonely.

>When you see a black guy, or any minority, who supports Trump, your mind goes into civic nationalism mode and rejects white nationalism.

Hahaha, what? Maybe for you, Amerilard. Britain has remained an unchanged Anglo-Celt kingdom for nearly two thousand years and not even the Normans having conquered us managed to do jack SHIT here to change the ethnic or cultural landscape. Unlike your mongrel ass I have a deep and expressive connection to my homeland and would protect it with my life. Darkies keep out.

You gotta watch this. It reminds of your story lol
youtube.com/watch?v=tDyYKRez65Y

Anyway, cut it off immediately if you don't like her. It will only become a bigger burden. I made a mistake by continuing my friendship with someone who came out as gay to me. We were just acquaintances now that I think of it but he had a crush on me and it got yucky.

How fukin retared are you dont take anyones advice on here.
But the fact she kinda lurked your info and you are not attracted to her dont date her

>America will lose its identity and constitution if we continue on this trajectory.

You have already lost it. The average American is not even "white" anymore, except maybe by Brazilian standards. Jews dominate your country and your fate was sealed after the war, it was simply a matter of time.

I don't think of blonde and blue eyed white men anymore when I think of Americans, nor do I think of suburbia. I think of mestizos with an attitude problem or bald and gender-ambiguous Antifa trannies. You guys are fucked, and there are far too many browns and foreigners there now for you to ever become an ethnonationalist state ever again. It's balkanization or civic nationalism.

I hope you are right. Check out this video if you want. Peter Hitchens (surprisingly based) believes the UK is doomed.

youtube.com/watch?v=tTu3gVvm_K8

There's really no such thing as civic nationalism. At least, there's no nation that's ever practiced it successfully in a multi-ethnic state. It's just a fantasy for white conservatives who don't want to be racist.

I am very lonely thats why I'm considering. I literally have no friends at uni because I went to a college several states from home and I'm an autist. Majority of my social activity has literally been me asking guys to spot me at the gym, and talking to my highschool friends over steam.

The thing is I'm not sure if she's just looking for a friend or looking for a boyfriend. I mean clearly she's not normal if she dropped a note underneath a robot's door. Also I'm still not really sure how she figured out my dorm because I didnt post my name too. I might've posted my face with it but to have seen my face irl and tracked me down to my dorm is still kind of stalker tier.

Yeah I'm glad semester ends in only a few days. If it had lasted longer I might've been worried or something lol.

I'm hoping that racial tensions will spike up so we can get some sort of balkanization. Inevitably, America will lose its superpower status. I'd rather preserve a small part of it at this point.

You're wrong and I'll tell you why

America as you know it isn't the America that existed pre-1965

Yes, there have always been non-whties in this country but they were a true minority, non-whites who had roots in this country as old as the Whites here

The problem is you're falling for the kikes lie that is allowing the mass wave of 3rd Worlders coming and your attitude is only feeding it

Lemme break it down for you fool

>model minority starts business, gets a job, isn't a piece of shit
>assimilates, learns the language, even goes as far to anglicize his name and names his kids accordingly
>generally well liked by the native population, doesn't give anyone a reason to hate him
>some of the natives start to think "Gee user really is a swell guy, they all can't be that bad!"
>in comes that shifty merchant to take advantage of the situation
>next thing we know the country is flooded with 3rd worlders trying to replace the population
>kikes seize the opportunity to take control, turn 3rd worlders into a political force
>native is wondering WTF just happens, model minority looks at the native with utter confusion
>Wondering why the native just flushed his country and people down the toilet and in turn, flushed HIS own future down the toilet, dooming him to be around the very people he tried to get away from

You're going to fuck us and yourself over if you keep on with this civic nationalism bullshit

Thats the true redpill, the everyone was happier before the country got sold out by the kikes and the dems they bought out

Also I'd like to reinforce I dont have any irl friends at uni and all my highschool friends are just as autistic as me

>White people are too sympathetic towards non-whites who don't abhor white people. When you see a black guy, or any minority, who supports Trump, your mind goes into civic nationalism mode and rejects white nationalism.

Guilty as charged. I can't help but think they could be saved if subjected to a strict enough eugenics program and forced to live off of welfare.

The only people I've seen use the term "civic nationalism" are retarded stormfags. Fuck off please, no one wants to larp with you, and it has nothing to do with "civic nationalism", we're just not autistic enough to larp as nazis.

I like black people desu

based gook

Aint no larp in my nazi beliefs

>The thing is I'm not sure if she's just looking for a friend or looking for a boyfriend. I mean clearly she's not normal if she dropped a note underneath a robot's door.

She asked around or did some digging to find the dorm you stayed in. Nobody puts in that much effort to track someone down if they weren't interested in them.

>I am very lonely thats why I'm considering. I literally have no friends at uni because I went to a college several states from home and I'm an autist. Majority of my social activity has literally been me asking guys to spot me at the gym, and talking to my highschool friends over steam

If you don't have any friends or even scquitances then you're doing University the wrong way. Branching out and making connections is very important in your undergrad career because those people might be able to open doors for you later on down the line. Join a club and go to more social events and start talking to people.

As for the girl, if you aren't attracted to her then don't waste your time with her. If you just want a friend to talk to then be upfront about it and hang out with her and her circle of friends.

>niggers and jews will ultimately destroy America unless there is a holocaust to genecide this vermon.

Then be her friend but be weary of people who tracked down your info through "archives" lol what does that even mean? Did you post enough info about yourself on Sup Forums she was able to find your dorm room?

Essentially, this. I freely admit to being Half-Flip, but I'm rather happy about how the flip side of my family came over
>grandfather comes to America in the 1950s
>already speaks good English from growing up in a Philippines run by the US of A
>As such reveres America as a land of opportunity and a good place to raise kids
>works his ass off to raise his kids
>simultaneously does not teach them Tagalog and while holding the occasional Filipino tradition, encourages them to adopt American hobbies
>raises them in a good Christian household
>at one point drives his kids through the South Side of Chicago to show his kids what happens when you don't work hard and have shit morals
>helps put his kids through college
>All three grow up successfully and have stable families
Of course the part that probably won't jive with Sup Forums is that they all had white spouses, but other than that all us grandkids think of ourselves infinitely more as Americans than Flip. Furthermore, after several interactions with the extended family it became somewhat apparent why my Grandfather chose to eschew his former homeland. Won't get into it, but a lot of flips are shitty people.

You can now tell me to gtfo or kill myself.

fucking BASED n*gga

>you're doing University the wrong way
I very clearly understand this. I mean I think depression and mental illness stuff is a bunch of jewish bullshit but I've definetly been pretty unhappy here. If I even continue going here next year I think I'll try and join a religious organization or something. I'm not even that religious but I'll probably meet more the kind of people I want to through that.

What are your hobbies? Join a club that interests you or pick up a sport.

I don't even know, but it sounds pretty sketchy to me. I know I didn't post my name with my kik. Would it be possible to track someone's specific dorm down through their ip?

if you care about the 14 words than just wait user, you will find a white girl one day

Civic nationalism is for empires that have grown to emcompass more than one ethnic group. Even white nationalism is simply a form of civic nationalism for those of European descent. America from the very beginning should have limited immigration to those of primarily Anglo and german descent (no irish)

I played rugby in highschool. I was pretty mediocre though and it not a rec sport so I'd have to join an actual club for that. I mean besides that its shitpost on pol, play vidya, watch anime, and lift.

pretty much the story of my step dads family and he married my white mom. i wonder if yall are brothers

>America from the very beginning should have limited immigration to those of primarily Anglo and german descent (no irish)
the real red pill

I actually respect this. Good job.

>falling for the "Nazis are just LARPing" meme
Wew lad, gimme some more

Possibly? Flips are crazy about the whole massive extended family thing.

IP will never show actual location. Only location of your ISP (internet service provider) maybe she was able to dox you through your kik. Do you have your kik username on any other social media platforms? Either way she found your dorm room thats wack.

>play vidya, watch anime, and lift

I'm sure there's plenty of clubs at your school for these hobbies. Hell, pick up a new hobby that you're interested in starting. Everyone that joins these clubs is exactly like you. They want to have friends and belong to a group so they form these clubs around specific hobbies.

Don't be so hard on yourself all the time to. You'll find people that like you for you. I know life seems tough in this day and age but try not to take everything so seriously and learn to live in the present.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gI9DaCa-DWw

Check this out.

I wish m8 I really do wish. Why is it only minority girls ever show any interest in white guys? I mean the only time I ever kissed a girl was a cute petite asian at a camp in highschool.

Go to 1:40 in the video.

Here's a better example.

Remember me, Sup Forums? Why aren't you still making threads about me?

I don't have a problem with flips, I do with niggers though

On top of not being from this side of the hemisphere, they're just shitty fucking people, they can't do for countless generations what a worthwhile beaners or flip can do in less than one

Sup Forums will talk shit about me being a bean and thats fine, because at the end of the day I can at least say I'm not a nigger

we wuz...

>Non-whites won't be moving into Romania
Yeah. Cuz its already a non white country.

The only other thing it might be is I had my actual name on my old skype account for a little bit so maybe I might've included them in the same post and she saw that.

The thing with that though is I deleted that acocunt months ago though and I changed the name way before I even did that, so she'd have had to have remembered my name for a really long time which is still kind of wierd and pretty unlikely.

I mean I wasnt thinking about this until now because I was hoping for a Ciara or something, but this is actually pretty sketchy.

Actually we used to be somewhat white,but ignoring the gypsy problem has fucked us,we went from 24 thoisand gypo population to more than 3milion in less than 2 generations,in 2050 they will be a majority,the end.

(you) just a nigger

>europe
>white
k

Yep fuck dat shit

Heres how we solve this problem in a way that I feel would make civic and ethnos equally happy. You tell whoever wants to migrate that they have to completely reject their past culture and language. Make them learn english well and have a sponsor, if they commit a crime they go back. If we do this we won't have to worry about muh racism and keep a system that will mostly be white since few nogs would be able to abide by these standards.

gypos are from india you stupid nigger just so you learn

So are white people. Are you trying to say you gypos are white?

> When you see a black guy

Don't tell me what I see in "black people".

Daily reminder that white nationalism is a tool of burgers to make europeans accept that shitstain of a mongrels and forget that the most of the cucking came from US during the Cold war.

I mean am I being delusional or is she really fucking stalking me? If so wat do?

You are a nigger now i know even the libtards think a bit.

Yeah she could be. You can ask her the process she went through to get your info if it aint creepy keep her around if not just dissapear lol

What in the hell could be the context of that pic?

Dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed.

Is there a non confrontational way of asking?

Because even if she is a stalker I dont want to be confrontational because then she might do something crazy.

>niggers

Do you really need any more context then that?

niggers are subhumans

im a civic nationalist

why can't we keep our pets?

what if we spay an neuter?

Pretend you are interested (which you are) in the process she used to find you. You could be like damn it amazes me when people get doxxed i just dont know how thats possible.

You just proved OP's point.

I FUCKING HATE BEING A WHITE MALE WHY COULDN'T I BE A BARBAROUS NEGROID OR SARACEN INSTEAD REEEEE

Thats actually a decent idea. I'll message her an be like: "how did you even find my dorm lol. thats pretty amazing". Hopefully that doesnt cause any suspicion.

I don't care. I hope that those who hold European art and even if they want some kind of aesthtic community do well and focus their energies on doing this to the point of lasting success.

I think our goals are intertwined because destroying the false pretexts for the governments actions (that white people should be disenfranchised as a concious ruling) to assume greater and debilitative, undynamic power over the general populace.

So i am OK with based statue defenders and those who are not philistines.

If you put pressure on we will crack open and expose the nature of the Dem/Globalists methods of controlling these communities to utilize them. There are whole discussions to be had about the world view they wrap people up in and how they do this.

White nationalism can still exist, it's purpose and role is something else.

Haha act like its not a total psychotic and creepy as fuck thing to do