#FIRECOLBERT GENERAL

#FIRECOLBERT GENERAL

This thread is dedicated to the firing of notorious Sexist and Homophobe Stephen Colbert. Colbert made the mistake of making a bunch of homophobic jokes directed towards the president.
You know the drill, make a few dummy Twitter accounts using the hashtag. It would also help to make anti gay Colbert memes in the same vain of Mike "like the cock get the shock" Pence. Add some Colbert pepes and nazi shops for good measure. We make the narrative seem as if libs are disgusted and white supremacists are praising him.

List of Advertisers for CBS Corporation: archive.is/quCnW

Example of Colbert making sexist/homophobic comments: youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og

THIS IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION, ALL ANONS WELCOME FOR FEEDBACK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/859273229822832640
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterrence_theory
youtube.com/watch?v=MNK-e6nnFGY
youtube.com/watch?v=x3fp7aQ6kuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Colbert sucking cocks twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/859273229822832640

How can Proctor & Gamble condone this?

>SJWs in 2014
>#CancelColbert

>Sup Forums in 2017
>#FireColbert

REMINDER

KEEP IT TRENDING WHITE PEOPLE

>trying to get someone you disagree with fired this badly

STEPHEN OWES US AN APOLOGY FOR HURTING OUR FEELINGS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deterrence_theory

(((Ben Shapiro))) actually did this remarkably well back in the day with TruthRevolt.

Really makes your brain do that thing

Nah.

fuck it, lets do it

guy's not funny anyways, but his suffering would be good for the lulz

The only reason you need to #FireColbert is picrelated

use regular-looking queer+enby-labeled, non-frog accounts to politely share with well-known social justice twitter spergs the offending material
signal that you really dislike trump, but wonder if maybe normalizing homophobia to undermine him is problematic

Remember when an SJW tried to get Colbert canceled over racist jokes and even (((HuffPo))) derided her and literally called her opinions stupid?

youtube.com/watch?v=MNK-e6nnFGY

YEAH, LET'S DO THAT EXACT SAME THING

Trying to paint Colbert as a sexist homophobe is like trying to make Martin Luther king look like a white supremacist

>da right is da real SJWs!!!111
Okay we get it. Now fuck off.

>not a single person says shit like this to Obama, not even fucking Bush or Bush Jr.
>freely and directly insult the fucking President
yeah, ok

>even (((huffpo)))
That's because hes tied to John Podesta newfag

>*tips MAGA hat*

People think A-Ok means "white power"; this isn't that far fetched you faggot.

Colbert is safe your hand you brave shill you!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=x3fp7aQ6kuM
Even though I hate him, this was funny.

Also reminder Obama legalized propaganda and made sure he approved every SNL skit involving him.

I was assured this was for the lulz. Like the white power handsign.

>defending colbert

I LUV
GLOMPFH
THREADS

I watched it and didn't laugh at all. Why do you find that funny?

Why are conservatives always trying to censor people? Why do you guys hate free speech?

he's been at it a long time
it's really personal for him

dont take it so seriously. if it fails it is no skin off our back. At most it will just infuriate liberal fans and make them froth out the mouth even more. that is awesome.

Joan Rivers was killed for calling Michelle a tranny you fucking kike

NO LIFE IN THE VOID BLUMPF
SURRENDER TO ME NOW AND RESIGN OFFICE
YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND MY POWER

Now is not the time for free speech. Now is the time for ruining careers and taking away leftists' on-screen security blanket.

I like the picture because you're tender towards colbert.

GAS THIS CHILD MOLESTER NOW

Or maybe it's because literally NOBODY likes SJWs and there's absolutely NOTHING to gain by emulating them?

>attacking free speech

Nobody's stopping him from having a podcast.

Why was Bill O'Reilly fired? CENSORSHIP MUH FREE SPEECH??

i can't keep up with all these fucking psyops

WE HAVE REACHED THE EVENT HORIZON GLOMPH!
HELL WILL FOLLOW IF YOU DO NOT ADMIT DEFEAT!

>even mentioning plebbit in some sort of hypothetical defensive argument
Wew fag

Old jew trying to be a new jew.

Absolutely haram.

stop trying to censor people's free speech to voice their concerns with others' public conduct

I guess someone was envious of Colbert talking about cock.
>everyone else is salty except for me
>all this salt
go to fucking sleep colbert, faggot

It is for the lulz and for that gorilla dick nigga who got his show taken down when it was titled something so innocent like "world peace."
>WE THE JEWS NOW

BRRRRRRAAAAPPPPTTTttttt

TAKE THAT TRUMB

We are the Jews now. We don't care about Colbert but it would be funny if it could be pulled off.

wtf we are SJWs now

This #FreeSamHyde

Nobody's censoring you, snowflake. I understand that the mean comedian hurt your feelings and you have a right to be upset, sweetie. I just think it makes you an enormous faggot, honey.

>if
Nigger retweet this shit and contact the advertisemers and raise hell
twitter.com/RedPillDropper/status/859273229822832640

look at this person stick up for the poor, downtrodden multimillionaire employee of one of the world's largest media companies
he is deeply concerned that he will be silenced by your oppressive actions

Why is no one GLMPFTH posting? Go to Sup Forums and get yer distorted colbert faces.

>comedian
>this asshurt

yes bess kalb lad, whats poppin?

:^)"

when he called me a snowflake ot physically hurt

Well no one really asked about your opinion.

0% mad. Just see an opportunity to troll someone out of his job and create the next JUST meme

>:^)" oy vey

dDOPPALON. FGLORPF

>look at this person stick up for the poor, downtrodden multibillionaire President of the United States
>he is deeply concerned that some comedian told a mean joke about him

Sup, sweet tits.

Colbert has made sever homophobic comments, regarding the president, but still no the less incendiary and degrading towards members of the homosexual community and LGBTQ. In our decades long battles against discrimination and disrespect, it pains us to see, in the current year, the use of homophobic tropes and punch-lines to draw a laugh out of people who might not understand the tremendous pain that that causes for such a vulnerable minority as ourselves. ANd that is why I am reaching out to [insert advertiser here] for the cause of taking action against such persons that can only be described as homophobic and demeaning. It is my wish that we may live in peace at long last, and to live in peace with your good products as well.

As long as the pranks stay pranks and arent subversive destruction for an agenda, I am fine with it! That truthiness horseshit drove me nuts way back in the day. People just ate taht shit up.

Probably because different people find different things funny.

i want to know why anyone is defending him. wat huppin to doing it for the lulz? are we getting old and senile? are we...DARE I SAY??.....OKAY!

stephen colbert is never going to fuck you

There are a lot of colbert fans still on this site that harbor personal feelings towards him. I will give him credit for lambasting wikipedia. that was some awesome shit. there were other golden moments. still though he is a superdouche now.

:^)" thanks double agent anons

Wrong.

Nice timestamp.

colbert has an army of shills, it's not a joke. if you are bored just stay with the thread and banter with them, after a while you will see what i mean.

hmmmmm

it's an assmad democrat that posts the same images in multiple threads, because he's really mad online at the very concept of someone picking on his favorite late night host

At least Trump will fuck you.

HOMOPHOBIA IS NOT FUNNY
IT'S NOT OKAY

We need to smear jewish culture by turning it into another meaningless trend.

Not just blaming the jew, but being the jew.

Like how pissed off blacks get when they see whites wearing dreadlocks.

Make sure to display a blatant disregard to actual jewish history and culture and just pretend to be an elitist douchbag like colbert.

Mike is on it. Now he just needs to push #FireColbert.

lmao
simian synapse is the kiss of death

oh no the MEANIE comedian insulted your daddy?

get a grip you fucking faggot, jesus christ this place has been infested by you t_donald cuckolds, the election is over, gb2 leddit and take your cancer with you

The balls on that man. Can you fill me in or do I have to exert effort finding meaningless articles like a pretentious jew.

His show is already failing and sucks ass you morons are going to make him more popular than ever. You guys are so. fucking. stupid.

we shouldve supported them in 2014, the way he used his white supremacist privilege power structure to oppress asians and insult them as rice-eating gooks was unacceptable, totally racist and sexist to boot. FIRE COLBERT.

PICKULL GLIMPG YOUR TIME HAS CUM

AKA. Operation Appropriate Jewish Culture.

It's either that or we somehow flood Israel with their own refugees.

HEEEEY

let me ask a question Do we have the uncensored version of the video where he actually says cock? Its important that we do.

> we shouldve supported them in 2014
You probably did, SJW cuck.

You guys managed to pull off OPERATION OKKK... if you do this, you will have become more powerful than even Reddit could imagine

annnnd it's anchored at leftypol. psyops101 newfags have fun

Want to really hurt Colbert? Call his advertisers and threaten a boycott. Every commercial which airs during his program, write down the company name. Call them. Try to make Sup Forums your personal army.

This is what the Left does. Your choice if you go the same route.

I haven't seen it.

TIME TO FUCK REBBIT
IN DUH BUTT

>pic related

Yeah, remember when you boycotted Netflix and Starbucks? That really worked wonders.

Don't feel so bad
He'll fuck you too

leftypol literally thinks everything related to neo-marxism is a capitalist plot they give zero fucks about idpol

Holy shit they mad!

Holy fuck, now that I think of it.

There is no Jewish culture.

Judaism is the lack of culture which is why they instigate identity crisis so they can profit off of the confusion.

JĂ–RMUNGANDR TRIUMPH

Trump will fuck everybody.

suggestions for twitterfags
>Colbert we in the gay community do not appreciate being compared to Trump (or Drumpf) #FireColbert