www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/beyond-alt-understanding-the-new-far-right.html
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.is/DulAk
archive.is/ZXt3c
youtube.com/watch?v=a72QsE0QLHw
techcrunch.com/2017/05/01/judge-argues-net-neutrality-violates-the-free-speech-rights-of-internet-providers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a movement.

AWOO~

RARE
A
R
E

Trump Effect?

Too soon?

>calling that a Rare Pence.

Get on my level, Pablo.

Brace for Impact new MSM Think Piece on Sup Forums

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/beyond-alt-understanding-the-new-far-right.html

IMBEACH FOETEH FAHV

Ahlmmm yomm yomm ahhhlmm yomm yomm... Get it all in my mouth, Jared sweety!

Awoo!

We taking Korea back this week?

Also Trump Needs a national Rally to tell Congress to get in line if they keep messing up.

As a gay latino male…

Why should I support Trump and Pence?

Sorry, but makes no sense.

I voted for Bernie and then abstained. 2020 I will vote for Zuckerberg.

As will my peers.

We are the fastest growing demographic.

Get with the times, right wingers.

yo recycle this one afterwards

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

WE WILL ALL DIE FOR OUR MASTERS SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL INSHALLAH

archive.is/DulAk

pls only post archived links

Now we need vanguard Pepes just to shitpost for the occasion.

is awoobaker online?

AWOO~

Non-White Vote by Congressional District:

thanks, you're right

These articles would be almost cute if they weren't so Sad! instead

What did Cubans mean by this?

Remember when Rick Wilson said "You are not the Vanguard of the revolution, you're not going to be throwing anyone out of helicopters"
Who's laughing now, Rick.
>tfw halfway there

Hey this shit has good lore.

And recommended readings too.

Dayum they really outdid themselves! Good content right there.

>Hans-Hermann Hoppe
Where do I begin brahs?

this article is fucking awful

totally false

taylor has said many times that he is a race realist, not a racial supremacist, and acknowledges that in many of the ways whites are "superior" to blacks, IQ, crime rates, asians are superior to whites

God damnit, user. My sides didn't ask for this, kek.

>Hey this shit has good lore.
>And recommended readings too.
>Dayum they really outdid themselves! Good content right there.
They work for us now. We are in control.

All of Sup Forums hates you but that's alright they're just shills or something like that

and I suppose the Injuns in Oklahoma are still salty over the trail of tears

all of Sup Forums isn't trs, reddit and /leftypol/

>All of Sup Forums hates you
Okay. What's your next move?

do not reply to shills

Yeah that's what it is when the other buzzwords are laughed out the door

shills are too stupid to realize all of Sup Forums hates all of Sup Forums

>not starving yourself nearly to death for you waifu
Do you even know loylaty?

i have to go to bed, remember to keep bumped and recycle it later

archive.is/ZXt3c

this is absolutely infuriating. scrap USAID, cut the DoD budget by $100 billion dollars.

Republicans are fucking useless. I hate them and Democrats so fucking much.

fuck you Trump you fucking neocon Jewish puppet

Wow, that's a poorly structured sentence.

If leftists were smart they wouldn't be leftists.

How does it feel to be dumber than Dubya? Does it feel like anything at all? I can only imagine some kind of abstract nirvana.

>trump approves 1.1 trillion dollar spending bill by democrats
>nobody in this echo chamber acknowledges it

man, we really got fucked boys.. he really was a democrat plant.

Wtf, I'm a national globalist now.

What do you think its like in the Hillary timeline right now? I feel like by this point she would have appointed yet another anti-2A judge and we would have seen another ar-15 shooting. Followed by a SCOTUS case where the new judge leads the charge to strip Americans of their right to bear arms.

And you?

lol funny anti-antifa chant here

youtube.com/watch?v=a72QsE0QLHw

>you have low testosterone
>you're fags; go home

but spics are natural conservatives!

Shitty economy for three years while the media tells us there's nothing to worry about then she joins the EU or some dumb Obama-tier shit like that.

>I can only imagine some kind of abstract nirvana.
I know that feel bro

That timeline collapsed when the planet was glassed, probably within days of the inauguration

what did Kimmel do?

Look more jobs for Americans to produce all these weapons. And jobs for Americans to help train and maintain those weapons once the Saudis get them. All this winning.

The Pickling

>we
I didn't know Canada was part of America. Another leaf wasting another get. What a shock.

Look at that fucking schnoz.

these fucking dweebs always have kids in their late 30s and early 40s and they wonder why they come out retarded. disguting.

Only the Cubans who had to experience Castro are remotely based.

People forget that Catholicism in Latin America isn't like Catholicism here. It's infused with Marxism.

>HAHA YOU'RE JUST A DUMB LEAF!!!

Doesn't change that our lord and savior kek has blessed me with trips, and that what I said was true. if it was false, you'd surely have proven me incorrect.

Reminder that the Democrats managed to win a near-ideal budget while having literally no branches of government.

Give me a basic gestalt on why are we trying to fuck Colbert, correct me if I'm wrong but did he just insult trump like any leftist ever or is there something I'm missing?

>tfw reminded about something that people haven't stopped harping on about for two days
thanks user. I might have missed that one if not for you

>that fucking budget that is completely at ods with Trump

say it with me, madam president

He's just a fag that needs to be taken down a couple pegs.

So you are a dumb leaf. (You) didn't vote in an American election. We didn't elect a drama teacher to lead our nation.

He said something like Trump sucks Putin's cock. I'm sure some user has a link

We had some 1/2 native guy from a reservation in Oklahoma come to our English class and lecture us about muh genocide. He also talked about white privilege and said he was a proud SJW. You're not sending your best America.

... Okay, got a chuckle out of me for that

Michelle Bachmann?

Any good links to antifa vids from today/yesterday?

>reservation

There's the problem. Injuns who live off of the reservations have almost completely assimilated into White America. The 20% or so who still live on the reservations are dependent on gibs, and thus natural Democratic voters.

He called Trump a Putin cock holster so people are spinning a homophobic angle to get him axed.

I know late night TV can be racy, but that was just foul.

>Under estimating average age by the best part of a decade

This little unverifiable lie will help will surely help them

Tell me more.

techcrunch.com/2017/05/01/judge-argues-net-neutrality-violates-the-free-speech-rights-of-internet-providers/

>but that was just foul.
So now Sup Forums cares about homos? This is the home of the Pence shock meme

>This little unverifiable lie will help will surely help them

We care about fucking leftists over.

It was more a dig against putins antigay rhetoric

Whatever came out of this yesterday? Race of the perpetrator was determined black but what about motives?

Heard rumors white "jocks" were targeted. Also

> turned and saw a man holding what looked like “a small machete” approaching her, “just walking calmly with the knife to his side.”

Is it habitual on America to call a "machete" a "knife"? Are they interchangeable?

It's better done by driving them insane by winning, not becoming the SJWs that are hated

>Is it habitual on America to call a "machete" a "knife"?
I would say no. Usually reports are specific about weapons used.

Feels extremely bad man, no more winning

He shilled for socialized medicine in this video. Why can't people understand that socialized healthcare won't work in a country with over 330M people? The quality of health care will go WAY down and a heart related operation would take months to schedule.

Sup Forums cares about fags when it's convenient. Personally I don't think any late night host should be talking like that.

It's not just the age but also underestimating the numbers. At any moment in time there is only a fraction of people here talking, the rest of the time when there is nothing interesting going I would assume most people are lurking or tending to their lives.

Just a warning: don't ever let them tag any movement you are part of with any moniker. See what (almost) happened with the "alt right" and in Europe, what happened with the "far right". There are countries in Europe that if your movement gets tagged with the "far right" wide brush it gets banned fair and square because of "anti fascist" laws.

HOLY FUCK.

ABC and CNN reporting that friends of Anthony Kennedy are telling people he's going to retire this June

Roger Stone also reporting on this.

This is fucking huge. Plus, Clarence Thomas supposedly wants to retire at some point soon as well.

Who's ready for a right-wing shift on the court?

So that's what Ted was talking about, and not about s mysterious return of the Zodiac targeting Ginsberg

>Roger Stone also reporting on this.
That means absolutely nothing. Now having said that, Ted Cruz also said that there might be a vacancy this summer.

So... All the consevative judges are. Replacing old ones with young ones is good, but nowhere near replacing Sotomayor or Ginsburg

> The next month, neo-Nazis who organized on the message board Sup Forums crashed the show, where they started chugging from milk jugs — because northern Europeans digest milk well, or because milk is … white

Gotta say, based on the HWNDU videos Sup Forums has the most diverse cast of "neo nazis" ever connected, even more diverse than the Nazis themselves (that had moors fighting alongside as allies).

Kennedy is a social liberal. This might mean a repeal of Gay Marriage or Roe v Wade

And here I was counting on one little clot to get rid of Ginsburg.

People don't watch his show though for the comedy/entertainment. They need their nightly dose of fuck Drumpf. As long as it's a diss against him, anything can be said really. I mean fuck, they're still going with the Russia narrative. It's like a dying animal lashing out before it's last breath.

No, Kennedy is a problem. Him going and being replaced with a conservative judge is good.

hopefully a more traditional Catholic takes his place

Oh wait, Kennedy is the wild card? Oh, that is very good.

> inb4 Trump picks another purple judge, god knows the GOP is the master of the shooting self in the foot

Good morning

It's moreover about using their witless logic against them. Besides, they often lack the capability to acknowledge their own losses.