EU shuts down Nyaa Torrents

WEEABOOS ABSOLUTELY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT ! ! !

Good

ITS NOT FAIR

Oops I did it again

Animexit

That's good. Degeneracy kills.

Anime is a cancer on Japan and all the world, it needs to be killed.

we need to ban all anime and asian culture since they dont support diversity or promote islam like we do in western comics and cartoons.

this.

Promote diversity you say?

For example this empowered latina is now the face of Marvel named Miss Marvel, and Captain Marvel is no longer a hero because he is white, and is now the bad guy.

This is the power of diversity which brings more people to buy comics and stops whites from buying them which is an added bonus for any business proven scientifically since all whites are born racist.

Wait, where was the site and the owner located? Japan? What does the EU have to do with it?

too many threads
brigaded by Sup Forums

Where it was hosted, the .se suffix denoted it was in the EU, more specifically the most cucked of cucks, sweden.

I blame cr shilling also Just use anidex

What's next, a nigger preside-

>sweden
of fucking course

Well shit, another thing I have to spend a minute using a proxy for now

The EU was a mistake.

I remember Miss Marvel being a nigger with a big ol' afro. What happened?

If anime torrent cucks are such monumental cowards as to run scared from a weak enemy like anime companies, they deserve scorn. Contrast this with how piratebay and kim dotcom faced down the infinite power and money of Hollywood and the US government.

These cucks instead decided to commit suicide when faced with irrelevant, poor anime companies who couldn't afford the shoeshine bill for a single MPAA lawyer.

Anime torrent sites are the fainting goats of the pirate world. Cucked by puny outfits like Funimation, the Japs, and Eurofag globalists.

How is Sup Forums taking it? This is an oppurtunity to make even more autists hate the EU.

They are still refuse to deny the holohoax, so i dont think we can do much.

EU regulations while hosted in Sweden. Of course it got shut down. Next time, host it in a place where they don't give a fuck.

>this empowered latina is now the face of Marvel named Miss Marvel, and Captain Marvel is no longer a hero because he is white, and is now the bad guy.
Literally none of that is true. Ms Marvel is a paki. The latina is called America Chavez. Mar-vel is still dead. The cucked company deserves criticism, but you gotta be accurate.

but promotes more degenerative shit like lgbt (yaoi) and cp (lolis)

That's so 2014 diversity
Muslims and especially black muslims are more 2016 diversity
Keep up with the times, old man

those are called fetishs you stupid fuck

>(lolis)
^this
to protect children in america its illegal to even view this material and people go to jail for it and get life every year for even viewing one image.

We must do more to protect children and to do that we must destroy all asian culture that isnt doing more to promote diversity and islam as a religion of peace.

It's Kristallnacht for the weeaboo

>"that" pool

Kek , definitely

This can not stand.

>americans being happy that freedoms are being taken away
Can't wait until drumpf invades your privacy harder than ever.

Last I checked, it was Europoors who instigated this in the first place.

What is it a reference to?

Reminds me of the pool in GitS, but I don't think that's it

its in many jav scenes

its the pool thats being used in jav

why is pol so complacent qbout this shit?

I'd violently torture for even a mere thought about lolicon. That's how cool and conservative I am

there's a few larping tradfags on here

Where am I going to get my visual novellas now?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS IS A LITERAL FUCKING SHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK ME I KNOW ALL THE RETARDED GORILLAS IN HERE ARE NEWFAGS THAT HATE ANIME BUT THAT PLACE WAS A FUCKING BASTION OF ANIME DOWNLOADS AND EVERYTHING RELATED TO IT.

I GOT ALL MY MOTHERFUCKING JAPANESE H GAMES FROM THERE

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY ON FUCKING EARTH BESIDES IMPORTING!! MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER!! ALL THAT COLLECTED ANIME AND HENTAI AND LEWD GAMES GONE FORRREEVVVVVVEEEERRRRRR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCK THE EU FUCK THE FUCKING KIKES I'M GOING TO FUCKING PIRATE TEN TIMES AS MUCH NOW YOU JUST SEE YOU CAN'T KEEP A ANIMECAP DOWN THIS IS FUCKING WAR

That's not Kamala, Kamala is Arab.
Kamala is great and pure, she honestly dindu nuffin.

how can you not see the majikku miraa car

wtf I love islam now

Uhm, guys?

Proof they're trying to instigate civil war.

OUT OF THE BASEMENT
INTO TO THE STREET

test

first decent thing the EU has done in a while

sauce?

Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

Watching something without paying for it infringes on the freedoms of the people that wanted to make it.

Then give citizens more Jobs and better services. Oh wait they want us to be poor and buying like riches, sorry but that doesn´t work like that.

They are just mad because teens are choosing to be hikikomoris instead of buying their drugs.

>gibs me jerbs
You have to create your own work if you can't find any. Are you the lefty that spams commie threads every other hour? Put your effort into learning marketable skills instead of wasting your life on Sup Forums.