Depriving an innocent child the gift of life because you were too lazy to practice safe sex

>depriving an innocent child the gift of life because you were too lazy to practice safe sex

Give me a reason to abort outside of cases where the mother's life being endangered (even then I know decent mothers who would die for their children to be born) or rape cases (you could still have the kid, put them up for adoption if you're not ready to raise a child)

The LITCHERALLY only accepted case where abortion would be moral is if both the child and mother wouldn't survive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my body my rules ;)

My gun my rules :)

>Give me a reason
We can't. Because there is none

>Some people are too dumb to plan ahead and practice safe sex
>They will have >2 children without abortion
>The number of people will then multiply very fast until the earth is overpopulated and they will kill each other anyway.

dumb ppl population control

Freakonomics Chapter 4
youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw

What gun, sweetie? ;)

Making exceptions for abortion makes you no better than a pro-choicer, with their picking and choosing shit.

I'm against abortion 100% of the time. If the pregnancy endangers the life of the mother the staff should do their best to save both lives.

Why make an exception for rape anyway? What if it turned out your father raped your mother and that's how you were born?

What if your mother was raped by a nigger and lost her ability to afford children she actually wanted to have when was prepared and you weren't born?

>I'm against abortion 100% of the time. If the pregnancy endangers the life of the mother the staff should do their best to save both lives.
Easy for you to say that since you don't have to go through childbirth and the many complications it has.

Up until a little after 6 months, a fetus has the same (or less) brain activity as someone who is legally and practically brain dead. They're not living human beings.

>put them up for adoption if you're not ready to raise a child
This. there's not enough cute babies to adopt. There's only trash aged 5-15. Who he hell wants that?

*teleports behind u*
this gun! youre crime days are over! your under arrest...,..

People how are against abortions are complete moralistic retards. Okay cool now you have ladies with babies they didint want. Guess what happens? 1. More women killing, abusing and abandoning real kids goes up.
2. More niggers and spic so more crime rates.

Maybe I am a woman? I didn't state my gender haha.

Neither did I. ;)

the 'what about rape' argument is total bullshit

>muh 'what about when the woman is raped'

yea? what about it? You say what if she was raped, yet you are arguing to be able to abort no matter what? You aren;t arguing for abortion to be legal for women who are raped, are you?

Abortion is wrong, period. That is a human child inside of her womb.

PROTIP:
>niggers spics sandniggers aren't human

I don't argue for abortion. That being said. Leftist will deny deny deny. They've never listened to any morality or reason. They're intent on destroying quality values and American principles.
Stop denying them what they demand. Let them off themselves and the world will be a better place.
Have you ever noticed a happy liberal? They all have a quiet rage. Have you ever noticed a well developed, joyful abortionists family? Most of them are cold and alone only, pent of ruining their own lives and the lives of those around them. They all get what's coming to them. People have tried for decades to warn and deter leftist from their self-destructive behaviors to no avail.
Stand your own ground, appropriately raise your children as you see fit. Parents will always remain at the top of a child list of role models. Family is not something leftist will ever understand or have. They've been properly warned, they are responsible for their own actions.
Let the left sage.

I'm for abortion if the kid would have downs syndrome or be black or something like that. Otherwise I'm against it

>2. More niggers and spic so more crime rates.

Do Hispanics even get a lot of abortions? A lot of Hispanics are Catholics. I thought it was mainly whites and blacks who get abortions.

If you look at the statistics throughout history after abortion was legalized the rate of being a single mother skyrocketed. It's likely for multiple reasons. Some women plan on getting an abortion but end up not going through with it so it fails as a method of birth control. Also it pretty much got rid of the societal expectation that a man marry a woman if she gets pregnant. Why should he marry her? She can just get an abortion.

Abortion is not the solution the problems we face in society. It's a barbaric action unfit for even animals.

the fact this fucking planet is far too over populated.

the fact most intelligent people wait until they are in a stable financial time in their lives and are smart enough to know that two kids is more than enough when stupid fucks breed like rabbits and shit out a litter of 6 a time every 2 years.

Idiocracy is a prophecy

does a switch flip at 6 month and grant personhood?

or is it just up to the nigger carrying the thing?

If you want to murder your kids go the fuck ahead,

Just because the parents are dumbos doesn't mean the child automatically gets the dearh penalty.

*,only

it isnt a human life until it can process information and have consciousness. a tumor of cells is no more a person than a hamburger patty until it can understand cognitive thought.

abortion should be legal until they can say words

This is a very good argument against abortion and I totally agree though the problem obv. is that people dont know what morality is in first place.

>Up until a little after 6 months, a fetus has the same (or less) brain activity as someone who is legally and practically brain dead.

They're not frozen in time though. Human beings exist in a plane of time. There's me now, there's me ten years ago, and there's me twenty years ago.

A fetus is on his or her way to being born. To take away that person's valuable future is morally wrong for the same reason as killing a born person... the possession of a valuable future.

*Most of them are cold and alone, only pent on ruining their own lives
fixed that

niggers get more abortions than any other race.
No fucking shit the crime rate drops when more niggers abort their babies.

Abortion is the worst, it is degeneracy at its finest.

>gift of life
>Life
>Gift
Where's the receipt

Lots of things affect the crime rate, like mandatory minimums or more effective policing.

To argue that abortion affected the crime rate is ludicrous.

Literally any reason, or no reason. Why the fuck would I care about something not even born yet. Why does Sup Forums pretend to care?

because for some odd reason if you're too dumb to have safe sex you'd also be a terrible mother, if you're anti-abortion you want the nigger population in the US to DOUBLE and would love for society to get shit up by a massive spike in crime and general children of single mother scum

Baby riddled with tumors. Every moment would be pain and suffering. The only other acceptable instance.

First of all, life isn't sacred. Stop falling for the religion meme. Secondly, only bogans and shitskins get abortions, so it is a valuable service for keeping their population down.

What about convenience? Give me 1 argument in opposition to abortion.

What The Fuck i Love Abortion Now.

If you're too poor in which an unexpected pregnancy would ruin you, you shouldn't be fucking in the first place even with contraceptives. People need to start being more responsible, stop treating unborn lives as fodder.

I BTFO out of every pro-choice argument in this topic so far.

We could just chemically castrate these communities without having to resort to murder, even if it is nog babies.

What a bunch of bullshit. Go rub a gluten free crystal into you chakra.

Give me your best argument against abortion.

(((freakonomics)))

Who gives a shit almost every abortion on the planet takes place well before 6 months when it's totally not a person so it's a non-issue. Go huff a loaded diaper.

Also, I guess that makes you Stalin every time you jerk off. Nice retarded logic.

Why would it be an issue if it was a person? What makes a human life valuable?

It's morally wrong. Aren't most our laws based on morals like prostitution and whatnot?

People think something is morally wrong so they think it should be illegal.

Same thing with abortion. Abortion takes away a person's valuable future before he or she is even born. Who are any of us to make that decision?

Some do but you're mostly right. While I agree that most abortions can be prevented and not really a pleasant thing. I would abort a rape baby, a sick baby and maybe a baby that can harm my life ( unless the baby is healthy).

>trying to drag someone off-topic because you can't challenge their argument.

>waaa, sanctity of human life, innocent child

>get a work you lazy piece of shit

>Freedom ain't free, kids dying in schools is a good price for me to jerk off on a day when I will totally rebel against jewish government.

Burgers, why are you such "holier than thou", virtue signaling hypocrites. Is it what baptism does to you or what?

I don't think it is morally wrong and should be legal.

Then post tits before you open you cunt of a mouth.

>It's morally wrong
Morality is a spook. It holds no weight in an argument. I'm not arguing whether abortion is illegal or not, or even if it should or shouldn't be. I'm asking you why you think it shouldn't be done.
>Abortion takes away a person's valuable future before he or she is even born. Who are any of us to make that decision?
Who are you to stop them? What makes their future valuable?
I wasn't arguing with him, you fucking idiot. Read the thread.

Antinalism is objectively correct.

Why stop there?
Any childless male above the age of 30 should be assigned as a provider to an unmarried female so she can have more kinds saver and easier.

No it isn't. It is based on weak moral footing, just like the anti-abortion position.

I only permit it in actual emergencies where the mother could die (that is so rare it's barely worth discussing), and for the purpose of eugenics. Mainly to eliminate retards and other horrible deformities.

Ah I see you're against all the wars of aggression America keeps waging that kill literally millions of children. Good good.

the eternal psychotically possessive single mother

I don't mind the current abortion laws.
Less niggers.

Even though it is basically proven through empirical evidence? To suggest it doesn't affect the crime rates is complete denial. Less unwanted poor babies, less crime 18 years later. Simple concept to understand. As he said.
>No fucking shit the crime rate drops when more niggers abort their babies.
One of the reasons I support abortion.

>Basing arguments on 'morals'.

Top kek

can you really not tell the difference between a sperm cell and a gestating fetus?

or are you just being intellectually dishonest

found the moral relativist commie

fuck off you pinko if you dont think life has value why havent you offed yourself?

Abortion is only morally justifiable if the child is mixed, a nigger, or a threat to the life of the mother.