youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RARE
A
R
E

He's based.

The only non-retarded white nationalist. At least as far as I know

Any alt right that isn't him or looks up to him is retarded.

Compsure and rationality are important and Taylor demonstrates both, rather than screaming NIGGERS every 10 seconds

The left is literally afraid to have JT on their programs because he is so convincing.

Übermensch.

He's the achilles of white nationalism. Nobody can defeat him in argument.

Everything he says is undeniably true.

100% huwhite

He's okay except for his position on the Jews

I don't know what's going on there

>tim wise

idk what this means

>He's the achilles of white nationalism. Nobody can defeat him in argument.
>Everything he says is undeniably true.
Air-Tight Taylor.

Taylor for Führer!

>He's the achilles of white nationalism
and his heel is the jews

I don't mind the Jews. THEY'RE LITERALLY WHITE.

Not sure what his position is on Jews. Pretty good guy tho, very intelligent.

He thinks Tim Wise beat JT in a debate, but he didn't, Tim Wise's points were parried one by one.

Recent interview with Mr Taylor and a triggered muslim woman

youtube.com/watch?v=AjXIx9w8-ac&ab_channel=CapiTen10

Well the Ashkenazim are literally white, and mostly European in DNA (probably 75%+ - they are VERY mixed with us).

But they themselves don't FEEL like they are white.

Tim Wi$e is only 1/4 Jew, but I guarantee he doesn't actually think of himself as "white like me." He thinks of himself as Jewish primarily, and views us huwites as an enemy.

Stone cold badass.

I'll check it out

I don't really care what they call themselves they're white. They're mostly Germanic.

>what they call themselves
>mostly
And there you have it.

Wow and he's only a quarter. I'd like to skin that guy alive.

What's Mark Zuckerberg then?

He's literally white.

He is what Sup Forums use to be like when discussing race and white interests. Non of that meme TRS, spencer, anglin, larping neopagan bullshit. This is the first and probably the only guy you should turn to get redpilled. Everyone else is legitimately impaired.

>Jews don't think of themselves as whi-

(((Robin Morgan))) literally wants that to happen to her. Her (((white skin))) is just so repulsive.

>TRS, spencer, anglin, larping neopagan
Literally all of that was part of old Sup Forums. Do you not recall the Iron Pill and shit?

Taxonomically?
>Homo
>sapiens
>sapiens
>caucasian*
>indo-aryan AND afro-asiatic
>germanic AND semitic
>yiddish AND hebrew
>yid-amerikaner

* He does have a split here in part of his lineage, where two separate Caucasian clines converged back to one other.

He's got yellow fever, too.

Does he identify with huwhites and their problems and interests and give them his material and monetary support? No, he doesn't. He married a Chink, loves Israel, and wants to get rid of huwhite Americans.

He may look like one of us and share most of our genes, but it doesn't mean he feels like he belongs to our group. He obviously doesn't.

Sup Forums has always been dominated by nigger-tier shit politics. JT is the hero we need, but most of us do not deserve him.

Facebook Founders

Mark Zuckerberg
Eduardo Saverin
Andrew McCollum
Dustin Moskovitz
Chris Hughes

Three Jews and two gentiles. All white.

Google Founders
Sergey Brin
Larry Page

One Jew one Gentile both white.

Microsoft founders

Bill Gates
Paul Allen

Pass the Ceo leadership to Steve Ballmer.

Two Gentiles and a Jew. All white.

IF JEWS HATE WHITE PEOPLE THEY WHY ARE THEY THEIR GREATEST ALLY?

Jews aren't White. That desert blood ruins them and makes them evil.

EVEN KARL MARX HAD FRIEDRICH ENGELS.

Takin' a quick vacay home Bill?

You really should use a burger proxy when channing. Leafposting makes you look like a huge faggot.

Benjamin Netanyahu doesn't have desert blood he's a fucking Polack.

He's looks huwhite enough to me.

But in all seriousness jes cuz a nigga invents the internets n sheeitt doesn't mean he's a friend of white people. I'm sure George Soros has lots of white business partners, too. And I'm sure he's invested in a lot of white-owned businesses.

What about marrying them and having kids together?
Jared and Ivanka Oy Vey what beautiful mixed race children. Give me a break.

He is so good that the MSM wouldn't even dare mention his name openly.
He would simply wreck them in a debate, so they avoid him like the bubonic plague.

He is very articluate and eloquent, and not overly dratamtic like Spencer.
Also he knows who he is, so he is not trying to be something he isnt (again, Spencer and his annoying vlogging habit).

no, not really

His most recent interview is with African American man Jesse Lee Peterson

youtube.com/watch?v=vmWBYrMv7O8

They got on really well. One of his best.

He's one of our greatest assets. Actually very intelligent and not a sperg like Spencer.

From that I have heard, he is one of these rare smart white nationalists from the USA.

Fuck off kike. You're worthless vermin.

that ending. btfo

TRUE RACISM HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED

The most rational conservative speaker I've had the pleasure of following. Honestly, I wish more people would take a page from his book. You need to be well read on many topics, an avid learner, composed, well mannered, and quick witted to be a competent debater like Taylor.

Taylors discussions are diabolically dialectic, positively perceptive, and infallibly informative.

Based but like everyone else who gets on the air, smart enough to never name the jew except to praise (((them)))

Tarzan debating apes

youtube.com/watch?v=MxKj6Rl1sHg

>Spend an hour drawing on all your $20s
>Walk up to counter
>Black person behind till
>Um...C-can I pay with card?

Ashkenazi are khazars from Caucasus Mountains. The notion of Caucasians being white is a jewish lie, go to georgia or Armenia and you'll see various degrees of racial mixture. Jewish nose, nonwhite facial features, brown skin wtc.

Ashkenazis are Khazars (check Eran Elhaid's work o this), Khazars are Caucasian, and Caucasians are Turkic, not white. There has been a lot of (((race mixing))) since then.

youtube.com/watch?v=z90KJWk3dPY

Watch this video with Jared Taylor. The most poignant and rational explanation for what we believe. And he is an EXPERT at avoiding liberal traps.

I wish Richard Spencer would get on this guys level.

this

Only thing Richard is on are hormones

Chunk Yoghurt had him on but just mocked and abused him toward the end until JT hung up, then Chunk continued to mock/abuse him

F
FA
FAT
FATT
FATTI
FATTIT
FATTITS
ATTITS
TTITS
TITS
ITS
TS
S

absolutely underrated

He fucking wreked them, especially at 1:50

surprised they didn't chimpout...balls of steel

Agreed. Spencer is 40% memes, 55% philosophical bullshit and only 5% good arguments.

he's a jap in a white man's body
of course he's going to be based

4:03 is my fav part. That ape host used every drop of her 85 IQ in an attempt to make a logical point. You can tell it was so proud of itself too. It takes all of Jared's strength to keep from laughing at her retardation.

Thank god my city is less than 2% black.

>IF JEWS HATE WHITE PEOPLE THEY WHY ARE THEY THEIR GREATEST ALLY?

They aren't. They are one of the groups who most desire the destruction of White nations.