SHUT IT DOWN

We are reaching normie level, We need to go dark and we need to do it quick. At least a month without anything going public and then operations can resume

>no fucking Lefty symbol subversion
>no fucking with the mainstream media
>no weaponized autism
>no fighting antifa
>do not reply to shill and drumpf threads

Stop them from cucking over this place and retake Sup Forums

would be wonderful if possible. Only mods can do this by shutting down the board for a month or two.

Just go to 8ch. It's where real Sup Forums is at

this kind of silliness reminds me of when people wanted to keep facebook private way back in the day. this isnt a funhouse club.

Do you really want Sup Forums to become reddit?

delte plz

Banning all discussions on Trump will rid us of the reddit cancer.

I dont see how it can be stopped. you guys are the face of a new and growing counter culture. that is the kind offucked up shit that keeps me up at night.

Not ban, just dont reply to any trump threads

>ancap
>nu-pol
fuck off statist

>jewish autism: the ideology

Fuck off r/T_D

>banning discussions of Trump
>banning discussions
>banning
Tell me how that isn't exactly what reddit does

Fuck off back to plebit

Holy shit kill yourself.

bump,,,hehe fuck you who ever is reading this

>that flag

s if for shills that shit up the whole board
a is for anarchy
g is for get off my board because you are the
e nemy

isnt trump supposed to be nu pol too? you massive retard

This. 8ch Sup Forums is Sup Forums without shitskins, liberals, lolberts, and "civic nationalist" cucks.

Plus there's no CAPTCHA

You can not control chaos, PRAISE KEK

The Zimmerman trial brought a lot of people in who should have stayed away. I haven't really posted since mid-2015 but the drop in quality is astounding. Redditors are just running riot. Drumpf threads and le based le god emperor xd has finally killed what was already a shithole board. Turns out whats worse than cuck spam is a 17 year old who thinks Sargon of Mossad is a philosopher

indeed

fuck off, this wont work either JDIF

this is a trump board now you can fuck off spencer shill

>Richard Spencer
He's a symptom of this bs. We're faceless, but the best-in-the-business for scapegoating (the (((media))) ) are doing their best to define and fling shit at the “alt-right” and have it stick. He's probably a plant, let's be honest.

When you LARP, you are the leader of your own personal responsibilities and you don't speak for anyone but yourselves, you utter faggots.

>this is now a civic nationalist pro cuckoldry board fuck off whiteboy

kek

Use both. Neglecting newfriends on 4/pol/ will eventually have a negative effect on 8/pol/ unless the filter between the two is kept somewhat clean.

you're gay

Fuck off ADL

you're right OP whatever fully comes into consciousness is played out immediately, everyone should just be making warriors out of anyone who arrives here

This we time to integrate the newfags and purge r/t_d fags

trump's a faggot but your post is fake & gay

delt ths

The culture of chaos is here, Prasie KEK!

>S-Stop doing anything Goys
>Its in your interest

Can we just stop this?
This entire Muh /Nu-pol/ bullshit has been cringe tier beyond anyones comprehension and the pathetic attempts at Divide & Conquer have been worse then the actual thing?
What do you Autists suggest? Get rid of all the Trump threads and anything that made this board relevant in the last twelve Months? Return to Autismo Stormfag shilling, which is literally exactly what (((they))) want, as there is literally no easier fucking way to discredit a movement.
Its what they want goddammit, they WANT us to become edgy irrelevant stormcucks again, they want us to be a fringe minority with zero influence, that can be easily contained. The second our Words and Beliefs start appealing to Normies, the Second that this mesh of Chaos is aiming for something higher, is the second when we start to become dangerous to (((them))).

>wanting Sup Forums to be relevant

>made this board relevant
Having lots of traffic at the expense of post quality is not what we want.
That's like saying we should just flood Germany with Syrians and Turks because we want a population increase, meanwhile completely disregarding the negative effects

>The second our Words and Beliefs start appealing to Normies,
But in appealing to the normies and faggots from r/T_D, we have changed our message. You acknowledge this yourself when you said they want us to become that *again*. You acknowledged that the shills have created a seperate platform on Sup Forums from the native population of Sup Forumsacks

>they want us to be a fringe minority with zero influence
You're fucking deluded if you think Trump even knew what the alt-right was until some staffer had to explain it to him so he could deny being a part of it. I have an explanation for le kek meem magic its called confirmation bias. Le Pen, to an extent Beppe Grillo and parties in Holland, Greece and Austria show real positive change. Even Farage after all this time is so /ourguy/ and he was a fucking banker most his life. Trump flipped on a dime and its been a shitshow ever since. America is an inherently negative influence on Europe and European influence. Reminder back when they had racial segregation they broke up the European empires post-war. They're not called the great satan for nothing.
>inb4 divide and conquer
Europe and the anglosphere vs USG. Not even saying all Americlaps are shit just that the USG is a system of institutions with vested interests that no election is ever going to be able to sway

I guess your right, I just dont want this board completely ruined

Honestly never noticed anybody trying to push some "reeeee /nu-pol/" crap until after the bombing of the runway tracks in Syria. After the all kinds of shitposting and shills shilling shills started coming out of the woodwork.

>Everything that has been fun and original is /nu-pol/
>Implying this site isnt subject to constant change in its board culture, which evolves around its right-wing narrative

OP put fucking Memeballs and Pepe und ther goddamn flag of Nu-Pol, if the Divide and Conquer isnt obvious to you at this point I cant bloody help you.
3 out of 5 of these symbols are things the Media knows this "Movement" or whatever you wanna call it by, so of course they try to demonize its usage.

>Honestly never noticed anybody trying to push some "reeeee /nu-pol/" crap until after the bombing of the runway tracks in Syria
Obnoxious and infantile hero worship becomes hollow when it turns out the hero is just a malleable dope. If you seriously believe there is some 8th dimensional monopoly explanation for his reversals on foreign policy and DREAMERs/illegals then you should kill yourself. I haven't totally thrown him out but I treat him with the same caution I would any regular politician. Maybe try a little scepticism sometimes

kys

Ancaps have always had a fairly large presence on Sup Forums. In fact, I'm sure there are some who would still argue, to this day, that Sup Forums is, and has always been, a Libertarian board.

If you can't at least remember the Ron Paul days you shouldn't consider yourself a Sup Forumsack

>Lots of Traffic
Not what I meant by relevancy. This board became politically relevant far before it became popular in "Mainstream internet culture".
The idea behind higher stream of people is to dish out more redpills, not lock yourself in. This is how this bloody board has kept its stand.

>You acknowledged that the shills have created a seperate platform

Sup Forums has never been completly NatSoc, which was a good thing because pushing NatSoc is retarded in the current political climate and will only discredit any attempt at white nationalism instead of aiding it.
It was always partly /natsoc/ but Sup Forums has always been a basket for all things right-wing, there was never ONE ideology, only things that everyone could agree upon.

Thats basically my point. This entire crapshoot started a couple of Weeks ago and will most likely pass. Its not helping anyone, its just creating tons of pointless threads. There were always old-fags and new-fags but anyone being so autistic to screech because the board culture has slightly altered its usage of Memes is retarded at best.

You mean it's where all the "nazi"-furries circlejerk?

>Sup Forums contrarians hate memeball now