DECLARE ANTIFA DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

We made the fucking OK hand gesture a white supremacist symbol, we sure as fuck can make an actual domestic terrorist organization a formal domestic terrorist organization.

THE UT STABBING WAS AN ANTIFA PREMEDITATED DOMESTIC TERROR ATTACK, DO NOT LET IT BE COVERED UP, MAKE THE TRUTH KNOWN

totalfratmove.com/1-dead-multiple-injured-in-university-of-texas-stabbing-rumored-to-be-targeting-greeks/
>Police have detained a knife wielding suspect that stabbed multiple people outside Gregory Gym on the University of Texas campus leaving one dead and three others injured. The story is still developing and not much has been confirmed other than the one fatality, but this appears to be a photo of the alleged attacker (holster and all) being apprehended.

>Coming off the vandalism of UT fraternity houses by an anonymous group looking to incite chaos, rumors are swirling around Austin that the assailant was targeting Greeks. Fuel was added to that fire as the “Vandals of UT Austin” posted this eerie message to noted revolutionary anarchist website, itsgoingdown.org.

itsgoingdown.org/university-texas-statement-from-frat-vandals/

From the statement:

>Let us make racists, frat bros, and the administration afraid again—afraid of students, afraid of the marginalized and harassed, afraid of the exploited and excluded.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.”

>In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.” Our attempts to appeal to the institutions to include us, to show that we can be like them, have and always will fail. It is time to jettison all such illusions and instead construct new communities and ways of living that amplify our power here, as students and collectives, until we can overrun these institutions themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive

archive.fo/eAvF0
heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/
youtu.be/SJd2RJg-yH4
youtu.be/2v9E3056Gek
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90
youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
archive.is/14zxG
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=yQIhp4a6mdc
dailycal.org/2017/05/01/breaking-the-siege/
youtu.be/6EICAPmdOU0
calendar.utexas.edu/event/may_day_rally_and_march_for_a_sanctuary_campus#.WQhdike1vaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive .fo/xXR1c
> kikebook .com/portlandpolice/posts/257248470992694?_fb_noscript=1

I've removed the minors' names.
archive.fo/eAvF0
> portlandoregon .gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=48086#cont
* 21-year-old Ayden Michael Foster-Wysocki -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree
* 18-year-old Madhab Pulle -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree
* 37-year-old Tyler Hans Larsen -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree
* 44-year-old Luis Marquez -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree
* 20-year-old Grahme Meneses -- Disorderly Conduct in the Second Degree
* 22-year-old Jace Anthony Willis -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 42-year-old Corey Daniel Joe -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree and Assaulting a Police Officer
* 19-year-old Brianna Borgen -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 34-year-old Rachel Visco -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 33-year-old Phoebe Loomis -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 19-year-old Michell Korin Myers -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 22-year-old Rylie Wolff -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 35-year-old Lucy Elizabeth Smith -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 38-year-old Glenn Allen Silbersdorff -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 28-year-old Christopher Fellini -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 24-year-old Frank Martinez -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree and Resist Arrest
* 28-year-old Ian Lawrence Henderson -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 20-year-old Javier Ivan Reyes -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 34-year-old Dan Edward Wright -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree
* 29-year-old Jeff Richard Singer -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree and Interfering with a Peace Officer
* 24-year-old Taylor James Evans -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree and Interfering with a Peace Officer
* 26-year-old John Barton Elliott -- Disorderly Conduct in the 2nd Degree

A list you can use.

This was published 6 days before the Antifa terrorist attack.

heatst.com/culture-wars/kill-frat-boys-anarchists-terrorize-texas-college-with-calls-to-make-their-lives-hell/

April 25, 2017

>In the past week, vandals have repeatedly defaced property at the prestigious University of Texas-Austin, spray-painting a hammer and sickle symbol and words like “rapist,” “racist” and “kill frat boys” on at least four fraternity houses.

>Last Friday, the vandals published an anonymous manifesto on It’s Going Down, a website that describes itself as “a media platform for revolutionary anarchist, anti-fascist, and autonomous anti-capitalist and anti-colonial movements.” In it, the vandals urge students to join them in terrorizing fraternities.

>The self-professed “Vandals of UT” say they are responding to no specific incident but “the everyday crisis that is rape culture, white supremacy, and elitism.” Their goal is “the destruction, looting, and emptying out of these halls of power by the force of the unruly masses—the excluded and exploited,” adding that they hope to “inspire other insurgent acts.”

Bump for the lulz

>trying to get rid of our useful idiots
I see you there Chaim

I wonder why they do not target the ADL and AAPAC because those groups are pro israeli colonialism

Previous threads
KTVU Organizer calls for protest of Ann Coulter at Cal

youtu.be/SJd2RJg-yH4

BAMN chair Shanta Driver condemns neofascist/alt-right bullying of Berkeley leaders

youtu.be/2v9E3056Gek

GAS THE REDS, FRAT WAR NOW!

Antifaggots are going all out to slide this. Do not let them.

bump

Want image dump from last thread?

Sure, will help keep the thread from sliding

PS make sure not Antifag spies see this video, we want to keep this secret:
youtu.be/0g_P1BFLx90

You and I know that Soros will never be stopped (until his death) and Trump will never label antifa as terrorists. Stop jerking off to this wet dream of yours.

>antifa demoralizing attempt

1/20ish

No particular order. Just went through and saved.

2/20

This woman is a cunt.

3/20

4/20

5/20

6/20

Sup Forums will WIN

7/20

MEMETIC WARFARE:
We're setting the narrative on this one
Always refer to the mass stabbing as 'The Antifa Terrorist Attack"
Always refer to the killer as 'The Antifa Slasher"
Share videos like this where normies will see it, explaining these are the people responsible: youtu.be/ZQwfTPqn5kc
Next we need to start mass producing memes pushing the declaration of Antifa as a domestic terrorist organization
Also, publically ID as many antifags that were fagging about today as possible, remind them that we're still watching

8/20

9/20

10/20

Is that comparable to the hunter guys in south park? Shouting "it's coming right for us!" to justify killing any animal?

11/20

12/20

13/20

gl, talking to a 19 y/o student

>since i support the vandalism of frats and would do it myself if i could afford the paint, does that mean that i'm responsible for the attacks?

>just because i support the message and help spread it,, does that make me responsible?

>no?

>then they aren't any more ressponsible for it than i am

>unless you have actual evidence that they are responsible for it

>but i don't think you do

don't worry pol it was JUST THE ACTIONS OF ONE PERSON AND DO NOT REFLECT THE GROUP, EXCEPT... YA KNOW.. WHEN THEY SAY THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT TO DO

I should cut off contact

14/20

Archive link to Antifa threat to Fraternities in case they delete: archive.is/14zxG

>This moment is exceptional. These are institutions and people who have never felt unsafe because of their status and identities. And now, through a couple of simple actions, they feel threatened. FIJI was forced to have night long watches. Private security, UTPD, and APD patrolled the area. Even SUREWALK, the campus organization that supposedly protects students from assault, was seen patrolling the area to protect rapist frat Fiji.

>It is no accident that we attacked Greek life. The Greco-Roman legacy has inspired so much of the march of European civilization against the “uncivilized.” Colonial and plantation nations were constructed in the image of Greece and Rome. Fascist group Identity Evropa uses images of Greco-Roman statues in its propaganda. Continental philosophy finds much of its roots in the Socratic tradition. Our notion of democracy and all its accompanying inequalities and hierarchies stems from the Greek conception of the polis, sustained by slavery, the domination of women & children in the home, and the battle against foreigners.

>In the midst of resurgent fascism and ongoing colonial legacies, we must become the unruly, improper, unrespectable “barbarians at the gates.” Our attempts to appeal to the institutions to include us, to show that we can be like them, have and always will fail. It is time to jettison all such illusions and instead construct new communities and ways of living that amplify our power here, as students and collectives, until we can overrun these institutions themselves.

SOUNDS A LOT LIKE TERRORISM TO ME

15/20 already posted in thread, skipping
16/20

17/20

18/20

SIGN AND SHARE THIS

>Needs 95,511 signatures by May 16, 2017 to get a response from the White House

WE CAN FUCKING DO IT

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

19/20

20/20

>co-conspirators
Confirmed illiterate

I swear, this joke is only going to get better with age :')

I feel like I won't work.
Last summer we had like half a million of signatures to declare BLM a terrorist organization after the Texas dindu shooter. The response was: WH does not register terrorists organizations.
We tried exact same thing as you are proposing in hopes that under Trumps office it will be different.
NOTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=yQIhp4a6mdc

Wow, you've identified the exact wrong approach.

These people are clueless wonder what would happen if they did this to a member of the skull and bones.

Yes.

Sort of comparable, except this bitch just shoots off her mouth instead of a gun.

Checked. Now stop talking to crazy cunts before they file rape charges, say you're a member of a frat, and have some shithead stab you.

I hope they keep going with this. Oh the Happenings we shall see.

>trying to ask king nigger to declare black KKK a terrorist organization

One more for ya.

Retarded faggot

no worries there, we're 5 states apart. dropped

We already had a petition asking Trump to do something. The petition was the same as OPs, it did nothing.

This sums up her mindset perfectly.

>I feel like I won't work
Must be Antifa

The petition is a tertiary (but important because it forces an answer) element of our overall 'direct action', as you would call it.

None of the frats are going to commit arson because of an image, but if they see it, it'll plant the idea in their head. They just lost one of their own, and now they know they are the only ones who can defend themselves from Antifa and their fellow travelers.

Soon enough if this cancer isn't stomped out, the fraternities will have to become more militant to survive, and that's one more ally in the fight against Communism.

Does anyone know that pledge this frat recites when initiates are inducted? Might be something there about protecting/watching out for their brothers that could be used in memes. Makes it more likely for an alliance against commies like >123744898 said.

Even is the petition won't be shoad what do you expect as an answer? He will just say the same thing as Obongo: WH does not register terrorists organizations.

It's about attention. The more minds focused on this, the more it will spread. We don't have mass media to use so we go with normie attention with its side effect of telling other normies all the shit that drifts through their mind. It has worked so far so stop trying to convince people any of this is pointless.

I don't think Phi Delta Theta's ritual has been leaked. Even so, using their secret rituals in memes may come across as a little... too personal. I'd say focusing on our common enemy and appealing to their nature as men would be more efficacious. Tailoring memes to all the fraternities on UT-Austin's campus would be exhausting.

read this then read my image

Just give up on trying to subvert us, our autism has locked onto the Antifa problem like a model railway set. We've taken it apart and put it back together to see how it works and now we're going to smash it apart in a fit of rage because we don't have enough goodboy points for our tendies tonight.

I like really these ones, get em out there

Those are excellent points, but getting things through on a personal level is usually what it takes to wake people up to what's going on. Just need to find a way to make it personal without being tasteless and invasive of traditions.

It begins.

Here's a pic of the girl from "Voices Against Violence" who said that the previous threats against frats on this campus "started a conversation". I'm sick of that particular social justice meme, so let's beat it to death. Or stab it to death... your choice, really.

She's also a cunt. Could you make one with the photo of the Antifa Slasher getting arrested captioned CONVERSATION at the top and STARTED at the bottom?

plus the exploitables of her in the corners for the lulz

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT DAMAGE CONTROL
dailycal.org/2017/05/01/breaking-the-siege/

>We would like to preface this statement by saying we do not represent every group involved in anti-fascist demonstrations here in Berkeley, or in the Bay Area. While many of our comrades may share our beliefs and opinions, we are not a unified group and we do not intend to speak for anyone but ourselves.

>With that out of the way: Hello, UC Berkeley! We are those anti-fascists you’ve heard so much about recently. Let us introduce ourselves. Some of us are your fellow UC Berkeley students, while others are Berkeley City College students, UC Berkeley alumni or members of the Berkeley community.

>For security reasons, we don’t usually talk to the press. But the media coverage of our actions against the current wave of far-right mobilization in Berkeley has inspired us to express to the public why it is that we do what we do.

On the way, brother.

>Caring about Chads
Degenerates killing degenerates.

Sign and share; petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/we-people-ask-federal-government-declare-antifa-domestic-terrorist-organization

Antifags lurking please watch this, it could help you grow up: youtu.be/6EICAPmdOU0

Steal /mlp/'s Get with this

Delivered as promised.

These two are shit. If anything they make the commies look good, delete them.

ahahaha beutiful!

Read the comments here, by the way, fucking brutal. The jig is up Antifags, you are hated by everyone and you deserve it. We don't even have to meme you out of existence, you're doing it yourselves... (but we're still going to :^) )

bamp

BLM did and that's why it was shut down. Antifa now has to fly solo.

Are they willingly going to present themselves as barbaric violent thugs that respond to nothing but beaing beaten?

How easy can Antifa make it for us to win approval in the publics eye lmao

Bomb

If there's any European Antifa in here, how mad are you guys that you let American faggots take your style and ruin your image?

Fuck it must shit them to no end

@youngtinafey is Goldsteins twitter

>violently anti-free speech
>all white males are rapists
>all whites are racist
>habitual garbage bin assaulters
I'm not a marketing major, but all signs point to 'was losing part of your plan?'

why does he wear the mask?

I wonder if finland has antifa and if they are active

bump

Helsinki has many women.

we should outlaw women. we'd be colonizing solar system if it wasn't for them

>Why Spend Money on Space Exploration When We Have So Many Problems Here on Earth?.jpg

If some kind Sup Forumsacks would like to post these up around around the UT-Austin campus, I'm sure it would result in a whole lot of redpilling and social justice angst.

Yah. As Ive been saying for a while; moderate/larp antifas are fleeing and the ones stupid or serious enough to stay radicalize even further

>domestic
they are an international terrorist organization

From UT Calendar
>While the bombing raids, ICE raids, “bathroom bills,” and Muslim bans of Trump’s all-out assault have been met with passive submission by our political establishments and university administrations, they have also been met with inspiring fight-back from below, in women’s marches, women’s strikes, airport protests, taxi-cab strikes, and days without an immigrant. But Trump and the structures that delivered him to power will not be toppled without a sustained fight, one that does not pause but walks out, rallies, marches and strikes unceasingly forward. Help make this May Day a storm surge of sanctuary, solidarity and fight back.
calendar.utexas.edu/event/may_day_rally_and_march_for_a_sanctuary_campus#.WQhdike1vaU

They were literally out of school for this and no one has drawn a connection yet ?

ohhh interestiing

one last bump