R
E

powerful

almonds, etc.

At last I truly see

Courageous

fuck off nigger lover

I literally don't get it

Finally. The solution to all of our problems. This guy fucking gets it.

Thats so brave tho.

#woke

skolnik is a kike name right?

Context? Just saying "slavery" doesn't really mean shit

Dear Sup Forums

Rasins.

Sincerely, America.
>B-B-B-B-BOOM HOLY SHIT!! HE SAID AN QUOTE AND IT MAKES NO SENSE BUT I GUESS BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT I SHOULD AGREE WITH ITS OPPOSITION OOOOO FUCKIN RASINS WHAT A GREAT WORD HAHAHA HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER

It's a reference to Trump's post about the civil war never happening he made earlier. Well if you believe the civil war is what ended slavery then Trump is saying he wishes slavery never ended. Hence the BS.

>“People don’t realize, you know, the Civil War, if you think about it, why? People don’t ask that question, but why was there the Civil War?”
Ha! Trump is an idiot! He doesn't know it was about slavery. Ha ha h--

>"Why could that one not have been worked out?"
Oh. He's not asking "why did they fight" but rather "why didn't they resolve it peacefully, without fighting." That's a different question and actually a pretty good one.

Wow, it's almost like people who hate Trump spun his actual question to make it seem like he was asking something else entirely. It's almost like they lied. But they wouldn't do that, would they? They wouldn't go and lie about something Trump did or said just to give themselves a reason to hate on the man?

Would they?

trump could have negotiated out of the civil war. his entire point was the war could have been avoided if better politicians were in power

fuck off white supremacist piece of shit.

*sigh*

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from me. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you. Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Yeah, keep Spewing your racism, transphobia, and other fucked up bigotry and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted micro files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a digiprint? Can you launch malicious scipt attacks? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do. You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity! I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your white faces!!!. You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life. Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use my tablet. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

>That's a different question and actually a pretty good one.
Southern economy was based on agriculture. Southerners used slaves as workers.

wtf i love slavery now

Economic pressures, digger.

Exactly, but it is an opportunity for a left wing circle jerk so they are not going to pass it up. Most people know it was actually about states rights and the power of the federal government. Slavery just happened to be one of those rights and was a good talking point at the time.

Ivanka will talk trump into slavery reparations

300 confirmed kills, etc, etc.

Dear @MichaelSkolnik

Gud Idea.

Sincerely,
Sup Forums

good for niggers i guess

That is the good thing though.

Black people were taken from Africa, christianized, anglified.

African Americans are not africans at all.

>lmao the only way to end slavery is to have a war

I think it should be know that niggers were sold by niggers

Yep

Trump was implying that there could have been a peaceful outcome through diplomacy

It should have been avoided by never shipping these nogs over here to pick cotton to begin with. Our ancestors really fucked us on this one. Just because they were too lazy to pick their own cotton.

Everybody who encounters them has enslaved Africans at some point. Europeans, Arabs, Polynesians in Madagascar probably. Deep in the Congo there are probably gorillas walking around with leashed blacks.

>Half of the country directly beneffits from the slavery
>lmao lets ban niggs
>No. Fuck off, we are using our constitutional right to leave the US.
>lmao y r u starting a war???

Trump so far is a shitty politician and sucks at negotiating anything

Dear Sup Forums.

Video games.

Sincerely, Sup Forums

If the North had a better leader, they could have given concessions if the slaves were freed.

All of those Irish immigrants could have gone South and worked the farms for citizenship.

wtf does that even mean?

You're forgetting

>muh 7643th dimensional MLG ruleset Croatian solitaire

kek

that sounds gay

he's a jew, right?

Exactly! I Don't get why other people Don't understand that with Muslimes comes slavery! Perfect reason on why not to let them in.

If they had just waited like another 10 years the technology to pick cotton for them would have been around and it would have been easier to part ways with the slaves.

He did lead a pretty brilliant campaign and seemed promising
Too bad he was just a marketing hack and an impotent tool like every cuck in the corporate sector

More importantly, he's also asking the question "did Lincoln really have to send US troops to fight US citizens" at a time when he has Antifa on the streets setting fires and stabbing people, hinting that he may send US troops to crush Antifa.

It's a thinly-veiled threat (or promise) lost on those who stand to get crushed because they're too busy misunderstanding him and taking his words the wrong way so they can laugh at him. Well, we'll see who laughs last.

At the end of the civil war all the slaves should have been shipped back to Africa. I don't get why we kept them.

>Slavery is bad mmm'kay.
>Keeps a large workforce of illegal Mexicans as their slave work in 2017

I don't get it. What's Trump got to do with slavery?

Also, after Obama drone struck a pathway for the Al-Qaeda terrorist warbands to follow and use to capture Tripoli/stomp Gadaffi to death in the middle of a road, now Libya has brought slavery back from their previously non-slavery practicing status. Libtards can #thanksObama for letting an African country regress back to its natural lawless state of enslaving their fellow niggers and selling them at an Islamic slave market.

DANIEL ROOMPART BTFO

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>North tries to end slavery democratically and fails
>Instead of trying harder it appoints activist judges to ignore constitution
>South says fuck that and leaves union

when you win the divorce, do you throw out your lawnmower and tractor?

nope, still your property.

I don't understand. The way I understood his comments was essentially saying that it could have been negotiated, and an implication that he is a such a good deal maker he could have gotten the south back into the union and ended slavery.

Why do liberals love doing this so much?

>isolate a single phrase from their opponents argument
>take it out of context
>make an """""""""inspiring""""""""""" one word reply to that particular phrase
>other braindead libshits throw likes at it as if it's some epic rebuttal instead of intellectually dishonest garbage

Willful intellectual dishonesty - in that all participants know they're being dishonest - is a test of loyalty to see who will see it to the end and who will not.

Happens with trumptards here too, it's not just limited to liberals.

Pic related is a great win according to /ptg/, Obama's money used the way Clinton would've used it under Trump's administration

Really makes you work...

I thought this tweet was satire and even laughed but... There's that blue check mark there. How do these people have their heads so far up their own asses that their virtue signaling is indistinguishable from us making fun of them.

I seriously don't understand anymore.

I will never understand this hypocrisy.
They even say straight to our face that illegals are good because they do work for cheap.

Slavery is still rampant in the Middle east Im glad someone is willing to point that out to Trump
Post some fucking context you cockknob

>owe $80k in student college loans
>still think the civil war was fought over slavery.
I don't know whether to laugh at or cry for these people.

Somehow (((they))) managed to shine shit long enough so that the people mistake it for something else.

I suppose people just don't ask themselves "what do these words mean that come out of the politicians and lobbyists mouth"

Please tax me at 99.8 percent to pay reparations!

Wtf I hate Blumpf now

>(((Skolnik)))
someone had to say it.